• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8778 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 129

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 134 Next
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 04:03 GMT
#2561
I guess GG austin/vivax and JJD. Seems like you played better than town this game.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 04:22 GMT
#2562
As far as I'm concerned, Austin deserves to win this game if he's scum. Both TG and you are far more scummy than Vivax anyway.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 05:04 GMT
#2563
So you figure: let the better player win, it doesn't matter if they're scum or not?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 31 2013 05:09 GMT
#2564
He is saying you look more scum than him. And if vivax is scum he shoild win because he looks less scum.
Try TL Mafia!!!
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 05:11 GMT
#2565
Nobody had a good reason why TG and I would want onegu to shoot n2 if we were scum still.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 05:20 GMT
#2566
On July 31 2013 14:09 Onegu wrote:
He is saying you look more scum than him. And if vivax is scum he shoild win because he looks less scum.

This.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 31 2013 05:22 GMT
#2567
Because it wifom me into shooting oats instead of you...
Try TL Mafia!!!
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 05:24 GMT
#2568
30 minutes till flip!
*crosses fingers*
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 05:29 GMT
#2569
On July 31 2013 14:22 Onegu wrote:
Because it wifom me into shooting oats instead of you...


If you thought I was scum you should have shot me. I asked you to shoot your scumread.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 05:32 GMT
#2570
Wait, day does end in 30 minutes right? Or have I miscalculated?
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 31 2013 05:34 GMT
#2571
You are correct 30 min to flip
Try TL Mafia!!!
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 05:51 GMT
#2572
10 minutes left. It's probably too late to change your minds, as TG probably won't read the thread till it's over. GG.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 31 2013 05:52 GMT
#2573
Wont be here for the flip going to hospital, if gg well gg if not see u tomorrow
Try TL Mafia!!!
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 31 2013 06:01 GMT
#2574
Ok, it's the deadline. Can you tell me if my final reads were right now? The game is over.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 06:19:35
July 31 2013 06:03 GMT
#2575
FINAL VOTE COUNT:


jrkirby (5) FirmTofu, Onegu, Vivax, Vivax, JarJarDrinks, TanGeng

Vivax (1) jrkirby

TanGeng (0) JarJarDrinks, Vivax, JarJarDrinks

Not Voting: (0)

With 6 alive, 4 are required to lynch.

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-31 06:13:15
July 31 2013 06:12 GMT
#2576
Night 4

[image loading]





Today, many simply thought that the Redvillians would give up, especially after the "Night of not so many cops" , wait, sorry, I was being sarcastic. Back to the report.

"JRKIRBY ES SCUM EHUEHUEHUE" said one

"NOOOO VIVAX ES SCUM" said another

"TANGENG SCUM?" said a queer looking person

"wat" was the universal word everyone used in response

aaaaand, after much discussion like this, nothing was had.

"Perhaps, we can infer a just conclusion based on the amount of bangs that happened during the past few days" said jrkirby

Little did he know however, that

*BANG!*

Aaaand jrkirby was dead

Wait. I'm not finished.

*BANG*

Then Vivax was seen having his brains shot out by lots of shotgun pellets.

Wait. It's still not over

*BANG*

And TanGeng was seen with a rather large hole blown into his face.

*BANG*

Aaaand, FirmTofu's head was found missing the following day

After this, much beer and celebrations was had by the Redvillians, Onegu and JarJarDrinks, and everyone from Redville moved to Blueville, and due to this, Blueville was renamed, Purpleville!

Of course, we could not end this story without a

*BANG*

Wait. I'm not done. Wait what? Yes. I am done.




Vivax, TanGeng, and FirmTofu the ordinary Citizens (Vanilla Townies) have been found banged up.
jrkirby the ordinary Citizen (Vanilla Townie) has been shot by the Redvillians!
Onegu the redvillian WeaponsMaster (Vigilante) and JarJarDrinks the Redvillian Grunt (Goon) live to declare Blueville, Purpleville!

Obs QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/a8LXijtkgDAtT
Scum QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/mGNLrPGEv4G

The Setup WAS:

-Town
3 DTs
1 Sane (Cora)
1 Reverse (5T)
1 Random (getmoript)

6 Townies

-Scum
One one-shot vig
One Mafia goon
One Roleblocker

Thanks for playing. and I hope we meet again in- A Bluelightz Mafia: Revenge

Special Thanks to phagga (so much) for handling much of the day posts and action resolves ~Blue
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
July 31 2013 06:16 GMT
#2577
I would like to apologize for my confusion regarding the voting system on Day 1. For some reason I read "majority" and my brain interpreted it as "plurality". This should not have happened.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 31 2013 06:17 GMT
#2578
Told you guys jkirby was mega ultra lynchbait. Always is.


GG scum, a lot of shit went down in this game that I was not happy with; it's really tough to say in my opinion whether or not it was ultimately fair. I've since cooled down in terms of what I was originally angry about so I don't really think I have a whole lot to comment on.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 06:17 GMT
#2579
holy wat, scum won that game handily.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 31 2013 06:18 GMT
#2580
Also, yeah I lied about being DT.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 507
BRAT_OK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32110
Bisu 3024
Shuttle 1792
Hyuk 1119
EffOrt 578
Mini 499
Larva 458
ZerO 364
Soma 336
firebathero 246
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 70
Hyun 48
Mong 42
Trap 39
Last 37
Pusan 34
PianO 34
ToSsGirL 32
Killer 31
Aegong 28
Bale 27
Hm[arnc] 21
sorry 21
zelot 16
Rock 12
Terrorterran 12
JulyZerg 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8005
qojqva1970
Dendi892
Counter-Strike
fl0m2751
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1295
crisheroes1009
Liquid`Hasu565
Lowko448
Other Games
singsing2087
B2W.Neo1191
Beastyqt532
Hui .215
Mlord215
Livibee203
Liquid`VortiX140
KnowMe111
ArmadaUGS93
elazer89
Mew2King80
CosmosSc2 24
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 57
• StrangeGG 30
• mYiSmile114
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9107
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos1977
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
41m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 41m
INu's Battles
20h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.