• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:25
CEST 06:25
KST 13:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8153 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 134 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 18:20 GMT
#2481
On July 31 2013 03:17 jrkirby wrote:
Do you really think that scum had an extra bullet in this setup? at least 2 completely useless cops, no doc, no town rb, no jk, but scum has an extra bullet?


You mean, scum having a vigi?
There are setups with scum vigis, it's no sci-fi
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 18:29 GMT
#2482
On July 31 2013 03:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 03:13 jrkirby wrote:
It's pretty obvious that there were 4 cops (FT was one), and a vig (onegu).

Ok, look at day one: austin and JJD were trying to lynch TG, but they just couldn't get a majority because TAA was AFK.

Day two, they didn't know anything about the cops, so they assumed the getmoript check on TAA was legit. They distanced themselves from TAA in order to save themselves.

Day three they had it easy because we were dead set on lynching one of the cops.

I'm not scum, and TG isn't my partner. We're at mylo. If we don't lynch tonight, onegu is going to die. we need to lynch vivax tonight.

TG, what happened to your vivax/Firmtofu combo? I think you were right about vivax, and if I wasn't so sure that there's 4 cops, I'd think you're right about FT.


Good, we're making progresses.

What makes you so sure FT is actually cop?
Can you give me a summary of reasons for why you think I'm scum? As condensed as possible or as extended as you want.

Why do you think are me and JarJar pushing the wagon away from you when everyone else wants to lynch you, if we were scum?


There's three cops with varying sanity. 4 possible sanity choices. Really, it just makes sense for there to be a fourth. I was really suspicious of firmtofu's actions before, but the cop claim actually makes sense. I kinda with the cops had mass claimed day 2 because it would've made this game so much easier to figure out and scum don't have 4 bullets a night. they've been shooting cops every night since then anyway.

I think you're scum mainly by process of elimination. Onegu isn't scum, FT isn't scum, I'm not scum. If TG is scum, either you or JJD put him soooo close to dying day 1. For that, and a myriad of other reasons: TG isn't scum. There's two scum left, you and JJD.

If you and jarjar are scum, all you have to do is get a mislynch. You honestly don't care who. it could be me, it could be TG. This game ends tonight if we lynch wrong.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 18:30 GMT
#2483
On July 31 2013 03:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 03:17 jrkirby wrote:
Do you really think that scum had an extra bullet in this setup? at least 2 completely useless cops, no doc, no town rb, no jk, but scum has an extra bullet?


You mean, scum having a vigi?
There are setups with scum vigis, it's no sci-fi


Oh, I believe there are setups like that, but this ain't one of them.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
July 30 2013 19:06 GMT
#2484
VOTE COUNT:


jrkirby (2) FirmTofu, Onegu, Vivax

Vivax (1) jrkirby

TanGeng (2) JarJarDrinks, Vivax, JarJarDrinks

Not Voting: (1) TanGeng

Lynch is in ~11 hours. Voting is mandatory.


With 6 alive, 4 are required to lynch.

Currently Noone is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 19:18 GMT
#2485
On July 31 2013 03:29 jrkirby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 03:19 Vivax wrote:
On July 31 2013 03:13 jrkirby wrote:
It's pretty obvious that there were 4 cops (FT was one), and a vig (onegu).

Ok, look at day one: austin and JJD were trying to lynch TG, but they just couldn't get a majority because TAA was AFK.

Day two, they didn't know anything about the cops, so they assumed the getmoript check on TAA was legit. They distanced themselves from TAA in order to save themselves.

Day three they had it easy because we were dead set on lynching one of the cops.

I'm not scum, and TG isn't my partner. We're at mylo. If we don't lynch tonight, onegu is going to die. we need to lynch vivax tonight.

TG, what happened to your vivax/Firmtofu combo? I think you were right about vivax, and if I wasn't so sure that there's 4 cops, I'd think you're right about FT.


Good, we're making progresses.

What makes you so sure FT is actually cop?
Can you give me a summary of reasons for why you think I'm scum? As condensed as possible or as extended as you want.

Why do you think are me and JarJar pushing the wagon away from you when everyone else wants to lynch you, if we were scum?


There's three cops with varying sanity. 4 possible sanity choices. Really, it just makes sense for there to be a fourth. I was really suspicious of firmtofu's actions before, but the cop claim actually makes sense. I kinda with the cops had mass claimed day 2 because it would've made this game so much easier to figure out and scum don't have 4 bullets a night. they've been shooting cops every night since then anyway.

I think you're scum mainly by process of elimination. Onegu isn't scum, FT isn't scum, I'm not scum. If TG is scum, either you or JJD put him soooo close to dying day 1. For that, and a myriad of other reasons: TG isn't scum. There's two scum left, you and JJD.

If you and jarjar are scum, all you have to do is get a mislynch. You honestly don't care who. it could be me, it could be TG. This game ends tonight if we lynch wrong.


Would you rather get lynched yourself before voting TG with me and JarJar?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 19:19 GMT
#2486
What's funny about this if you and TG are scum is that your odds would be higher if TG got lynched first, cause that would leave Onegu open as scum option.

For town it's beneficial too cause it buys us time and is a safer choice.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 19:24 GMT
#2487
Well, so town wants to lynch me... T.T

I totally understand guys, I haven't played the best game. I can't retroactively undo my lurking though, and I'm not scum. It's gonna feel shitty when I get lynched and then you figure out that I was right about the game.

I don't really see much else I can do to defend myself. Yeah, if I we're scum, TG would be my partner. But I'm not, and I'm the only one who knows this. And because I know this, I can solve the game. But I don't know how to explain that to you guys in a way that would convince you.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 19:25 GMT
#2488
On July 31 2013 04:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 03:29 jrkirby wrote:
On July 31 2013 03:19 Vivax wrote:
On July 31 2013 03:13 jrkirby wrote:
It's pretty obvious that there were 4 cops (FT was one), and a vig (onegu).

Ok, look at day one: austin and JJD were trying to lynch TG, but they just couldn't get a majority because TAA was AFK.

Day two, they didn't know anything about the cops, so they assumed the getmoript check on TAA was legit. They distanced themselves from TAA in order to save themselves.

Day three they had it easy because we were dead set on lynching one of the cops.

I'm not scum, and TG isn't my partner. We're at mylo. If we don't lynch tonight, onegu is going to die. we need to lynch vivax tonight.

TG, what happened to your vivax/Firmtofu combo? I think you were right about vivax, and if I wasn't so sure that there's 4 cops, I'd think you're right about FT.


Good, we're making progresses.

What makes you so sure FT is actually cop?
Can you give me a summary of reasons for why you think I'm scum? As condensed as possible or as extended as you want.

Why do you think are me and JarJar pushing the wagon away from you when everyone else wants to lynch you, if we were scum?


There's three cops with varying sanity. 4 possible sanity choices. Really, it just makes sense for there to be a fourth. I was really suspicious of firmtofu's actions before, but the cop claim actually makes sense. I kinda with the cops had mass claimed day 2 because it would've made this game so much easier to figure out and scum don't have 4 bullets a night. they've been shooting cops every night since then anyway.

I think you're scum mainly by process of elimination. Onegu isn't scum, FT isn't scum, I'm not scum. If TG is scum, either you or JJD put him soooo close to dying day 1. For that, and a myriad of other reasons: TG isn't scum. There's two scum left, you and JJD.

If you and jarjar are scum, all you have to do is get a mislynch. You honestly don't care who. it could be me, it could be TG. This game ends tonight if we lynch wrong.


Would you rather get lynched yourself before voting TG with me and JarJar?

No. No town would want to get themselves lynched at mylo. ever. I think I'd rather have a no lynch than TG lynch, maybe. I'm not sure.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 19:30 GMT
#2489
Wtf I didn't see Onegu's case on TAA at first.
Apologies.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 19:33 GMT
#2490
That vigi claim is too bad to come from scum.
It's too much wtf to be constructed, and doesn't really seem like scum agenda.

Onegu though it was safe to claim cause he thought TG was town claiming to be roleblocker lol.

Leaves Kirby, Tofu, TG as only possible scum.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 19:34 GMT
#2491
Why have you ruled out JJD?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 19:43 GMT
#2492
On July 31 2013 04:34 jrkirby wrote:
Why have you ruled out JJD?


Same reason for why you can rule out me. When the lynch is set in stone, there are people who still try to discuss, figure the game out and adap. Onegu, JJD and me all show that trait. And frankly, I like how JJDagreed with my points and mentioned he's suspcious of Onegu still. It doesn't have to be right, but on top on agreeing he also says who specifically he could find to be scum in addition to TG, and that's townie, cause he's being transparent when as scum he wouldn't really have a reason to be, or to agree with me if you are indeed town.

FT isn't even here since he decided that you and TG are scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 19:44 GMT
#2493
Why do you rule FT out?
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 19:47 GMT
#2494
Cause I really think there's 4 cops. 3 of them have already died.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 19:50 GMT
#2495
On July 28 2013 04:24 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2013 04:22 TanGeng wrote:
On July 28 2013 04:21 FiveTouch wrote:
Nope, or I wouldn't be posting at all. Only doing so because it was critical


What do you think of a fake claim by Tofu here?


Highly unlikely. I think we have 4 cops. If anyone wants fun, try to split the 4 sanities between the claims


This is why I think tofu is town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 19:50 GMT
#2496
On July 31 2013 04:47 jrkirby wrote:
Cause I really think there's 4 cops. 3 of them have already died.


That is illogical to assume.
You have absolutely zero guarantee that the host put a fourth cop in there just to "complete the picture".
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 20:04 GMT
#2497
There's no guarantee, just a really strong hunch. We're at mylo, and I really think this hunch is my best bet.
jrkirby
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1510 Posts
July 30 2013 20:07 GMT
#2498
I think you're just trying to put suspicion on everyone but scum, cause even if a fluke happens and one of you does get lynched, we're still at mylo and you want to guarantee that the last lynch wont happen.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 20:09 GMT
#2499
On July 31 2013 05:04 jrkirby wrote:
There's no guarantee, just a really strong hunch. We're at mylo, and I really think this hunch is my best bet.


I'm trying to judge if you really think TG is town.
May I ask where your read comes from?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
July 30 2013 20:12 GMT
#2500
On July 31 2013 05:07 jrkirby wrote:
I think you're just trying to put suspicion on everyone but scum, cause even if a fluke happens and one of you does get lynched, we're still at mylo and you want to guarantee that the last lynch wont happen.


You seem to have made the decision to have me as scumread a while ago, and show few doubt in this moment.
I'm here, we can talk, if you really think I'm scum then there must be something in my story that isn't straight, no?
That said, what you just posted only has the purpose to put me into a bad light, it's not constructive.
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 251
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 606
Larva 405
Leta 68
NaDa 46
TT1 20
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm231
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft443
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1228
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota292
League of Legends
• Rush1172
• Lourlo807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 36m
INu's Battles
7h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 36m
Replay Cast
18h 36m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.