• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:43
CEST 18:43
KST 01:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8365 users

Basterd Mini Mafia - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 03:17 GMT
#2259
Need to catch up and stuff but want to comment on some things first:

On July 06 2013 11:05 gumshoe wrote:
Oats, process of elimination, Marv is town, Lazers makes his claim highly likely and no one else has claimed miller, wos is survivor, please dont fight me on that, I'm town, vixax is town or scum is retarded, and your town because of your actions yesterday.
Care to give any reasons for why you're town?

On July 06 2013 11:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think its clear that Mafia dont have a rb now.
So do you think one of the blues left (or WoS) are scum? Or are you saying that you believe that mafia got no power roles whatsoever in a game with 3 blues and a 3rd party JK?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 03:37 GMT
#2262
On July 06 2013 12:21 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 12:17 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Need to catch up and stuff but want to comment on some things first:

On July 06 2013 11:05 gumshoe wrote:
Oats, process of elimination, Marv is town, Lazers makes his claim highly likely and no one else has claimed miller, wos is survivor, please dont fight me on that, I'm town, vixax is town or scum is retarded, and your town because of your actions yesterday.
Care to give any reasons for why you're town?

On July 06 2013 11:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think its clear that Mafia dont have a rb now.
So do you think one of the blues left (or WoS) are scum? Or are you saying that you believe that mafia got no power roles whatsoever in a game with 3 blues and a 3rd party JK?

1 cop 1 vet 1 vengeful townie.
Gumshoe claimed vengeful town

How many of these can you RB?
1.
Also, why kill Lazer when you can RB him and kill marv?
I was under the impression that RBing vet means he doesn't get the KP protection and RBing vengeful doesn't get the counterkill if done the night she dies.

To answer your 2nd question, I see no reason to have killed a town marv. He seemed like he was gonna try to get me lynched today and I'm town. Obviously, unless u're scum you can't know that, but I do.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 03:50 GMT
#2263
Also, the main point against my claim which had originally cleared me is that everyone now believes that mafia was given fakeclaims @ some point before I made my claim. (either during the pause or to start with). I think that's nonsense and am pretty sure I can poke all types of holes in it.

But, I need to know what people actually believe in regards to the fakeclaims. Because it's hard to refute a theory when no one actually has details of that theory.

- Was mafia given blues to claim?
- Was Survivor given more than 1 role to claim?
- WHat do people believe WoS's extra information that he supposedly cant talk about was?
- Anything else I'm not thinking of?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 04:09 GMT
#2264
On July 06 2013 01:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 01:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
Come stutters, show us whos scum!

I dunno marv, the thing with me about JJD, is that all his stuff is REALLY BLATANT. Like its a hard defence of fuba and hard attack on WoS.


No that's the thing, he didn't hard-defend fuba at all. He was attacking fuba for much of the day before suddenly dropping him in favour of WoS.
I had a great reason.

As soon as the original roleclaims came in, I pretty much immediately said that WoS and Fuba were both lying and I was down for a lynch of either of them. Then marv(I think) posted how if we did in fact have a survivor then we were actually @ mylo.

So the choice was obvious @ that point because WoS was sticking to his vig claim. We lynch fuba and guarantee we don't lose the game. Get what I'm saying:

- Worst case scenario for a fuba lynch, we lynch the survivor
- Worst case scenario for a WoS lynch, we lych town and lose the game.

It was a no-brainer. But then WoS made his 2nd claim and that immediately took MYLO off the table. So now I could vote whichever looked scummier. And to me that was WoS for all the reasons I mentioned.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 05:23 GMT
#2271
On July 06 2013 06:51 gumshoe wrote:
Stutters pretty much goes out of his way to advocate a Fuba lynch that almost happened. I'll reiterate, scum need to keep 2kp, thats they're only real goal in this setup.

Also this out of Jar Jar.

Show nested quote +
I'm assuming I die for sure. W/ the mass claim looming they can't leave me alive because I'm close to confirmed town as well as uncounterable @ this point.

not necesarily my order of scumminess (though close) but this is the order I think people should claim. Use it if I die:

gumshoe and marvellosity - get these out of the way first. Marv doesnt really need to @ this point but cant hurt.

s0Lstice - was one of my earliest suspects and has been so insanely quiet I almost forgot he was still playing

WaveofShadow -

raynpelikoneet - I do have a history of reading scum rayn as town. I'm really not sure about him anymore. I think this whole marv/lazor thing did make sense @ the time however I feel like he's trying to direct attention away from the whole mass claim which should be the first order of business tomorrow.

mkfuba07 -

Oatsmaster -

Stutters695 -

Vivax - First person to bring up a mass claim gets him lotsa townie points

I think that's everyone.

Before all that though see if lazer claims to have caught a red and have that person claim first. Though I'd be shocked if he says he came back w/ an unblocked check regardless of alignment.


man rayns last few posts are serious WTFs.


This is a list to determine reveal order so that towns suspicious suspects cant weasel into a leftover role. Why is Sutters, the source of much controversy to say the least, effectively the most townie person here aside from Vivax!? Or rather the person we would pretty much LEAST benefit from an earlier reveal of his role?
Ok, you are not allowed to use this against me. Or did you forget, THE REASON I'M NOT CONFIRMED TOWN IS BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE THAT MAFIA WAS GIVEN FAKECLAIMS. So if you are trying to say that stutters is my scumbuddy, please explain why it would matter that I have him claiming late? If fact, I should make all my teammates claim first right? That would give them ultimate towncred.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 05:31 GMT
#2272
On July 06 2013 13:44 gumshoe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 12:17 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Need to catch up and stuff but want to comment on some things first:

On July 06 2013 11:05 gumshoe wrote:
Oats, process of elimination, Marv is town, Lazers makes his claim highly likely and no one else has claimed miller, wos is survivor, please dont fight me on that, I'm town, vixax is town or scum is retarded, and your town because of your actions yesterday.
Care to give any reasons for why you're town?

On July 06 2013 11:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
I think its clear that Mafia dont have a rb now.
So do you think one of the blues left (or WoS) are scum? Or are you saying that you believe that mafia got no power roles whatsoever in a game with 3 blues and a 3rd party JK?

Ok jar jar, seeing as I'm the only read they're you have a problem with, I'm going to make this very easy on for you, convince we why solstice is scum(he's one of your biggest scum reads, remember?). I can't speak for the rest of town, but if you make a good case, I'll cast my vote on him.

Then the following day town can lynch me, if I'm scum hooray, town wins, if I'm not, I take you with me, town wins anyways. If you choose to abandon your solstice read or choose to now think stutters is scum when you were his defender for ages, then I need you to admit you've been wrong for 90 percent of this game. In which case I hope you don't expect anyone to still listen you even on the off chance that you do actually prove to be the worst townie in tl history.
Solstice hasn't really been on my radar for a while now and Stutters never has been. I'm sorry but you don't get to decide who I make a case against. I'm still thinking WoS is scum and I'm not entirely sure about the 2nd scum. I need to sleep now. Will still go over some more stuff tomorrow but if anyone wants to post direct questions on reiterate reasons for voting for me, it'd make it easier.

And before marv asks again, I'll get this out of the way:

I, JarJarDrinks, do solemnly swear, that I believe a scum WoS is capable of making a play like he has in regards to the rules and host.


Like I said WoS, I don't hold it against you personally and I don't think it's as dickish as marv is making it out to be. Especially since I have no idea what actually happened w/ the roles and the whole pause in the game.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 12:17 GMT
#2280
On July 06 2013 18:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hey guys, lets lynch the miller who claimed in the game that almost surely has a miller.
Cute Vivax.
What makes you say this game surely has a miller?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 12:22 GMT
#2281
On July 06 2013 21:03 marvellosity wrote:
Gonna ##Vote: JarJarDrinks until he gives me a better option. Hint: WoS is not it.
Why am I scum marv? I'll look into other people (I'm thinking maybe Oats right now) but I'm sure I can refute any case against me since I am in fact town. The fact that I'm not sure of the scum team doesn't make me scum.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 12:36 GMT
#2284
On July 06 2013 21:29 marvellosity wrote:
And I don't believe your wos scumread.
Why? Even if you are right that WoS wouldn't make this play, isn't everything I wrote about his whole feeling of being fucked completely accurate? Also the whole thing about having extra information that he can't give us? You really don't think those are legit reasons to suspect him?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 12:37 GMT
#2285
On July 06 2013 21:31 marvellosity wrote:
also stuff where you were asking gumshoe why he was town seems extremely out of place. gumshoe should be looking extremely townie to you right now. So out of place it makes you scum in fact.
Why exactly should gunshoe be looking extremely town to me?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 12:49 GMT
#2287
On July 06 2013 21:42 marvellosity wrote:
Did you read his really good analysis that got town to lynch fuba? You think that's some elaborate scum-construction?
Well since I think that the towns other lynch option (WoS) was also scum I'm not gonna put too much stock into it. But I'm still looking into other people.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 12:54 GMT
#2288
On July 06 2013 12:50 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Also, the main point against my claim which had originally cleared me is that everyone now believes that mafia was given fakeclaims @ some point before I made my claim. (either during the pause or to start with). I think that's nonsense and am pretty sure I can poke all types of holes in it.

But, I need to know what people actually believe in regards to the fakeclaims. Because it's hard to refute a theory when no one actually has details of that theory.

- Was mafia given blues to claim?
- Was Survivor given more than 1 role to claim?
- WHat do people believe WoS's extra information that he supposedly cant talk about was?
- Anything else I'm not thinking of?
Can you try to answer some of these marv? Or @ least speculate?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 13:27 GMT
#2290
OK, I think I got it.

Look @ the last hour or so of day 1. Fuba was the vote leader for the majority of that last hour. He was pretty active in the thread during that time. @ no point did he try use one of the fakeclaims that his team was supposedly given.

Even though the claims were getting people out of nooses left and right, he never once thought to use his get out of jail free card. That's because scum was not given fake claims.

Does anybody disagree w/ that assessment?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 13:43 GMT
#2292
On July 06 2013 22:31 Stutters695 wrote:
By process of elimination the only possible claim he could have had would be Miller. Claiming Miller after the first hour is not a get out of jail free card.
Huh? Why is that the only claim he could have had?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 13:47 GMT
#2294
On July 06 2013 22:43 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 22:31 Stutters695 wrote:
By process of elimination the only possible claim he could have had would be Miller. Claiming Miller after the first hour is not a get out of jail free card.
Huh? Why is that the only claim he could have had?
Like Who do you think is scum right now stutters? Even if you think I am, there has to be another person in the game that's scum right? So wouldn't Fuba have had that persons role to claim?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 13:48 GMT
#2296
On July 06 2013 22:44 Stutters695 wrote:
If you want to live show us why your choice is better, looking for non-verifiable technicalities to get out of the lynch won't help you.

##vote: JarJarDrinks
It's not a technicality. It's simple logic.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 13:55 GMT
#2297
On July 06 2013 22:48 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 22:47 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 06 2013 22:43 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 06 2013 22:31 Stutters695 wrote:
By process of elimination the only possible claim he could have had would be Miller. Claiming Miller after the first hour is not a get out of jail free card.
Huh? Why is that the only claim he could have had?
Like Who do you think is scum right now stutters? Even if you think I am, there has to be another person in the game that's scum right? So wouldn't Fuba have had that persons role to claim?


Stutters is right, why don't *you* tell *us* who's scum instead?
Because I don't know right now so I'm focusing on what I do know and I'm proving my innocence. But I am still looking into it. Apparently you don't know who's scum either since you're voting for a townie.

Stutter last post is pretty strange. Like shouldn't he be thinking in terms of there being another scummie in the game that faked a claim? WHy would he say that miller was the only option?

And Marv, please tell me the flaw in my logic above. Fuba didn't fake claim on day 1. Why?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 14:17 GMT
#2303
On July 06 2013 23:01 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2013 22:43 JarJarDrinks wrote:
On July 06 2013 22:31 Stutters695 wrote:
By process of elimination the only possible claim he could have had would be Miller. Claiming Miller after the first hour is not a get out of jail free card.
Huh? Why is that the only claim he could have had?

WoS had Vig and I believe he's 3p. A second lynch target getting out of it via claiming VT wouldn't fly, especially with Marv back in the thread and I believe Marv(much to Vivax's dismay I'm sure), Gum, and Vivax are town so his only options are miller or none.
Wait. You just changed your story. You said that the reason was because only miller was available to him. Now you're saying the reason is because people wouldn't allow a 2nd VT claim?
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 15:40 GMT
#2306
On July 06 2013 23:03 marvellosity wrote:
I don't think you're scum because claims, I think you're scum because I don't believe your WoS read, I don't get why a townie would be asking why gumshoe looks townie, I don't like how you passively agreed with rayn's theory to retract it weakly later, I don't like how you went from pushing fuba to just dropping it for WoS.

If you're town and you can't find scum or at least demonstrate a townie thought process (which is primarily where I think you've fell down, repeatedly) then we're gonna lose today.
Why are you ignoring my question?
On July 06 2013 22:55 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Fuba didn't fake claim on day 1. Why?
Same question to everyone else.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
July 06 2013 15:54 GMT
#2307
I mean, you people keep telling me to "make a case" and stuff. But why would I think you'd listen to me when you refuse to listen to what I'm saying about fakeclaims? Me being scum flies in the face of logic as I've explained several times. No one can dispute what I'm saying.

@Marv and Gumshoe. You can say that I'm terrible or haven't been acting in the best interests of the town. I disagree but there's no need for me to argue the point because it's irrelevent right now. Bottom line is: If you are town, you will be hanging me even though I claimed and I proved logically that scum has no fakeclaims.

I will probably be mostly gone untill the evening. I'll try and look into other people and make some more cases that no one will listen to because I don't want it said that I gave up on the town.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1132
ComeBackTV 903
SteadfastSC474
TaKeTV 440
LamboSC2377
IndyStarCraft 163
Rex112
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 474
LamboSC2 377
mouzHeroMarine 284
IndyStarCraft 163
ProTech151
Rex 112
UpATreeSC 83
BRAT_OK 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32672
Shuttle 1566
EffOrt 895
Light 671
Mini 592
Soma 472
firebathero 284
Rush 212
Snow 191
ZerO 161
[ Show more ]
hero 94
Liquid`Ret 55
sorry 53
Killer 43
Mong 35
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 23
Terrorterran 22
Trap 20
soO 20
Bale 19
Shine 17
Free 11
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7008
qojqva1810
Dendi930
420jenkins159
Counter-Strike
fl0m1363
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2119
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 220
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing1743
B2W.Neo1025
Beastyqt571
FrodaN367
ArmadaUGS198
Hui .190
KnowMe122
QueenE100
Mew2King80
Trikslyr62
C9.Mang053
Dewaltoss49
ToD32
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 4
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix14
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3222
• TFBlade1089
Other Games
• imaqtpie391
• Shiphtur237
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 17m
Stellar Fest
20h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.