• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:37
CEST 09:37
KST 16:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10258 users

Basterd Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 17:08 GMT
#943
On July 03 2013 02:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
You know marv, for someone who claimed miller so early with no name you certainly do resist this a whole lot.
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 18:29 marvellosity wrote:
Hi guys. How much do you think random townie name claims are worth? Was running through my head around a bit last night, and I'm basically kinda assuming scum got at least some fakeclaims.

Show nested quote +
On July 02 2013 19:40 marvellosity wrote:
On July 02 2013 19:34 Vivax wrote:
On July 02 2013 19:21 marvellosity wrote:
It's not 100% clear from the OP that *only* the names listed are in the game maybe? I assume you guys have names from the OP?


I'm 99 % sure only the names listed are in the game.
It says "these roles will be in the game".

Why would the host give someone a name other than ones listed there?


Actually it says "The following characters may be in the game" which is not quite the same thing. The reason would be to prevent massclaiming potentially breaking the game



Also WOS can you be clear, what are you trying to say here?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 17:18 GMT
#946
On July 03 2013 02:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm trying to say that unless scum were given fakeclaims (he 'assumes' as such, though probably a fair assumption since otherwse iGrok would basically be allowing his game to be broken) he could be resisting this for the obvious reason that when he claimed he didn't realize we would be allowed to do this, and now is worried about being caught as scum.

I consider all possibilities and yes it's possible he's miller and he just happened not to bother claiming the name at that point (or at any point after that) but then again, why the weak resisting?

Either way D2 is going to be very interesting. I won't be around from a little before deadline to a few hours after at which point I'll be pretty active (assuming da guy goes to sleep) so if you guys want to wait and claim then, great. Otherwise you're going to have to wait for mine.


Dont you think that if someone was actually miller they would have claimed by now?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 17:31 GMT
#956
On July 03 2013 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 02:18 gumshoe wrote:
On July 03 2013 02:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm trying to say that unless scum were given fakeclaims (he 'assumes' as such, though probably a fair assumption since otherwse iGrok would basically be allowing his game to be broken) he could be resisting this for the obvious reason that when he claimed he didn't realize we would be allowed to do this, and now is worried about being caught as scum.

I consider all possibilities and yes it's possible he's miller and he just happened not to bother claiming the name at that point (or at any point after that) but then again, why the weak resisting?

Either way D2 is going to be very interesting. I won't be around from a little before deadline to a few hours after at which point I'll be pretty active (assuming da guy goes to sleep) so if you guys want to wait and claim then, great. Otherwise you're going to have to wait for mine.


Dont you think that if someone was actually miller they would have claimed by now?

So you think marv is lying then.


Sorry I was writing from your perspective. You believe Marv is scum, do you think they're is no miller then? Or that the miller is waiting for something? If either of these are what your saying you've pretty much brought us back to the start but in a very roundabout way.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 17:54 GMT
#966
On July 03 2013 02:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yeah i just said Lazer might be town. BUT IF MARV IS MILLER HE HAS ZERO REASON TO DOUBT UN-CC'D COP!
marv is not a miller and not town.

If any miller is yet to claim they are retarded.


0_0, sorry, I'm slow. In small words why would Marv have no reason to doubt Lazer if hes miller? And yeah I agree, there is either no miller or Marv is miller. If Marv isn't miller though did he just make another ridicules balls to the wall claim this game? Havent you considered that extremely unlikely for some time now?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 17:56 GMT
#967
On July 03 2013 02:46 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 02:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If you are not gumshoe and you are a vigilante, shoot lazer/marv.
Why the gumshoe clause? What am I missing?


Maybe he means I'm going to get role blocked/killed?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 18:05 GMT
#972
On July 03 2013 03:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 02:54 gumshoe wrote:
On July 03 2013 02:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yeah i just said Lazer might be town. BUT IF MARV IS MILLER HE HAS ZERO REASON TO DOUBT UN-CC'D COP!
marv is not a miller and not town.

If any miller is yet to claim they are retarded.


0_0, sorry, I'm slow. In small words why would Marv have no reason to doubt Lazer if hes miller? And yeah I agree, there is either no miller or Marv is miller. If Marv isn't miller though did he just make another ridicules balls to the wall claim this game? Havent you considered that extremely unlikely for some time now?

Because it's extremely unlike the setup would be miller + no cop. If i was a miller i would 100% assume there is a cop.


ooooooooooo fuuck thats so obvious. I'm an idiot. Still is it possible that maybe he doubts Lazers claim specifically rather than the existence of cop in general? Seems unlikely even so. Good catch I guess XD
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 23:07 GMT
#1174
Are we still revealing fully? I say yes. Also does the fact that Rayne ended up being shot anyway mean scum want us to keep tunnelling Marv and Lazer?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 23:27 GMT
#1193
On July 03 2013 08:20 Vivax wrote:
Wait for the claim guys, it was actually stupid to not pick the order.

Imo, let Fuba and WoS claim their names first next.


Since I'm blue I may as well reveal, I'm Shoshana. I came out earlier because if I got shot I could trade 1 for 1 with scum without getting myslynched. Oh and worst case scenario I got to live another 72 hours, yaaaay.

Lazer do you feel the need to let us know what you discovered last night? Were you role blocked?

gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 23:34 GMT
#1200
On July 03 2013 08:28 marvellosity wrote:
Pretty sure iGrok said that roleblocks don't notify in one of his clarification posts


Yes but if your ability doesn't go through....
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 23:40 GMT
#1204
All leftover town roles have been taken, and I find it extremely unlikely that all blues are in the game, also where was the one shot vig's hit if hes real? I would currently not believe a vig claim. Until WOS and Fuba arrive do we assume they are scum/survivor? Do we accept the existence of unknown roles?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 23:44 GMT
#1205
On July 03 2013 08:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +

not necesarily my order of scumminess (though close) but this is the order I think people should claim. Use it if I die:


Put marv before gumshoe.

The guy isn't pushing any reads.
Only defending himself, talking about how his claim would be too risky, and hating.
He said himself he fakeclaimed miller in another game.
He says the claim isn't risky although he can still outplay the other miller if it comes to it.

Look at how he pushes the wagons D1. He was pretty much throwing shit everywhere (WoS, Vayne, fuba) except on Lazer and see what sticks. He said Lazer looked like he was trying, but ignored Rayn saying that Lazer didn't push his scumread Vayne all day long.

He just finished reading the thread and showed zero doubt. Even cockiness has a limit.


A new day has begun, Rayne is dead and that, as somber a verdict, is a new beginning for thought. Expect cases soon. Also I've claimed revenge townie. Why not keep me around in case of a lylo situation? If it gets to that point you can shoot me to be sure and guarantee a win. Until then they're are always other scum. Do you have any specific questions or reads you want from me? How do you feel about my blue claim?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 02 2013 23:45 GMT
#1206
Sorry meant to quote Fuba.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 03 2013 00:19 GMT
#1212
On July 03 2013 08:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 08:44 gumshoe wrote:
On July 03 2013 08:40 Vivax wrote:

not necesarily my order of scumminess (though close) but this is the order I think people should claim. Use it if I die:


Put marv before gumshoe.

The guy isn't pushing any reads.
Only defending himself, talking about how his claim would be too risky, and hating.
He said himself he fakeclaimed miller in another game.
He says the claim isn't risky although he can still outplay the other miller if it comes to it.

Look at how he pushes the wagons D1. He was pretty much throwing shit everywhere (WoS, Vayne, fuba) except on Lazer and see what sticks. He said Lazer looked like he was trying, but ignored Rayn saying that Lazer didn't push his scumread Vayne all day long.

He just finished reading the thread and showed zero doubt. Even cockiness has a limit.


A new day has begun, Rayne is dead and that, as somber a verdict, is a new beginning for thought. Expect cases soon. Also I've claimed revenge townie. Why not keep me around in case of a lylo situation? If it gets to that point you can shoot me to be sure and guarantee a win. Until then they're are always other scum. Do you have any specific questions or reads you want from me? How do you feel about my blue claim?


I'd rather stop talking about all these claims and judge people by their play.
How do you feel about lynching marv?


I was gone during the vote sadly, so I was kinda shocked to see Vayne had been lynched. Looking back Marv didnt give great reasons as to why he felt this was so strong a choice.

Vayne pretty much admits himself in past games that he likes to solve games by night interactions and kills, claims etc. Seems completely against his MO to advise against it this game.


Vayne doesn't care about the game and Vayne is always at the forefront of town when he's town (and much less so as scum). I understand from something in his filter that he was away at some point, but having returned he's just given lists of people he's happy to lynch into and nothing else of substance. His standing in town is precisely the opposite of what I expect from town-Vayne and much more what I'd expect from scum-Vayne.


This is pure Wifom. Disregard it. Also it was wrong.

This is his other reason.

I can't see why Vayne is town though. His last 4 or 5 posts in his filter are all saying he;s happy lynching into numerous people or giving reasoning without conclusions.


This is the singular post in question in which Vayne does this.

I'd say stutters/fuba/lazer at this point. WoS hasn't posted enough wouldn't give us much info besides a bit on lazer, that's about it


Of the three here, nothing can be said against Fuba and Stutters that hasnt already been said and Vayne has gone at length about Lazer.

So his reasonings for lynching Vayne come off as bullshiit. The only thing that happens four or five times is the amount of posts in which Marv says Vayne is super scummy rather than elaborating as to why he is.

He also pretty much says hes not confident in the vote here.

no, and my viewpoint is more uninformed than usual, in that I'm basically discounting people (fuba, gumshoe being two good examples) because I haven't got time to think about it properly.


Yet he believes that he can and should be the one to decide and asks everyone to take a leap of faith for him.

Just sheep me and I can deal with the flak whatever the flip is.


Why did the guy coming into thread last minute feel comfortable pushing everyone to listen to him? After hes wrong does his posting somehow become indecisive? Does he appear in any way perturbed? No, he laughs at Vayne for raging and then gets right back to the game as if his and towns position has in no way been weakened. The whole wagon is so ridicules that I have to agree with what someone said earlier, if hes scum, scum lynch was probably on the line. Also as ridicules as the fact that he got this wagon rolling at all was that it worked. Why did Lazer join the wagon even though he had thoroughly discussed Vayne being lynch bait before hand?

On the other side of it all we have the miller claim, another crazy ballsy move that speaks for itself. Honestly though if Marv is town hes playing a crazy game, if hes scum hes playing a crazy game as well. So lets forget the odds and the statistics for a moment. Is Marv a good scum player that can turn chaos to his advantage and convince people of his innocence through sheer bravado? Survey says yes. If you have any respect for Marvs play, you have to assume hes not town this game ) : cause this have gone to hell largely because of him and his efforts.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 03 2013 00:30 GMT
#1221
On July 03 2013 09:23 marvellosity wrote:
What have I done that's 'crazy', gumshoe? How is my behavioural analysis of Vayne WIFOM? It was a meta read, don't call it wifom when it isn't. Just because it was wrong doesn't make it crazy or wifom.

This town has gone to hell largely because of my efforts? The fact that town sheeped me when I asked is indicative of a shit town who didn't have any of their shit together and sheeped someone who came back an hour before the lynch. Bullshit all you like but every townie's vote is their own.

Fuck you man, go to hell.


Theres a fine line between WIFOM and META and I think that line is right or wrong. You used something that wound up being false to make a lynch happen that otherwise shouldnt have happened. You need to be held accountable for that at least.
Also

Fuck you man, go to hell


ouch man 0_0 ouch. Not cool at all ) : its an opinion in a game, I havent even lynched/shot you or your mafia buds yet XD
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 03 2013 00:49 GMT
#1239
On July 03 2013 09:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 09:28 marvellosity wrote:
Who cares if they did? How is it relevant?

because then it doesnt matter as much if the fakeclaimer died because they wont lose KP anyway.
This is a MAIN POINT in your defence that its too risky and not enough benefit for scum to claim.

WoS, who is most likely for being scum out of the blue claimers? BECAUSE Im thinking its you for just claiming and fucking off without even mentioning ANYBODY.


Wos has now claimed second to last with no green townie spots remaining, he likely waited to see what was left and took the final blue spot thinking hed have a better chance fighting two to three blues then he would a single townie or convincing town hes survivor. Furthermore we pretty much KNOW for a fact Vivax is blue because a) A kp was blocked. b) the only other way a kp could be blocked is by survivor, and no one has claimed survivor. C) Vivak's claim was too quick to just be opportunistic and has not been counter claimed.

Considering all these factors I can only conceive of two believable possibilities, a) Scum witheld kp so that Vivak could claim vet(would be so godamm awesome) b) Vivak is telling the truth.

Vivak is 99.99999 percent vet. Which leaves me Lazer and WOS whose claim I didn't believe even before he made it. Also why block or hold WOS? What has he done to make himself look blue? Wos is asking us to believe two incredibly farfetched things. 1) He just happened to be last claim. 2) He was role blocked? meh and meh. Also why was Lazer not shot if he is detective? Was scum content role blocking him?

I've already gone into why I think they'res little harm in keeping me around. At the moment I find WOS to be so scummy he actually eclipses Marv.

Oh and good god Jar Jar are we agreeing on something? Perhaps you reavaluate your read immediately.

##Vote WOS
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 03 2013 00:50 GMT
#1240
EBWOP meant Oats not Jar Jar XD same applies I guess?
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 03 2013 00:59 GMT
#1248
On July 03 2013 09:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 09:30 gumshoe wrote:
On July 03 2013 09:23 marvellosity wrote:
What have I done that's 'crazy', gumshoe? How is my behavioural analysis of Vayne WIFOM? It was a meta read, don't call it wifom when it isn't. Just because it was wrong doesn't make it crazy or wifom.

This town has gone to hell largely because of my efforts? The fact that town sheeped me when I asked is indicative of a shit town who didn't have any of their shit together and sheeped someone who came back an hour before the lynch. Bullshit all you like but every townie's vote is their own.

Fuck you man, go to hell.


Theres a fine line between WIFOM and META and I think that line is right or wrong. You used something that wound up being false to make a lynch happen that otherwise shouldnt have happened. You need to be held accountable for that at least.
Also

Fuck you man, go to hell


ouch man 0_0 ouch. Not cool at all ) : its an opinion in a game, I havent even lynched/shot you or your mafia buds yet XD


There's not a fine line between wifom and meta. Stop just saying shit as if it's true. It was a legitimate summary of his past play and comparing it to this game, someone being involved or not isn't wifom.

You're blaming me for a lynch as if no townie has ever lynched another townie or something? Again, hello, I have one vote only, I just pushed for what I thought was right. Where were you trying to care about the lynch? Oh, not there, I remember.

Keep your own house in order before throwing stones.
]

Where were you for 60 percent of this game? My house might be a bit disorganized and undergoing on and off again renovations but your house burnt down six months ago while you were too busy being not there. Also Canada day brah, respect. And I blame you for the lynch because you had no right making that call. You were the least informed yet you pushed Vayne and told town you'd take full responsibility for your shot in the dark and ended up depriving us of a Fuba(whose the only one who hasn't claimed yet) lynch or a Lazer lynch. Which is what would have happened if you'd just kept on keeping on. Now your shrugging it off as if isn't a big deal. Well it is. Your on the wayside right now though because WOS basically just revealed. So you have that to be grateful for.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 03 2013 01:01 GMT
#1249
Thought Stutters claimed, my bad. still that kinda nice, means well have at least one direct identity crisis (I really hope neither of them are dumb enough to claim miller or unknown)
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 03 2013 01:04 GMT
#1251
On July 03 2013 09:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 09:49 gumshoe wrote:
On July 03 2013 09:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 03 2013 09:28 marvellosity wrote:
Who cares if they did? How is it relevant?

because then it doesnt matter as much if the fakeclaimer died because they wont lose KP anyway.
This is a MAIN POINT in your defence that its too risky and not enough benefit for scum to claim.

WoS, who is most likely for being scum out of the blue claimers? BECAUSE Im thinking its you for just claiming and fucking off without even mentioning ANYBODY.


Wos has now claimed second to last with no green townie spots remaining, he likely waited to see what was left and took the final blue spot thinking hed have a better chance fighting two to three blues then he would a single townie or convincing town hes survivor. Furthermore we pretty much KNOW for a fact Vivax is blue because a) A kp was blocked. b) the only other way a kp could be blocked is by survivor, and no one has claimed survivor. C) Vivak's claim was too quick to just be opportunistic and has not been counter claimed.

Considering all these factors I can only conceive of two believable possibilities, a) Scum witheld kp so that Vivak could claim vet(would be so godamm awesome) b) Vivak is telling the truth.

Vivak is 99.99999 percent vet. Which leaves me Lazer and WOS whose claim I didn't believe even before he made it. Also why block or hold WOS? What has he done to make himself look blue? Wos is asking us to believe two incredibly farfetched things. 1) He just happened to be last claim. 2) He was role blocked? meh and meh. Also why was Lazer not shot if he is detective? Was scum content role blocking him?

I've already gone into why I think they'res little harm in keeping me around. At the moment I find WOS to be so scummy he actually eclipses Marv.

Oh and good god Jar Jar are we agreeing on something? Perhaps you reavaluate your read immediately.

##Vote WOS

I didn't wait, I got home and claimed immediately. I mentioned I was going to be gone much earlier on in the day and I even asked people if they wanted to wait until I showed up to claim so something exactly like this wouldn't happen. I would have had no problem claiming first if I just so happened to be around.


Ok let me remove the fluff. TLDR.

You are asking me essentially to believe Lazer is scum, because I know Vivax is town or shiit is messed up.

You are asking me to believe you got role blocked despite your play in no way being indicative of blue.

And you are asking me to believe you just happened to claim the last blue spot.

In light of your spotty town history I'm just not buying it / : in fact your claim just makes me believe Lazer might be town.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
gumshoe
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada3602 Posts
July 03 2013 01:06 GMT
#1252
On July 03 2013 09:51 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Don't think I'm missing anyone here:

marvellosity - Sgt. Hugo Stiglitz
gumshoe - Shoshanna
s0Lstice - Pierre LaPadite
WaveofShadow - Sgt. Donny Donowitz
mkfuba07 -
Oatsmaster - Pfc. Andy Kagan
Stutters695 -
Vivax - Lt. Aldo Raine
Lazermonkey - Cpl. Wilhelm Wicki
JarJarDrinks - Pfc. Michael Zimmermann

Fuba and Stutters need to claim. Townie points to whichever one claims first.


Wait I was right sorry, Stutters claimed Omar.
gumshoe bullshitting at 120%~~Prplz
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1008
ggaemo 482
Stork 335
Leta 250
Larva 218
PianO 110
Hyuk 34
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 21
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 428
Reynor98
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King214
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor823
Other Games
summit1g9906
C9.Mang0261
Sick184
PiGStarcraft159
ArmadaUGS38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick549
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream166
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2302
League of Legends
• Lourlo1148
• Stunt537
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 23m
Online Event
3h 23m
FEL
8h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.