• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:23
CEST 19:23
KST 02:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8574 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 201

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 204 Next
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 20 2013 23:49 GMT
#4001
I have a question for Oats. When Maju was trying to decide who to nuke, why did you insist on jampidampi instead of Vayne?

First of all, it wouldn't matter to you, right? They are both town and you know that.
Secondly, Maju was on your scumteam, so I thought you wouldn't push that hard for a target when you could just suggest a target for her in the scum QT.

It was a really good play, but I'd like to know what prompted you to do it.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 21 2013 00:02 GMT
#4002
On July 16 2013 04:40 VayneAuthority wrote:
So here we go incase I get a courtesy deathwish - My final reads from this point out, we have enough information.

Koshi

Austinmcc

Chezinu

Majugarzett

Pretty sure there's 6 scum so I am unsure of the last one.

Somewhere between Alaskazam, Z-Boson, and Stutters I guess....maybe Johnny.



On July 15 2013 00:55 VayneAuthority wrote:
ill be on Chezinu, dude is scum. It's not a coincidence that he would vote for ON and not dandel to save himself, the case is in my filter somewhere. 95% sure.

#vote: Chezinu



I thought austin was the scum leader and not Ace....His play threw me off so much this game. Made no sense from a town POV :/


GGWP
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 21 2013 00:03 GMT
#4003
Also when Ace flipped scum, oats should have been looked at heavily after he defended him.
I come in for the scraps
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 21 2013 00:09 GMT
#4004
Townies dont re-read. Memories of a goldfish.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-21 00:18:56
July 21 2013 00:15 GMT
#4005
I can't believe CA got lynched after Geript and I both said to lynch Oats.

Edit: Also Ace your frustration in the scum QT was tangible. If only town wasn't so incredibly bad this game.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 21 2013 00:19 GMT
#4006
I actually PM'd Artanis early on to replace me because the Scum team was so afk
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 21 2013 00:22 GMT
#4007
On July 21 2013 09:19 Ace wrote:
I actually PM'd Artanis early on to replace me because the Scum team was so afk

Half of the players in this game were afk. Sigh.
I mentioned this after another recent game (I forget which) but this is a game where policy lynching.nuking really would have come in handy to weed out the uselessness.
I'm just really not sure how to go about enforcing something like that when I've never seen it done.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 21 2013 00:24 GMT
#4008
It's hard to because Towns don't usually think long term. Get rid of the useless ones with all your nukes/vigilantes and keep everyone else around. If Town nukes lurkers and scum can't nuke active players it would be a funny game to see who tries to get away with bullshit.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 21 2013 00:26 GMT
#4009
some one needs to make a reverse mafia setup.

Where there is a small scum team and a lot of traitors, then a few town power roles that act as the "scum" but they dont know eachother.

Those games are always hilarious.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-21 00:28:29
July 21 2013 00:27 GMT
#4010
Ace don't you think you could have been in a better position if you were more active yourself?
WoS could you have been persuaded by you if you were there?
I had a good night of sleep.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 21 2013 00:29 GMT
#4011
How much more active could I have been? I don't think I missed any major event of the game.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2013 00:36 GMT
#4012
Well you didn't do much rallying of the troops on death moments. If you compare yourself with Austin or Xatalos. They were really being active and trying to solve the puzzle, you never gave that intention.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-21 00:39:03
July 21 2013 00:37 GMT
#4013
On July 21 2013 09:27 Koshi wrote:
Ace don't you think you could have been in a better position if you were more active yourself?
WoS could you have been persuaded by you if you were there?

Could I have been persuaded by Ace? In what regard? My redirect to him?
No I was pretty much set on it by then. A scumflip on Ace meant Oats was confirmed and probably Chez as well, and a townflip meant Geript was scum.

Koshi Ace played very well considering the antics and afkness of his team. You don't need to be a spam poster to influence the game in a direction you want it to go---Ace is very good at subtlety from either alignment.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 21 2013 00:41 GMT
#4014
town died when rayn and I died -_-

Scum was killing active people.

I really hated dying when I did because I had completely blown my reads on Ace and Chez but I was starting to come around on Ace.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 21 2013 00:46 GMT
#4015
Question to hosts:
The new nukes for the world leaders, was that intended from the start?
Or was it bad luck that the 4 factories were destroyed?
I had a good night of sleep.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 21 2013 01:12 GMT
#4016
Good game guys. Congratz to scum. we as town definitely deserved to lose this one, lol. It seems every game day 1 everyone thinks I'm scum. How do I like, not look like scum day 1?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 21 2013 01:29 GMT
#4017
Also well played to Koshi in particular. Maybe I'm gullible but I never really suspected him at all.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
July 21 2013 01:44 GMT
#4018
On July 21 2013 09:46 Koshi wrote:
Question to hosts:
The new nukes for the world leaders, was that intended from the start?
Or was it bad luck that the 4 factories were destroyed?

Nah, wasn't intended. It was just necessary when the amount of nukes available was lower than the amount of anti-nukes and such. It's called nuclear winter. There's supposed to be nukes landing.
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 21 2013 01:59 GMT
#4019
gg guys
Sorry for sucking this game.

wp by scum as well
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 21 2013 02:17 GMT
#4020
I'm never letting Koshi or Chezinu stay alive in a game ever again. EVER!!!! Chez if I ever play with you I will vig you, or lynch you, or tunnel you until you never ever want to play. Koshi. You should thank Ace heavily.
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1145
SteadfastSC819
ComeBackTV 784
TaKeTV 561
IndyStarCraft 236
Rex135
EnkiAlexander 79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 819
IndyStarCraft 236
ProTech146
Rex 135
BRAT_OK 50
UpATreeSC 35
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39109
Shuttle 782
Mini 384
Larva 358
Rush 333
Dewaltoss 102
Hyuk 99
firebathero 80
Mong 72
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 31
Sexy 27
Bale 21
Rock 18
Shine 15
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9573
qojqva1727
Counter-Strike
fl0m1480
Fnx 790
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1404
Khaldor1263
Other Games
FrodaN1317
Beastyqt386
DeMusliM246
XBOCT207
Mlord166
ArmadaUGS162
KnowMe124
XaKoH 99
QueenE82
C9.Mang075
Mew2King69
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream76
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH306
• StrangeGG 44
• poizon28 37
• Hinosc 18
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3910
Other Games
• imaqtpie466
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 37m
Online Event
17h 37m
FEL
22h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.