• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8954 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 200

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 204 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 20 2013 22:17 GMT
#3981
I was surprised when I learned that Koshi was scum in the ObsQT. I must say that you played the role of a newbie townie very well Chezinu didn't really surprise me, and I wonder why I didn't pursue him at all after D1...? It was also pretty clever by Oatsmaster to save me D1 and then coast by not doing much (even saving Ace lol). DI played... well, more like didn't play, which is his scum meta apparently, so it's a shame we didn't lynch him D1. Ace played well to fool me (and most others) during D2, although he messed up a bit during N1.

Overall I think scum deserved to win and town (as an average) deserved to lose. Both sides had unmotivated lurkers, but scum was pretty much in control of the game from start to finish (plus town self-destructed constantly, myself included - for example the ON lynch and the jampidampi lynch).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-20 22:18:48
July 20 2013 22:17 GMT
#3982
Oh btw,

My role PM:

Original Message From Artanis[Xp]:
You are Zombie Kim Jong Il! You managed to create a nuke. Unfortunately, it's very unstable and will self explode within 48 hours, killing you instantly unless you fire it. To nuke someone, simply post ##Nuke Playername in the thread and that player will be nuked at the end of the next deadline. Your teammates are: Dandel Ion, Ace, Oatsmaster, Ghost_403, and MajuGarzett. You can
find the QT here: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/EhT7HRZnbFE



TOLD YOU GUYS I WAS ALREADY DEAD!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 20 2013 22:25 GMT
#3983
Haha such an active ScumQT..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 20 2013 22:39 GMT
#3984
GG. I knew Chez was the scum, Oats I had a hunch on, but Koshi I would've never guessed. I even thought he redeemed ghost and avoided looking in that direction.

GG
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 20 2013 22:49 GMT
#3985
Oh Almost forgot!

Dandelion broke the Chezinu rule!! IT IS STILL FLAWLESS!!!

I pretended Xara broke the rule. hehe
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 20 2013 22:53 GMT
#3986
On July 21 2013 07:49 Chezinu wrote:
Oh Almost forgot!

Dandelion broke the Chezinu rule!! IT IS STILL FLAWLESS!!!

I pretended Xara broke the rule. hehe


Next time I get a nuke I'll just nuke you right away
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
July 20 2013 22:54 GMT
#3987
On July 21 2013 07:49 Chezinu wrote:
Oh Almost forgot!

Dandelion broke the Chezinu rule!! IT IS STILL FLAWLESS!!!

I pretended Xara broke the rule. hehe

Once u tell me what it is I might stop breaking it.

Probably not though.



also
gg yo
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 22:55 GMT
#3988
We were pretty lucky that right after that nuke fell on CA people started dieing mysteriously. Was perfect because it was 24h earlier that I visited them with the rad nuke from Ace. We really needed that lynch on CA. He was immune to nukes and had still an extra NK live.

This post below was the funniest post in this thread, when Chez thought he was going to die.


On July 18 2013 05:32 Chezinu wrote:
Johnny, before I blow up. I want you to know something.

I am your father. You were right. You are going to be the next great dictator. When I am gone, please wear the otter-fur hat in remembrance of me. It was not your fault. The reason I'm going to die is not because of you. Do not let them scum deceive you. You are a great son. You will be a great leader!

If anyone does not mourn for me, there will be consequences.

I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 20 2013 22:59 GMT
#3989
Ugh.
Gg scum, we defs deserved to lose this.
Too much derp and too much lurk.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 20 2013 23:03 GMT
#3990
Lolz Chezinu...

"Remember that scum can be logical and town can be illogical (geript is a prime example)" -Xata

LOL

more like:

Remember that scum can be logical and town can be illogical (Xata is a prime example)


I don't see where I did anything as illogical as geript 1) not saving me or Meapak, 2) then saving jampi, and 3) then wasting the lynch on him?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 20 2013 23:17 GMT
#3991
Pretty funny to read through the scumQT Now I'm sad that I (or we Immune Ones) roleclaimed... Otherwise at least one of us would have probably been infected (a waste for scum and more KP for town!). Damn. Also there's a chance I might have been spared from NK without that stupid nuke-receiving mess. I'm too open with my information it seems
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
July 20 2013 23:18 GMT
#3992
Although there was no way to know that only scum had Radiation....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 23:32 GMT
#3993
Yeah this game had some really lucky coincidences for scum, all the immune ones claiming and then all the immune ones fighting each other who the immune scum was :D
I had a good night of sleep.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 20 2013 23:36 GMT
#3994
GG guys. This game got me modkilled in Sicilian.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
July 20 2013 23:39 GMT
#3995
/worship Lord Chezinu of the Chezinu Banking System.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 20 2013 23:39 GMT
#3996
On July 21 2013 08:36 FirmTofu wrote:
GG guys. This game got me modkilled in Sicilian.

Why?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 20 2013 23:40 GMT
#3997
On July 21 2013 08:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 21 2013 08:36 FirmTofu wrote:
GG guys. This game got me modkilled in Sicilian.

Why?

Posting PM roles like a boss.
I had a good night of sleep.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 20 2013 23:40 GMT
#3998
Few things...

I think Koshi was catchable based on a drastic change to his tone. Look at how he started the game:

On July 11 2013 08:47 Koshi wrote:
I can't make anything concrete out of this game. But I'll add some ideas I had while trying to catch up. I don't know if they are useful for the game, but they might be useful for you guys to profile me. They are in a random order.
- Stutters695 is doing nothing. His last post was 30 hours ago saying that he was "in full force".
- During the vote for lynch there were so many people going for random targets. I don't understand why anyone would want to do that.
- FirmTofu is pointing fingers a lot (7 players) but most of the time to targets that are never going to get lynched. Or at least not in the first 96 hours. During the lynch he stayed on VA while his first scum target was DI. OriginalName was one of the guys that wasn't yet called out by him. I don't understand why he didn't vote on DI. And now he is on jampidampi...
- austinmcc his posts are clear and well constructed. I could see myself following his lead. He looks a bit like me in my previous game (this is not a compliment), a lot of suspicious post in the first day but completely picking his game up after that. I don't really understand how the bickering with Oats started, but I can find myself in the reasoning. However, with Xatalos bringing up that defense... Also, wouldn't it be smart for Oats to just not defend and keep his mouth shut? Now he lost his defensive missile on Day 1. But like I said, austinmcc is town for me.
- Chezina is completely random. Too much imagination or too much time on his hands, probably both. Scum or blue role that doesn't want to die? Anyway, I like the content of his posts. For amusement.
- Z-Boson is another completely random guy, but unlike Chez he seems to have an agenda. I don't know, he posts like he is not part of the town, like a guy on his own. If I knew from myself I wouldn't be superactive, I would be more like a sheep, following the active guys. I see him as 3rd party but that is only because he is not playing ball.
- I dont understand why Ryan died. I actually wanted to make a post about how he was probably scum, I was pretty proud of myself until I saw he died during night 1...
- I can't figure out Ace, WoS, geript. I read their posts and my brain just can't comprehend what is happening. It might be because I joined this game late. I did like geript his analysis on the 2 night kills.

Anyway, I am also going to bed. I will be posting a lot tomorrow when I am at work :D


On July 13 2013 05:59 Koshi wrote:
geript, can you explain to me how people search for scum in mafia? Because clearly I am doing it wrong. Isn't it by picking unlogical posts and analyze them?


Just a couple selections, but the trend is pretty consistent. We are to believe that this guy doesn't know how to find scum/doesn't know or understand much of anything. Contrast this with his later posts.

On July 16 2013 19:03 Koshi wrote:
Geript is 100% scum, nuke from MG is probably a fake nuke. MG & geript are scum

Geript
1) He shoots down nuke from MG to save jampi
2) He votes MG
3) He changes MG and seals the the deal on jampi. ( I checked, he was the guy who sealed the deal)
4) He keeps whining about MG
5) More whining about MG and votes MG again
6) Changes for gumshoe and doesn't vote MG
7) Whines about MG
8) Flames me the third time, I really don't see why but w.e
9) Votes on MG and says he goes afk for 40 hours
10) Derails the thread with bullshit.

At the end of this day?
11) geript changes votes of MG
12) Nuke on geript is fake



Fuck you geript. Piece of shit.


On July 16 2013 23:54 Koshi wrote:
Scumteam
Ace
Geript
MG
SnB/CA

Here we go. I am quite certain it is something like this.


On July 18 2013 02:01 Koshi wrote:
Seriously if you guys can't read 100% scums now I am going to be disappointed.


Now he's got 100% scum reads and is picking out the whole scum team? Even with replacing in, there is really no solid explanation for the drastic change in play-style. This would have raised my eyebrows if I was playing. Also asking a scum read for advice on how to find scum was lol ;D

Ace+Chezinu

THIS POST

On July 09 2013 01:33 Ace wrote:
##unvote Chezinu

His nuke is possibly harmless, and he only nuked Xata because he was retaliating. Of course he didn't read the thread and realized the nuke wasn't real because he's a troll.



A scum flip from either should have caused a lynch on the other based on this quote alone. Ace backing off here was waaaay weird.

Like Marv said in the obs, Chez nuke on Xata should have gotten him into a lot of hot water. Not sure how he skated by so long, nonsense posting or not.


ATOBTTR
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 20 2013 23:44 GMT
#3999
I knew it was some combo of Koshi/Oats/Chez/CA but CA was my main choice and Koshi had a couple inconsistencies I noticed but nothing I felt was that bad compared to how anti town everyone else(town included) was.

GGWP
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 20 2013 23:49 GMT
#4000
And by that I mean I really wouldn't have lynched Koshi unless we got through the others without getting endgamed. GG, def had me fooled.
Prev 1 198 199 200 201 202 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 89
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 187
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1824
byalli869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor957
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns36367
singsing1592
olofmeister1067
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS45
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH24
• StrangeGG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 41m
OSC
11h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 41m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.