• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:11
CEST 14:11
KST 21:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10075 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 204 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 15 2013 16:56 GMT
#3341
On July 16 2013 01:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 01:31 Onegu wrote:
Nuke deadline passed suprised none launched.


No it hasn't, we have over 24 hours left.

It is night atm. 5 hours till day.
I had a good night of sleep.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 16:59 GMT
#3342
On July 16 2013 01:56 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 01:51 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On July 16 2013 01:31 Onegu wrote:
Nuke deadline passed suprised none launched.


No it hasn't, we have over 24 hours left.

It is night atm. 5 hours till day.

Wait wat

Ooooooh I thought OP wasn't updated. Ok.

Everyone still send me your nukes if you can. I do good things with nukes.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 15 2013 17:06 GMT
#3343
Who are your top 3 for nuking? And in what order?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 15 2013 17:08 GMT
#3344
So why should we send nukes to someone who didn't even know it was the night phase?
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 15 2013 17:14 GMT
#3345
On July 16 2013 02:08 Stutters695 wrote:
So why should we send nukes to someone who didn't even know it was the night phase?

if anything, scum would pay attention to phases much more since they have to submit night actions

and because he's the only one who has actually killed scum
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 15 2013 18:18 GMT
#3346
On July 16 2013 01:31 Onegu wrote:
Nuke deadline passed suprised none launched.

Somehow I credit you with pulling us out of this:
+ Show Spoiler +


Let us pick up the pieces and move forward fellow town. We lynch MajuGarzett tomorrow; still the consensus? If not why not?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 15 2013 18:19 GMT
#3347
On July 16 2013 02:14 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 02:08 Stutters695 wrote:
So why should we send nukes to someone who didn't even know it was the night phase?

if anything, scum would pay attention to phases much more since they have to submit night actions

and because he's the only one who has actually killed scum

Not just scum
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 15 2013 18:20 GMT
#3348
Here is my mindset atm, it is bad formatted but if you have questions ask me.
Only geript looks really bad in my book. All the others look 50% bad, but then really everybody except maybe WoS, johnywup, sentinel and I would also say Austin. Some people look bad because afkish.
I like the theory of Austin on Vayne being the silent nuker tbh. I also like the analysis Austin did on Vayne his voting pattern. I dislike Z-BosoN his relation to geript. Can't understand how geript is green suddenly when they have been putting each other in the gray area before Day 3. For some reason I believe Stutters, I think that he is indeed a toy factory. Ace is not the leader I expected, when he comes in he makes a lot of sense, but he is very limited. CA and Chezinu are useless. CA lost all my support, it sucks we cant nuke him, because he could be easily a wasted lynch. Chezinu even stopped making funny posts. MG was before my time, I saw him make 2(?) posts in the last 100 hours, he says he is not scum. Onegu seems like a capable player, I expect something from him. Oats is also a lot afk, but Oats is considered town, but I would like to see him more active. SnB is not putting enough time in this game, he could be scum very easily.

I think that is everybody. So my top 3 scums:
1) Geript
2) SnB
3) VA
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 15 2013 18:24 GMT
#3349
Alakaslam looks scummy in the evening night. I forgot him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 15 2013 18:33 GMT
#3350
Why only geript and not anyone else who derailed the snb wagon
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 15 2013 18:48 GMT
#3351
On July 16 2013 03:33 Ace wrote:
Why only geript and not anyone else who derailed the snb wagon

WoS made a very good case against geript. I agree with him. Also I add the "I shoot the missile because I dont want jampi to become superscum" and then voting for jampi and then the following 100 hours circlejerking on MG as a big annoyance about geript.
I had a good night of sleep.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 15 2013 18:54 GMT
#3352
On July 16 2013 03:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 02:14 johnnywup wrote:
On July 16 2013 02:08 Stutters695 wrote:
So why should we send nukes to someone who didn't even know it was the night phase?

if anything, scum would pay attention to phases much more since they have to submit night actions

and because he's the only one who has actually killed scum

Not just scum

obviously not, but Sent's claim doesn't have to submit night actions atm and if he was scum he'd probably know it was night because of scum QT
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 19:02 GMT
#3353
On July 16 2013 02:06 johnnywup wrote:
Who are your top 3 for nuking? And in what order?


Assuming we lynch Maju

1. Stutters
2. Stutters
3. Chezinu
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 19:03 GMT
#3354
EBWOP - 2 was supposed to be austinmcc, I switched Stutters to #1
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 15 2013 19:05 GMT
#3355
Sent, you've talked a lot about stutters recently. Any thoughts on snb? Or VA, but mainly snb.
Fe fi fo fum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 15 2013 19:23 GMT
#3356
Koshi are you severely mentally handicapped or just scum?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 15 2013 19:29 GMT
#3357
Koshi's not scum. Pretty sure now.
I think this is probably my last night with you guys at this point since it's pretty obv they won't mislynch me, it's only a matter of whether they think I'll actually be able to catch any of them at all, to which I'd say I don't even fucking know.

Anyway, I'll get out a list of reads to you guys before I die, surely I can't be wrong about all of them.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 15 2013 19:33 GMT
#3358
gonna have to agree with geript. Koshi is scum or just...wow. Pretty much disagree with that entire post he just made. I went through the list of people in this game and realize I dont trust a single person. Hard to narrow it down to a team of scum.
I come in for the scraps
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 19:33 GMT
#3359
As much as I love being confirmed town and not obligated to post anything useful, here are some rationales

Stutters All he's done is lurk and admit his role is to give fake nukes to people. As a towny, this role has questionable use other than trolling. He could give them to scummers but scummers already have silent nukes. So he could just give it to someone he thinks is a scummer and watch who he hits, learning who is town through multiple layers of WIFOM, enough to make the reads those nukes give questionable. If he gives them to towns, well that just hampers the town effort.

Note that a Cheap Chinese Nuke Manufacturer could be a blue role. You vig your townreads and hope that they can kill a scum or two with your nukes, but no guarantees the nukes work. A Toy Store has no benefit to town.

Chezinu I just don't like him. First he speaks in ways that make no sense to me and then he lurks for the second half of the game. His voting patters combined with general ninjavoting suggest to me, as well as spoilering his townreads, suggest to me that he doesn't actually want to push anything and can just settle for someone else pushing the wrong person and then piggybacking on that wagon.

strongandbig contributes nothing and is happy with contributing nothing.

On July 10 2013 23:26 strongandbig wrote:
Hi newbmen

I want to lynch vayne today. Or possibly Austin, or if someone writes a big case on someone else I'll consider it. I don't want to lynch ace yet but I guess I will actually have to look into his filter if people really want to go for him. Can someone summarize or make explicit the case on him?


Back when I was playing 5 games at the same time this guy would've been textbook scum to me, except then I learned that Vayne did exactly the same thing in Roulette and rolled town. Maybe he's lazy, just like me. So no, I don't think he's a scummer.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 15 2013 19:34 GMT
#3360
Oats is also a lot afk, but Oats is considered town, but I would like to see him more active. SnB is not putting enough time in this game, he could be scum very easily.

lol this is great. So popular opinion dictates Oats is town so I won't try to mislynch him, but SnB is scum for the same reason, and hey magically everyone is suspicious of him too!

I come in for the scraps
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 947
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings192
CranKy Ducklings SOOP19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35366
Shuttle 12670
FanTaSy 1642
Hyuk 1122
BeSt 564
Horang2 549
Pusan 370
Mini 311
Stork 247
EffOrt 208
[ Show more ]
Last 148
Killer 142
Zeus 140
Mind 88
Hyun 68
sorry 62
ggaemo 59
Snow 51
Sea.KH 50
PianO 48
ToSsGirL 37
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 31
Soma 23
Aegong 21
JYJ 19
zelot 16
hero 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Sacsri 11
NaDa 10
Noble 8
Dota 2
Dendi753
XcaliburYe361
Counter-Strike
fl0m1998
byalli845
x6flipin539
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu36
Other Games
gofns36207
singsing3010
B2W.Neo884
Hui .139
Livibee101
Mew2King61
ArmadaUGS0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick667
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 49m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 49m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 49m
Replay Cast
10h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.