• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:41
CEST 20:41
KST 03:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8783 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 169

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 204 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 15 2013 19:36 GMT
#3361
On July 16 2013 04:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
As much as I love being confirmed town and not obligated to post anything useful, here are some rationales

Stutters All he's done is lurk and admit his role is to give fake nukes to people. As a towny, this role has questionable use other than trolling. He could give them to scummers but scummers already have silent nukes. So he could just give it to someone he thinks is a scummer and watch who he hits, learning who is town through multiple layers of WIFOM, enough to make the reads those nukes give questionable. If he gives them to towns, well that just hampers the town effort.

Note that a Cheap Chinese Nuke Manufacturer could be a blue role. You vig your townreads and hope that they can kill a scum or two with your nukes, but no guarantees the nukes work. A Toy Store has no benefit to town.

Chezinu I just don't like him. First he speaks in ways that make no sense to me and then he lurks for the second half of the game. His voting patters combined with general ninjavoting suggest to me, as well as spoilering his townreads, suggest to me that he doesn't actually want to push anything and can just settle for someone else pushing the wrong person and then piggybacking on that wagon.

strongandbig contributes nothing and is happy with contributing nothing.

Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 23:26 strongandbig wrote:
Hi newbmen

I want to lynch vayne today. Or possibly Austin, or if someone writes a big case on someone else I'll consider it. I don't want to lynch ace yet but I guess I will actually have to look into his filter if people really want to go for him. Can someone summarize or make explicit the case on him?


Back when I was playing 5 games at the same time this guy would've been textbook scum to me, except then I learned that Vayne did exactly the same thing in Roulette and rolled town. Maybe he's lazy, just like me. So no, I don't think he's a scummer.


I contributed a lot to this game unlike roulette (except endgame where I sealed the victory with avoiding my mislynch)

I have written quite a lot on this game so no im not lazy at all here
I come in for the scraps
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 19:37 GMT
#3362
Yolo Swaggins and the Fellowship of the Bling have not commanded Oats's death yet
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 19:39 GMT
#3363
On July 16 2013 04:36 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 04:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
As much as I love being confirmed town and not obligated to post anything useful, here are some rationales

Stutters All he's done is lurk and admit his role is to give fake nukes to people. As a towny, this role has questionable use other than trolling. He could give them to scummers but scummers already have silent nukes. So he could just give it to someone he thinks is a scummer and watch who he hits, learning who is town through multiple layers of WIFOM, enough to make the reads those nukes give questionable. If he gives them to towns, well that just hampers the town effort.

Note that a Cheap Chinese Nuke Manufacturer could be a blue role. You vig your townreads and hope that they can kill a scum or two with your nukes, but no guarantees the nukes work. A Toy Store has no benefit to town.

Chezinu I just don't like him. First he speaks in ways that make no sense to me and then he lurks for the second half of the game. His voting patters combined with general ninjavoting suggest to me, as well as spoilering his townreads, suggest to me that he doesn't actually want to push anything and can just settle for someone else pushing the wrong person and then piggybacking on that wagon.

strongandbig contributes nothing and is happy with contributing nothing.

On July 10 2013 23:26 strongandbig wrote:
Hi newbmen

I want to lynch vayne today. Or possibly Austin, or if someone writes a big case on someone else I'll consider it. I don't want to lynch ace yet but I guess I will actually have to look into his filter if people really want to go for him. Can someone summarize or make explicit the case on him?


Back when I was playing 5 games at the same time this guy would've been textbook scum to me, except then I learned that Vayne did exactly the same thing in Roulette and rolled town. Maybe he's lazy, just like me. So no, I don't think he's a scummer.


I contributed a lot to this game unlike roulette (except endgame where I sealed the victory with avoiding my mislynch)

I have written quite a lot on this game so no im not lazy at all here


Every he in that paragraph is meant to be SnB, not you
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 15 2013 19:40 GMT
#3364
So here we go incase I get a courtesy deathwish - My final reads from this point out, we have enough information.

Koshi

Austinmcc

Chezinu

Majugarzett

Pretty sure there's 6 scum so I am unsure of the last one.

Somewhere between Alaskazam, Z-Boson, and Stutters I guess....maybe Johnny.
I come in for the scraps
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 15 2013 19:40 GMT
#3365
On July 16 2013 04:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
strongandbig contributes nothing and is happy with contributing nothing.

Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 23:26 strongandbig wrote:
Hi newbmen

I want to lynch vayne today. Or possibly Austin, or if someone writes a big case on someone else I'll consider it. I don't want to lynch ace yet but I guess I will actually have to look into his filter if people really want to go for him. Can someone summarize or make explicit the case on him?


Back when I was playing 5 games at the same time this guy would've been textbook scum to me, except then I learned that Vayne did exactly the same thing in Roulette and rolled town. Maybe he's lazy, just like me. So no, I don't think he's a scummer.
That's it? He contributes nothing and is happy with it, but one time VA did the same thing as town so snb probably town?

Does that match up with town snb or scum snb in your mind? Do you think we have 4 immune ones? Did you look at some of the posts about snb and how his play this game is different than in his town games?
Fe fi fo fum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 15 2013 19:46 GMT
#3366
I'm going to bullet point reads late in the day. I'm pretty sure me and Oats are dead tonight and we'll see the silent nuke again tomorrow.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 15 2013 19:50 GMT
#3367
happy birthday Geript!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 15 2013 19:51 GMT
#3368
Thanks, but it's not my birthday. I never give online sites my actual date or year of birth for security reasons.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 15 2013 19:52 GMT
#3369
On July 16 2013 04:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
gonna have to agree with geript. Koshi is scum or just...wow. Pretty much disagree with that entire post he just made. I went through the list of people in this game and realize I dont trust a single person. Hard to narrow it down to a team of scum.

You don't trust anyone?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 15 2013 20:10 GMT
#3370
On July 16 2013 04:51 geript wrote:
Thanks, but it's not my birthday. I never give online sites my actual date or year of birth for security reasons.


Then how do you recover your info?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 15 2013 20:24 GMT
#3371
On July 16 2013 05:10 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 04:51 geript wrote:
Thanks, but it's not my birthday. I never give online sites my actual date or year of birth for security reasons.


Then how do you recover your info?

I never lose my passwords. Besides, dependent on what the site is used for (monetary things, games, discussion, etc) I use preset birthdates that are easy to remember.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 15 2013 20:26 GMT
#3372
On July 15 2013 23:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Gumshoe why you play like that .

SnB is shitting on lynch, SnB, why did you shit on lynch and not provide alternatives?

On July 15 2013 01:51 strongandbig wrote:
I'm down to lynch geript for using his defense on jampi, but I'd rather lynch Austin.

I don't understand why stutters would have given ace the nuke, then told us it was fake, if it was actually real and stutters is scum. That whole concept just doesn't really compute for me, what action would he have been trying to induce by the lie.

If people really think Maju is scum then I don't think it makes sense to let the nuke land "just in case" stutters was lying and it's real. If you think Maju is scum, lynch him. Then lynch stutters if you think him lying about his role is a scum tell. But we know he lied about his role at least once, how does it make a difference if he lied a second time and the first time was actually the true one.


doing a lurker lynch for no reason was stupid and was probably an idea pushed by scum. a last minute lurker switch on freaking day 3? just shows the town has no momentum to get anything done. probably the town can't get anything done at this point. but the town actually never got anything done in the first place.

that's why austin and probably ace at this point are scum. if they were town and as active as they are being, this would never have happened.

lucky for them that there are apparently no townies who care enough to actually try organizing people.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
July 15 2013 20:26 GMT
#3373
On July 16 2013 04:52 johnnywup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 04:33 VayneAuthority wrote:
gonna have to agree with geript. Koshi is scum or just...wow. Pretty much disagree with that entire post he just made. I went through the list of people in this game and realize I dont trust a single person. Hard to narrow it down to a team of scum.

You don't trust anyone?


not really lets go through

koshi - dont agree with any of his opinions, seems like he's being told by some one else what to say as his reads and stuff are completely outdated and only fit a motive that is clearly not town; he is holding on to lynches on people that others want to but gives the same reason for other people being lynchable but since town is okay with them he is too!

Oatsmaster - generally way more involved than this, but he has defended town with his anti defenses and stuff...shrug mostly comes down to inactivity making me slightly weary. Once he got his towncred he checked out of the thread and that worries me.

Stutters - All this fake claiming nonsense, doesn't really help his cause

Z-Boson - Same as koshi, keeps ancient/outdated reads that look to serve some outside purpose. He's kind of flying under the radar too for the most which isn't condemning but is strange

Sentinel - OK I can maybe trust sentinel, thats about it.

Ace - Thought he was confirmed town until his connection to the whole stutters thing and his last second "im good with gumshoe" now not so sure.

Majugarzett - uh yea, about him. why is he still alive

Johnnywup - My first reads are usually good but I stayed away from him after he picked it up. As of late though I am suspicious due to paranoid reasons as since then he's gone completely under the radar.

Onegu - Immune one claim, hasn't done much shrug. no reason to trust him

Geript - Thought he was scummy by actions and posts but people keep throwing these ridiculous conspiracy theories at him that sound batshit insane if he was actually scum. Hard to tell whats going on there.

strongandbig - Thought he was suspicious then out of nowhere people start chiming in how he is super suspicious and almost gets lynched but then people switch to gumshoe last second. Hard to believe yourself when you got people coming out of nowhere to agree with you.

CA - lurker

Alakasam - complete nonsense filter, wouldn't be surprised if he flipped scum

WaveofShadow - He seems to be town but then some of his posts really throw me off. Think he is town but another paranoid thing.

Chezinu - scum

Austin - scum
I come in for the scraps
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 15 2013 20:27 GMT
#3374
On July 16 2013 04:34 VayneAuthority wrote:
Oats is also a lot afk, but Oats is considered town, but I would like to see him more active. SnB is not putting enough time in this game, he could be scum very easily.

lol this is great. So popular opinion dictates Oats is town so I won't try to mislynch him, but SnB is scum for the same reason, and hey magically everyone is suspicious of him too!


haha
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 15 2013 20:31 GMT
#3375
On July 16 2013 04:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
As much as I love being confirmed town and not obligated to post anything useful, here are some rationales

Stutters All he's done is lurk and admit his role is to give fake nukes to people. As a towny, this role has questionable use other than trolling. He could give them to scummers but scummers already have silent nukes. So he could just give it to someone he thinks is a scummer and watch who he hits, learning who is town through multiple layers of WIFOM, enough to make the reads those nukes give questionable. If he gives them to towns, well that just hampers the town effort.

Note that a Cheap Chinese Nuke Manufacturer could be a blue role. You vig your townreads and hope that they can kill a scum or two with your nukes, but no guarantees the nukes work. A Toy Store has no benefit to town.

Chezinu I just don't like him. First he speaks in ways that make no sense to me and then he lurks for the second half of the game. His voting patters combined with general ninjavoting suggest to me, as well as spoilering his townreads, suggest to me that he doesn't actually want to push anything and can just settle for someone else pushing the wrong person and then piggybacking on that wagon.

strongandbig contributes nothing and is happy with contributing nothing.

Show nested quote +
On July 10 2013 23:26 strongandbig wrote:
Hi newbmen

I want to lynch vayne today. Or possibly Austin, or if someone writes a big case on someone else I'll consider it. I don't want to lynch ace yet but I guess I will actually have to look into his filter if people really want to go for him. Can someone summarize or make explicit the case on him?


Back when I was playing 5 games at the same time this guy would've been textbook scum to me, except then I learned that Vayne did exactly the same thing in Roulette and rolled town. Maybe he's lazy, just like me. So no, I don't think he's a scummer.

Why do you think I tried to get Ace to scare someone into contributing before the died. I really didn't get how to use my role, except d1 during the confusion, which I wasn't here for.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 15 2013 20:36 GMT
#3376
and if you guys still think me being inactive means i'm scum then check this gem of a town filter.
or also mtg mini mafia where i got bored and left marv to play the game by himself.

some games are less motivating to me than others but it's not alignment indicative.

so if you all still want to lynch me then whatever but know that you're stupid for it.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 15 2013 20:41 GMT
#3377
On July 16 2013 05:36 strongandbig wrote:
and if you guys still think me being inactive means i'm scum then check this gem of a town filter.
or also mtg mini mafia where i got bored and left marv to play the game by himself.

some games are less motivating to me than others but it's not alignment indicative.

so if you all still want to lynch me then whatever but know that you're stupid for it.
snb, let's play this game, if you really want to. Here's a post where someone actually went and looked at past games of yours:
On July 15 2013 04:58 austinmcc wrote:
strongandbig's reads/notes this game:

scum - Vayne is xatalos if scum, johnnywup, gumshoe, DI, Nirvana.Gabo, Vayne, gumshoe, oatsmaster, oatsmaster again and possible xatalos, DI, vayne, austinmcc, vayne, DI, oatsmaster, DI/vayne/oats/austinmcc, VA/austinmcc, vayne, gumshoe, ace maybe or stutters, austinmcc, geript/austinmcc,

town - ace, rayn, ace, maybe vayne (after DI flipped), maybe maju?,

As I was poking through his filter I noticed how lopsided it was. Everyone and their mother is scum. Ace and rayn are his only townreads, and he ever drops the "why is Ace still alive if he had a nuke and is Ace?" after N2, indicates that ace maybe isn't town. However, despite calling nearly everyone scum, he barely ever mentions maju. First mention of maju is today:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 01:51 strongandbig wrote:
I'm down to lynch geript for using his defense on jampi, but I'd rather lynch Austin.

I don't understand why stutters would have given ace the nuke, then told us it was fake, if it was actually real and stutters is scum. That whole concept just doesn't really compute for me, what action would he have been trying to induce by the lie.

If people really think Maju is scum then I don't think it makes sense to let the nuke land "just in case" stutters was lying and it's real. If you think Maju is scum, lynch him. Then lynch stutters if you think him lying about his role is a scum tell. But we know he lied about his role at least once, how does it make a difference if he lied a second time and the first time was actually the true one.

in which he...actually doesn't directly address maju himself. He says what others should do based on their feelings about maju.






I wanted to compare that to some recent past games.

Bastard "Mini" (snb town i think)
scum - maybe prome, yamato, zealos, sentinel, prome, zealos,
town - rayn,
3P - palmar

(Game was ended due to lack of people playing. But in his filter there, 4 people scum, 1 town, palmar 3P).

Carnival Cruise (snb scum)
scum - DarthPunk maybe, oats, obviousone (votes after sheeping WoS), either oats or obviousone, hiropro, prome maybe, oats, maybe shirokami or prplhz, maybe sloosh, maybe kush,
town - maybe slOosh and rayn, VE, WoS

Boardwalk Empire (town)
scum - "would lynch" shelvocke/artanis and maybe VE, maybe oo, artanis/shelvocke/VE, oo/shelvocke/maybe MZ, would lynch sinani or oo, oo or sharrant, oo/geript/shelvocke/sharrant, RO/vivax
town - "would not lynch" palmar, keirathi, rayn, MZ, probably sinani, geript, oatsmaster, maybe sinani/mocsta/yamato/vivax/keirathi,

RED Team's Prize (town)
scum - prplhz, maybe acro, would lynch grackaroni/nisani, acro, maybe acro, obviousone,
town - maybe acro, maybe prplhz, hapahauli (snb was one-shot medic and healed him N1),

screw it this is too much snb focus. I'm stopping once i hit this post - + Show Spoiler +
On March 30 2013 07:40 strongandbig wrote:
sinani206
Grackaroni
Nisani201
marvellosity
Oatsmaster
Acrofales
Dandel Ion
Keirathi
raynpelikoneet
strongandbig
Palmar
cDgCorazon
Hapahauli
prplhz
ObviousOne
InsertSmurfHere




The one-sidedness of snb's reads struck me as odd. It's not all of his games, and ymmv, but I personally see MORE townreads (and more reasoning in general) in his town games. In his scum game above, he had 2 hard town reads, a couple maybe town reads, and then mostly scum. In his town games, he'll post a thing of all his town/scumreads with a bunch of green names, have more people he doesn't want to lynch, etc.

(1) Game is easier for scum if they primarily have scumreads, can lynch most anyone. If you give a bunch of townreads, your lynch options are limited and come mid/lategame you have to backtrack on early townreads in order to lynch folks.

(2) I'm not super duper digging again, you can click the links yourself, but I generally found town snb to sometimes be sheepy or...he'd say like "i'll lynch these 3-4 people." In this game, he started that way on D2, giving 4 folks he'd lynch or wanted to lynch, but didn't keep with it like I saw in other games.

(3) I'm town, stutters. But after looking at this stuff, I'm fine lynching into immune ones and going after snb. His posting has been butt, he hasn't been giving much of his own thoughts this game, and he's so scumread heavy.

Surprise. I did that. I went and looked at your games, so stop asking people to go look at your games, and stop saying it's just about activity/inactivity.

I've seen you modkilled/warned for inactivity as town, that's true. But in your town games, and I could go pull a number of other differences, you give your thoughts on people. Some folks are scum, some are town. You may have lazy lynches where you choose 3-4 people and say you'd lynch any, but within this game, you've decided to do nothing but (1) do nothing or (2) call people scum.

Would you care to explain who is town this game and why? Who you just THINK is town?
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 15 2013 20:42 GMT
#3378
On July 16 2013 04:40 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 04:33 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
strongandbig contributes nothing and is happy with contributing nothing.

On July 10 2013 23:26 strongandbig wrote:
Hi newbmen

I want to lynch vayne today. Or possibly Austin, or if someone writes a big case on someone else I'll consider it. I don't want to lynch ace yet but I guess I will actually have to look into his filter if people really want to go for him. Can someone summarize or make explicit the case on him?


Back when I was playing 5 games at the same time this guy would've been textbook scum to me, except then I learned that Vayne did exactly the same thing in Roulette and rolled town. Maybe he's lazy, just like me. So no, I don't think he's a scummer.
That's it? He contributes nothing and is happy with it, but one time VA did the same thing as town so snb probably town?

Does that match up with town snb or scum snb in your mind? Do you think we have 4 immune ones? Did you look at some of the posts about snb and how his play this game is different than in his town games?
For that matter, sentinel, I'm still interested in your thoughts on snb.
Fe fi fo fum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 15 2013 20:49 GMT
#3379
I've already posted my thoughts on Austin. SnB made a good point on both Ace and Austin that I was going to make re: Ace. But Ace specifically has some major problems:
1. Why not shoot the nuke at night? He didn't. It's a pretty automatic action to take once we got the jampi flip. Doesn't do it.
2. Tries to fire the nuke past deadline. Why? No point unless you're just attempting to show that you "gave an effort to shoot it."
3. Launched at Maju with poor reasoning. His reasoning for firing at Maju was essentially that it let us know about Stutters being town or not. That line of reasoning works regardless of who he fires at and if it's a fake nuke AND we don't lynch Maju then town is in a deeper hole. Pure scum plan.
4. Didn't act like it was a real nuke. Didn't automatically move his vote or push elsewhere. Doesn't in any way think it real but doesn't act like it's going to be fake.
5. Not actively pushing lynches whatsoever. Just blendy active in thread.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 15 2013 20:50 GMT
#3380
Hey austin I want to tell you something you want to hear it?
Prev 1 167 168 169 170 171 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 259
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 267
BRAT_OK 55
JuggernautJason53
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24784
Mini 437
Hyuk 178
firebathero 166
ggaemo 129
Dewaltoss 85
Mong 52
Hyun 35
ToSsGirL 22
Dota 2
Gorgc8483
febbydoto10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3011
Khaldor1412
crisheroes1114
Liquid`Hasu781
Other Games
FrodaN2367
fl0m987
Beastyqt782
mouzStarbuck200
KnowMe170
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King60
Trikslyr53
Chillindude29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1010
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 76
• StrangeGG 59
• Adnapsc2 25
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 30
• 80smullet 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8958
• WagamamaTV354
Other Games
• imaqtpie765
• Shiphtur291
• tFFMrPink 20
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 19m
INu's Battles
17h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
20h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.