• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:14
CEST 09:14
KST 16:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9194 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 204 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 22:26 GMT
#3301
On July 15 2013 07:24 Z-BosoN wrote:
13. VayneAuthority
+ Show Spoiler +
Pretty unmistakably townie play in this D2 deadline.

Can you be more specific? I really dislike his D3 play at the very least, and still think that silent nukes were produced, implicating him.
Fe fi fo fum.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 14 2013 22:27 GMT
#3302
On July 15 2013 07:15 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 07:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
I just have no motivation to play after that, don't expect me to be that active anymore


Chill dude. Get a drink, do some jumping jacks, stretch a bit. Then return with your wisdom ^^

I hope he sees this. Kind of feel the same way right now except I also feel guilty or being gone during the action.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 14 2013 22:29 GMT
#3303
On July 15 2013 07:26 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 07:24 Z-BosoN wrote:
13. VayneAuthority
+ Show Spoiler +
Pretty unmistakably townie play in this D2 deadline.

Can you be more specific? I really dislike his D3 play at the very least, and still think that silent nukes were produced, implicating him.

You are OMGUS-ing.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 14 2013 22:33 GMT
#3304
Boson: why isn't Sentinel bolded? He nuked a scum. I mean, it could be a bus but I doubt it.

And I agree with all your reads.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 22:37 GMT
#3305
On July 15 2013 07:29 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 07:26 austinmcc wrote:
On July 15 2013 07:24 Z-BosoN wrote:
13. VayneAuthority
+ Show Spoiler +
Pretty unmistakably townie play in this D2 deadline.

Can you be more specific? I really dislike his D3 play at the very least, and still think that silent nukes were produced, implicating him.

You are OMGUS-ing.
Can YOU be more specific?

In the D2 deadline I see a dude who was previously voting maju switching over to jampi, after spending the day mainly arguing with firmtofu and then calling him scum.

I see a dude who voted Chez D3 and never really talked about, swapping over to talking about snb and I.

I see a dude who was scummy on snb on D2/N2, then doesn't mention him at all during D3 when he's a lynch option.

Set aside the part with the silent nukes and the raid.

Z-BosoN says VA's play around the D2 deadline is what makes him townie. What I remember is that, after being on maju or firmtofu ALL DAY, VA does this 30 minutes before deadline:
On July 12 2013 06:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Actually I just went back to I swear this is mini mafia and cross analyzed jampi there where he got mislynched day 1 and his play here is very different. I am fairly convinced he is scum now.

When he flipped town there he actually gave reasons for his scum/town reads and contributed to the thread before he died, here he is a lot angrier/slinging shit. He only came back to the thread once he realized he was saved by geript.

##unvote

##vote: Jampi


Leading to the following responses:
On July 12 2013 06:37 jampidampi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 06:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Actually I just went back to I swear this is mini mafia and cross analyzed jampi there where he got mislynched day 1 and his play here is very different. I am fairly convinced he is scum now.

When he flipped town there he actually gave reasons for his scum/town reads and contributed to the thread before he died, here he is a lot angrier/slinging shit. He only came back to the thread once he realized he was saved by geript.

##unvote

##vote: Jampi

Actually, how did you end up with that conclusion? Here is my filter for reference: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415754&user=jampidampi

On July 12 2013 06:41 Xatalos wrote:
VA, how were you suddenly convinced on jampidampi? Seems like some meta reason but.... It's just sudden.
On July 12 2013 06:44 FirmTofu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 06:41 Xatalos wrote:
VA, how were you suddenly convinced on jampidampi? Seems like some meta reason but.... It's just sudden.

It's actually extremely convenient. At first I was shocked, but now I'm starting to realize that it's probably a move to bus him. Still, he did say that geript shouldn't defense the nuke on him, so I'm still skeptical.

Even if Vayne is town, that doesn't mean jampidampi is town as well. It does make it a bit more likely, but I'm not sure if it justifies a Maju lynch.

i.e. people going "wtf is this sudden change" --> i.e. something that wouldn't make me give VA a strong town read based upon just the D2 lynch
Fe fi fo fum.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 22:41 GMT
#3306
On July 15 2013 06:57 geript wrote:
@Stutters... So if you're town and you know the nuke is fake then why aren't you trying to lynch Maju?

Pretty sure I explained this earlier. We aren't getting endgamed tonight unless crazy shit happens. People thought I was lying about my role PM and thus I'm a detriment to town that you have to deal with. By letting my nuke go off and show it wasn't real/the missile defense saying they are places rather than people, it completely negates the need to deal with me if town has a brain.

So by that logic lynching Maju actually only saves town a death, even if we assume that a Maju lynch actually reduces KP. (Nk+mislynch+nk) compared to mislynch 2nk, maju nk. If there was assurance of this kill reducing KP I would have been all about it however without that insurance there was a 50% chance of kp rounding up, making absolutely no difference in the amount of deaths of town and it makes me an obviously horrible lynch. Combined with my belief that Austin was scum, the necessity of dealing with the SnB/Onegu situation it was a gamble I was willing to take.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 14 2013 22:49 GMT
#3307
On July 15 2013 07:41 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 06:57 geript wrote:
@Stutters... So if you're town and you know the nuke is fake then why aren't you trying to lynch Maju?

Pretty sure I explained this earlier. We aren't getting endgamed tonight unless crazy shit happens. People thought I was lying about my role PM and thus I'm a detriment to town that you have to deal with. By letting my nuke go off and show it wasn't real/the missile defense saying they are places rather than people, it completely negates the need to deal with me if town has a brain.

So by that logic lynching Maju actually only saves town a death, even if we assume that a Maju lynch actually reduces KP. (Nk+mislynch+nk) compared to mislynch 2nk, maju nk. If there was assurance of this kill reducing KP I would have been all about it however without that insurance there was a 50% chance of kp rounding up, making absolutely no difference in the amount of deaths of town and it makes me an obviously horrible lynch. Combined with my belief that Austin was scum, the necessity of dealing with the SnB/Onegu situation it was a gamble I was willing to take.

No. Nothing close to it. Nothing close to it at all. If you are lynch bait, then you're lynch bait because you've not helped in scum hunting. If you're lynch bait, then you're that because you've played exceptionally anti-town. If you're lynch bait, its because despite the fact that you fucking know that your fucking nuke is a complete fucking fake YOU are completely fine with not trying to lynch the absolute best fucking scum suspect we fucking have and instead let him live another day. IT IS NEVER A GOOD GAMBLE TO LET 100% SCUM LIVE A SINGLE EXTRA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As far as I'm conerned, the lynch order is Maju then you then Austin. I can't even fathom why with as much fucking lurking is going on in this game you're willing for any reason to let scum sit free for a day as town. There's no reason for it whatsoever.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 14 2013 22:56 GMT
#3308
On July 15 2013 07:33 johnnywup wrote:
Boson: why isn't Sentinel bolded? He nuked a scum. I mean, it could be a bus but I doubt it.

And I agree with all your reads.


I have the same question.

Anyways I'm home. I can't really be mad since I didn't push anyone, so I was pretty much useless this day. Now I believe Stutters' role a little more. What I doubt is the alignment of the role. We've seen a NK technician on both sides so painting the words a different color could be used without much suspicion.

On July 15 2013 02:53 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 02:28 Stutters695 wrote:
Or the hosts felt that having a role with the knowledge of every type of nuke on towns side would be game breaking? Or the host forgot to say toy store owner. There are plenty of scenarios that fit this yet you aren't even considering them.

Sentinel I answered what you're saying I didn't.


Where at? Does this mean you know about the types of nukes now?


I want both these questions answered please.

Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 14 2013 22:58 GMT
#3309
Look Stutters, I'm sorry. I really do apologize for stepping way over the line there. If you're town, then I hope you understand why I don't think anyone will buy your excuse. I really want to believe you. IDK why my gut says to believe you, but honestly I just can't. Too much adds up that between you and Ace, you have to be the scum.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 14 2013 23:01 GMT
#3310
On July 15 2013 07:37 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 07:29 Alakaslam wrote:
On July 15 2013 07:26 austinmcc wrote:
On July 15 2013 07:24 Z-BosoN wrote:
13. VayneAuthority
+ Show Spoiler +
Pretty unmistakably townie play in this D2 deadline.

Can you be more specific? I really dislike his D3 play at the very least, and still think that silent nukes were produced, implicating him.

You are OMGUS-ing.
Can YOU be more specific?

In the D2 deadline I see a dude who was previously voting maju switching over to jampi, after spending the day mainly arguing with firmtofu and then calling him scum.

I see a dude who voted Chez D3 and never really talked about, swapping over to talking about snb and I.

I see a dude who was scummy on snb on D2/N2, then doesn't mention him at all during D3 when he's a lynch option.

Set aside the part with the silent nukes and the raid.

Z-BosoN says VA's play around the D2 deadline is what makes him townie. What I remember is that, after being on maju or firmtofu ALL DAY, VA does this 30 minutes before deadline:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 06:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Actually I just went back to I swear this is mini mafia and cross analyzed jampi there where he got mislynched day 1 and his play here is very different. I am fairly convinced he is scum now.

When he flipped town there he actually gave reasons for his scum/town reads and contributed to the thread before he died, here he is a lot angrier/slinging shit. He only came back to the thread once he realized he was saved by geript.

##unvote

##vote: Jampi


Leading to the following responses:
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 06:37 jampidampi wrote:
On July 12 2013 06:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Actually I just went back to I swear this is mini mafia and cross analyzed jampi there where he got mislynched day 1 and his play here is very different. I am fairly convinced he is scum now.

When he flipped town there he actually gave reasons for his scum/town reads and contributed to the thread before he died, here he is a lot angrier/slinging shit. He only came back to the thread once he realized he was saved by geript.

##unvote

##vote: Jampi

Actually, how did you end up with that conclusion? Here is my filter for reference: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415754&user=jampidampi

Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 06:41 Xatalos wrote:
VA, how were you suddenly convinced on jampidampi? Seems like some meta reason but.... It's just sudden.
Show nested quote +
On July 12 2013 06:44 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 12 2013 06:41 Xatalos wrote:
VA, how were you suddenly convinced on jampidampi? Seems like some meta reason but.... It's just sudden.

It's actually extremely convenient. At first I was shocked, but now I'm starting to realize that it's probably a move to bus him. Still, he did say that geript shouldn't defense the nuke on him, so I'm still skeptical.

Even if Vayne is town, that doesn't mean jampidampi is town as well. It does make it a bit more likely, but I'm not sure if it justifies a Maju lynch.

i.e. people going "wtf is this sudden change" --> i.e. something that wouldn't make me give VA a strong town read based upon just the D2 lynch

You weren't very specific at first, that is why I said that.

Now I take it back but I will still be more specific.

Vayne basically counterclaimed you hard D3 and that was pretty much all I remembered I his interactions with you (left an impression on me, that did) so I thought you were OMGUSing. Turns out maybe no.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 14 2013 23:05 GMT
#3311
On July 15 2013 07:58 geript wrote:
Look Stutters, I'm sorry. I really do apologize for stepping way over the line there. If you're town, then I hope you understand why I don't think anyone will buy your excuse. I really want to believe you. IDK why my gut says to believe you, but honestly I just can't. Too much adds up that between you and Ace, you have to be the scum.

Yet I agree with most of what you said "over the line".
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 23:11 GMT
#3312
There is nothing that shows Stutters has to be scum. You just saw a wagon go from austin->snb->gumshoe. Stutters was telling the truth about his nuke. If you are Town you are looking at a dead end. At the very least we're back to figuring out that issue after Maju is lynched tomorrow.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 23:11 GMT
#3313
Jeez, this is why I didnt want to lynch a lurker.

Again what radiation does.

Original Message From Artanis[Xp]:
Radiation is a mechanic that comes from radiation nukes. It infects people and kills them the next turn. The second part however doesn't happen to you. And yeah, you don't have a nuke.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Onegu:
Original Message From Artanis[Xp]:
You are a Immune One! You have no special powers other than that Radiation nukes do not harm you, but do infect you. Each night, you may choose to visit a player. If you are infected with radiation, it will spread to them. You will not be informed if you are infected. Once infected, your infection will last the entire game.


What is radiation? And I am guessing I dont have a nuke. Sorry for the questions, Im still a noob.
Try TL Mafia!!!
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 14 2013 23:11 GMT
#3314
yeah you guys are all dipshits whatevs

idgaf
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 14 2013 23:12 GMT
#3315
Oh I am visiting austin tonight.
Try TL Mafia!!!
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 14 2013 23:13 GMT
#3316
thanks for your input snb and what a help you've been!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 14 2013 23:14 GMT
#3317
On July 15 2013 08:11 strongandbig wrote:
yeah you guys are all dipshits whatevs

idgaf

Very helpful you get a gold star.

Why aren't you scum? If not you who?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 23:20 GMT
#3318
On July 15 2013 08:01 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 07:37 austinmcc wrote:
On July 15 2013 07:29 Alakaslam wrote:
On July 15 2013 07:26 austinmcc wrote:
On July 15 2013 07:24 Z-BosoN wrote:
13. VayneAuthority
+ Show Spoiler +
Pretty unmistakably townie play in this D2 deadline.

Can you be more specific? I really dislike his D3 play at the very least, and still think that silent nukes were produced, implicating him.

You are OMGUS-ing.
Can YOU be more specific?

In the D2 deadline I see a dude who was previously voting maju switching over to jampi, after spending the day mainly arguing with firmtofu and then calling him scum.

I see a dude who voted Chez D3 and never really talked about, swapping over to talking about snb and I.

I see a dude who was scummy on snb on D2/N2, then doesn't mention him at all during D3 when he's a lynch option.

Set aside the part with the silent nukes and the raid.

Z-BosoN says VA's play around the D2 deadline is what makes him townie. What I remember is that, after being on maju or firmtofu ALL DAY, VA does this 30 minutes before deadline:
On July 12 2013 06:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Actually I just went back to I swear this is mini mafia and cross analyzed jampi there where he got mislynched day 1 and his play here is very different. I am fairly convinced he is scum now.

When he flipped town there he actually gave reasons for his scum/town reads and contributed to the thread before he died, here he is a lot angrier/slinging shit. He only came back to the thread once he realized he was saved by geript.

##unvote

##vote: Jampi


Leading to the following responses:
On July 12 2013 06:37 jampidampi wrote:
On July 12 2013 06:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
Actually I just went back to I swear this is mini mafia and cross analyzed jampi there where he got mislynched day 1 and his play here is very different. I am fairly convinced he is scum now.

When he flipped town there he actually gave reasons for his scum/town reads and contributed to the thread before he died, here he is a lot angrier/slinging shit. He only came back to the thread once he realized he was saved by geript.

##unvote

##vote: Jampi

Actually, how did you end up with that conclusion? Here is my filter for reference: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415754&user=jampidampi

On July 12 2013 06:41 Xatalos wrote:
VA, how were you suddenly convinced on jampidampi? Seems like some meta reason but.... It's just sudden.
On July 12 2013 06:44 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 12 2013 06:41 Xatalos wrote:
VA, how were you suddenly convinced on jampidampi? Seems like some meta reason but.... It's just sudden.

It's actually extremely convenient. At first I was shocked, but now I'm starting to realize that it's probably a move to bus him. Still, he did say that geript shouldn't defense the nuke on him, so I'm still skeptical.

Even if Vayne is town, that doesn't mean jampidampi is town as well. It does make it a bit more likely, but I'm not sure if it justifies a Maju lynch.

i.e. people going "wtf is this sudden change" --> i.e. something that wouldn't make me give VA a strong town read based upon just the D2 lynch

You weren't very specific at first, that is why I said that.

Now I take it back but I will still be more specific.

Vayne basically counterclaimed you hard D3 and that was pretty much all I remembered I his interactions with you (left an impression on me, that did) so I thought you were OMGUSing. Turns out maybe no.
I can't speak to the claim at all. I know what I did. I don't know if vayne is lying or if people who don't have factories don't get notified AND he doesn't have a factory.

But his play itself is not something I read as townie. His D2 towards the lynch, his D3 in the afternoon, refusing to speak AT ALL to snb's alignment especially.

he RAGES after the lynch, doesn't want to play, etc. etc. All that rage from a guy who refused to look into snb before the lynch. If he couldn't be bothered to actually hunt for scum on D3 and take a look at the candidates, then he's got no reason to be pissed after the lynch. His D2 reads bad/meh, his D3 reads bad to me, and his conduct right before and after lynch are not consistent with what I'd expect from a townie.
Fe fi fo fum.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 14 2013 23:22 GMT
#3319
You think Vayne is Kenpachi or goon then?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 23:23 GMT
#3320
On July 15 2013 08:22 Alakaslam wrote:
You think Vayne is Kenpachi or goon then?
I'm more concerned with his play than his role. I believe him to be scum, but I don't have particular reason to think he's lying about the claim, so I'd think he's more likely to be a goon than not.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 334
Hyuk 204
Hyun 90
Shinee 57
Hm[arnc] 49
ZergMaN 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
League of Legends
JimRising 778
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King121
Other Games
summit1g9024
WinterStarcraft532
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream177
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2318
League of Legends
• Rush1647
• Lourlo1005
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 46m
INu's Battles
4h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 46m
Replay Cast
15h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.