• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:19
CEST 01:19
KST 08:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7735 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 161

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 204 Next
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 21:36 GMT
#3201
On July 15 2013 06:32 Ace wrote:
@Z-Boson: whatever lynching gumshoe flips, we still have the same issue with austin/vayne/stutters/onegu/snb/maju. If he flips scum who looks bad? I haven't thought much about a geript-snb scum team.

@jwup: More Town than snb. I don't have him as a definite town read.


Can you comment on his reaction to geript nuke? I think it's a solid argument. Feels unnatural for scum to go ahead and be ultra-pissed for blocking a nuke on a townie, no?

Also, vayne/onegu are pretty much town, I think we can consolidate on that.

Maju is likely getting nuked.

Austin is too active to lynch atm.

Help me puzzle out SnB's claim then. Why would he claim at the time he did? It makes little sense.
Also, do you recall how many people had claimed IO before he did?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 14 2013 21:36 GMT
#3202
@Ace Under what circumstances are you willing to lynch Austin? Once we clear other lurkers?
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 21:38 GMT
#3203
On July 15 2013 06:34 Ace wrote:
Z-Boson: Read carefully. I've supported lynching lurkers before we got to THIS situation. Why would I want to lynch gumshoe and leave it unresolved? If you believe snb is a lurker then I'm actually following what you are quoting me for? right? I'm also NOT lynching Austin who is active and answering questions. How is this not making sense to you?


Ok, gotcha. But like I said earlier, what irks me is the fact that you are willing to lynch based on the premise that "we cant possibly have 4 IOs" which is something I disagree with.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 21:38 GMT
#3204
On July 15 2013 06:36 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 06:32 Ace wrote:
@Z-Boson: whatever lynching gumshoe flips, we still have the same issue with austin/vayne/stutters/onegu/snb/maju. If he flips scum who looks bad? I haven't thought much about a geript-snb scum team.

@jwup: More Town than snb. I don't have him as a definite town read.


Can you comment on his reaction to geript nuke? I think it's a solid argument. Feels unnatural for scum to go ahead and be ultra-pissed for blocking a nuke on a townie, no?

Also, vayne/onegu are pretty much town, I think we can consolidate on that.

Maju is likely getting nuked.

Austin is too active to lynch atm.

Help me puzzle out SnB's claim then. Why would he claim at the time he did? It makes little sense.
Also, do you recall how many people had claimed IO before he did?

I made these points earlier.
WHAT SAY YOU, O ACE
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 14 2013 21:38 GMT
#3205
i think the "austin/vayne/stutters/onegu/snb/maju" will largely (most of) itself after we see if the nuke lands

also I'm beginning to like a gumeshoe lynch sort of. and i do think wos is townie so I don't have a problem trusting him in this. I do think we don't want him at lylo either way so...I think I will vote him. I'm not sure if the lynch will end up happening but I feel more comfortable voting someone so out of the game as gumshoe than someone so in the game like austin or someone I really don't feel strongly about like SnB.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 14 2013 21:40 GMT
#3206
*I think the "austin/vayne/stutters/onegu/snb/maju" situation will largely resolve (most of) itself after we see if the nuke lands
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 21:40 GMT
#3207
SnB is in the most recent votecount twice.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 14 2013 21:41 GMT
#3208
thanks, correcting
ATOBTTR
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 21:41 GMT
#3209
SnB is definitely capable of faking a town reaction as Scum. I don't want to lynch gumshoe as we still have unresolved issues. It doesn't move the game forward at all. The timing of snb's claim isn't a tell one way or another for me. As either alignment, claiming there isn't going to get him in trouble. He wasn't a suspect and he didn't reveal information about another player like a detective would. He was safe.

I think 3 people claimed IO before he did. He was the last claimer wasn't he?

geript if you can show me a very strong argument that austin is scummier than SNB I'm all for it. Remember in my post I said we can go either way, but Onegu/SNB is simpler to solve. If it's possible that austin flipping scum answers questions about a bunch of other people I'm down for the discussion.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 21:42 GMT
#3210
GUMSHOE NINJA VOTES AGAIN

WHO DOES HE VOTE?
SNB
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 21:42 GMT
#3211
LYNCH THIS FUCKER
RIGHT NOW
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 21:43 GMT
#3212
Ok, you know what. I'll admit I could be wrong on the IO thing. If it is possible all 4 of them are Town, then you want to lynch gumshoe and not austin? Even though a gumshoe lynch doesn't move us anywhere?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 21:43 GMT
#3213
On July 15 2013 06:43 Ace wrote:
Ok, you know what. I'll admit I could be wrong on the IO thing. If it is possible all 4 of them are Town, then you want to lynch gumshoe and not austin? Even though a gumshoe lynch doesn't move us anywhere?

Dat timing.
Oh man Ace.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 21:43 GMT
#3214
Ok I just saw the gumshoe vote too rofl
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 14 2013 21:44 GMT
#3215
@Wave you have my axe
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 21:44 GMT
#3216
On July 15 2013 06:41 Ace wrote:
SnB is definitely capable of faking a town reaction as Scum. I don't want to lynch gumshoe as we still have unresolved issues. It doesn't move the game forward at all. The timing of snb's claim isn't a tell one way or another for me. As either alignment, claiming there isn't going to get him in trouble. He wasn't a suspect and he didn't reveal information about another player like a detective would. He was safe.

I think 3 people claimed IO before he did. He was the last claimer wasn't he?

geript if you can show me a very strong argument that austin is scummier than SNB I'm all for it. Remember in my post I said we can go either way, but Onegu/SNB is simpler to solve. If it's possible that austin flipping scum answers questions about a bunch of other people I'm down for the discussion.


So why would a Scum Fake-claiming SnB casually go ahead and claim a role that has been claimed 3 times? Wouldn't that be stupid as hell? Why not make a smarter claim with fewer known roles?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 21:44 GMT
#3217
So does that make me 2 for 2 lynchwise? (Discounting that I inadvertently nuked our Medic?)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 21:45 GMT
#3218
His claim is unlikely to be fake unless Onegu is scum OR scum actually have radiation nukes/knew about them. He had posts early on about someone TRYING to get nuked in order to gain superpowers.

Possibly he's just a baws at speculating like I was, but more likely that he's an immune one, imo.
Fe fi fo fum.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 14 2013 21:45 GMT
#3219
Ace what the fuck? Push SnB as hard as possible then 15 minutes before deadline "maybe gumshoe could work"? I know his ninja vote is scummy as hell but that was like a complete 180.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 21:46 GMT
#3220
On July 15 2013 06:44 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 06:41 Ace wrote:
SnB is definitely capable of faking a town reaction as Scum. I don't want to lynch gumshoe as we still have unresolved issues. It doesn't move the game forward at all. The timing of snb's claim isn't a tell one way or another for me. As either alignment, claiming there isn't going to get him in trouble. He wasn't a suspect and he didn't reveal information about another player like a detective would. He was safe.

I think 3 people claimed IO before he did. He was the last claimer wasn't he?

geript if you can show me a very strong argument that austin is scummier than SNB I'm all for it. Remember in my post I said we can go either way, but Onegu/SNB is simpler to solve. If it's possible that austin flipping scum answers questions about a bunch of other people I'm down for the discussion.


So why would a Scum Fake-claiming SnB casually go ahead and claim a role that has been claimed 3 times? Wouldn't that be stupid as hell? Why not make a smarter claim with fewer known roles?


because he has no idea what other roles exist. We are allowed to post PMs and from what we've seen we don't have "normal" roles. The only one flipped is Medic and he can't fake claim that.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 152
SpeCial 54
CosmosSc2 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 601
910 64
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm89
League of Legends
Doublelift2556
Other Games
summit1g9016
Grubby2928
shahzam630
C9.Mang0301
PiGStarcraft186
Maynarde97
JimRising 29
Vindicta12
Liquid`Ken11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• musti20045 39
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21472
Other Games
• imaqtpie711
• Shiphtur217
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.