• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:51
CEST 15:51
KST 22:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8092 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 162

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 204 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 21:46 GMT
#3221
On July 15 2013 06:45 johnnywup wrote:
Ace what the fuck? Push SnB as hard as possible then 15 minutes before deadline "maybe gumshoe could work"? I know his ninja vote is scummy as hell but that was like a complete 180.

I have a theeeeeeeory
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 14 2013 21:47 GMT
#3222
On July 15 2013 06:44 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 06:41 Ace wrote:
SnB is definitely capable of faking a town reaction as Scum. I don't want to lynch gumshoe as we still have unresolved issues. It doesn't move the game forward at all. The timing of snb's claim isn't a tell one way or another for me. As either alignment, claiming there isn't going to get him in trouble. He wasn't a suspect and he didn't reveal information about another player like a detective would. He was safe.

I think 3 people claimed IO before he did. He was the last claimer wasn't he?

geript if you can show me a very strong argument that austin is scummier than SNB I'm all for it. Remember in my post I said we can go either way, but Onegu/SNB is simpler to solve. If it's possible that austin flipping scum answers questions about a bunch of other people I'm down for the discussion.


So why would a Scum Fake-claiming SnB casually go ahead and claim a role that has been claimed 3 times? Wouldn't that be stupid as hell? Why not make a smarter claim with fewer known roles?

The only scum role that I can think of him wanting to keep hidden as IO would be a defense grid. That would be pretty huge in the late game.

Can we agree that if the Maju nuke gets

Right now I'm having really strange flashbacks to LXI and thinking that the scum team may just be a bunch of fucking lurkers. IDK brain fried. I just don't understand why half of these people are fucking playing if they are following along enough to move their votes but not enough to post.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 21:47 GMT
#3223
On July 15 2013 06:45 johnnywup wrote:
Ace what the fuck? Push SnB as hard as possible then 15 minutes before deadline "maybe gumshoe could work"? I know his ninja vote is scummy as hell but that was like a complete 180.


???

I was asking how a gumshoe vote would get us anywhere.

gumshoe comes out of nowhere and votes for Snb, the guy I'm pushing. He hasn't said a word in hours.

What do you think I'm going to do here?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 21:48 GMT
#3224
On July 15 2013 06:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
GUMSHOE NINJA VOTES AGAIN

WHO DOES HE VOTE?
SNB


lolololol
adios gumshoe

##vote gumshoe

@ace

It moves us forward in the normal sense that
-> we will have info regarding MG's nuke you sent.
-> Austin will have to bullshit for a couple more days if he's scum.
-> we won't have to deal with a lurker ninja-voting and not giving a fuck
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 21:48 GMT
#3225
My vote is on gumshoe. I'm going to fucking go off if he's town.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 14 2013 21:48 GMT
#3226
ebwop:
Actually, I was going to suggest a Maju switch if the nuke gets axed, but on second thought that's probably a bad idea as it could land a bunch of votes in no mans land. I still want to just lynch Maju and be sure of hitting scum.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 14 2013 21:49 GMT
#3227
TRACKING MULTIPLE TARGETS. LOCKING...


MajuGarzett (1): johnnywup], Ace, geript, [UoN]Sentinel, Alakaslam, Stutters695, CaucasianAsian

Stutters695 (0): [UoN]Sentinel, CaucasianAsian, Alakaslam, gumshoe

geript (1): WaveofShadow, MajuGarzett, Koshi

Z-BosoN (1): Chezinu, Onegu

austinmcc (4): strongandbig, Alakaslam, Onegu, VayneAuthority, Stutters695, geript

Chezinu (1): [UoN]Sentinel, VayneAuthority

gumshoe (6): Oatsmaster, WaveofShadow, Koshi, johnnywup, geript, Ace, Stutters695

strongandbig (3): Ace, Oatsmaster, austinmcc, johnnywup, WaveofShadow, Stutters695, gumshoe


TARGET: gumshoe is set to be obliterated!

Obliteration will occur at: 21:59 GMT (+00:00) which arrives in

Nukes can no longer be fired.
ATOBTTR
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 21:49 GMT
#3228
On July 15 2013 06:48 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 06:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
GUMSHOE NINJA VOTES AGAIN

WHO DOES HE VOTE?
SNB


lolololol
adios gumshoe

##vote gumshoe

@ace

It moves us forward in the normal sense that
-> we will have info regarding MG's nuke you sent.
-> Austin will have to bullshit for a couple more days if he's scum.
-> we won't have to deal with a lurker ninja-voting and not giving a fuck


I don't see how a gumshoe flip accomplishes anything with the MG nuke. Explain? I have the MG nuke telling us about Stutters.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 21:50 GMT
#3229
I'm kind of involved here, but at this point I'm kind of willing to vote for not-me. I do believe snb to be scum, but gumshoe also looks awful and again, it's not me.
Fe fi fo fum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 14 2013 21:50 GMT
#3230
On July 15 2013 06:49 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 06:48 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 15 2013 06:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
GUMSHOE NINJA VOTES AGAIN

WHO DOES HE VOTE?
SNB


lolololol
adios gumshoe

##vote gumshoe

@ace

It moves us forward in the normal sense that
-> we will have info regarding MG's nuke you sent.
-> Austin will have to bullshit for a couple more days if he's scum.
-> we won't have to deal with a lurker ninja-voting and not giving a fuck


I don't see how a gumshoe flip accomplishes anything with the MG nuke. Explain? I have the MG nuke telling us about Stutters.

Can you explain. My brain is pretty fried since I haven't eaten since 8am. I'm not getting the implication.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 14 2013 21:51 GMT
#3231
On July 15 2013 06:50 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 06:49 Ace wrote:
On July 15 2013 06:48 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 15 2013 06:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
GUMSHOE NINJA VOTES AGAIN

WHO DOES HE VOTE?
SNB


lolololol
adios gumshoe

##vote gumshoe

@ace

It moves us forward in the normal sense that
-> we will have info regarding MG's nuke you sent.
-> Austin will have to bullshit for a couple more days if he's scum.
-> we won't have to deal with a lurker ninja-voting and not giving a fuck


I don't see how a gumshoe flip accomplishes anything with the MG nuke. Explain? I have the MG nuke telling us about Stutters.

Can you explain. My brain is pretty fried since I haven't eaten since 8am. I'm not getting the implication.
If the nuke goes off, it wasn't fake and stutters is lying
Fe fi fo fum.
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 21:51 GMT
#3232
On July 15 2013 06:49 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 06:48 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 15 2013 06:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
GUMSHOE NINJA VOTES AGAIN

WHO DOES HE VOTE?
SNB


lolololol
adios gumshoe

##vote gumshoe

@ace

It moves us forward in the normal sense that
-> we will have info regarding MG's nuke you sent.
-> Austin will have to bullshit for a couple more days if he's scum.
-> we won't have to deal with a lurker ninja-voting and not giving a fuck


I don't see how a gumshoe flip accomplishes anything with the MG nuke. Explain? I have the MG nuke telling us about Stutters.


Well, in my mind the nuke will land and we will gain info about stutters. Will be accomplished regardless, no matter who we lynch.

I dunno, I'm not that confident that gumshoe is flipping scum but there's no way we can win with him in the game ninja-voting and generally not giving a fuck.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 14 2013 21:51 GMT
#3233
On July 15 2013 06:50 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 06:49 Ace wrote:
On July 15 2013 06:48 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 15 2013 06:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
GUMSHOE NINJA VOTES AGAIN

WHO DOES HE VOTE?
SNB


lolololol
adios gumshoe

##vote gumshoe

@ace

It moves us forward in the normal sense that
-> we will have info regarding MG's nuke you sent.
-> Austin will have to bullshit for a couple more days if he's scum.
-> we won't have to deal with a lurker ninja-voting and not giving a fuck


I don't see how a gumshoe flip accomplishes anything with the MG nuke. Explain? I have the MG nuke telling us about Stutters.

Can you explain. My brain is pretty fried since I haven't eaten since 8am. I'm not getting the implication.

If the nuke lands then Stutters lied about his role->definitely scum. If it doesn't land then he was probably telling the truth->probably town
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 14 2013 21:51 GMT
#3234
On July 15 2013 06:50 austinmcc wrote:
I'm kind of involved here, but at this point I'm kind of willing to vote for not-me. I do believe snb to be scum, but gumshoe also looks awful and again, it's not me.

I'm not going to lie austin. If I had a nuke. I'd nuke the fuck out of you.... sadly... Oh well, whatever. I need to reread your filter in full again tonight.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 21:51 GMT
#3235
On July 15 2013 06:50 austinmcc wrote:
I'm kind of involved here, but at this point I'm kind of willing to vote for not-me. I do believe snb to be scum, but gumshoe also looks awful and again, it's not me.

You're safe bro.
Dun worry.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 14 2013 21:52 GMT
#3236
On July 15 2013 06:50 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2013 06:49 Ace wrote:
On July 15 2013 06:48 Z-BosoN wrote:
On July 15 2013 06:42 WaveofShadow wrote:
GUMSHOE NINJA VOTES AGAIN

WHO DOES HE VOTE?
SNB


lolololol
adios gumshoe

##vote gumshoe

@ace

It moves us forward in the normal sense that
-> we will have info regarding MG's nuke you sent.
-> Austin will have to bullshit for a couple more days if he's scum.
-> we won't have to deal with a lurker ninja-voting and not giving a fuck


I don't see how a gumshoe flip accomplishes anything with the MG nuke. Explain? I have the MG nuke telling us about Stutters.

Can you explain. My brain is pretty fried since I haven't eaten since 8am. I'm not getting the implication.


If the nuke is real and kills MG, Stutters lied. He is Scum. If it doesn't kill MG, Stutters was telling the truth and is more than likely Town.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
July 14 2013 21:52 GMT
#3237
Oh wait, SnB pushed gumshoe earlier on.

If he flips scum, well, SnB will prob be like confirmed town, barring some decent play frm him.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 14 2013 21:53 GMT
#3238
If the nuke kills MG I lied about it being fake and am thus scum. Once I flip town in that case Ace is then scum for lying about only getting one nuke(mine) and not stating that he fired a separate one. If the nuke is a dud I'm at least being partially truthful about my role regardless of if you actually believe my PM.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 21:53 GMT
#3239
On July 15 2013 06:52 Z-BosoN wrote:
Oh wait, SnB pushed gumshoe earlier on.

If he flips scum, well, SnB will prob be like confirmed town, barring some decent play frm him.

I'm not so sure I'd be so quick to believe that necessarily.
We're going to have a whole bunch of new info in a few minutes so sit tight.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 14 2013 21:54 GMT
#3240
On July 15 2013 06:53 Stutters695 wrote:
If the nuke kills MG I lied about it being fake and am thus scum. Once I flip town in that case Ace is then scum for lying about only getting one nuke(mine) and not stating that he fired a separate one. If the nuke is a dud I'm at least being partially truthful about my role regardless of if you actually believe my PM.

Interesting.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
Yoon 46
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1783
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee188
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH177
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur640
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 9m
The PondCast
20h 9m
INu's Battles
21h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.