• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8894 users

I Swear This Is Normal Mini Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 71 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 15 2013 04:01 GMT
#1341
WoS don't you even worry I am the calmest most forgiving fellow possible. When have I ever been mad at you in a game?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 15 2013 04:04 GMT
#1342
On June 15 2013 12:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
gg axle and shiao.
Axle, really great game. Much improved play.


Caught GK off 1 post



Stopped clocks
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 04:09:07
June 15 2013 04:06 GMT
#1343
On June 15 2013 13:01 Blazinghand wrote:
WoS don't you even worry I am the calmest most forgiving fellow possible. When have I ever been mad at you in a game?


Whenever it was necessary for the alignment your PM sent you?
ahhh.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 15 2013 04:07 GMT
#1344
On June 15 2013 13:01 Blazinghand wrote:
WoS don't you even worry I am the calmest most forgiving fellow possible. When have I ever been mad at you in a game?

Oh it's not about being mad.
It's about not tunneling each other in a game for once.
At least to begin with.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 15 2013 04:08 GMT
#1345
Dont smurf and attack BH for no reason maybe WoS?
why are you smurfing though...

Im just sad that everyone thought GK was town for no reason.
Then again I thought axle was town for no reason.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 15 2013 04:09 GMT
#1346
Anyway, nothing in game is personal, and I had a lot of fun in this game Cora
No gg, No skill.
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
June 15 2013 04:11 GMT
#1347
On June 15 2013 13:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway, nothing in game is personal, and I had a lot of fun in this game Cora


That can be hard to remember, but it is rather important.
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 15 2013 04:11 GMT
#1348
On June 15 2013 13:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Dont smurf and attack BH for no reason maybe WoS?
why are you smurfing though...

Im just sad that everyone thought GK was town for no reason.
Then again I thought axle was town for no reason.

lol it wasn't no reason!
And hey why can't I smurf? I wanted to try a different way of playing, it failed, lesson learned.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 15 2013 04:12 GMT
#1349
On June 15 2013 13:11 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 13:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway, nothing in game is personal, and I had a lot of fun in this game Cora


That can be hard to remember, but it is rather important.

I'd like to believe that everyone keeps this in mind when playing, and goes without saying.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 04:14:29
June 15 2013 04:13 GMT
#1350
On June 15 2013 13:11 AxleGreaser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 13:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
Anyway, nothing in game is personal, and I had a lot of fun in this game Cora


That can be hard to remember, but it is rather important.


A town lesson I plan to try and learn when i go back and read the game i what exactly was it that gets lurker aligned players to talk and provide alignment indicative information.
and some other things...
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 15 2013 04:16 GMT
#1351
I think smurfing is fine! When I actually manage to not break smurf I find I play pretty well and scumhunt (or be scum) better than I typically do on Blazinghand.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 15 2013 04:20 GMT
#1352
On June 15 2013 13:16 Blazinghand wrote:
I think smurfing is fine! When I actually manage to not break smurf I find I play pretty well and scumhunt (or be scum) better than I typically do on Blazinghand.

Have you smurfed a bunch other than the WF games?
Do you find you typically play in a similar way or do you try to change it up? (Not necessarily with a 'character' like I did)
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 11:28:37
June 15 2013 04:23 GMT
#1353
On June 15 2013 13:16 Blazinghand wrote:
I think smurfing is fine! When I actually manage to not break smurf I find I play pretty well and scumhunt (or be scum) better than I typically do on Blazinghand.


Forcing too far, will feel wrong, I suspect what made me think (from D1) GM who turned to be(WoS) was scum (yeah I know?)(or could be fitted up as such) was actually him thinking so hard about the image of the smurf he was portraying. Also in the last night when he was at the task of being the one asking questions, asking about his own personal alignment read from someone else is bit, of a trap.
So what if someone thinks your scum when you are town you may look scummy to them.
and why as town are you concerned so much with how you look.

and without meta to say Thats what X always feels like
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
June 15 2013 04:23 GMT
#1354
On June 15 2013 13:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 13:16 Blazinghand wrote:
I think smurfing is fine! When I actually manage to not break smurf I find I play pretty well and scumhunt (or be scum) better than I typically do on Blazinghand.

Have you smurfed a bunch other than the WF games?
Do you find you typically play in a similar way or do you try to change it up? (Not necessarily with a 'character' like I did)


I try to spam a little less so I don't give myself away, but I have smurfed as Toutestchaos and something else I think. Also both of my Wade Fell games were pretty sweetacular
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
AxleGreaser
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1154 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-15 16:09:53
June 15 2013 04:28 GMT
#1355
Oh yeah, and sometime a bit later I will put my dinner post in the thread here and you will see why didnt post it in the thread.

<my dinner pic here real soon> (just have to scrape it off the screen where I shot it first).

Edit: Got it scraped off at last.
+ Show Spoiler [Axles Normal Dinner pic] +
[image loading]
Axle(OnlySomeTheoriesToAbsurdToBeConsidered)Greaser
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 15 2013 04:29 GMT
#1356
On June 15 2013 13:23 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2013 13:20 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 15 2013 13:16 Blazinghand wrote:
I think smurfing is fine! When I actually manage to not break smurf I find I play pretty well and scumhunt (or be scum) better than I typically do on Blazinghand.

Have you smurfed a bunch other than the WF games?
Do you find you typically play in a similar way or do you try to change it up? (Not necessarily with a 'character' like I did)


I try to spam a little less so I don't give myself away, but I have smurfed as Toutestchaos and something else I think. Also both of my Wade Fell games were pretty sweetacular

Yeah I think it was The Game and LX?
Both fucking terrible games for me lol.
I feel like in general I'm better at minis but yeah smurfing definitely fucked me over this time around.

Axle you definitely have something there; becoming concerned about the way I look to others is something I feel that I've finally dropped from my town games (note the difference between asking what others think of me and actually being concerned about it myself---there is a difference), but yeah I was definitely on edge this game over how my RPing and play came across. Much failure on my part, but as always, a good learning experience.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 15 2013 04:38 GMT
#1357
oh btw I want to dedicate a special thank you to hapa for making me decide to really run for mayor. From the dephts of the scum QT:
"I must admit I kind of was joking when I "ran for mayor".
But now hapa votes me, I don't even..."


In retrospect pretty golden
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
June 15 2013 04:40 GMT
#1358
On June 15 2013 13:38 ShiaoPi wrote:
oh btw I want to dedicate a special thank you to hapa for making me decide to really run for mayor. From the dephts of the scum QT:
Show nested quote +
"I must admit I kind of was joking when I "ran for mayor".
But now hapa votes me, I don't even..."


In retrospect pretty golden


I had no idea you'd have the balls to do that as scum o_O
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
June 15 2013 04:42 GMT
#1359
I just thought let's try it xD
I mean it was much in line with early game shenanigans
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
June 15 2013 04:55 GMT
#1360
Oh I also forgot to give props to Sylencia for nailing the entire scumteam down in one post.

Grubby's #1 Fan
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM840
TaKeTV 320
TKL 319
IndyStarCraft 206
BRAT_OK 114
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 840
TKL 319
IndyStarCraft 206
MaxPax 173
BRAT_OK 114
UpATreeSC 90
EmSc Tv 18
MindelVK 15
JuggernautJason13
Nathanias 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 176
White-Ra 124
firebathero 122
910 56
Barracks 52
Hyun 36
Trap 29
Bale 25
Killer 24
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
Shine 15
soO 14
yabsab 8
Dota 2
qojqva4017
Counter-Strike
Fnx 776
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7048
crisheroes1742
Liquid`Hasu1513
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3701
singsing1496
Beastyqt768
ceh9678
B2W.Neo487
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0150
KnowMe90
Trikslyr54
Dewaltoss33
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream437
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 18
EmSc2Tv 18
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 102
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix14
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2439
• TFBlade874
Other Games
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 25m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 25m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.