• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:29
CEST 11:29
KST 18:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8987 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-03 22:33:35
June 03 2013 22:33 GMT
#4
ORACLE NEVER FORGETS
/IN
Also watch me fail next week because booze
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 17 2013 19:10 GMT
#67
I wanted to smurf as The Milkman but I am first and I forgot the password.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 21 2013 05:20 GMT
#116
On June 21 2013 09:25 Zephirdd wrote:
please make interesting roles people. I don't want to be a bulletproof medic scum again.

Your role was at least useful all of the time...
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 21 2013 17:05 GMT
#124
I have a sausage in my backpack after.day of a bean wanna.some guys hic
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 22 2013 05:56 GMT
#269
For a moment I thought I was still drunk after yesterday but this thread actually makes no sense.
No trolling for me I guess.

We're running the classic lynch, so the most votes person dies?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 22 2013 09:09 GMT
#278
On June 22 2013 17:40 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 14:56 Kurumi wrote:
For a moment I thought I was still drunk after yesterday but this thread actually makes no sense.
No trolling for me I guess.

We're running the classic lynch, so the most votes person dies?


LOL. This post *would* be scummy if it showed any actual effort to be safe from lynching. Now, it seems more like a clueless town post. On the other hand, might be 100% clueless Mafia...

Take your stance, boy. I've been around here for quite some time.
Also, putting my vote on Dandel for creating a terrible, spammy atmosphere and not trying to change that.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 22 2013 16:02 GMT
#310
On June 22 2013 21:23 Acrofales wrote:
In general, I am pretty suspicious of those who have come into the thread and lamented the pitiful state it is in (Kurumi), yet have shown absolutely NO inclination to improve it in any way, shape or form.

Yadda yadda
What could I do couple of hours into the game? Voted the most malicious player, remarked on bad atmosphere and moved on.
I am not going to post stuff that makes no sense just to look like I do stuff, I do stuff because I do stuff, not because I want to look like I do stuff.
Why did you claim who you made role for? You know that we are likely to have Assassin-type role, right?

On June 22 2013 20:34 strongandbig wrote:
Sk8rboi having his vote on bc is pretty weird ATM. If he's really read up on tlmafia like he says then he must have some idea what he's doing.

I think he's trying to behave like "I not scared noob I vote big shot vet hurr hurr" and get people to have town reads on him. I don't like that. Fos on sk8rboi.


Easiest explanation is: he is playing around or has a role revolving around voting people. Keep that somewhere when we have more evidence pointing at sk8r (if any).

For some reason geript taunts me with his posts so I am not going to quote him ever, sorry guys.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 22 2013 18:17 GMT
#339
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 22 2013 18:20 GMT
#341
I told you already that I wanted to troll but decided against it upon looking on how thread was looking, that is not the first time I am publicly announcing such decision. As for my not-trollish play I lurk since the very first game as Mafia and I am ballsy when I am Town and care enough. That's why I got offed N1 one game and got scum together down with me.
Most recent serious game would be as The Milkman here
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 22 2013 18:38 GMT
#347
On June 23 2013 03:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?

This question is very interesting. Very interesting indeed. Why would you ask such a question Kurumi?

I think BC played all of PTP games and died D1 twice.
So I am just asking if he's planning a quick leave again.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 22 2013 18:46 GMT
#352
On June 23 2013 03:42 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 03:38 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?

This question is very interesting. Very interesting indeed. Why would you ask such a question Kurumi?

I think BC played all of PTP games and died D1 twice.
So I am just asking if he's planning a quick leave again.


I died day 2 the third game.

VE killed me twice, and town lynched me once.

I have never once planned for a quick leave, Decon just has a sick sense of humour -_-

Enjoy your ride man, hope we'll have fun this game.
ORACLE NEVER FORGETS
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 22 2013 18:46 GMT
#353
On June 23 2013 03:44 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 03:38 Kurumi wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 03:17 Kurumi wrote:
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?

This question is very interesting. Very interesting indeed. Why would you ask such a question Kurumi?

I think BC played all of PTP games and died D1 twice.
So I am just asking if he's planning a quick leave again.

I'm still not sure why you asked this question.
I'm sure BC didn't plan to exit the game on D1 in those games.

We and BC are buddies k
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 08:28 GMT
#574
I targetted BC early in the day so deal with it.
I think BC is town.
I am not sure on sk8r's alignment, but I dislike how he got full on arguing with BC instead of looking elsewhere.
Unless someone does something compelling of a case besides "Kurumi comes into thread, complains about its state, leaves" or "Kurumi is not trolling" I am going to ignore these posts like they don't exist. I don't give a damn about fluff accusations.
Dandel tries to light push me with bad arguments mentioned above, coupled with gonzaw and geript from the very start. Good luck on that guys.
BTW I made KP-type role, because people like to blow up stuff and I was drunk.
kita has a pathetic filter so far (short) he also lovetapped sk8r back in the start of the game

I REQUEST EVERYONE TO STOP LOVETAPPING SK8R FOR NO REASON, WE'RE ON DAY ONE.
Nobody said that already? Great.

Sadly I can't blow anyone up but if I could I'd kill kita or Dandel.
Oh, I am not changing my vote, sue me. Dandel is still not playing right: soft pushing me, seeding chaos from the very moment he comes back into thread together with pushing BC for some reason.

How much time till lynch?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 08:30 GMT
#575
Also I share sentiment about killing people like grush with BC and that's why I believe he is town.
Kitaman, why did you lovetap sk8r OUT OF BLUE?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 09:00 GMT
#578
On June 23 2013 17:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Hey guys I'm here, this thread looks juicy. It's really late, we'll see how much I get through tonight but I'll be up and at 'em tomorrow.

I did not even notice you wanted to kill me in your first post! I am thrilled to hear more about that.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:24 GMT
#581
s0lstice, in Poke PTP I had a role that could neuter someone's role provided I knew how they were called. As far as I remember, I had no limits how many people could get hit by that role as long as every guess was correct. Then, Assassin is a standard role for themed games so I am just against claiming of any kind based on that. Someone wants to crumb but someone else spilled the beans his role exists and gets caught on that? Dead.
Snb, where are you?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:32 GMT
#583
On June 23 2013 17:46 Zephirdd wrote:
Dandel's posting has been so... fucking stupid. Goes from the 75/25% mafia/town ratio(which is stupid) to calling BC a claimed SK to calling him a troll to saying his previous post is not what it actually is(semantics) etc... It's really stupid.

But then, post "zephirdd not putting effort into his reads"(which he is right; I'm not) he makes some half-decent points about geript.

Geript's points are not anti-town though. He is asking legit questions, pushing possible contradictions.

DI feels like he is trying to discredit/shut down possible questions that could corner someone.

My mind keeps flipfloping on Dandelion, and I keep going back(in my own restricted mind) to austin who has been gone for a while.

Dandelion, please do post your thoughts on austinmcc and maybe post his reasoning towards asking the questions he did towards me. Anyone else is free to do the same, but I'm extra interested in DI.

His questions are extremely fishy, like asking "yo Zephir, how should we play it out?" but then it can be some cunning plan...
Scratch that, sandroba is the guy behind cunning plans with his henchmen like syllogism.
Fluff aside, I don't think you should answer these questions. I just find it interesting that austin tries to push an agenda that claiming names does nothing good - I believe it helps, but in my opinions cons outweigh the pros (possible mass roleblock/kill roles) he for some reason wants us not to talk about that ever.
Another guy in the suspicion bag, jeez.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:41 GMT
#586
Dandel, you know it is high time you stop behaving like scum and actually contribute something?
Unless you don't care, then continue, I'll happily pull some string to get rid of you.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:43 GMT
#588
Are you being serious or did someone went against the tips of the hosts and gave you a post restriction?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 23 2013 11:45 GMT
#590
EWODP
did someone go*
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 401
Horang2 303
Larva 257
EffOrt 180
Mind 76
Hyun 62
scan(afreeca) 51
NotJumperer 42
Killer 40
Bale 38
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 37
Sharp 35
sorry 35
Shinee 22
Sacsri 13
Hm[arnc] 13
Pusan 13
Barracks 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto110
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1209
edward536
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King110
Other Games
summit1g8077
ceh9649
Happy319
crisheroes199
Sick175
dupreeh65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2271
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 31m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.