• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:55
CEST 10:55
KST 17:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7167 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 184 Next
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 26 2013 12:55 GMT
#1641
On June 26 2013 17:00 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 14:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 26 2013 02:48 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 26 2013 02:40 kitaman27 wrote:
It has a night action associated with it's passing. Sk8r can confirm.

So you can't pass it until night? I'm confused what you're trying to say here.



If this is true, Sk8 just lied again.

Dropping a vote on him until he explains this suitably.


Isn't it allowed to use day ability + TARDIS at night after that...? That would make sense.


He said Tardis had to be used before it could be passed. Sk8 said he passed it to solstice, and Kita. Kita said it has a night action associated with the passing. If it can only be passed at night then how the fuck did sk8 pass it twice?

-_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 26 2013 13:12 GMT
#1642
On June 26 2013 21:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 17:00 Xatalos wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 26 2013 02:48 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 26 2013 02:40 kitaman27 wrote:
It has a night action associated with it's passing. Sk8r can confirm.

So you can't pass it until night? I'm confused what you're trying to say here.



If this is true, Sk8 just lied again.

Dropping a vote on him until he explains this suitably.


Isn't it allowed to use day ability + TARDIS at night after that...? That would make sense.


He said Tardis had to be used before it could be passed. Sk8 said he passed it to solstice, and Kita. Kita said it has a night action associated with the passing. If it can only be passed at night then how the fuck did sk8 pass it twice?

-_-

Why are you mad over this. Check your blood pressure BC i worry about you. ##Lovetap BC

Use Tardis @ day -> Pass Tardis to Sol
Sol die -> Tardis randomly distributed to player
Get Tardis back -> OMG WUT LUCK,
Use Tardis at night -> Pass to Kita

I never said it can only be passed at night. Stop manipulating my words.

BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 26 2013 13:31 GMT
#1643
On June 26 2013 22:12 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 21:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 26 2013 17:00 Xatalos wrote:
On June 26 2013 14:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 26 2013 02:48 Crossfire99 wrote:
On June 26 2013 02:40 kitaman27 wrote:
It has a night action associated with it's passing. Sk8r can confirm.

So you can't pass it until night? I'm confused what you're trying to say here.



If this is true, Sk8 just lied again.

Dropping a vote on him until he explains this suitably.


Isn't it allowed to use day ability + TARDIS at night after that...? That would make sense.


He said Tardis had to be used before it could be passed. Sk8 said he passed it to solstice, and Kita. Kita said it has a night action associated with the passing. If it can only be passed at night then how the fuck did sk8 pass it twice?

-_-

Why are you mad over this. Check your blood pressure BC i worry about you. ##Lovetap BC

Use Tardis @ day -> Pass Tardis to Sol
Sol die -> Tardis randomly distributed to player
Get Tardis back -> OMG WUT LUCK,
Use Tardis at night -> Pass to Kita

I never said it can only be passed at night. Stop manipulating my words.



Kita said it did.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 26 2013 13:45 GMT
#1644
I just checked and apparently the TARDIS may be used during the day. It wasn't quite clear based on the description.

I can confirm what Sk8r said is true about the fact that mafia cannot activate the device twice in one cycle without the passing being randomized. I'll name the player that I will be passing the device to before the deadline, to prove that both Sk8r and myself are not scum buddies. If he flips scum like I predict, maybe we can finally end the survivor witch hunt.

In other fantastic news, Sk8r's clarification has probably saved my life as I can now activate the self-protect from the TARDIS to save myself from geript's kp. I probably shouldn't be telling town this as it opens me up to a risk lynch, but hopefully you guys will take the fact that I'm not holding onto the TARDIS myself as a sign of good faith, considering how powerful it's confirmation abilities are.

For the people that are saying that I need to be lynched before LYLO, I don't really understand why. You mentioned that you want to avoid a kingmaker scenario, but if you're going to lynch me, it essentially brings you one cycle closer to LYLO since it means that you can't use it on a scum lynch, the mafia team get an extra cycle of night hits, and mafia vote ratio improves. Even if we reach kingmaker, I'll still vote with town. Looking back through TL's history of survivors, nearly all of them side with town. What is the point of playing this game if there is no scum hunting objectives. It's not like I've even played anti-town this game. I've shared my suspicion of Meapak 3 different times. I've shared my suspicion of Sk8r at least five times. I still plan to share my reads on the remaining half of the players when I have time, but it seems silly that people are expecting the survivor to do all the work, while the rest of town sits around and does nothing. Why exactly is a pro-town third party role leading the lynch anyways? You guys do realize that the mafia kp is likely on the line this cycle? People are saying that this could be some elaborate plan to survive to endgame as scum, but is that really the scenario that is most likely? Am I really the player most likely to flip scum remaining in this game? That's nonsense.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 14:27 GMT
#1645
Voting austin, that can't possibly go wrong.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 14:28 GMT
#1646
Scalia confirmed scum. /nolongercareaboutthisgameifgaygoes2for2onscotus
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 14:29 GMT
#1647
On June 26 2013 22:45 kitaman27 wrote:
I just checked and apparently the TARDIS may be used during the day. It wasn't quite clear based on the description.

I can confirm what Sk8r said is true about the fact that mafia cannot activate the device twice in one cycle without the passing being randomized. I'll name the player that I will be passing the device to before the deadline, to prove that both Sk8r and myself are not scum buddies. If he flips scum like I predict, maybe we can finally end the survivor witch hunt.

In other fantastic news, Sk8r's clarification has probably saved my life as I can now activate the self-protect from the TARDIS to save myself from geript's kp. I probably shouldn't be telling town this as it opens me up to a risk lynch, but hopefully you guys will take the fact that I'm not holding onto the TARDIS myself as a sign of good faith, considering how powerful it's confirmation abilities are.

For the people that are saying that I need to be lynched before LYLO, I don't really understand why. You mentioned that you want to avoid a kingmaker scenario, but if you're going to lynch me, it essentially brings you one cycle closer to LYLO since it means that you can't use it on a scum lynch, the mafia team get an extra cycle of night hits, and mafia vote ratio improves. Even if we reach kingmaker, I'll still vote with town. Looking back through TL's history of survivors, nearly all of them side with town. What is the point of playing this game if there is no scum hunting objectives. It's not like I've even played anti-town this game. I've shared my suspicion of Meapak 3 different times. I've shared my suspicion of Sk8r at least five times. I still plan to share my reads on the remaining half of the players when I have time, but it seems silly that people are expecting the survivor to do all the work, while the rest of town sits around and does nothing. Why exactly is a pro-town third party role leading the lynch anyways? You guys do realize that the mafia kp is likely on the line this cycle? People are saying that this could be some elaborate plan to survive to endgame as scum, but is that really the scenario that is most likely? Am I really the player most likely to flip scum remaining in this game? That's nonsense.

I'm calling bullshit
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 26 2013 14:34 GMT
#1648
On June 26 2013 23:29 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 22:45 kitaman27 wrote:
I just checked and apparently the TARDIS may be used during the day. It wasn't quite clear based on the description.

I can confirm what Sk8r said is true about the fact that mafia cannot activate the device twice in one cycle without the passing being randomized. I'll name the player that I will be passing the device to before the deadline, to prove that both Sk8r and myself are not scum buddies. If he flips scum like I predict, maybe we can finally end the survivor witch hunt.

In other fantastic news, Sk8r's clarification has probably saved my life as I can now activate the self-protect from the TARDIS to save myself from geript's kp. I probably shouldn't be telling town this as it opens me up to a risk lynch, but hopefully you guys will take the fact that I'm not holding onto the TARDIS myself as a sign of good faith, considering how powerful it's confirmation abilities are.

For the people that are saying that I need to be lynched before LYLO, I don't really understand why. You mentioned that you want to avoid a kingmaker scenario, but if you're going to lynch me, it essentially brings you one cycle closer to LYLO since it means that you can't use it on a scum lynch, the mafia team get an extra cycle of night hits, and mafia vote ratio improves. Even if we reach kingmaker, I'll still vote with town. Looking back through TL's history of survivors, nearly all of them side with town. What is the point of playing this game if there is no scum hunting objectives. It's not like I've even played anti-town this game. I've shared my suspicion of Meapak 3 different times. I've shared my suspicion of Sk8r at least five times. I still plan to share my reads on the remaining half of the players when I have time, but it seems silly that people are expecting the survivor to do all the work, while the rest of town sits around and does nothing. Why exactly is a pro-town third party role leading the lynch anyways? You guys do realize that the mafia kp is likely on the line this cycle? People are saying that this could be some elaborate plan to survive to endgame as scum, but is that really the scenario that is most likely? Am I really the player most likely to flip scum remaining in this game? That's nonsense.

I'm calling bullshit


Does anyone want to reconsider the vote and just shoot geript instead? Dandel, you included him in your carpet bomb list, didn't you? What is there even to call BS about? It's not just me describing how the TARDIS works, its also Sk8r. I've already explained how the device can be used to prove that we aren't scum buddies and even if you think we are scumbuddies, the third player to receive the device can confirm what we're saying. Are you even bothering to think about this logically or are you falling into the scum trap of tunneling the third party all game long because you don't want to have to push actual scum reads.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 26 2013 14:37 GMT
#1649
Wouldn't mind it but i don't even know if that works.

Not like I ever got any information at all about it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 14:43 GMT
#1650
On June 26 2013 23:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Does anyone want to reconsider the vote and just shoot geript instead? Dandel, you included him in your carpet bomb list, didn't you? What is there even to call BS about? It's not just me describing how the TARDIS works, its also Sk8r. I've already explained how the device can be used to prove that we aren't scum buddies and even if you think we are scumbuddies, the third player to receive the device can confirm what we're saying. Are you even bothering to think about this logically or are you falling into the scum trap of tunneling the third party all game long because you don't want to have to push actual scum reads.

Why you trying to not get me killed Kita. You know I'm effectively bulletproof. Either way, I can't be asked to do shit right now as I'm happy with going 1.5 of 2.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 26 2013 15:00 GMT
#1651
By the way, why do you need more lovetaps? You did not claim doing anything during the night.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 26 2013 16:59 GMT
#1652
Votes:

sk8rguy (1) - BloodyCoobler
austinmcc (4) - Xatalos, gonzaw, Zephirdd, sk8rguy, Dandel Ion
kitaman27 (2) - Dandel Ion, Kurumi, austinmcc, BloodyCoobler, Zephirdd, gonzaw

Bubbas not voting: strongandbig, Crossfire99, geript, kitaman27, gonzaw

austinmcc is the leading bubba with 4 votes. 7 votes are needed to lynch a bubba.

Tell me if I missed anyone. Only votes in the voting thread count!

CUNTDOWN:
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 26 2013 17:17 GMT
#1653
yeaaaa Ok here are some issues.

- I don't want to kill the survivor
- BC is voting sk8rguy
- sk8rguy has been ultra useless all game long and refuses to become better
- sk8rguy is voting austin

ffs.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 26 2013 17:30 GMT
#1654
A loud voice echoed out through the din of the battle "I challenge you to a duel of glorious of battle where I will crush the life from your worthless human form" Geript had challenged kitaman to single combat. Dandel Ion, sk8trboi and Crossfire99 all gathered around to watch the fight, all of them cheering on geript.

The fight was long and arduous, but in the end geript got the upper hand. Unfortunately, as geript brought down his sword for a killing blow, kita rolled out of the way and the sword hit the metal floor instead. The force of the blow caused the blade to fly off and decapitated Dandel instead. Shocked by the result, kita and geript agreed to call it a draw.

Dandel Ion as Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

+ Show Spoiler +
You are Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, the Ninja On Crack

You have the following powers:

You have your trusty revolver that you can use to kill someone during the night. However its quite old, and takes 2 nights to reload.

While you are reloading, you stay at home and can't be protected by medics, or seen by watchers or trackers. That doesn't stop people breaking in to your house and killing you however.

Through years of training you have adapted your body to various poisons, and are immune to any one-shot poisoners.

You win with The Alliance
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 26 2013 17:32 GMT
#1655
(Sorry about the delay)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 17:35 GMT
#1656
What the shit.
So Dandel DIDN'T have my role, yet somehow knew the third letter in the name? (Which is not the same letter as his role name)

Geript confirmed scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 17:39 GMT
#1657
Maybe it was just a massive coincidence or something...when I asked DI if he had my role I just asked for 'some letters' or something but I think when someone brought it up before they asked for the 3rd letter.

So either DI remembered that and somehow knows the role I gave out's name, or it's a big coincidence. Either way I'm not sure what it means...maybe he was masoned with the guy who has my role or some shit?
I'm pretty sure scum have it a this point though, which is bad.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 26 2013 17:40 GMT
#1658
Err, I take it Dandel was the lucky winner of the gonzaw sweepstakes? o.O
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 26 2013 17:41 GMT
#1659
gonzaw can you explain your role better? Why would one of the voters be killed?

I kinda skipped all the role talk earlier(not interesting since I wasnt in the middle), but was a bus driver included anywhere? Any chances of a bus driver affecting geript<->Dandel?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 17:42 GMT
#1660
On June 27 2013 02:40 kitaman27 wrote:
Err, I take it Dandel was the lucky winner of the gonzaw sweepstakes? o.O

Oh I took it as Geript lying about what his role did, in that one of the three people who had to 'vote' for him v kita gets killed instead.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3052
Soma 351
Rush 290
Killer 120
BeSt 115
ToSsGirL 92
Mong 85
Shinee 66
Dota 2
Gorgc691
Counter-Strike
olofmeister700
byalli584
ceh9541
shoxiejesuss454
edward7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King94
Other Games
summit1g7483
gofns3901
Happy325
dupreeh261
Sick219
crisheroes186
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
• Stunt428
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.