• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9454 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 184 Next
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 26 2013 17:42 GMT
#1661
Dandel Ion, sk8trboi and Crossfire99 all gathered around to watch the fight, all of them cheering on geript.

everyone wanted geript to win, so it would be a kitaman<->dandel bus if it happened I guess.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 17:43 GMT
#1662
Who did Dandel shoot N1 in order for Gonzaw's role to work?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 26 2013 17:43 GMT
#1663
huuh wait, who had the sweepstakes roles?
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 26 2013 17:49 GMT
#1664
Ok so geript did the challenge thing. He was supposed to "win", so kitaman would "die"

Either he lied and killed one of the voters, or won and someone bussed kitaman/dandel

That's what make sense.


gonzaw's shot could also have actually worked to kill one of BC,austin,sk8r and the mystery shooter of day1. The mystery shooter couldn't have been Dandel since he is a night vig, not a day vig.

So it hit one of the four above and someone bussed/redirected to Dandel. That's how I see all of this.


All of this would incriminate geript or kitaman, as well as austin, dandel's vote.

====> I think we should kill someone outside of this group. Sk8r? :D
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 17:51 GMT
#1665
Hi, I just got home

I'll use the shot now, then go to eat and do stuff, so it happens before, okay?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 17:52 GMT
#1666
(1) Gonzaw, you should fire your shot. If it's compulsive, you're going to have to do it anyway. It's already so late in the day during a game where so many people are inactive, that you need to fire. There could be some lag between you firing and hosts getting everything set, but, moreover, right now 7 votes is majority and if you kill someone 6 will be the majority (12 alive --> 11 alive). If you kill ME, you need time to re-do the voting. If both D1 and D2 lynches are the result of a scramble right before deadline, bad news. The loss of hitting a useful townie isn't much compared to another screwy lynch.

***SHOT WENT OFF WHILE WRITING, I GUESS IGNORE IF THAT WAS JUST THE SHOT?***




(2) I don't like this whole TARDIS bit. Without going into length, there are 18,000 things wrong with these claims. For one, this bit:
On June 26 2013 11:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
So awkward, how did Kita know i started with the Tardis >_>. It's not even that good just saying. You have to give up a night of your actual role to use it, I got lucky that I used my role during day and then TARDis'd at night.

On June 26 2013 22:12 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Use Tardis @ day -> Pass Tardis to Sol
Sol die -> Tardis randomly distributed to player
Get Tardis back -> OMG WUT LUCK,
Use Tardis at night -> Pass to Kita

I never said it can only be passed at night. Stop manipulating my words.


Among all the other stuff is why s0Lstice?
On June 24 2013 02:29 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
About Sol, I have good reason to believe he is town atm. I will post my read on him tomorrow. Last post for the day.
On June 24 2013 05:43 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
I can prove solstice is town tomorrow depending on how the night goes. I will not be on the lynch train against him.

Never explained. Perhaps this is "I passed solstice the TARDIS and he didn't say anything." If that's the case, ... why did he pass the TARDIS to solstice in the first place?
  • No mention of solstice being townie before this
  • solstice gets shot after this
  • he never provides reasoning as to why solstice was townie enough to ship the TARDIS to, we all forgot about this


Plus, I know there was a post where he said he was also activiting his magical survival power on N1, after using it D1. According to him, the TARDIS use cost him his night power, so...he both couldn't have used the TARDIS N1 and, based on the "you use and then you pass" thing, couldn't have passed N1? I'm really confused by this.

skater, why solstice?
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 17:53 GMT
#1667
Someone else shot someone?
Okay, I'll go eat, properly read the thread before shooting then (want to see who flipped/got shot/etc)
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 17:56 GMT
#1668
For everyone who wants to lynch Sk8r, I still find it fairly unlikly that he is scum, but I probably can't trust my reads even more so than usual in a game like this.

Random thoughts: if kita is telling the truth we can't afford to kill him since our numbers have dwindled heavily.
Gonzaw use your shot; hopefully some of this clusterfuck will be cleared up and hopefully you won't hit BC.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 17:57 GMT
#1669
On June 27 2013 02:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
For everyone who wants to lynch Sk8r, I still find it fairly unlikly that he is scum, but I probably can't trust my reads even more so than usual in a game like this.

Random thoughts: if kita is telling the truth we can't afford to kill him since our numbers have dwindled heavily.
Gonzaw use your shot; hopefully some of this clusterfuck will be cleared up and hopefully you won't hit BC.

Did you get a PM from my role last night? I used you as one of my peeps, but I included an alternate target if stumpWoS wasn't a valid target.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 17:58 GMT
#1670
EBWOP: D2 game time, last night RL
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 17:58 GMT
#1671
Okay 2 people consented so here it goes:

##Use: Gun of Slots

Let's see flip, then I'll go reread
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:01 GMT
#1672
On June 27 2013 02:57 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 02:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
For everyone who wants to lynch Sk8r, I still find it fairly unlikly that he is scum, but I probably can't trust my reads even more so than usual in a game like this.

Random thoughts: if kita is telling the truth we can't afford to kill him since our numbers have dwindled heavily.
Gonzaw use your shot; hopefully some of this clusterfuck will be cleared up and hopefully you won't hit BC.

Did you get a PM from my role last night? I used you as one of my peeps, but I included an alternate target if stumpWoS wasn't a valid target.

I did not.
I guess I'm not a valid target for role abilities anymore which kinda makes me sad.
Who was your alternate target, since you didn't have a problem telling the thread I was your primary?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 18:04 GMT
#1673
On June 27 2013 03:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 02:57 austinmcc wrote:
On June 27 2013 02:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
For everyone who wants to lynch Sk8r, I still find it fairly unlikly that he is scum, but I probably can't trust my reads even more so than usual in a game like this.

Random thoughts: if kita is telling the truth we can't afford to kill him since our numbers have dwindled heavily.
Gonzaw use your shot; hopefully some of this clusterfuck will be cleared up and hopefully you won't hit BC.

Did you get a PM from my role last night? I used you as one of my peeps, but I included an alternate target if stumpWoS wasn't a valid target.

I did not.
I guess I'm not a valid target for role abilities anymore which kinda makes me sad.
Who was your alternate target, since you didn't have a problem telling the thread I was your primary?
Xatalos was my alternate for you. I needed 4 targets, 2 for the role question and 2 for the person question.

Figured I'd use you though, to see what exactly is up with your new gig. If Xatalos received a PM, then you can't be targeted by actions. Which I assume means you're really dead and really can't vote, and this isn't anything shenaniganilicious.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:07 GMT
#1674
On June 27 2013 03:04 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2013 03:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 27 2013 02:57 austinmcc wrote:
On June 27 2013 02:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
For everyone who wants to lynch Sk8r, I still find it fairly unlikly that he is scum, but I probably can't trust my reads even more so than usual in a game like this.

Random thoughts: if kita is telling the truth we can't afford to kill him since our numbers have dwindled heavily.
Gonzaw use your shot; hopefully some of this clusterfuck will be cleared up and hopefully you won't hit BC.

Did you get a PM from my role last night? I used you as one of my peeps, but I included an alternate target if stumpWoS wasn't a valid target.

I did not.
I guess I'm not a valid target for role abilities anymore which kinda makes me sad.
Who was your alternate target, since you didn't have a problem telling the thread I was your primary?
Xatalos was my alternate for you. I needed 4 targets, 2 for the role question and 2 for the person question.

Figured I'd use you though, to see what exactly is up with your new gig. If Xatalos received a PM, then you can't be targeted by actions. Which I assume means you're really dead and really can't vote, and this isn't anything shenaniganilicious.

Oh I still have shenanigans left, but it's certainly good to know I'm immune for the time being.
Just waiting to see the outcome of this slot-gun thing.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 26 2013 18:13 GMT
#1675
Gonzaw fired the gun into the air and watched the bullet fly out of sight. A few seconds later it descended rapidly, bound for Zephirrd.

Zephirrd as DI Billy Shipton played a game of Russian Roulette.

+ Show Spoiler +
You are DI Billy Shipton, the Cop That Gives No Fucks.

During the night you may investigate the alignment of a player, however if you activate ## No fucks given during the dayphase (by posting exactly that) you have the power to shoot a person instead the upcoming nightphase.
You can give no fucks 2 times during the course of the game.
Once during the game, you may also want to decide to give a fuck about somebody by typing ## Give fucks during the dayphase, which substitutes your check with a medic save instead for the upcoming night.

But beware! If you give a fuck once and no fucks twice you exeed your fucks capacity and lose all your powers and retire of old age, thus also ending your investigative abilities.

You win with The Alliance
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 26 2013 18:15 GMT
#1676
wh
...

......
Fuck
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 18:15 GMT
#1677
Goddamit Dandel, why do you have to go to street fights like that, you knew it was bad for you

On June 27 2013 02:41 Zephirdd wrote:
gonzaw can you explain your role better? Why would one of the voters be killed?

I kinda skipped all the role talk earlier(not interesting since I wasnt in the middle), but was a bus driver included anywhere? Any chances of a bus driver affecting geript<->Dandel?


If I get lynched, someone that voted me (chosen at random) dies
At night I can use the "Troll Toll" on a player. Because of that that same player will gain that ability (if he's lynched, a random voter of his dies as he's lynched)

Bus Drives I assume only work at night, so unless it's a bus driver ability that specifically says it works in the day phase as well, something else happened.
Better let geript and kita tell us what happened, surely both are pro-town and can clear this situation up, right?

On June 26 2013 12:50 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
dont be all upset cause the role I wrote for u got nerfed. I could post the original I wrote for you. It was jester veteran lookout but the lookout gives u numbers with alignment instead of names, cuz that would just be OP. and then u can use your second ability to remove the jester ability from people based on the number u received.

i.e.
When activatd
1 visted u, they are MAFIA
2 visted u, they are town

so basically u could confirm players that visitedd u BUT u dont know who visited u and then become jesters. I guess it got nerfed though since apparently u say it blos. I thot it was pretty balanced


Did you include the "Troll Toll" as well? And call the role "Mischevous Troll"?

If so...why would that ability (count people that visit you) make you name the role "Troll"?

....are you lying to me and the role was never nerfed in the first place?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 18:16 GMT
#1678
Goddammit

Thank you BC for that amazing gift -_-
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 26 2013 18:18 GMT
#1679
Fuckshits.
So we're what, something like 6-3-1 or 7-2-1 now?
I need to go read the thread at some point because I'm pretty sure scum have my role so I gotta see who hasn't claimed yet/we know nothing about them.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 26 2013 18:24 GMT
#1680
geript/kita, why is Dandel dead? No random shot yet, so that isn't just flavor text and geript's use of his fight killed Dandel.

Is this a TARDIS thing?
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 135
Sharp 54
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever558
NeuroSwarm209
League of Legends
Doublelift4022
Counter-Strike
taco 510
Other Games
summit1g7172
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0351
ViBE169
ToD84
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick681
BasetradeTV172
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 138
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP90
• poizon28 41
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra871
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 27m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.