• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:08
CEST 09:08
KST 16:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6594 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 00:31 GMT
#559
the point is there are several possible scenarios in which everyone was telling the truth that match up with the events that took place. we can't say which is more likely really until we have hard evidence on the roles in play...and that may be a long wait. I think it's silly to try to game the mechanics to get to alignment. just do it the old-fashioned way.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 14:56 GMT
#653
Dandel have you played with Zephirdd before?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 15:10 GMT
#655
Yea, Zephirdd needs to be the wagon of justice today.

The Alliance Role PM thing that Austin just mentioned is pretty important...if Zeph was so concerned about flipflopping his read on Dandel, he certainly would have considered this. Actually most of what Austin just said is pretty important...I hate being ninja'd but what are you gonna do.

Something else...he is suspicious of Austin for his entrance into the thread.

On June 23 2013 06:19 Zephirdd wrote:
austinmcc, specifically, strikes are very scummy to me. All he's done is asking questions to a guy who was clearly away from the thread(me), and it looks like he is asking for advice more than how-a-scum-thinks. I'll wait for more contributions out of him.


Asking questions to a guy who is clearly away from the thread...but these questions were useful and helped the discussion enough to draw out in detail answers from Zeph? So...if the content of the questions is pro-town, then we are left with the timing only, yes? I don't see how a person asking good and useful questions to someone who isn't currently in thread could result in a 'very scummy' read. This looks like a fabrication.

##vote Zephirdd

ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 15:13 GMT
#656
I feel pretty good about this one. Get those votes onto Zephirdd people.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 16:51 GMT
#665
I read your defense Xatalos, and I frankly don't care that you care so much about how I'm not sharing every waking thought I have in thread. If it makes that much of a difference for you, I'm gonna wait and see on you. You are here and posting, so if you are scum I don't think it will be difficult. I prioritize the time I have to play the game with, and Zeph is the lynch I want to go with as I was reading through filters. I can deal with other stuff later.

Gonzaw's case was terrible. Don't care about that either atm. I feel dumber having read it.

You seem content to sail off into confirmation bias land though, so enjoy your journey!

The rest of you bubba's, get your vote on. Let's kill Zeph.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 17:04 GMT
#677
After that big post I'd think Austin would be a good pivot for you Acro. What are you doing?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 17:08 GMT
#684
The PM thing concerning you Dandel showed pretty good critical thinking from Austin imo. Good evidence for getting at Zeph's alignment. I really don't think Austin should be lynched today.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 17:11 GMT
#689
The Zeph lynch is getting a decent amount of resistance. I feel good about it.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 17:45 GMT
#713
wow this town is awful

1 day, 1 apple

anyway, my kid is having a blast outside so I'm gonna go enjoy that for a bit. back in 30 mins maybe?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 18:57 GMT
#741
Austin why are you not pushing Zeph?

Why are we not lynching Zeph?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 18:58 GMT
#742
and yea I dont want to lynch skater. I really think he is town.

We definitely need a lynch, and we have a good chance to hit scum with Zeph.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 19:03 GMT
#744
It's a feel thing from his thread presence. He has not minded at all the attention he is garnering.,and a lot of the stuff people are calling him scummy for can just as easily be attributed to a person playing here on TL for the first time who is unfamiliar of what we expect from people.

I started leaning town on him fairly early, and when BC shot him, I found it a little upsetting.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 19:05 GMT
#746
like, he has just seemed so comfortable. doesn't ring scum to me.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 19:09 GMT
#749
On June 24 2013 04:05 kitaman27 wrote:
So here is where I'm at:

I think there are plenty of people that did a good job of looking obviously town on day one. We're in a good position because of that.

Either BC is lying about the roleblock or the roleblocker anonymously saved Sk8rguy without claiming. Right now, I have a town read on BC due to the fact that he would have been making an unnecessary lie at little gain for himself. Plus the fact that there were multiple actions sent in leads me to believe the shot and block were real. The fact that the roleblocker has not claimed, makes me think that it was likely a scum roleblocker. If a town roleblocker saved Sk8r, he would have claimed to remove any unwarranted suspicion of Sk8r. A day blocker is hardly such a strong role in a game full of blues that it is worth a mislynch to keep your identity safe. The other alternative is that there is a scum roleblocker trying to save a town Sk8r in order to make him or BC look suspicious. From a mafia perspective, just letting Sk8r die would make more sense and make BC look bad in the process, which leads me to the conclusion that a scum roleblocker saved a scum Sk8r. Initially, I had a town read based on the way he was willing to attract attention to him by pushing BC and the way that he explained why he was using his role. However, based on the way that he moved off BC so easily explaining that he obviously wasn't going to get lynched and wanted to avoid a split vote is pretty scummy.

As for the other people under suspicion...

Between s0Lstice and Zeph, I think s0L is more likely to be scum.

He is willing to call both BC and sk8r town, but doesn't really explain what happened to the roleblocker (unless he is the roleblocker himself). I don't follow his reasoning to come to a both town conclusion based on what he has shared. His vote on Zeph seems like he needs to come up with a lynch candidate and push it, but the reasoning he grabbed on to isn't very strong. He is pushing the Zeph lynch with too much confidence to think he was scum based on the reasoning provided, which is generally what I fall into as scum.

Also, posts like these always seem like they are more likely to come from scum than town:

Between
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 02:45 s0Lstice wrote:
wow this town is awful

1 day, 1 apple


I still think we should resolve the Sk8r situation first based on my reasoning above.

##Vote Sk8r





Why the hell would I try to explain what happened to the roleblocker? I can make up a bunch of scenarios where the two of them can be either alignment based on what happened with the roleblocker, and not have any idea which is more likely, because its flippin PTP.

I'm reading them like I'm not in PTP...like I said before, the old fashioned way. I kinda think you didn't even read my filter dude, because I've been over this.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 19:17 GMT
#758
On June 24 2013 04:13 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:09 s0Lstice wrote:


Why the hell would I try to explain what happened to the roleblocker? I can make up a bunch of scenarios where the two of them can be either alignment based on what happened with the roleblocker, and not have any idea which is more likely, because its flippin PTP.

I'm reading them like I'm not in PTP...like I said before, the old fashioned way. I kinda think you didn't even read my filter dude, because I've been over this.


So it is your opinion that a town roleblocker saved Sk8r, but will not claim because he wants to see Sk8r burn at the stake? Or that a mafia roleblocker saved Sk9r because he wanted to lynch him rather than vig him?[/QUOTE]

oh this is fun

...or one of the million lurkers we have has an automatic dayvig shutdown and hasn't been around to say anything about it or isn't caring/is checked out to the point that they don't realize that information would be pertinant right now? Like Xfire?

your focus on this is silly
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 19:19 GMT
#765
On June 24 2013 04:18 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:17 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:13 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:09 s0Lstice wrote:


Why the hell would I try to explain what happened to the roleblocker? I can make up a bunch of scenarios where the two of them can be either alignment based on what happened with the roleblocker, and not have any idea which is more likely, because its flippin PTP.

I'm reading them like I'm not in PTP...like I said before, the old fashioned way. I kinda think you didn't even read my filter dude, because I've been over this.


So it is your opinion that a town roleblocker saved Sk8r, but will not claim because he wants to see Sk8r burn at the stake? Or that a mafia roleblocker saved Sk9r because he wanted to lynch him rather than vig him?


oh this is fun

...or one of the million lurkers we have has an automatic dayvig shutdown and hasn't been around to say anything about it or isn't caring/is checked out to the point that they don't realize that information would be pertinant right now? Like Xfire?

your focus on this is silly


So you're saying that there was a town dayblocker that happened to be around in time to save Sk8r, but hasn't returned in the thread since? That's a silly explanation.[/QUOTE]

No, that the block was a passive ability that doesn't require any attention from the player at all to go through. I already outlined a possibility like this is my filter. Are you scum kita? You claimed to have just read me.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 19:31 GMT
#780
On June 24 2013 04:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:19 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:18 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:17 s0Lstice wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:13 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 04:09 s0Lstice wrote:


Why the hell would I try to explain what happened to the roleblocker? I can make up a bunch of scenarios where the two of them can be either alignment based on what happened with the roleblocker, and not have any idea which is more likely, because its flippin PTP.

I'm reading them like I'm not in PTP...like I said before, the old fashioned way. I kinda think you didn't even read my filter dude, because I've been over this.


So it is your opinion that a town roleblocker saved Sk8r, but will not claim because he wants to see Sk8r burn at the stake? Or that a mafia roleblocker saved Sk9r because he wanted to lynch him rather than vig him?


oh this is fun

...or one of the million lurkers we have has an automatic dayvig shutdown and hasn't been around to say anything about it or isn't caring/is checked out to the point that they don't realize that information would be pertinant right now? Like Xfire?

your focus on this is silly


So you're saying that there was a town dayblocker that happened to be around in time to save Sk8r, but hasn't returned in the thread since? That's a silly explanation.


No, that the block was a passive ability that doesn't require any attention from the player at all to go through. I already outlined a possibility like this is my filter. Are you scum kita? You claimed to have just read me.


Nope, are you omgusing me already just because I've shared a scum read on on you? How does it make sense for a player to own a passive "roleblock all vig shots" and not comment that they blocked the shots. Keep in mind it would require TWO people to remain silence since the role creator would also know of the passive block. I can't see how you can think this is the most likely scenario.[/QUOTE]

yea dude fix your quote tags

it would not require two people. Is BC lying when he said he got the role he created?

this discussion we are having is really dumb. the point is we can't know what happened with the actions surrounding the shot because we don't do what actions are in the game and what governs them. literally any question you can ask me about this can be answered by that statement. you can't even get to what is 'likely' and what isn't, because you have to deal with 'plausible' first, and we don't know what's plausible until we get concrete evidence on the roles.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 19:34 GMT
#784
On June 24 2013 04:08 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 03:57 s0Lstice wrote:
Austin why are you not pushing Zeph?

Why are we not lynching Zeph?
cuz right now pushing off skater seems more effective than pushing on zeph. Also, people that I trust are reading skater differently, want to figure that out so I can read them better.


you are doing a bang up job Austin. seems to me like you don't really care which of these guys go down. what guarantee do you have that the votes on skater would go to zeph, since you just left your case out to dry without a push behind it?
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 19:49 GMT
#803
what do you think of Austin, xatalos
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 23 2013 20:08 GMT
#825
On June 24 2013 05:06 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 04:49 s0Lstice wrote:
what do you think of Austin, xatalos


I haven't put too much attention on him, but he's a heavy lurker without any actual impact on the game so far. That's very suspicious compared to my memory of him being a very clear town (as town) when we last played together a long time ago. Now he's everything but clear town. Certainly most suspicious of the lurkers in this game, and would lynch him rather than most other players, but not rather than you or WOS. Not exactly sure where I'd put Kurumi atm.

(Btw you should refrain from dodging a question for once now that I answered you clearly, don't you think.)


how do you feel about his actions surrounding this lynch?
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
NotJumperer 60
Hyun 60
sorry 54
Bale 34
Noble 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto189
League of Legends
JimRising 531
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g7413
Coldzera 728
ceh9435
WinterStarcraft418
C9.Mang0291
Sick136
NeuroSwarm91
olofmeister62
ViBE20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Rush1117
• Jankos453
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 52m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.