• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:44
CEST 20:44
KST 03:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8644 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 179

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 184 Next
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
July 03 2013 03:15 GMT
#3561
Eh, then it isn't as useful: it would cause way too many headaches to set something up so the NUMBER of true propositions you get back gives you useful information. Although you can probably set it up so that 5 formulas are enough to be a 100% dt check on 3 players, it'd give me massive headaches and isn't worth it if you can just dayvig someone in the face
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 03 2013 03:15 GMT
#3562
Also I dunno if this is sad or not but I wiki'd those phrases so they were actually from lore (google them and they have meanings and shit. Like "Binge" is "guide" and "E sheet" is "Attack", etc)
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
July 03 2013 03:17 GMT
#3563
On July 03 2013 12:10 gonzaw wrote:
Also, it's even easier than that.

You could do this if you want:
"austin is scum AND (gonzaw is town OR (NOT gonzaw is town))"
You get the same equivalent formula "austin is scum", no need to say "Acro was alive in D1" or stuff like that.

That's why the same method has to apply to sub-formulas as well

Oh, if you could nest propositions deeper then you could probably set it up so complex that the number could confirm 5 DT checks... but don't ask me how to set it up right now
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 03 2013 03:29 GMT
#3564
On July 03 2013 12:15 Acrofales wrote:
Eh, then it isn't as useful: it would cause way too many headaches to set something up so the NUMBER of true propositions you get back gives you useful information. Although you can probably set it up so that 5 formulas are enough to be a 100% dt check on 3 players, it'd give me massive headaches and isn't worth it if you can just dayvig someone in the face


Well, that's the point, if you know how to use it and work a little bit to figure out the correct formulas, you could get very potent shit.
You can get up to 6 different answers (0-5 correct propositions), so if you create the correct set of formulas you could reverse engineer that shit to get more shit and shit

I can't really think of any at the moment. I was hoping BC would post the "riddle" in the thread and everybody would think shit together to make the perfect listcheck!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 03 2013 03:38 GMT
#3565
Just got back in. gg all. This game was at times the most fun game I've been in and at times the most miserable.

Big big big big thanks to the hosts, there was a lot of crap to keep track of PLUS i know I asked a boatload of questions, but felt like I got answers when I should have and was told I couldn't get answers when it would have sort of ruined the game.

Was super pissed at myself for accidentally claiming scum, and I hope it's the last time I do so as mafia, but glad it worked out in the end. Sorry kita that we couldn't get you the victory, really wanted you to win with us if we could, but then that just wasn't an option the last day.

Sorry to gonzaw/crossfire/kita for the last day. I felt kind of shitty as I was arguing, thinking the whole time that my re-targeting ability would probably give me a 100% chance to win. But I also felt bad about claiming and ruining MZ/geript's chances at a win for us. I'm kind of glad kita turned out anti-town because it makes me feel a little less shitty.
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 03:42 GMT
#3566
Don't worry about it austin. What did you actually do with your re-targeting ability?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 03 2013 03:48 GMT
#3567
On July 03 2013 12:42 Crossfire99 wrote:
Don't worry about it austin. What did you actually do with your re-targeting ability?
I targeted you with it and shot gonzaw. I figured you'd medic or vet, and if you were vet he'd die, if you were medic I would have you medic me and he'd die. Since you used vet (i think that's what obs said), I didn't get to retarget anything, it just fizzled.

I was, again, paranoid that you'd use NRA member. I could have died if you went that route over protection, which is one reason I made sure to say that KP wasn't targeted. If it was just KP, NRA member wouldn't have mattered. But oddly enough, I could have died from the non-KP action I took.

Fe fi fo fum.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
July 03 2013 03:48 GMT
#3568
austin thank you for logging me my first, yes my first in almost 3 years of play, victory as scum.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 03:54 GMT
#3569
On July 03 2013 12:48 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 12:42 Crossfire99 wrote:
Don't worry about it austin. What did you actually do with your re-targeting ability?
I targeted you with it and shot gonzaw. I figured you'd medic or vet, and if you were vet he'd die, if you were medic I would have you medic me and he'd die. Since you used vet (i think that's what obs said), I didn't get to retarget anything, it just fizzled.

I was, again, paranoid that you'd use NRA member. I could have died if you went that route over protection, which is one reason I made sure to say that KP wasn't targeted. If it was just KP, NRA member wouldn't have mattered. But oddly enough, I could have died from the non-KP action I took.


I was debating about that but I did the safer option which was to ensure that I survived to the next day so I could use my 1 way redirection ability which diverted all actions used onto me onto someone else I choose. Too bad you were too cautious after all the craziness gonzaw revealed about my role and delayed your shot 27 days...I'm pretty sure we could have worked out our differences peacefully in that time.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 03 2013 04:00 GMT
#3570
On July 03 2013 12:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
austin thank you for logging me my first, yes my first in almost 3 years of play, victory as scum.
I had a lot of help in getting there, but glad we could win it.

You can consider my effort payback for this little incident:
On April 10 2013 11:26 Keirathi wrote:
Anyways:

I don't expect to live through the night tonight, and assassin is already dead. I am a cop. I checked austin last night, and he is town.

I was also given the Lie Detector invention. I will use it when it's appropriate and let everyone know the results.
On April 10 2013 11:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Guys I'm gonna make this real easy for everyone. Please listen to this while reading the following post:



[image loading]

##Nuke: austinmc

To everyone who has called me scum:

[image loading]
On April 10 2013 11:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
FUCK
cough cough
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:04 GMT
#3571
On July 03 2013 13:00 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 12:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
austin thank you for logging me my first, yes my first in almost 3 years of play, victory as scum.
I had a lot of help in getting there, but glad we could win it.

You can consider my effort payback for this little incident:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:26 Keirathi wrote:
Anyways:

I don't expect to live through the night tonight, and assassin is already dead. I am a cop. I checked austin last night, and he is town.

I was also given the Lie Detector invention. I will use it when it's appropriate and let everyone know the results.
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Guys I'm gonna make this real easy for everyone. Please listen to this while reading the following post:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX5ZRE26YWM

[image loading]

##Nuke: austinmc

To everyone who has called me scum:

[image loading]
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2013 11:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
FUCK
cough cough

hahahahaha
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 03 2013 04:04 GMT
#3572
On July 03 2013 12:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 12:48 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 12:42 Crossfire99 wrote:
Don't worry about it austin. What did you actually do with your re-targeting ability?
I targeted you with it and shot gonzaw. I figured you'd medic or vet, and if you were vet he'd die, if you were medic I would have you medic me and he'd die. Since you used vet (i think that's what obs said), I didn't get to retarget anything, it just fizzled.

I was, again, paranoid that you'd use NRA member. I could have died if you went that route over protection, which is one reason I made sure to say that KP wasn't targeted. If it was just KP, NRA member wouldn't have mattered. But oddly enough, I could have died from the non-KP action I took.


I was debating about that but I did the safer option which was to ensure that I survived to the next day so I could use my 1 way redirection ability which diverted all actions used onto me onto someone else I choose. Too bad you were too cautious after all the craziness gonzaw revealed about my role and delayed your shot 27 days...I'm pretty sure we could have worked out our differences peacefully in that time.

For once, paranoia finally pays off.

I honestly thought you were bluffing with the big win percentage chance, but now I absolutely see it. I think that if I wasn't still super paranoid about NRA Member (which seriously doesn't do anything against factional KP), I might have gone for it. But as long as we were one on one and couldn't lynch each other, I didn't see a reason not to choose random nights to fire at you. Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help, although...I assume that would have come out at some point during the day, when we started talking percentages.
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:05 GMT
#3573
At least when I post videos, I get it right lol.

On July 01 2013 06:27 Crossfire99 wrote:
Kita, this is what I'm doing to you right now.



##Vote: kitaman27
Kitaman27: ## Vote: kitaman27
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:07 GMT
#3574
On July 03 2013 13:04 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 12:54 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 12:48 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 12:42 Crossfire99 wrote:
Don't worry about it austin. What did you actually do with your re-targeting ability?
I targeted you with it and shot gonzaw. I figured you'd medic or vet, and if you were vet he'd die, if you were medic I would have you medic me and he'd die. Since you used vet (i think that's what obs said), I didn't get to retarget anything, it just fizzled.

I was, again, paranoid that you'd use NRA member. I could have died if you went that route over protection, which is one reason I made sure to say that KP wasn't targeted. If it was just KP, NRA member wouldn't have mattered. But oddly enough, I could have died from the non-KP action I took.


I was debating about that but I did the safer option which was to ensure that I survived to the next day so I could use my 1 way redirection ability which diverted all actions used onto me onto someone else I choose. Too bad you were too cautious after all the craziness gonzaw revealed about my role and delayed your shot 27 days...I'm pretty sure we could have worked out our differences peacefully in that time.

For once, paranoia finally pays off.

I honestly thought you were bluffing with the big win percentage chance, but now I absolutely see it. I think that if I wasn't still super paranoid about NRA Member (which seriously doesn't do anything against factional KP), I might have gone for it. But as long as we were one on one and couldn't lynch each other, I didn't see a reason not to choose random nights to fire at you. Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help, although...I assume that would have come out at some point during the day, when we started talking percentages.

I was really hoping gonzaw wouldn't say anything, but I think he just felt relieved to finally know 100% that you were scum and figured that what he said wouldn't hurt. Obviously it came back to bite us but that is the least of the issues that town had with this game. Honestly, if I was stuck with like 3 people and I thought all of them were anti-town I'd probably go stir crazy too.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 03 2013 04:10 GMT
#3575
On July 03 2013 13:04 austinmcc wrote:
I honestly thought you were bluffing with the big win percentage chance, but now I absolutely see it. I think that if I wasn't still super paranoid about NRA Member (which seriously doesn't do anything against factional KP), I might have gone for it. But as long as we were one on one and couldn't lynch each other, I didn't see a reason not to choose random nights to fire at you. Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help, although...I assume that would have come out at some point during the day, when we started talking percentages.


Before D4 ended I asked deconduo if he allowed scum to just no-NK ad nauseaum in a 1v1 situation like this.
I felt it was kind of....unfair I guess. He said he'd think about it but never answered ;_;

Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help


Oh yeah I forgot I told scum how to win against us and lost because of it, thanks for the reminder
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 03 2013 04:14 GMT
#3576
That bit would have come out. When the 50/50 chance got thrown around, i would have realized that he wasn't actually Bullshit Anti-Mafia Voltron.

Even then, it might have worked. I had planned to force you to target your ability onto crossfire the NRA member, making you kill yourself. That was the only way around it I could think of.

Seriously. It didn't actually kill anyone this game, but screw that role. "Oh, you targeted me, you're dead now, and you can also be bussed onto me" is some bullshit once the person looks townie.
Fe fi fo fum.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:15 GMT
#3577
On July 03 2013 13:10 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 13:04 austinmcc wrote:
I honestly thought you were bluffing with the big win percentage chance, but now I absolutely see it. I think that if I wasn't still super paranoid about NRA Member (which seriously doesn't do anything against factional KP), I might have gone for it. But as long as we were one on one and couldn't lynch each other, I didn't see a reason not to choose random nights to fire at you. Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help, although...I assume that would have come out at some point during the day, when we started talking percentages.


Before D4 ended I asked deconduo if he allowed scum to just no-NK ad nauseaum in a 1v1 situation like this.
I felt it was kind of....unfair I guess. He said he'd think about it but never answered ;_;

Show nested quote +
Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help


Oh yeah I forgot I told scum how to win against us and lost because of it, thanks for the reminder

Gonzaw, if I made an ordered list of the reasons for town losing you would be at the bottom of the list. I'd be way above you on the blame chart with most of the townies (excluding BC, Dandel, and Acro and maybe 1 or 2 others idk). Don't feel bad about this game. We tried to lynch scum day 1 (after solstice), but failed. Day 2 blame on sk8r (lol). Day 3 we lynched geript. Day 4 we lynched kita. It's just too bad that everything went crazy. Don't feel depressed.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 03 2013 04:16 GMT
#3578
On July 03 2013 13:10 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 13:04 austinmcc wrote:
I honestly thought you were bluffing with the big win percentage chance, but now I absolutely see it. I think that if I wasn't still super paranoid about NRA Member (which seriously doesn't do anything against factional KP), I might have gone for it. But as long as we were one on one and couldn't lynch each other, I didn't see a reason not to choose random nights to fire at you. Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help, although...I assume that would have come out at some point during the day, when we started talking percentages.


Before D4 ended I asked deconduo if he allowed scum to just no-NK ad nauseaum in a 1v1 situation like this.
I felt it was kind of....unfair I guess. He said he'd think about it but never answered ;_;


Also, couldn't Xfire technically just NOT use his item on those 27 nights?
So you choose not to shoot on N5, Xfire chooses not to use his item that same night
You choose not to shoot on N6, Xfire chooses not to use his item that same night
...
You choose to shoot on N889, Xfire chooses to use his item on N889, you lose.

I mean...it's technically possible.
But you'd say something like "oh, but then I could just wait another day more!" yeah but games of mafia dont' work like that, at some point the host FORCES you to shoot.

I mean, technically there is nothing that says scum must 100% shoot at night and town must 100% lynch at day. In ANY game of mafia town can NL at day and scum no-NK at night, yet that doesn't happen because someone's gotta give, and the host will make sure of that one way or the other

In those cases it's difficult since there are 2 actors with 2 different actions: town -> lynch, and scum -> NK. But here it's easy, host just forces YOU to shoot, since you are the sole actor (scum -> NK).

...I guess the most fair situation would be this: Host asks Xfire at which cycle he would activate his item, then host asks austin at which cycle he will NK.
If both are the same, it's assumed the game went on and both acted the same night, thus Xfire wins
If both are different, then it's assumed austin shot Xfire when he was not protected, so austin wins.

...if austin can just give a number like N9898120932937109847612039781320918273 then I guess it doesn't matter, but again, host can take it down to a "reasonable" number......I guess

I dunno this shit is confusing lol
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 03 2013 04:18 GMT
#3579
On July 03 2013 13:16 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 13:10 gonzaw wrote:
On July 03 2013 13:04 austinmcc wrote:
I honestly thought you were bluffing with the big win percentage chance, but now I absolutely see it. I think that if I wasn't still super paranoid about NRA Member (which seriously doesn't do anything against factional KP), I might have gone for it. But as long as we were one on one and couldn't lynch each other, I didn't see a reason not to choose random nights to fire at you. Gonzaw telling me items were one-use was a big help, although...I assume that would have come out at some point during the day, when we started talking percentages.


Before D4 ended I asked deconduo if he allowed scum to just no-NK ad nauseaum in a 1v1 situation like this.
I felt it was kind of....unfair I guess. He said he'd think about it but never answered ;_;


Also, couldn't Xfire technically just NOT use his item on those 27 nights?
So you choose not to shoot on N5, Xfire chooses not to use his item that same night
You choose not to shoot on N6, Xfire chooses not to use his item that same night
...
You choose to shoot on N889, Xfire chooses to use his item on N889, you lose.

I mean...it's technically possible.
But you'd say something like "oh, but then I could just wait another day more!" yeah but games of mafia dont' work like that, at some point the host FORCES you to shoot.

I mean, technically there is nothing that says scum must 100% shoot at night and town must 100% lynch at day. In ANY game of mafia town can NL at day and scum no-NK at night, yet that doesn't happen because someone's gotta give, and the host will make sure of that one way or the other

In those cases it's difficult since there are 2 actors with 2 different actions: town -> lynch, and scum -> NK. But here it's easy, host just forces YOU to shoot, since you are the sole actor (scum -> NK).

...I guess the most fair situation would be this: Host asks Xfire at which cycle he would activate his item, then host asks austin at which cycle he will NK.
If both are the same, it's assumed the game went on and both acted the same night, thus Xfire wins
If both are different, then it's assumed austin shot Xfire when he was not protected, so austin wins.

...if austin can just give a number like N9898120932937109847612039781320918273 then I guess it doesn't matter, but again, host can take it down to a "reasonable" number......I guess

I dunno this shit is confusing lol

Well it fits with the craziness of this game.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 03 2013 04:19 GMT
#3580
On July 03 2013 13:14 austinmcc wrote:
Even then, it might have worked. I had planned to force you to target your ability onto crossfire the NRA member, making you kill yourself. That was the only way around it I could think of.


You could force someone to use his ability? wtf lol

Seriously. It didn't actually kill anyone this game, but screw that role. "Oh, you targeted me, you're dead now, and you can also be bussed onto me" is some bullshit once the person looks townie.


You talking about NRA member or your own role?

If you are talking about NRA member then maybe yes it's OP (in this type of game at least). Like I said I threw random abilities in like 10 minutes, I didn't have time to think about balance
Prev 1 177 178 179 180 181 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM776
TKL 274
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 776
ByuN 369
mouzHeroMarine 301
TKL 274
IndyStarCraft 186
BRAT_OK 56
MindelVK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16009
Calm 2568
Horang2 400
Dewaltoss 163
Mini 145
Rush 84
Zeus 47
EffOrt 36
Free 35
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Bale 18
ToSsGirL 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
febbydoto9
LuMiX0
League of Legends
KnowMe46
Counter-Strike
fl0m4503
pashabiceps1448
Fnx 799
edward27
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King72
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2268
Liquid`Hasu489
Other Games
singsing1743
Liquid`RaSZi1636
Beastyqt769
B2W.Neo355
C9.Mang0298
crisheroes220
dupreeh146
QueenE113
Trikslyr72
UpATreeSC57
JuggernautJason20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• EnkiAlexander 33
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 20
• Michael_bg 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2661
League of Legends
• Nemesis3314
• TFBlade748
Other Games
• imaqtpie794
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
15h 17m
INu's Battles
16h 17m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
18h 17m
OSC
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 4h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.