• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:04
CEST 08:04
KST 15:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9477 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 184 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:59 GMT
#3301
gonzaw, we got 2 minutes. What are we doing lol?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:59 GMT
#3302
On July 03 2013 05:56 Crossfire99 wrote:
what we doing?


The anti-town third party role you're describing doesn't exist. This is would be the ultimate conspracy theory. There is no need to take a risk. It is so frustrating knowing that there is a claimed scum, yet you refuse to win with me.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:59 GMT
#3303
Vote austin.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:59 GMT
#3304
gonzaw?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 21:00 GMT
#3305
Lynch locks at 17:01 based on waves vote yseterday. More than enough time.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:00 GMT
#3306
On July 03 2013 05:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
gonzaw, we got 2 minutes. What are we doing lol?


Well, last minute switch to austin?

I kind of want to see this 80% thing though
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 21:00 GMT
#3307
Vote kita, imo.
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 21:00 GMT
#3308
On July 03 2013 06:00 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
gonzaw, we got 2 minutes. What are we doing lol?


Well, last minute switch to austin?

I kind of want to see this 80% thing though


Go for it, 60 seconds.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:00 GMT
#3309
I have vote already in the other thread

Dunno if this is a mistake or not though
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 21:00 GMT
#3310
50 seconds, swap.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:01 GMT
#3311
gonzaw you voting austin?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:01 GMT
#3312
xfire if you want to swap i have the vote made

I won't swap first just in case lol
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 21:01 GMT
#3313
crossfire is third party anti-town role. Sigh.

GG.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:01 GMT
#3314
do we have time?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:01 GMT
#3315
no. but I am town.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:02 GMT
#3316
oh well too late

bye bye kita
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 21:03 GMT
#3317
gg kita.

I was hoping for a joint win, but WoS's insistence that he could vote made things screwy.
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 21:03 GMT
#3318
Good luck
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:03 GMT
#3319
lol gonzaw, we procrastinated way too much on that lynch
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:03 GMT
#3320
I didn't want to swap so fast because if you DIDNT swap this would be even more fucked up lol
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1197
910 107
Snow 94
Hyun 81
NotJumperer 47
Bale 33
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto258
League of Legends
JimRising 614
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g7353
Coldzera 724
WinterStarcraft442
C9.Mang0278
PiGStarcraft153
NeuroSwarm124
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick643
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1113
• Lourlo1064
• Stunt369
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 56m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 56m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 56m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.