• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:07
CEST 10:07
KST 17:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7584 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 184 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:12 GMT
#3341
I'm glad I'm not going crazy. I was so right too lol.

Feeding on the time energy from the TARDIS would make you immensely powerful.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:12 GMT
#3342
Like really how can you make a SURVIVOR that NEEDS TOWN TO LOSE and HAS TO GAIN THE TARDIS

Considering kita was 1 minute and indecision away from winning the game should be considered worthy of an award, because that role sucks heavy sweaty donkey balls wtf
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
July 02 2013 21:12 GMT
#3343
On July 03 2013 06:11 gonzaw wrote:
Can we make nights 1 hour long and days 1 hour long as well? I kind of want this game to end today


As per the nightpost, cycles will last as long as it takes for people to send in actions or vote. This can be 1 minute cycles if you guys hurry :D
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:13 GMT
#3344
Well kita, now you can update the mafia database with the first ever 3rd party anti town survivor.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 21:13 GMT
#3345
Hurry up and get to the part where I revive.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:13 GMT
#3346
Like...you guys realize what would have happened had we lynched austin, and we lost?

Like......I dont' know what I would have done......really.
I might have done crazy shit, I might have resigned from mafia, go live at the Alps and shit in a bottle
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:14 GMT
#3347
On July 03 2013 06:12 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 06:11 gonzaw wrote:
Can we make nights 1 hour long and days 1 hour long as well? I kind of want this game to end today


As per the nightpost, cycles will last as long as it takes for people to send in actions or vote. This can be 1 minute cycles if you guys hurry :D

I'm down for this. I just want to know when austin gets here, so we can finish this.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:14 GMT
#3348
On July 03 2013 06:13 kitaman27 wrote:
Hurry up and get to the part where I revive.


Yeah how about no
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:14 GMT
#3349
On July 03 2013 06:13 gonzaw wrote:
Like...you guys realize what would have happened had we lynched austin, and we lost?

Like......I dont' know what I would have done......really.
I might have done crazy shit, I might have resigned from mafia, go live at the Alps and shit in a bottle

Gonzaw, I would have laughed and then cried myself to sleep tonight.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:14 GMT
#3350
On July 03 2013 06:14 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 06:12 deconduo wrote:
On July 03 2013 06:11 gonzaw wrote:
Can we make nights 1 hour long and days 1 hour long as well? I kind of want this game to end today


As per the nightpost, cycles will last as long as it takes for people to send in actions or vote. This can be 1 minute cycles if you guys hurry :D

I'm down for this. I just want to know when austin gets here, so we can finish this.


I'm down for this as well

...not like I can do anything...other than make some random dude vengeful-spirit...?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:15 GMT
#3351
On July 03 2013 06:14 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 06:13 gonzaw wrote:
Like...you guys realize what would have happened had we lynched austin, and we lost?

Like......I dont' know what I would have done......really.
I might have done crazy shit, I might have resigned from mafia, go live at the Alps and shit in a bottle

Gonzaw, I would have laughed and then cried myself to sleep tonight.


I'm putting a lot of effort to not break down right now based on the shit that had already happened before

I would most likely disappear for a while from the mafia scene, and I mean it
(not that it would be too hard to do, with being busy with uni/work and shit)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:17 GMT
#3352
Oh yeah, inb4 we lose tonight.

Why did I get excited, *sigh*
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:18 GMT
#3353
Well, come on Xfire, flip a coin between Vetting yourself and Medic'ing me and give it to hosts
Austin you flip the coin as well so we can get this over with
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:18 GMT
#3354
I will go visit austin tonight with my own role, is that okay with you Xfire?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:19 GMT
#3355
Like seriously I may be joking but this is not funny.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:20 GMT
#3356
I mean, it's funny in the "you are so fucking miserable that you have to find it funny from an outside perspective, so why not just laugh at it?" sense of funny
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:21 GMT
#3357
Well, I never thought I would say this but:

Thank you confirmed scum austin for making us not lose this game
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 21:21 GMT
#3358
On July 03 2013 06:15 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 06:14 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 06:13 gonzaw wrote:
Like...you guys realize what would have happened had we lynched austin, and we lost?

Like......I dont' know what I would have done......really.
I might have done crazy shit, I might have resigned from mafia, go live at the Alps and shit in a bottle

Gonzaw, I would have laughed and then cried myself to sleep tonight.


I'm putting a lot of effort to not break down right now based on the shit that had already happened before

I would most likely disappear for a while from the mafia scene, and I mean it
(not that it would be too hard to do, with being busy with uni/work and shit)

I'm just glad I'm not going crazy. I keep on telling myself that I will base all my decisions based on people's play and not host stuff or role stuff. I mean after WLIIA, Parallel World, and now this game, sheesh.

Honestly, by the time that lynched rolled around, I just didn't care who I voted for. I had enough of arguing with you and kita. I felt like a reverse kingmaker and just had to decide who to make lose.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:22 GMT
#3359
Like seriously, austin if town wins this game you should be town MVP, had you not come up with that shit we would have lost so fucking bad (although well...I guess Xfire was still on kita's tail I suppose)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 21:23 GMT
#3360
fucking hell
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 746
GuemChi 588
Leta 324
BeSt 240
Soma 174
Hyun 130
firebathero 110
Mong 68
910 48
sSak 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 26
yabsab 19
ZergMaN 18
HiyA 12
Noble 8
Shine 2
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss568
ceh9523
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King469
Other Games
summit1g8228
olofmeister826
JimRising 484
Happy361
KnowMe32
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick455
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt431
Other Games
• Shiphtur458
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 53m
Patches Events
7h 53m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.