• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10109 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 164

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:17 GMT
#3261
On July 03 2013 05:13 kitaman27 wrote:
Keep in mind that coming up with a night action win percentage is impossible because you don't actually know austin's role.


I'm a little worried about this too
If austin IS in fact a RBer for instance, we have like 0% chance to win tonight.
But well, wait a couple of minutes I'll think this shit over.

Xfire, you still have I#A, I#B, I#C, I#D and I#F right?

You could just tell me which one you plan to use with that code so I don't have to waste time
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:17 GMT
#3262
On July 03 2013 05:16 kitaman27 wrote:
Well I know a way to improve those odds -_-

Yeah, yeah. Everything is easier when you know your own alignment. I get it. If you truly are a regular old survivor, I will never understand your actions this game.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:18 GMT
#3263
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:19 GMT
#3264
I'm not perfect, maybe it was a mistake to not go after mafia targets with my kp earlier and hope for the best. In the end, I am a survivor/TARDIS feeder, and I did what I thought was the most likely way for me to make it to endgame.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 20:20 GMT
#3265
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:21 GMT
#3266
On July 03 2013 05:20 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.


I was THIS close of protecting BC last night lol

Like...it was 5:59 and I had the mouse cursor over the "Send" button of the already-made "##Protect: BC" PM.

You lucky you
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:22 GMT
#3267
NRA member -> austin shoots gonzaw, or shoots xfire with TARDIS protection
Vet -> austin shoots gonzaw
medic -> austin shoots nonprotected player, or busses the protection and shoots the player
busdriver -> austin shoots the nonbussed player

I must be missing something. Go with the sure thing.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 20:24 GMT
#3268
One-time use item that lets him double-up for the night? I dunno. Ugh.
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:24 GMT
#3269
So what are the odds that the mafia factional kp is 1kp and 1 poisoner per night. One of you two are going to die to the delayed kp and this game is already over :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:25 GMT
#3270
On July 03 2013 05:21 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:20 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.


I was THIS close of protecting BC last night lol

Like...it was 5:59 and I had the mouse cursor over the "Send" button of the already-made "##Protect: BC" PM.

You lucky you

Do you know what I really wished I had done? 10 minutes before the lynch yesterday, I changed my austin role vote to myself. I don't know if you would have done it or not, but if I correctly understood austin's role (lol), I would have pushed hard for you to choose me as well. You can see where I would have gone with this lol. Austin was obsessing over it last night. He would have been forced to give me a role when I was the PGO/NRA member lol. And then this day never would have happened...
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:25 GMT
#3271
nonsense

If there was a one-shot poisoner this game I would have known
I have 1SP-senses you see
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 20:27 GMT
#3272
On July 03 2013 05:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:21 gonzaw wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:20 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.


I was THIS close of protecting BC last night lol

Like...it was 5:59 and I had the mouse cursor over the "Send" button of the already-made "##Protect: BC" PM.

You lucky you

Do you know what I really wished I had done? 10 minutes before the lynch yesterday, I changed my austin role vote to myself. I don't know if you would have done it or not, but if I correctly understood austin's role (lol), I would have pushed hard for you to choose me as well. You can see where I would have gone with this lol. Austin was obsessing over it last night. He would have been forced to give me a role when I was the PGO/NRA member lol. And then this day never would have happened...
This NRA stuff was NOT COOL. NOT COOL. I was actually really worried about getting bussed into you last night, because I thought you had bus AND NRA.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:28 GMT
#3273
On July 03 2013 05:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:21 gonzaw wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:20 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.


I was THIS close of protecting BC last night lol

Like...it was 5:59 and I had the mouse cursor over the "Send" button of the already-made "##Protect: BC" PM.

You lucky you

Do you know what I really wished I had done? 10 minutes before the lynch yesterday, I changed my austin role vote to myself. I don't know if you would have done it or not, but if I correctly understood austin's role (lol), I would have pushed hard for you to choose me as well. You can see where I would have gone with this lol. Austin was obsessing over it last night. He would have been forced to give me a role when I was the PGO/NRA member lol. And then this day never would have happened...


Whether you or I get the medic is irrelevant.
I thought that was made clear by me telling you who I was protecting in the thread and you acknowledging it

Also Xfire, damn shame you didn't choose option 2 back on N1. You would have gotten a DT check.
The story made it clear you were outnumbered and you just came out of the hospital.
Why did you choose to stay and fight?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:29 GMT
#3274
On July 03 2013 05:27 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:21 gonzaw wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:20 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.


I was THIS close of protecting BC last night lol

Like...it was 5:59 and I had the mouse cursor over the "Send" button of the already-made "##Protect: BC" PM.

You lucky you

Do you know what I really wished I had done? 10 minutes before the lynch yesterday, I changed my austin role vote to myself. I don't know if you would have done it or not, but if I correctly understood austin's role (lol), I would have pushed hard for you to choose me as well. You can see where I would have gone with this lol. Austin was obsessing over it last night. He would have been forced to give me a role when I was the PGO/NRA member lol. And then this day never would have happened...
This NRA stuff was NOT COOL. NOT COOL. I was actually really worried about getting bussed into you last night, because I thought you had bus AND NRA.


Arggh had I thought of that I would have protected BC.
WHY DIDNT YOU UNDERSTAND THE ROLE AUSTIN?
IF YOU DID I COULD HAVE SAVED BC
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:30 GMT
#3275
You still have a chance at 40 filter pages gonzaw. I believe in you.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:31 GMT
#3276
On July 03 2013 05:28 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:21 gonzaw wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:20 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.


I was THIS close of protecting BC last night lol

Like...it was 5:59 and I had the mouse cursor over the "Send" button of the already-made "##Protect: BC" PM.

You lucky you

Do you know what I really wished I had done? 10 minutes before the lynch yesterday, I changed my austin role vote to myself. I don't know if you would have done it or not, but if I correctly understood austin's role (lol), I would have pushed hard for you to choose me as well. You can see where I would have gone with this lol. Austin was obsessing over it last night. He would have been forced to give me a role when I was the PGO/NRA member lol. And then this day never would have happened...


Whether you or I get the medic is irrelevant.
I thought that was made clear by me telling you who I was protecting in the thread and you acknowledging it

Also Xfire, damn shame you didn't choose option 2 back on N1. You would have gotten a DT check.
The story made it clear you were outnumbered and you just came out of the hospital.
Why did you choose to stay and fight?

Cause I'm River Song, I always stay and fight. That was literally my reasoning for my choice lol.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:31 GMT
#3277
On July 03 2013 05:30 kitaman27 wrote:
You still have a chance at 40 filter pages gonzaw. I believe in you.


pff that's easy as 1
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:31 GMT
#3278
easy as 2
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 20:31 GMT
#3279
On July 03 2013 05:29 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:27 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:21 gonzaw wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:20 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.


I was THIS close of protecting BC last night lol

Like...it was 5:59 and I had the mouse cursor over the "Send" button of the already-made "##Protect: BC" PM.

You lucky you

Do you know what I really wished I had done? 10 minutes before the lynch yesterday, I changed my austin role vote to myself. I don't know if you would have done it or not, but if I correctly understood austin's role (lol), I would have pushed hard for you to choose me as well. You can see where I would have gone with this lol. Austin was obsessing over it last night. He would have been forced to give me a role when I was the PGO/NRA member lol. And then this day never would have happened...
This NRA stuff was NOT COOL. NOT COOL. I was actually really worried about getting bussed into you last night, because I thought you had bus AND NRA.


Arggh had I thought of that I would have protected BC.
WHY DIDNT YOU UNDERSTAND THE ROLE AUSTIN?
IF YOU DID I COULD HAVE SAVED BC
Tbh, I was really hoping that BC would use an action on crossfire, or get bussed onto crossfire, and end up killing himself.

I was really confused at why he was gonna use an action.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:31 GMT
#3280
easy as 3
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 308
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 128
BRAT_OK 72
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3106
Bisu 2175
Soulkey 1029
EffOrt 510
Larva 410
Mini 380
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 186
hero 103
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 61
Shinee 50
Barracks 34
Bale 28
Terrorterran 23
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1268
XaKoH 436
420jenkins392
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4603
pashabiceps787
Fnx 671
x6flipin324
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu390
Other Games
Grubby2860
Liquid`RaSZi1567
FrodaN717
XBOCT260
Livibee182
TKL 113
C9.Mang0106
QueenE96
RotterdaM50
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3019
• TFBlade701
Other Games
• Shiphtur560
• WagamamaTV498
• imaqtpie471
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 15m
Patches Events
22h 15m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.