• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:25
CEST 16:25
KST 23:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9029 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 184 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:32 GMT
#3281
On July 03 2013 05:28 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:25 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:21 gonzaw wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:20 austinmcc wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:18 gonzaw wrote:
So if austin is telling the truth about his role we win 100%?

I find this hard to believe lol

Don't do this to me.

I spent hours trying to figure out who to shoot last night.

Now I'm gonna have to try and figure out this nonsense.


I was THIS close of protecting BC last night lol

Like...it was 5:59 and I had the mouse cursor over the "Send" button of the already-made "##Protect: BC" PM.

You lucky you

Do you know what I really wished I had done? 10 minutes before the lynch yesterday, I changed my austin role vote to myself. I don't know if you would have done it or not, but if I correctly understood austin's role (lol), I would have pushed hard for you to choose me as well. You can see where I would have gone with this lol. Austin was obsessing over it last night. He would have been forced to give me a role when I was the PGO/NRA member lol. And then this day never would have happened...


Whether you or I get the medic is irrelevant.
I thought that was made clear by me telling you who I was protecting in the thread and you acknowledging it

Also Xfire, damn shame you didn't choose option 2 back on N1. You would have gotten a DT check.
The story made it clear you were outnumbered and you just came out of the hospital.
Why did you choose to stay and fight?

You don't understand. If austin was forced to visit me to give me a role and I activated my tazer...
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:34 GMT
#3282
This discussion of how the game could have already been won is nice and all, but I'd kinda really like to share town's victory -_-

On July 03 2013 05:10 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:04 gonzaw wrote:
I think the fact I don't want this game to go for 72 more hours may have a slight (slight mind you) influence in me wanting to lynch austin

I mean if you really want to lynch austin. Sure. I honestly don't understand the way kita has been playing at all if he was just a survivor. But if you seem convinced that he is just a regular old survivor, we can lynch austin.


You seem pretty convinced, right gonzaw? XD
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:34 GMT
#3283
Oh......

Well, too bad you were "confirmed scum" by that point so I didn't really have much time to think about giving you shit >_>
(freaking hosts lol)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:34 GMT
#3284
On July 03 2013 05:34 kitaman27 wrote:
This discussion of how the game could have already been won is nice and all, but I'd kinda really like to share town's victory -_-

Show nested quote +
On July 03 2013 05:10 Crossfire99 wrote:
On July 03 2013 05:04 gonzaw wrote:
I think the fact I don't want this game to go for 72 more hours may have a slight (slight mind you) influence in me wanting to lynch austin

I mean if you really want to lynch austin. Sure. I honestly don't understand the way kita has been playing at all if he was just a survivor. But if you seem convinced that he is just a regular old survivor, we can lynch austin.


You seem pretty convinced, right gonzaw? XD



kitaman27
06-28-2013
09:43 AM ET (US)
In the event that our communication gets cut off for whatever reason, have your scum buddies communicate with me by including an XD smiley in their post.


Confirmed scum, you just slipped kita
Kill it with fire
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:35 GMT
#3285
lol -_-
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:35 GMT
#3286
Wait I'm still trying to figure this shit out about Xfire's role lol.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:41 GMT
#3287
Welp I still can't figure it out lol
*sigh*

So...20 minutes huh? Better check everything again
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:50 GMT
#3288
[image loading]
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 20:50 GMT
#3289
If I'm lynched, a bear probably eats that puppy anyway.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:50 GMT
#3290
What, wasn't it 20 minutes before deadline? Now it's 10 minutes before deadline!

Xfire, you here?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:54 GMT
#3291
I'll trust you on that 80% thing then.

I'm thinking though if austin may have a hidden power or something.

Lynching kita might be the safest option after all perhaps. Bleh, I don't really want this to go on much longer though :/
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:54 GMT
#3292
Err can we maybe speed this process along? 5-6 minutes.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:55 GMT
#3293
On July 03 2013 05:54 gonzaw wrote:
I'll trust you on that 80% thing then.

I'm thinking though if austin may have a hidden power or something.

Lynching kita might be the safest option after all perhaps. Bleh, I don't really want this to go on much longer though :/


Can I point out that 85% is larger than 80%?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:56 GMT
#3294
Well, maybe.
Like I said you are not really "that" high since I'm not good at measuring this kind of shit

Also like....I only have 1 vote and Xfire has 2, if he doesn't show up there's not much I can do
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:56 GMT
#3295
You guys are playing not to lose. The point of the game is to play to win.

You don't lynch the player that you think is almost certainly survivor because 80% is good enough. You're settling for the less optimal scenario and taking away my shared victory.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:56 GMT
#3296
i'm here
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
July 02 2013 20:56 GMT
#3297
what we doing?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
July 02 2013 20:57 GMT
#3298
On July 03 2013 05:56 gonzaw wrote:
Well, maybe.
Like I said you are not really "that" high since I'm not good at measuring this kind of shit

Also like....I only have 1 vote and Xfire has 2, if he doesn't show up there's not much I can do


So if xfire does show up, you think austin is the best lynch?

You already explained perfectly how this anti-town mafia aligned third party role makes no sense from a balance perspective, epsecially with the TARDIS on top of it.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 02 2013 20:58 GMT
#3299
I still don't have no TARDIS.

Besides all the other stuff, if I did, I could have bussed kita and gonzaw at the start of today when crossfire said he was yoinking kita's vote.

Crossfire would have stolen gonzaw's vote, we would have no lynched, crossfire couldn't vote-steal anymore, and I'd slowly plink away when I could get through all the stupid protections.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 02 2013 20:59 GMT
#3300
Well 1 minute to do stuff
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5211
Bisu 2216
Soulkey 1509
EffOrt 1062
Jaedong 961
Horang2 706
Mini 516
actioN 412
ZerO 355
Larva 350
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 264
Mind 105
Sharp 84
Sea.KH 81
Pusan 79
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 70
hero 68
Snow 63
Hyun 56
Barracks 53
Bale 42
sorry 38
ToSsGirL 36
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
NaDa 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 6
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
fl0m691
Fnx 600
x6flipin5
Other Games
hiko921
B2W.Neo769
Lowko366
crisheroes277
DeMusliM245
Liquid`RaSZi213
Pyrionflax208
XBOCT196
Hui .194
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX177
QueenE82
Mew2King49
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV682
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur168
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 35m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.