• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:24
CEST 06:24
KST 13:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8949 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 22 2013 04:26 GMT
#261
On June 22 2013 13:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 13:14 geript wrote:
You're tryharding right now.

And?


Try Hard

Try Hard 2: Try Harder

Try Hard with a Vengeance

Lynch Free or Try Hard

A Good Day to Try Hard
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 04:31 GMT
#262
On June 22 2013 13:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 13:14 geript wrote:
You're tryharding right now.

And?

and I'm going in a tryhard mood right now. Hell I haven't even read the thread yet.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 22 2013 04:40 GMT
#263
Someone should just use a day vig or something.

Does nobody give someone else a day vig power? You guys are boring
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
June 22 2013 04:44 GMT
#264
On June 22 2013 13:40 gonzaw wrote:
Someone should just use a day vig or something.

Does nobody give someone else a day vig power? You guys are boring

So are you... apparently.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
June 22 2013 04:45 GMT
#265
One-shot day poisoner.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 22 2013 04:49 GMT
#266
Well, at least the guy that has my role is not boring

Teach them how it's done boy!
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 22 2013 05:21 GMT
#267
wtf is happening

ill try to make some sense of this tomorrow

guys just because we have weird roles doesnt mean we need to play like idiots



on another note, caipirinha is really good. You all should try it if you havent.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 22 2013 05:29 GMT
#268
On June 22 2013 14:21 Zephirdd wrote:
wtf is happening

ill try to make some sense of this tomorrow

guys just because we have weird roles doesnt mean we need to play like idiots



on another note, caipirinha is really good. You all should try it if you havent.


I drink that shit by the gallon boy

You should try Grappamiel.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 22 2013 05:56 GMT
#269
For a moment I thought I was still drunk after yesterday but this thread actually makes no sense.
No trolling for me I guess.

We're running the classic lynch, so the most votes person dies?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 06:41 GMT
#270
## vote kurumi
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 22 2013 08:05 GMT
#271
Wat

K I take offense to the person (T)WhO brought up the "(T)PrO gf snipe", that was like my worst game ever.

Also I hate to be that person but this game started on a really inconvenient (P)Weekend and I will be gone all tomorrow.

However after that no issues.

Also in the spirit of the game thus far, I think we should kill kurumi and zephirdd for calling out this fantastic thread of (T)Great players doing god's work.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 22 2013 08:06 GMT
#272
Dat phone post TLPDize...
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 22 2013 08:29 GMT
#273
At least I got a good role if nothing else

Seems like there's a lot of off-topic banter so far, but it's a lot better than nothing. In fact, it's been good for (at least slight) town reads already.

What actually bothers me are those players who A) don't interact with any of this harmless gossip B) react to it in a weird way.

For example, WafeofShadow caught my attention.

On June 22 2013 10:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alright what in the actual FUCK is going on in here.
Let's see:
Dandel amuses me. The fact that I don't have to be on a scum team with him this game makes it even better since I don't have to freak out at everything he does.
Having never participated in a game like this before I have to ask: are we supposed to be tryharding at all or fucking around all game? There appear to be people firmly entrenched in both camps and I can't honestly say which I want to be a part of yet.

Geript: No love for you. DRIVE THAT TRAIN STRAIGHT INTO MY TUNNEL BABY

I don't know anybody else who posted so I don't have anything else to say.

Actually I do know solstice and BC but I don't care about them.

So, who got my role?


This "opening" post doesn't really contain anything of his own. It's just a reactionary post to Dandel Ion's trolling and the overall atmosphere of the thread. In addition, the post feels "crafted" in a way, kind of like a planned "okayish" entrance not worthy of attention.


On June 22 2013 11:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 10:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:48 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:45 geript wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:37 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 22 2013 10:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
I WISH I could stream, sadly small children and lack of internet do not allow for such frivolities, at least not until late August or something.

I'ma go play a bot game for my win of the day. Dandel you should play with me. Why don't I have you on my flist? Is it 'cause you're SCUM???

I will not fall for such a weak excuse. You will not trick me into stopping my surveillance!

You found me out. I haz role. Why you blu hunting biznatch?


Those who don't ##lovetap are SCUM

I see you trying to make me jealous by lovetapping WaveofShadow.


Anyone potentially activating your role when they have 0 information on you is retarded. You attempting to force said issue makes you more likely scum than town.


See I feel like I've unconsciously joined the tryhard camp because I was thinking this exact same thing.


On June 22 2013 11:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
/tryhard pants

##Vote: Acrofales
kita.
kita.
He scum.
Vote fer him.


I get a really scummy feeling from all this "tryhard" self-praise. WaveofShadow keeps saying he's "tryhard", yet his posts are basically contentless and useless pieces of semi-okayish text. It's like he tries to convince people that he's actually an asset while not being one. When would town feel the inherent urge for such "reputation building"? Basically never. Mafia, on the other hand, would greatly benefit from staying out of pressure without helping at all. And that's what WaveofShadow has been doing so far.

##Vote WaveofShadow
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 22 2013 08:34 GMT
#274
Try Hard or Die Trying

wat

watever

I iz confirmed town now.

I iz back to lurking now.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 22 2013 08:40 GMT
#275
On June 22 2013 14:56 Kurumi wrote:
For a moment I thought I was still drunk after yesterday but this thread actually makes no sense.
No trolling for me I guess.

We're running the classic lynch, so the most votes person dies?


LOL. This post *would* be scummy if it showed any actual effort to be safe from lynching. Now, it seems more like a clueless town post. On the other hand, might be 100% clueless Mafia...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 22 2013 08:51 GMT
#276
Well Xatalos, I'm usually all for early-game-banter-heuristics but I don't really find anything useful in today's early-game, other than getting some town reads.

So yeah good luck with other stuff I guess.

No comment on your WoS case.

On June 22 2013 17:29 Xatalos wrote:
At least I got a good role if nothing else


Oh good, seems you got my role then
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 22 2013 08:55 GMT
#277
Also voting thread is over there
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 22 2013 09:09 GMT
#278
On June 22 2013 17:40 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 14:56 Kurumi wrote:
For a moment I thought I was still drunk after yesterday but this thread actually makes no sense.
No trolling for me I guess.

We're running the classic lynch, so the most votes person dies?


LOL. This post *would* be scummy if it showed any actual effort to be safe from lynching. Now, it seems more like a clueless town post. On the other hand, might be 100% clueless Mafia...

Take your stance, boy. I've been around here for quite some time.
Also, putting my vote on Dandel for creating a terrible, spammy atmosphere and not trying to change that.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 22 2013 10:18 GMT
#279
On June 22 2013 17:51 gonzaw wrote:
Well Xatalos, I'm usually all for early-game-banter-heuristics but I don't really find anything useful in today's early-game, other than getting some town reads.

So yeah good luck with other stuff I guess.

No comment on your WoS case.

Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 17:29 Xatalos wrote:
At least I got a good role if nothing else


Oh good, seems you got my role then


I take it you don't find WaveofShadow scummy so far? Or..? (That's exactly my point by the way, these filler posts haven't been a perfect start, but it's dramatically better than nothing or bland introduction posts.)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 22 2013 10:31 GMT
#280
On June 22 2013 18:09 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2013 17:40 Xatalos wrote:
On June 22 2013 14:56 Kurumi wrote:
For a moment I thought I was still drunk after yesterday but this thread actually makes no sense.
No trolling for me I guess.

We're running the classic lynch, so the most votes person dies?


LOL. This post *would* be scummy if it showed any actual effort to be safe from lynching. Now, it seems more like a clueless town post. On the other hand, might be 100% clueless Mafia...

Take your stance, boy. I've been around here for quite some time.
Also, putting my vote on Dandel for creating a terrible, spammy atmosphere and not trying to change that.


Hm yeah, looking at your history, I doubt that you would start like that as Mafia. Too effortless and careless IMO. But really, voting for Dandel Ion because of spam? Granted it's not impossible that he's Mafia and spamming to "ruin the atmosphere".. I think it's safe to say that's not a typical way to play scum, especially this actively. And do you even think he's Mafia or just voting because he annoys you?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1491
910 89
NotJumperer 74
Bale 35
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Noble 8
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto20
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox540
Mew2King109
Other Games
summit1g8037
Coldzera 734
JimRising 629
C9.Mang0332
WinterStarcraft331
PiGStarcraft269
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick999
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• practicex 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota241
League of Legends
• Lourlo979
• Rush863
• Stunt179
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 36m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 36m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 36m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.