• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9244 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 97 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-10 16:26:58
June 10 2013 14:09 GMT
#1141
Votecount:

Ace (6): prplhz, kitaman27, [UoN]Sentinel, jaybrundage, WaveofShadow, Sutters695

Not Voting (5): Ace, Vivax, VayneAuthority, layabout, mkfuba07

Ace is set to be lynched!

33 hours left in the day.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 10 2013 16:25 GMT
#1142
I could lynch Vivax on D4, kita.
There is plenty of time before that, however, especially if Vivax comes back once the 'cop business' is done and we get another night of good blue role usage.

Activity today is unacceptable, ladies and gentlemen. Remember that this is exactly what scum wants, a dead thread. By playing follow the cop whether Ace flips red or green we are playing directly into their hands so we have to pick up our collective game.

Kita since you have been actively answering my questions, do you think Sentinel is likely to be scum? That is, if Ace flips red do you believe the cop claim was done to save Sentinel's life?
Also do you believe the green check on layabout?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 10 2013 16:32 GMT
#1143
##Vote: Ace

I confirm that prplhz roleblocked me. I'm not scum though and this means that Vayne is most likely town barring any scum powerplay.

There's the possiblity that prplhz is scum and that they doublestacked JJD and roleblocked me to try to incriminate me, that would be pretty smart usage of a roleblock by scum, although it would cost them KP.

Seems improbable though, it would be more worth of consideration, had an active townie died tonight.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 10 2013 16:40 GMT
#1144
On June 11 2013 01:32 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Ace

I confirm that prplhz roleblocked me. I'm not scum though and this means that Vayne is most likely town barring any scum powerplay.

There's the possiblity that prplhz is scum and that they doublestacked JJD and roleblocked me to try to incriminate me, that would be pretty smart usage of a roleblock by scum, although it would cost them KP.

Seems improbable though, it would be more worth of consideration, had an active townie died tonight.

I was waiting for someone to bring this up as I was thinking of this possibility myself.
At what point do we draw the line in agreeing that something scum would do ACTUALLY is really unlikely?
It's unlikely at first that Ace is scum and sacrificed himself for this play, yet here we are.
It's unlikely that they bussed Rayn real early because they lost their power role, yet something along those lines must have happened.

Personally my line is going to be drawn here: it makes zero sense to me to artificially lower your KP as scum if you're on the cusp of losing the extra one anyway, especially since if they're gambling for the lategame with the Ace play, it would take them LONGER to get to lategame with one less KP.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 10 2013 16:51 GMT
#1145
On June 11 2013 01:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 01:32 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Ace

I confirm that prplhz roleblocked me. I'm not scum though and this means that Vayne is most likely town barring any scum powerplay.

There's the possiblity that prplhz is scum and that they doublestacked JJD and roleblocked me to try to incriminate me, that would be pretty smart usage of a roleblock by scum, although it would cost them KP.

Seems improbable though, it would be more worth of consideration, had an active townie died tonight.

I was waiting for someone to bring this up as I was thinking of this possibility myself.
At what point do we draw the line in agreeing that something scum would do ACTUALLY is really unlikely?
It's unlikely at first that Ace is scum and sacrificed himself for this play, yet here we are.
It's unlikely that they bussed Rayn real early because they lost their power role, yet something along those lines must have happened.

Personally my line is going to be drawn here: it makes zero sense to me to artificially lower your KP as scum if you're on the cusp of losing the extra one anyway, especially since if they're gambling for the lategame with the Ace play, it would take them LONGER to get to lategame with one less KP.


Idk man, after that play by ace I think nothing's gonna surprise me anymore.
Vayne was my scumread, but he has probably saved you so he's pseudo-confirmed.
That leaves prplhz as my choice for the D4 lynch for his actions during the Rayn lynch, it should actually be pretty obvious:

He found him suspicious, said he liked your case, and when Rayn came back to the thread he started defending him with the same arguments ace used, and cause he believed that Rayn was busy.

The problem with the latter point is that prplhz found Rayn scummy for his defense of Vayne earlier, and that was unrelated to Rayn's activity, but Rayn's activity is what prplhz used to back off from his scumread, and that's why he is probably scum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:15 GMT
#1146
On June 11 2013 01:51 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 01:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 11 2013 01:32 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Ace

I confirm that prplhz roleblocked me. I'm not scum though and this means that Vayne is most likely town barring any scum powerplay.

There's the possiblity that prplhz is scum and that they doublestacked JJD and roleblocked me to try to incriminate me, that would be pretty smart usage of a roleblock by scum, although it would cost them KP.

Seems improbable though, it would be more worth of consideration, had an active townie died tonight.

I was waiting for someone to bring this up as I was thinking of this possibility myself.
At what point do we draw the line in agreeing that something scum would do ACTUALLY is really unlikely?
It's unlikely at first that Ace is scum and sacrificed himself for this play, yet here we are.
It's unlikely that they bussed Rayn real early because they lost their power role, yet something along those lines must have happened.

Personally my line is going to be drawn here: it makes zero sense to me to artificially lower your KP as scum if you're on the cusp of losing the extra one anyway, especially since if they're gambling for the lategame with the Ace play, it would take them LONGER to get to lategame with one less KP.


Idk man, after that play by ace I think nothing's gonna surprise me anymore.
Vayne was my scumread, but he has probably saved you so he's pseudo-confirmed.
That leaves prplhz as my choice for the D4 lynch for his actions during the Rayn lynch, it should actually be pretty obvious:

He found him suspicious, said he liked your case, and when Rayn came back to the thread he started defending him with the same arguments ace used, and cause he believed that Rayn was busy.

The problem with the latter point is that prplhz found Rayn scummy for his defense of Vayne earlier, and that was unrelated to Rayn's activity, but Rayn's activity is what prplhz used to back off from his scumread, and that's why he is probably scum.


You mentioned you had a town read on Sent. Assuming you also have town reads on Vayne and WoS, who are you looking at as the 4th scum?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:23 GMT
#1147
Additionally, if the case against prplhz is "pretty obvious", why did it take him roleblocking you to bring it up?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 10 2013 17:25 GMT
#1148
My next scumspect would be kita. I suspect that he knew about ace's plan and already started bussing him, then took the other side to make sure that Oats gets mislynched. Closer to deadline he started spamming questions to ace and frequently voicing his suspicion to milk cred for after the revelation.

I'd also like to address the points he's trying to use against me:


This interaction with Ace was prompted by a question from Oats. Vivax isn't going into the thread to say that he has a problem with Ace's Wave vote, he is only stating it as a response. Vivax never comments on the flip flop by Ace at the end of day one.


1) I didn't need to ask him to see it was a pressure vote,
2) His flip-flop, as you called it, looked like a genuine analysis of the wagon to me, and ace not ending up on the scumwagon he initially voted for (IIRC) actually made me think he was town.

Vivax never contributed fresh ideas to the Rayn lynch. Again, he only confirms a statement from layabout after he is prompted for a read.


Correct, but it doesn't make me scum.


Vivax seems much more interested in defending players than scum hunting. If I look through his filter, I struggle to find a player he wants to lynch after Ace.


1) I posted analysis on Sentinel being likely town (although I'm growing doubts lately), cause I thought he was town. I don't share the idea of keeping townreads to yourself if you can justify them properly. They're equally important to lead town to victory, since you can only solve certain scenarios by exclusion, especially when scum blends in well.

2) Didn't have time to read through many filters lately (still don't have actually, but I realize I have to do something more at this point), but you and prplhz have shown pretty suspicious behavior regarding the ace vs Oats situation and the Rayn lynch (in the case of prplhz)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 10 2013 17:29 GMT
#1149
On June 11 2013 02:23 kitaman27 wrote:
Additionally, if the case against prplhz is "pretty obvious", why did it take him roleblocking you to bring it up?


Finding the time to look through filters.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:30 GMT
#1150
Under the assumption that I'm town, who would your 4th scum member be then?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:34 GMT
#1151
Something to consider is the possibility of Ace shooting himself to remove the veteran from the role pool, but that's something we can confirm based on whether or not the role is still around tonight.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 10 2013 17:43 GMT
#1152
##vote:ace

busy right now but willadd thoughts later
I come in for the scraps
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 10 2013 17:49 GMT
#1153
Question, kita: You say I'm scummy for not adding any reasons along with my Rayn vote, but you don't mention anyone else doing the same.

On June 06 2013 02:58 Stutters695 wrote:
##vote: raynpelikoneet


On June 06 2013 05:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Whether or not I sheep rayne my vote will look scummy.

Going with my gut I guess.

##unvote
##vote: raynpelikoneet


Can you give me an opinion on these two dudes?
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:51 GMT
#1154
I already did. Have you not been reading the filter of your scum read?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 17:54 GMT
#1155
Although to be fair, I haven't looked into stutters much beyond a generic town read. I'll look through his filter more closely when I have a chance.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 10 2013 18:10 GMT
#1156
On June 11 2013 02:51 kitaman27 wrote:
I already did. Have you not been reading the filter of your scum read?


Townie-null for stutters, but I haven't actually spent any time looking at him.


Cute
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 10 2013 18:12 GMT
#1157
Btw I'd currently lynch no one besides you, prplhz and maybe Sentinel if he keeps up that play.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 18:20 GMT
#1158
Is there a reason you pointed the cop towards Sent (your town read) rather than prpl or myself?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 10 2013 19:13 GMT
#1159
On June 11 2013 03:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Is there a reason you pointed the cop towards Sent (your town read) rather than prpl or myself?


Before I answer to that I want to hear your interpretation, or what your thoughts on that are.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 10 2013 19:18 GMT
#1160
On June 11 2013 04:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2013 03:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Is there a reason you pointed the cop towards Sent (your town read) rather than prpl or myself?


Before I answer to that I want to hear your interpretation, or what your thoughts on that are.


Because you didn't have a scum read on anyone?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 487
ComeBackTV 356
SteadfastSC252
TaKeTV 186
Rex96
EnkiAlexander 28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 252
ProTech139
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48637
Bisu 1761
Horang2 1408
EffOrt 853
Shuttle 701
Hyuk 609
Mini 573
BeSt 540
Soma 424
Larva 362
[ Show more ]
Light 348
Rush 248
ZerO 183
Mong 89
Leta 85
Snow 62
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 59
ToSsGirL 51
Sexy 46
Mind 42
Aegong 35
JYJ 35
Yoon 30
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 17
Noble 11
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5137
XaKoH 379
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1629
Khaldor1179
Lowko423
Other Games
gofns40840
singsing2235
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo421
hiko417
Beastyqt298
Livibee206
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS56
djWHEAT39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1271
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 37m
Online Event
21h 37m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.