• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9244 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 97 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 09 2013 23:09 GMT
#1101
On June 10 2013 08:08 prplhz wrote:
oh well lets get to it

##Vote Ace


get your vote off of me, we're lynching Kita today
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 09 2013 23:13 GMT
#1102
On June 10 2013 08:09 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 08:06 kitaman27 wrote:
^_^


nice shot last night Kita. Couldn't have picked a better target myself. [image loading]


I do what I can.

##Vote Ace
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 09 2013 23:14 GMT
#1103
On June 10 2013 08:09 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 08:08 prplhz wrote:
oh well lets get to it

##Vote Ace


get your vote off of me, we're lynching Kita today

i think not
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 09 2013 23:14 GMT
#1104
Might as well.

##Vote: Ace
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 09 2013 23:15 GMT
#1105
I think not not.

But yo, I'm going out to watch the game, don't do anything hasty while I'm gone.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 09 2013 23:16 GMT
#1106
On June 10 2013 08:15 Ace wrote:
I think not not.

But yo, I'm going out to watch the game, don't do anything hasty while I'm gone.


On June 10 2013 08:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Might as well.

##Vote: Ace


[image loading]
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 09 2013 23:17 GMT
#1107
it's not like this is instant majority and i'll try not to covertly accelerate the speed of time while you're gone
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 09 2013 23:18 GMT
#1108
On June 10 2013 08:16 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 08:15 Ace wrote:
I think not not.

But yo, I'm going out to watch the game, don't do anything hasty while I'm gone.


Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 08:14 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Might as well.

##Vote: Ace


[image loading]



HEY I posted first.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 09 2013 23:18 GMT
#1109
yes but ace posted retroactively
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 09 2013 23:20 GMT
#1110
I'm also quite suspicious that Ace is a closet Heat fan.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 23:21 GMT
#1111
dat jarjar kill interesting
I come in for the scraps
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 09 2013 23:23 GMT
#1112
##Vote Ace

I was the cop last night I checked Layabout. And surprisingly was green.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 23:24 GMT
#1113
So all that is in JJD's filter is sentinel stuff so not very useful. Is it WIFOM or is sentinel actually scum? Wish we had a cop check on him
I come in for the scraps
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 09 2013 23:24 GMT
#1114
On June 10 2013 08:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
dat jarjar kill interesting


That implicates moi does it not? He was pushing my lynch.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 23:25 GMT
#1115
and cop claimed so I will now. I was doctor and I was on WaveofShadow. So either Vivax is scum or WaveofShadow is town, or both.
I come in for the scraps
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
June 09 2013 23:25 GMT
#1116
On June 10 2013 08:24 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2013 08:21 VayneAuthority wrote:
dat jarjar kill interesting


That implicates moi does it not? He was pushing my lynch.


Nope's its purely WIFOM. doesn't mean shit
I come in for the scraps
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 09 2013 23:26 GMT
#1117
wos could be a hit ... hmm
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 09 2013 23:26 GMT
#1118
So what you guys think about Sent. I think the theory of Ace going balls too the wall cop claim to get the heat off Sent a theory that makes sense.

Also who was the doctor. Who got protected.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
jaybrundage
Profile Joined December 2009
United States3921 Posts
June 09 2013 23:29 GMT
#1119
Wos makes sense as a mafia hit.

He was doing a great job contributing and keep the thread going and his analysis was solid.

I had a town read on Vivax earlier but his lack of activity is pretty concerning.
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 09 2013 23:48 GMT
#1120
Alrighty ladies and gents.
Now assuming everyone who got power roles tonight are town, well fucking done.
If they are still playing 'avoid the doc,' then it's more likely Vivax is mafia than I was hit last night, especially since he wasn't under a whole lot of suspicion over the last little while and out of the three mafia left (obv Ace couldn't carry out a hit) he was one likely not to get RBed.
Let's learn a lesson from the Ace/Oats debacle, however, and not base everything we have on power roles on the days to come. We have another night ahead of us where we can learn more information and can gather reads on suspects today. If Vivax is in fact mafia I want to make sure we're not lynching him D4 solely on the basis of him as scum possibly getting RBed by a towny, I want to make sure there is plenty of corroborating evidence. Also know that if Ace is in fact scum (no reason to believe he isn't) we can start abusing power roles on the coming night.

What's important to remember today (which most people if not everyone seems to have remembered thus far) is that Ace must die first and foremost, and we must keep up discussion.
I really liked kita's preflip reads post and I have to look more in detail about some of the people mentioned when I get the chance. I'll have all day tomorrow as well as some time later tonight.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 487
ComeBackTV 356
SteadfastSC252
TaKeTV 186
Rex96
EnkiAlexander 28
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 252
ProTech139
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48637
Bisu 1761
Horang2 1408
EffOrt 853
Shuttle 701
Hyuk 609
Mini 573
BeSt 540
Soma 424
Larva 362
[ Show more ]
Light 348
Rush 248
ZerO 183
Mong 89
Leta 85
Snow 62
Pusan 60
Sea.KH 59
ToSsGirL 51
Sexy 46
Mind 42
Aegong 35
JYJ 35
Yoon 30
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 17
Noble 11
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Rock 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5137
XaKoH 379
Counter-Strike
Fnx 784
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1629
Khaldor1179
Lowko423
Other Games
gofns40840
singsing2235
olofmeister1342
B2W.Neo421
hiko417
Beastyqt298
Livibee206
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS56
djWHEAT39
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream125
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1271
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 37m
Online Event
21h 37m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.