• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:47
CEST 03:47
KST 10:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9153 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 97 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 05 2013 15:02 GMT
#381
On June 05 2013 23:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 23:40 prplhz wrote:
@Oatsmaster I really doubt you're getting Ace lynched today no matter how you feel about it. Who'd you prefer that we lynch instead?

rayn.
Why dont you want to lynch ace?

Who says I don't want to lynch Ace?

Well I do! (now)

I just don't feel it. Ace is useless but it looks more like afk than anything else, the lynch will net us absolutely nothing. I hope (and think) that there are scummier people around.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 05 2013 15:15 GMT
#382
On June 05 2013 23:59 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 22:32 slOosh wrote:
prplhz when you can read into raynpelikoneet & [UoN]Sentinel and your thoughts.


I don't think [UoN]Sentinel is overly scummy. I don't really think your case on him is strong. He does seem rather uninvested in the game but he did explain his WaveofShadow vote and he's prodding here and there. I don't think he's overly town but I don't think he's overly scum either. Would not lynch as it is.

raynpelikoneet is being little scummier.

+ Show Spoiler +

highlighted with bold
On June 05 2013 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 05:10 Zephirdd wrote:
Phone posting. For the record i was town on mexican standoff. It was a game with only town and a survivor and many death millers

That's one of my points against stutters. He himself obviously did not even check the mexican standoff fully. And SK is more likely to play as town because they do not have teammates.

Other than, why the fuck would you make a meta case on someone who just said he is trying to change his "meta" because in last games of his he has been up for D1 lynch regardless of alignment?

Nothing prplhz has done this game is particularly scummy imo. If there is something i have missed, let me know Stutters.

I don't think this is valid at all, seems like a really weird defense of me.
On June 05 2013 19:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prpl; you asked me about jay and wos. I need to hear more from him. I know from some games ive read that he is a possible lynchbait if town, but i don't like him using that as defence. Would lynch if he is not willing to do shit. About wos. I don't like his stance on lurkerlynches early on in the game. Why bring that up? I also don't like his stance on jay. How on earth does what Vivax says about jay being a lynchbait affect wos' opinion? Why does wos just take vivax at face value if he thinks jay is scummy? that is scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote: WoS


btw i think vayne is town. He has a weird playstyle but his defence on me is 100% correct. My activity is not alignment indicative.

I dont want to lynch stutters any more. I misread some stuff in his prpl case, and his response to my vote was a townie one. He did not get overly defensive.

I also think prpl is town.

Im gonna look more into other people tonigh. Ace, who do you want to lynch and why? Time to start doing stuff if you are town.

As you said, why didn't this make raynpelikoneet suspicious instead of just accepting it as "Holy fuck that's surprisingly good so he's probably town!".

His vote is also on WaveofShadow who is a bad lynch. Very lacklustre performance from raynpelikoneet so far.


How do you feel about VayneAuthority?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 05 2013 15:16 GMT
#383
OK first off the Vayne vote was a joke. That much should be obvious.

I was wrong about WoS being a scum given his more recent posting. He seems to be more focused on finding scum now that D1 is in full swing.

So now we have Oats who has little content and sheeps anyone who isn't Ace. And Ace doesn't even look scum.

[##Unvote]
[##Vote Oatsmaster]
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 15:16 GMT
#384
HE WILL FLIP SCUM PRP.
THATS MORE THAN NOTHING.

how do you feel about stutters?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 15:21 GMT
#385
On June 06 2013 00:16 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
OK first off the Vayne vote was a joke. That much should be obvious.

I was wrong about WoS being a scum given his more recent posting. He seems to be more focused on finding scum now that D1 is in full swing.

So now we have Oats who has little content and sheeps anyone who isn't Ace. And Ace doesn't even look scum.

[##Unvote]
[##Vote Oatsmaster]

Um what?

Worst vote 2013?

Ace doesnt look like scum is cause you are bad. No matter, we can fix it.

I wanna lynch Rayn and stutters and Ace today, not so much zeph now actually.

Tell me. How I have 'little content' please .
1st step in getting better, is explaining your vote further than little content.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2013 15:23 GMT
#386
On June 06 2013 00:16 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
OK first off the Vayne vote was a joke. That much should be obvious.

I was wrong about WoS being a scum given his more recent posting. He seems to be more focused on finding scum now that D1 is in full swing.

So now we have Oats who has little content and sheeps anyone who isn't Ace. And Ace doesn't even look scum.

[##Unvote]
[##Vote Oatsmaster]

What are you actually DOING in this game?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
June 05 2013 15:45 GMT
#387
On June 06 2013 00:15 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 23:59 slOosh wrote:
On June 05 2013 22:32 slOosh wrote:
prplhz when you can read into raynpelikoneet & [UoN]Sentinel and your thoughts.


I don't think [UoN]Sentinel is overly scummy. I don't really think your case on him is strong. He does seem rather uninvested in the game but he did explain his WaveofShadow vote and he's prodding here and there. I don't think he's overly town but I don't think he's overly scum either. Would not lynch as it is.

raynpelikoneet is being little scummier.

+ Show Spoiler +

highlighted with bold
On June 05 2013 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 05:10 Zephirdd wrote:
Phone posting. For the record i was town on mexican standoff. It was a game with only town and a survivor and many death millers

That's one of my points against stutters. He himself obviously did not even check the mexican standoff fully. And SK is more likely to play as town because they do not have teammates.

Other than, why the fuck would you make a meta case on someone who just said he is trying to change his "meta" because in last games of his he has been up for D1 lynch regardless of alignment?

Nothing prplhz has done this game is particularly scummy imo. If there is something i have missed, let me know Stutters.

I don't think this is valid at all, seems like a really weird defense of me.
On June 05 2013 19:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prpl; you asked me about jay and wos. I need to hear more from him. I know from some games ive read that he is a possible lynchbait if town, but i don't like him using that as defence. Would lynch if he is not willing to do shit. About wos. I don't like his stance on lurkerlynches early on in the game. Why bring that up? I also don't like his stance on jay. How on earth does what Vivax says about jay being a lynchbait affect wos' opinion? Why does wos just take vivax at face value if he thinks jay is scummy? that is scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote: WoS


btw i think vayne is town. He has a weird playstyle but his defence on me is 100% correct. My activity is not alignment indicative.

I dont want to lynch stutters any more. I misread some stuff in his prpl case, and his response to my vote was a townie one. He did not get overly defensive.

I also think prpl is town.

Im gonna look more into other people tonigh. Ace, who do you want to lynch and why? Time to start doing stuff if you are town.

As you said, why didn't this make raynpelikoneet suspicious instead of just accepting it as "Holy fuck that's surprisingly good so he's probably town!".

His vote is also on WaveofShadow who is a bad lynch. Very lacklustre performance from raynpelikoneet so far.


How do you feel about VayneAuthority?

I don't feel like moving on prplhz, your answers are waffly. I never said Sentinel was overly scum, I just think out of the pool we have right now, he is one of the better choices, and I think your evaluation of him is too gracious. The fact that you find rayn a little scummier but choose to spoiler it is disconcerting.

Like, who the heck are you suspicious of? Clearly I find a problem with Sentinel but you want to bring up new suspects. Do you think vayne is scum?
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 05 2013 15:45 GMT
#388
On June 06 2013 00:16 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
OK first off the Vayne vote was a joke. That much should be obvious.

I was wrong about WoS being a scum given his more recent posting. He seems to be more focused on finding scum now that D1 is in full swing.

So now we have Oats who has little content and sheeps anyone who isn't Ace. And Ace doesn't even look scum.

[##Unvote]
[##Vote Oatsmaster]

Did wos die and flip town then?

Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 15:49 GMT
#389
given his more recent posting. He seems to be more focused on finding scum now that D1 is in full swing.

Um layabout?
No gg, No skill.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
June 05 2013 15:52 GMT
#390
On June 06 2013 00:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
given his more recent posting. He seems to be more focused on finding scum now that D1 is in full swing.

Um layabout?

If you are town you cannot know if you are right or wrong because you do not know the other persons alignment. I am suggesting that sentinel scumslipped.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 15:55 GMT
#391
He said he changed his read.

No gg, No skill.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
June 05 2013 15:57 GMT
#392
Meh, it depends on how much you think diction matters. "I was wrong" vs "I change my mind" etc.
Don't think we should read too much into it.

Anyways, people start putting votes down. Early votes = clearer stances.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 05 2013 16:02 GMT
#393
On June 05 2013 13:12 Stutters695 wrote:
And Fuba just sniped me. Fuba if you had to dictate a lynch today who and why? Give us something to work with.

Sorry, passed out soon after my post. There's been lots of unexpected stuff popping up, distracting me from the game. The most concerning one is taken care of, so I'll be less distracted.

In any case, it's unlikely I could have given you an answer. As I said, D1 I typically sheep someone I feel pretty strongly is town, on someone that person has convinced me is scum. I don't really dictate lynches D1. The only time I've actually "dictated" a lynch was at the end of Doctor Who mafia, which surprised even me in its insistence upon my lynch, as well as the fact that I was actually right XD If you'd insisted on an answer, I probably would have said vayne, since he's the one that's been on my mind the most, and I saw him as having the most potential to be scum, despite not having done anything I would call overtly scummy.

While he's still on my mind, I have a different lynch target at the moment. SlOosh brought up a good point about rayn that makes me comfortable with a vote on him. His reasoning for having a town read on vayne is pretty scummy. Thinking someone's town because they accurately describe your playstyle doesn't show the level of suspicion that I'd expect from a townie. I mean, it's easier than trying to make a fake case against someone you know is innocent. It's up there with talking exclusively about setup speculation and asking the host questions to appear active.

##Vote: raynpelikoneet

I previously found sentinel town (no specific reason, just general feelings after reading his posts), but I'm going to take a closer look at him since slOosh brought him up. Also, we're falling on different sides of the oats debate, which is interesting because we both just played in a scum oats game. I can believe that town oats believes Ace to be a legit lynch, since I have *kind of* the same feelings. Problem being, I don't like playing hypocritically, and if I vote Ace for activity (whether or not I expected more from him), then I might as well vote myself (though that would be playing against my wincon ). I haven't seen anything that would pick out Ace as scummier than anyone else in the game, so I'm not voting for him today.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 05 2013 16:18 GMT
#394
On June 06 2013 00:45 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 00:15 prplhz wrote:
On June 05 2013 23:59 slOosh wrote:
On June 05 2013 22:32 slOosh wrote:
prplhz when you can read into raynpelikoneet & [UoN]Sentinel and your thoughts.


I don't think [UoN]Sentinel is overly scummy. I don't really think your case on him is strong. He does seem rather uninvested in the game but he did explain his WaveofShadow vote and he's prodding here and there. I don't think he's overly town but I don't think he's overly scum either. Would not lynch as it is.

raynpelikoneet is being little scummier.

+ Show Spoiler +

highlighted with bold
On June 05 2013 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 05:10 Zephirdd wrote:
Phone posting. For the record i was town on mexican standoff. It was a game with only town and a survivor and many death millers

That's one of my points against stutters. He himself obviously did not even check the mexican standoff fully. And SK is more likely to play as town because they do not have teammates.

Other than, why the fuck would you make a meta case on someone who just said he is trying to change his "meta" because in last games of his he has been up for D1 lynch regardless of alignment?

Nothing prplhz has done this game is particularly scummy imo. If there is something i have missed, let me know Stutters.

I don't think this is valid at all, seems like a really weird defense of me.
On June 05 2013 19:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prpl; you asked me about jay and wos. I need to hear more from him. I know from some games ive read that he is a possible lynchbait if town, but i don't like him using that as defence. Would lynch if he is not willing to do shit. About wos. I don't like his stance on lurkerlynches early on in the game. Why bring that up? I also don't like his stance on jay. How on earth does what Vivax says about jay being a lynchbait affect wos' opinion? Why does wos just take vivax at face value if he thinks jay is scummy? that is scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote: WoS


btw i think vayne is town. He has a weird playstyle but his defence on me is 100% correct. My activity is not alignment indicative.

I dont want to lynch stutters any more. I misread some stuff in his prpl case, and his response to my vote was a townie one. He did not get overly defensive.

I also think prpl is town.

Im gonna look more into other people tonigh. Ace, who do you want to lynch and why? Time to start doing stuff if you are town.

As you said, why didn't this make raynpelikoneet suspicious instead of just accepting it as "Holy fuck that's surprisingly good so he's probably town!".

His vote is also on WaveofShadow who is a bad lynch. Very lacklustre performance from raynpelikoneet so far.


How do you feel about VayneAuthority?

I don't feel like moving on prplhz, your answers are waffly. I never said Sentinel was overly scum, I just think out of the pool we have right now, he is one of the better choices, and I think your evaluation of him is too gracious. The fact that you find rayn a little scummier but choose to spoiler it is disconcerting.

Like, who the heck are you suspicious of? Clearly I find a problem with Sentinel but you want to bring up new suspects. Do you think vayne is scum?

My answers aren't waffle, I never said that you said [UoN]Sentinel was overly scum, it's not really disconcerting and you should really think I'm town by now. I did way more already than I did in my last many games town or scum games.

Yes, I think I want to lynch VayneAuthority.

##Vote VayneAuthority
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
June 05 2013 16:22 GMT
#395
Do you have reasons for voting vayne? I skimmed your filter really quick, but didn't notice anything aside from you mentioning his name.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 05 2013 16:22 GMT
#396
On June 06 2013 01:02 mkfuba07 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 13:12 Stutters695 wrote:
And Fuba just sniped me. Fuba if you had to dictate a lynch today who and why? Give us something to work with.


Sorry, passed out soon after my post. There's been lots of unexpected stuff popping up, distracting me from the game. The most concerning one is taken care of, so I'll be less distracted.
If you'd insisted on an answer, I probably would have said vayne, since he's the one that's been on my mind the most, and I saw him as having the most potential to be scum, despite not having done anything I would call overtly scummy.


Can you word the reasons you have for thinking Vayne could be scum?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2013 16:23 GMT
#397
I really wish I knew how to read meta properly...
Anyway after looking at Rayn on first glance aside from his activity (which is WAY worse than usual) his style seems to be exactly as I would expect from a town Rayn---throwing his vote all over the place, multiple reads, and what appears to be the beginning of a line of questioning on me before he fucked off.

It's the fucking off that presents a problem for me because Rayn ALWAYS has more activity than this early game. His voting and lines of suspicion are also way more erratic than this; here he seems comfortable just to join other people's wagons rather than start his own. Rayn does not play 'safe,' at least not that I've seen. He's not afraid to make himself a target, push his own reads all day and all night, question anyone and everyone, and just in general be a crazy mafakker.
Just from the games I've played with him:
Les Mafia - Went absolutely nuts D1, suspected people who were in no way mafia at all, engaged town in discussion constantly.
Carnival Cruise - Content to have me as a townread when basically no one else did, pushed a lynch of OO for most of that day, good activity.
Mafia LXI - Tunneled a read everyone else had as town for a long time and engaged him in discussion (Sharrant) constantly, changes reads frequently but never hesitates to follow a line of questioning as long as is necessary.

Take the above with a grain of salt if you will, but this doesn't feel like Rayn's play to me. There are a few hours left in the day yet but if he adds to his filter it's possible that I may change my read of him.

Now, based on his posting in this game alone:
On June 05 2013 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 05:10 Zephirdd wrote:
Phone posting. For the record i was town on mexican standoff. It was a game with only town and a survivor and many death millers

That's one of my points against stutters. He himself obviously did not even check the mexican standoff fully. And SK is more likely to play as town because they do not have teammates.

Other than, why the fuck would you make a meta case on someone who just said he is trying to change his "meta" because in last games of his he has been up for D1 lynch regardless of alignment?

Nothing prplhz has done this game is particularly scummy imo. If there is something i have missed, let me know Stutters.

After voting Stutters because his case on prplhz is 'bad,' this is the first actual reasoning he gives. It's debatable as to whether he came up with it on his own or let Zeph come up with it for him. Not really alignment indicative on its own but when you figure that Rayn is more often than not very involved and will come up with proper reasoning or at least push a read when he votes someone out of the blue, this doesn't look great.

On June 05 2013 19:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prpl; you asked me about jay and wos. I need to hear more from him. I know from some games ive read that he is a possible lynchbait if town, but i don't like him using that as defence. Would lynch if he is not willing to do shit. About wos. I don't like his stance on lurkerlynches early on in the game. Why bring that up? I also don't like his stance on jay. How on earth does what Vivax says about jay being a lynchbait affect wos' opinion? Why does wos just take vivax at face value if he thinks jay is scummy? that is scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote: WoS


btw i think vayne is town. He has a weird playstyle but his defence on me is 100% correct. My activity is not alignment indicative.

I dont want to lynch stutters any more. I misread some stuff in his prpl case, and his response to my vote was a townie one. He did not get overly defensive.

I also think prpl is town.

Im gonna look more into other people tonigh. Ace, who do you want to lynch and why? Time to start doing stuff if you are town.

I've already explained why his vote on me is just awful; I was being sarcastic towards believing Vivax at face value. Obviously sarcasm is not easy to detect over the internet which is fine I guess, but again, lack of reasoning here. He also votes me based on the fact that I wanted to lurker lynch despite me having explained it multiple times. He literally asks 'Why bring that up?' and leaves it. Like...why the fuck not?? Especially given that I explained my stance and elaborated on it, something which Rayn does NOT do here.

A point for him is the last post where he attempts to question others about his read on me, which is a town Rayn thing to do, but then he disappears, which is decidedly NOT.

I am fine with a Rayn lynch today if activity continues as is.
##Vote: Raynpelikoneet
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2013 16:26 GMT
#398
On June 06 2013 01:18 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2013 00:45 slOosh wrote:
On June 06 2013 00:15 prplhz wrote:
On June 05 2013 23:59 slOosh wrote:
On June 05 2013 22:32 slOosh wrote:
prplhz when you can read into raynpelikoneet & [UoN]Sentinel and your thoughts.


I don't think [UoN]Sentinel is overly scummy. I don't really think your case on him is strong. He does seem rather uninvested in the game but he did explain his WaveofShadow vote and he's prodding here and there. I don't think he's overly town but I don't think he's overly scum either. Would not lynch as it is.

raynpelikoneet is being little scummier.

+ Show Spoiler +

highlighted with bold
On June 05 2013 05:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 05:10 Zephirdd wrote:
Phone posting. For the record i was town on mexican standoff. It was a game with only town and a survivor and many death millers

That's one of my points against stutters. He himself obviously did not even check the mexican standoff fully. And SK is more likely to play as town because they do not have teammates.

Other than, why the fuck would you make a meta case on someone who just said he is trying to change his "meta" because in last games of his he has been up for D1 lynch regardless of alignment?

Nothing prplhz has done this game is particularly scummy imo. If there is something i have missed, let me know Stutters.

I don't think this is valid at all, seems like a really weird defense of me.
On June 05 2013 19:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prpl; you asked me about jay and wos. I need to hear more from him. I know from some games ive read that he is a possible lynchbait if town, but i don't like him using that as defence. Would lynch if he is not willing to do shit. About wos. I don't like his stance on lurkerlynches early on in the game. Why bring that up? I also don't like his stance on jay. How on earth does what Vivax says about jay being a lynchbait affect wos' opinion? Why does wos just take vivax at face value if he thinks jay is scummy? that is scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote: WoS


btw i think vayne is town. He has a weird playstyle but his defence on me is 100% correct. My activity is not alignment indicative.

I dont want to lynch stutters any more. I misread some stuff in his prpl case, and his response to my vote was a townie one. He did not get overly defensive.

I also think prpl is town.

Im gonna look more into other people tonigh. Ace, who do you want to lynch and why? Time to start doing stuff if you are town.

As you said, why didn't this make raynpelikoneet suspicious instead of just accepting it as "Holy fuck that's surprisingly good so he's probably town!".

His vote is also on WaveofShadow who is a bad lynch. Very lacklustre performance from raynpelikoneet so far.


How do you feel about VayneAuthority?

I don't feel like moving on prplhz, your answers are waffly. I never said Sentinel was overly scum, I just think out of the pool we have right now, he is one of the better choices, and I think your evaluation of him is too gracious. The fact that you find rayn a little scummier but choose to spoiler it is disconcerting.

Like, who the heck are you suspicious of? Clearly I find a problem with Sentinel but you want to bring up new suspects. Do you think vayne is scum?

My answers aren't waffle, I never said that you said [UoN]Sentinel was overly scum, it's not really disconcerting and you should really think I'm town by now. I did way more already than I did in my last many games town or scum games.

Yes, I think I want to lynch VayneAuthority.

##Vote VayneAuthority

lolwut
Where did that come from?

I'm going to look into Sentinel now. I believe that at least one of the 4 people who voted me originally are scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 05 2013 16:28 GMT
#399
On June 04 2013 11:45 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2013 11:00 JarJarDrinks wrote:
sup y'all. I'll go ahead and agree w/ the claim all roles during the day plan.


@vayne - do u have any response to these?

On June 04 2013 09:25 s0Lstice wrote:
He's from mafiascum if you remember. To those that haven't played with vayne, he doesn't dive filters as his bread and butter as is typical around here. He is more into tapping the current flow of the thread and NK analysis.
On June 04 2013 09:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 04 2013 09:20 Stutters695 wrote:
On June 04 2013 08:59 s0Lstice wrote:
I think he is saying he doesn't do much on day 1 and wants to see a flip before he puts work in?

Yeah that makes sense, same thing he did in les although he was scum there. I need to check if he does that every game.

He does (or at least says he does) in pretty much every game yeah.
Alignment null.
Vayne I hope you ARE scum this game so I can have the pleasure of fitting your head in a noose.

Are you still planning on playing the same way you have in your previous games? Especially in regards to day 1?


Guess you'll just have to find out. Meta can suck it. This isn't a normal setup anyway so I don't see why it matters. Of course I am gong to be playing way differently

I think this post is really weird. "Of course I am going to be playing way differently" what the hell? Townies usually play the same and don't make huge changes in their play because they play the best town game they can. That doesn't change from game to game. VayneAuthority seems very concerned about people reading him.

His early game drunk-not-drunk trolling also seems very focused on himself and seems nervous.

He also prods but doesn't seem like he wants the game to move forward.

On June 05 2013 15:29 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 15:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
WHY NOT FUCKING ACE GUYS.

SERIOUSLY.


because hes useful if he decides to try later, no point mislynching him when there's a good chance mafia will kill him for us if he's not scum.

There, just shutting Oatsmaster down but not trying to move the thread forward.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 05 2013 16:32 GMT
#400
I actually like WaveofShadow's case.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft480
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft480
WinterStarcraft250
RuFF_SC2 107
PiLiPiLi 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1050
White-Ra 158
NaDa 62
Hyuk 60
Noble 51
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5054
Counter-Strike
taco 542
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox579
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor703
Other Games
summit1g7782
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0320
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS46
Mew2King41
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 81
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21376
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 13m
Online Event
9h 13m
FEL
14h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.