• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:49
CEST 06:49
KST 13:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7770 users

Roulette Mini Mafia - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 97 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 13:50 GMT
#361
You voted him without explaining your vote. Something that you're accusing him of. Yes, you eventually gave your weak reasoning. I don't buy how you can be so sure of yourself with such a bad case. I feel like it's an act.

I dont think my case is weak.
I think being sure of a lynch is more townie than scummy.
I dont see why you think its an act just because thats not the way you play

And here's something else you accused him of while doing the same thing:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 13:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
...defending mkfuba for basically no reason. Scum love to defend people cause it makes them look good.
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 21:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Jay does his n1 mislynch NA in like every game.
Its not alignment indicative.
Its likely that the most active player day 1 isnt scum so lets not lynch WoS.
So does defending 2 players in the same post make you like twice as likely to be scum?

[/quote]
I dont want either of these players to die.
Thats my reasoning.

Look.
Ace has not been back. He has not tried to find scum.
I have.
Therefore you should lynch Ace and not me.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 13:53 GMT
#362
Ill get back to the rest of your post later.

you've played as a better town when you were scum => you are playing a worse town this game => you have to be scum

This is the absolute worst heuristic for reading someone. That means we must lynch like everyone who has good scum games but bad town games.
Dont use this ever.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 13:58 GMT
#363
Your case on Ace is bad, whenever someone finds your cases bad and they vote you you call them scum, you even complained about omgus when you just did the same thing to me, JJD even pointed out a contradiction on the whole "defense" thing. You had about no contribution during the first 24 hours and now you come into the thread storming and trying to get Ace - arguably the one guy who makes no difference on day 1 but makes a lot day 2 onwards. Ace, over Sentinel, rayn, JJD, fuba, prplhz etc etc etc etc

(disclaimer: above list is not my list of scum reads)

Oats, tell us why should we kill Ace over any other player in the game considering he is not the only one being semi-inactive. Compare him to Sentinel, for instance.

Actually, Sentinel is pretty terrible here too lol.

I dont see what my contribution over the first 24 hours has to do with ANYTHING.
I OMGUS'ed you cause its funny. Also cause you really shouldnt be this bad. By bad, I mean not explaining your vote, and voting me for a bad case that no one has shown why it makes me more likely to be scum as town.
I officially retract the defence thing.

I dont see why Ace gets special treatment and these poor lynchbait dudes dont.
Ace has done jack fucking shit this whole game, and it fucking infuriates me that you guys dont wanna lynch him cause
HURR DURR VET DONT LYNCH DAY 1.

No one thinks Ace is town. Lynch him.
Sheep the sloosh.
Sloosh, sheep me alright?

No gg, No skill.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 05 2013 13:58 GMT
#364
@ WoS

On June 05 2013 11:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
The only person I find particularly scummy atm is jaybrundage however I have been informed that he is 'lynchbait' and as such we should just give him a free pass. Who am I to argue with better players such as Vivax?


You are misrepresenting what I said. No one gets a free pass for anything, lynch bait or not. If you think jay is scum, present your arguments.
You said earlier in very aggressive tone, that everyone is free to make a case whenever they want, why do you think my opinion on jay would be a reason for you to hold your own arguments back now?
What I said was: s0lstice argued for jay being scum cause he found him suspicious for saying that he's lynch bait. I rebutted that it's true.

@ Sentinel

You posted this:
Basically he's saying that by accusing him it stirs up discussion. But why? If attention is on him, as town it's crappy play because it distracts others from finding scum, and as scum he can WIFOM his way to finding a different lynch target.

I don't think perfectly good townplay involves painting yourself red to see who comes out of the woodwork.

This is where Zeph comes in to push WoS's intentions and WoS retorts that it's scummy to lynch him after he's explained his motivations. I find his motivations scummy however, hence I want to lynch him.


You say WoS' motivations are scummy, but I see you saying that you don't think perfectly good townplay involves etc.
That's no explanation of his motivations, that's what you think of his play. Even if it's bad, what's the scum motivation behind it that you see?

Can you comment on the points SlOosh raised in his case against you?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 14:00 GMT
#365
Vivax,
thoughts on Ace?
No gg, No skill.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
June 05 2013 14:08 GMT
#366
gentlemen, there's been a bunch of stuff conspiring to keep me away from a computer. Later today I should have time to catch up. I've been following loosely on my phone, so a closer read should be quicker than usual.
ATOBTTR
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 14:16 GMT
#367
where did everyone disappear to.


Why are people not caring about the day 1 lynch.
No gg, No skill.
JarJarDrinks
Profile Joined March 2013
United States1302 Posts
June 05 2013 14:20 GMT
#368
On June 05 2013 22:43 slOosh wrote:
Hey JJD (if it's ok to call you that), could you look into [UoN]Sentinel and rayn?

Here's some thoughts I posted earlier:
On June 05 2013 02:35 JarJarDrinks wrote:
Another person I'd like to hear more from is Sentinel. He voted for Vayne simply because he was the only only person he hasn't played w/. I hate crappy reasons like that. It's just as bad as voting random. (also I'm pretty sure I've also never played w/ him but I could be wrong)
He's posted some since then and it doesn't seem like his vote on vayne was serious. He voted WoS and I think his reasoning was good. He's off my radar for now.

Rayn hasn't posted much so not all that much to analyze. He also voted WoS for reasons I think are OK.

So nothing really scummy from either of these guys IMO.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2013 14:27 GMT
#369
On June 05 2013 19:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Prpl; you asked me about jay and wos. I need to hear more from him. I know from some games ive read that he is a possible lynchbait if town, but i don't like him using that as defence. Would lynch if he is not willing to do shit. About wos. I don't like his stance on lurkerlynches early on in the game. Why bring that up? I also don't like his stance on jay. How on earth does what Vivax says about jay being a lynchbait affect wos' opinion? Why does wos just take vivax at face value if he thinks jay is scummy? that is scummy.

##Unvote
##Vote: WoS


btw i think vayne is town. He has a weird playstyle but his defence on me is 100% correct. My activity is not alignment indicative.

I dont want to lynch stutters any more. I misread some stuff in his prpl case, and his response to my vote was a townie one. He did not get overly defensive.

I also think prpl is town.

Im gonna look more into other people tonigh. Ace, who do you want to lynch and why? Time to start doing stuff if you are town.

It was sarcasm you idiot.
Seems its the ol' "D1 lynch wagon on wave started by scum that fails" again.
I can't be sure that Zeph is scum since it doesn't fit into the style that scum usually starts their wagons on me, but ill bet there are scum on this wagon atm.

I'm not getting lynched today though so its ok guise. When my kid goies down for a nap I'm going to run a train on some fucking scum so prepare your anuses.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
June 05 2013 14:28 GMT
#370
On June 05 2013 23:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Vivax,
thoughts on Ace?


He has to make clear if and why he intends to stay on the WoS wagon after his initial vote which seems like a pressure vote. Other than that, he discussed strategies related to the setup. Not enough to go to make a read on him.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2013 14:35 GMT
#371
Ace is early lynchbait imo (The Game, Ego mini)
I don't want him dead.
Yet.

I was also thinking of looking into Rayn and Sentinel. I'm not sure how likely it is that they're both scum since they're the last two who jumped on me. Again, proper analysis to follow soon when I can.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 14:36 GMT
#372
He has to make clear if and why he intends to stay on the WoS wagon after his initial vote which seems like a pressure vote. Other than that, he discussed strategies related to the setup. Not enough to go to make a read on him.

Um
So useless vote, and useless talk = not enough.
What is enough may I ask?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 14:37 GMT
#373
On June 05 2013 23:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ace is early lynchbait imo (The Game, Ego mini)
I don't want him dead.
Yet.

I was also thinking of looking into Rayn and Sentinel. I'm not sure how likely it is that they're both scum since they're the last two who jumped on me. Again, proper analysis to follow soon when I can.


Nah man, this game its much worse.
No gg, No skill.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
June 05 2013 14:40 GMT
#374
@Oatsmaster I really doubt you're getting Ace lynched today no matter how you feel about it. Who'd you prefer that we lynch instead?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 05 2013 14:41 GMT
#375
On June 05 2013 23:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 23:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ace is early lynchbait imo (The Game, Ego mini)
I don't want him dead.
Yet.

I was also thinking of looking into Rayn and Sentinel. I'm not sure how likely it is that they're both scum since they're the last two who jumped on me. Again, proper analysis to follow soon when I can.


Nah man, this game its much worse.

Alright ill have a look as well when I can. Can't see wanting to lynch him above rayn atm though.
We're going to have to do some serious consolidation later if I'm the lurker 'park your vote and fuck off' target though, just sayin'.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 14:48 GMT
#376
On June 05 2013 23:40 prplhz wrote:
@Oatsmaster I really doubt you're getting Ace lynched today no matter how you feel about it. Who'd you prefer that we lynch instead?

rayn.
Why dont you want to lynch ace?
No gg, No skill.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 05 2013 14:51 GMT
#377
welp, I decided to take sloosh's advice. Sentinel isn't looking nearly as terrible as rayn atm, on the activity side of things.

Sentinel has a shitty vote on WoS where he just sheeps me and then only gives a reasoning after people call him out.

rayn has a vote on WoS with convoluted reasoning(ie. not taking things into context).

fuck, town is a mess atm.
On June 05 2013 23:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2013 23:40 prplhz wrote:
@Oatsmaster I really doubt you're getting Ace lynched today no matter how you feel about it. Who'd you prefer that we lynch instead?

rayn.
Why dont you want to lynch ace?

because Ace's alignment is easier to determine on day 2 onwards and because, if he is town, mafia is likely to kill him either way. The longer he survives as town, the better it is for town(since he is a good player), and if he is surviving too long then it probably means he is mafia.


##unvote
##vote raynpelikoneet

consolidating into a less active target, because I'm less sure of oats being scum. He's being far more agressive/abrasive than his scum game, so I'll give him that.

Oats, stop fucking tunneling ace.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 14:57 GMT
#378
On June 05 2013 23:51 Zephirdd wrote:
because Ace's alignment is easier to determine on day 2 onwards and because, if he is town, mafia is likely to kill him either way. The longer he survives as town, the better it is for town(since he is a good player), and if he is surviving too long then it probably means he is mafia.

everything in the paragraph is wrong.
So wrong.
Except the alignment thing.
BUT ISNT THAT THE CASE FOR EVERYONE??
HMMM?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 05 2013 14:57 GMT
#379
Its only tunneling when he starts to post again zeph.
No gg, No skill.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
June 05 2013 14:59 GMT
#380
On June 05 2013 22:32 slOosh wrote:
prplhz when you can read into raynpelikoneet & [UoN]Sentinel and your thoughts.

Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft238
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta58
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft641
PiGStarcraft238
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 195
Stork 186
Leta 105
PianO 69
Hyuk 61
Bale 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox723
C9.Mang0268
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor617
Other Games
summit1g9434
Coldzera 820
Sick117
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS43
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick781
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2134
League of Legends
• Lourlo1101
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 11m
Online Event
6h 11m
FEL
11h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.