• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:37
CEST 12:37
KST 19:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8132 users

Doctor Who Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 53 Next
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 18 2013 19:18 GMT
#741
Also oats coming in and 'voting', then disappearing without registering a legitimate vote is suspicious as hell if ffer flips scum.
fferyllt
Profile Joined April 2013
United States317 Posts
May 18 2013 19:20 GMT
#742
Good luck, town.

I'm VT.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 18 2013 19:54 GMT
#743
Well this is anticlimactic
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
May 18 2013 19:55 GMT
#744
On May 19 2013 04:18 deconduo wrote:
Also oats coming in and 'voting', then disappearing without registering a legitimate vote is suspicious as hell if ffer flips scum.

Oats has not voted at all, he risks getting warned or even modkilled. I doubt he made it on purpose.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 19:56 GMT
#745
if I die some last reads

oats scum regardless of ffyt flip

zeph still town


make people talk

I scuttle 5 feet left while looking straight
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 18 2013 19:58 GMT
#746
On May 19 2013 04:55 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2013 04:18 deconduo wrote:
Also oats coming in and 'voting', then disappearing without registering a legitimate vote is suspicious as hell if ffer flips scum.

Oats has not voted at all, he risks getting warned or even modkilled. I doubt he made it on purpose.


This would give credence to the idea that his absence after he was accused and nearly lynched had nothing to do with the accusation itself.

My phone is at 2% charge, I'm getting off after the lynch and should be back for the daypost
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
May 18 2013 20:07 GMT
#747
huuh I think we aren't supposed to post atm.

anyways if Sharrant dies, I did it. more after day post.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
May 18 2013 21:03 GMT
#748
I'm back early, so it should only be about an hour late.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
May 18 2013 22:19 GMT
#749
Day 3

The Doctor knew he had to keep moving or the Angel would get him, but that was already instinctual by this point. He should have been thinking more about the implications of the fferyllt lynch and who was responsible for this sick game, but he just couldn't stop dwelling on what had happened to Amy and Rory. It was his fault that they were dead, but he was not going to let that stand. He would fix this no matter what. He just needed to get to the TARDIS. Then he would be able to fix everything. Flicking his sonic screwdriver to and fro, it guided him closer and closer to his time machine. He was almost there when he fell. Knowing his fate was sealed, he noticed that his foot had gotten stuck underneath the body of Sharrant which was lying in a pool of blood. Before he hit the floor, his neck was snapped...



fferyllt the poor, helpless townie has been lynched!
Blazinghand as the Doctor had his neck snapped!
Sharrant the poor, helpless townie was found dead!



Role PMs: + Show Spoiler +
You are a poor, helpless townie and have nothing but your flashlight. You have no idea where you are or how you got here, but maybe with some help you’ll be able to figure out what is going on and survive this darkness and whatever may be in it...

Your movement speed is [#].


You are the Doctor, the last remaining Time Lord. You have only your sonic screwdriver with you because you can’t seem to find your time machine, the TARDIS. Thankfully, you can use your sonic screwdriver to locate the TARDIS, and each day you will be notified where the TARDIS is in relation to you. Your sonic screwdriver also has the ability to cause any 3x3 area on the board to become illuminated for one day, but this ability can be only used once. This ability is recharged if you reach the TARDIS by moving next to it. To use this ability PM the hosts the center square of the 3x3 area that you'd like to illuminate.

Your movement speed is 5.


Day 2 Lynch

Oatsmaster (2): Zephirdd, ghost_403, mkfuba07, [UoN]Sentinel, deconduo, Sharrant, Blazinghand
Sharrant (0): ghost_403, Zephirdd, phagga
deconduo (0): Blazinghand, [UoN]Sentinel
fferyllt (6): Blazinghand, Zephirdd, [UoN]Sentinel, deconduo, mkfuba07, phagga

fferyllt has been lynched! Let me know if I missed something or made a mistake. Oatsmaster has been warned for not voting in the voting thread. Votes in the voting thread are the only ones that count.



It is now Day 3. The lynch will happen in at 20:00 GMT (+00:00). With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Remember to send in all actions to both hosts by the lynch.

The link to the game board is below.


https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuDE49k3WlYidFhsN0hmUkZGYzluamVRbU85NzRmcWc&usp=sharing
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
May 18 2013 22:19 GMT
#750
I think I got everything correct, but if you see something you think is wrong let me know. I gotta split right now, but I'll be back later.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 18 2013 22:53 GMT
#751
On May 19 2013 07:19 Crossfire99 wrote:
I think I got everything correct, but if you see something you think is wrong let me know. I gotta split right now, but I'll be back later.


I should have moved one more space forward, and be next to B, unless I missed something?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 18 2013 22:54 GMT
#752
Zephirdd is dangerously close to Sharrant's death site. I'm betting he's going to die next night.

Deconduo, what have your alleged detective powers informed you?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 18 2013 22:57 GMT
#753
I didn't get any PM, so I assume there was a mistake (or some other mechanic at work). I just double checked and I did say to move forward 3 spaces.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
May 18 2013 22:58 GMT
#754
My guess is that both you and oats tried to move to the same space, and therefore stopped moving. Crap...

My flashlight is out (obviously), but G's is back on, so that effect must only work for one turn.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 18 2013 22:58 GMT
#755
Furthermore, did you or anyone else see movement during the night?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 18 2013 23:00 GMT
#756
On May 19 2013 07:58 mkfuba07 wrote:
My guess is that both you and oats tried to move to the same space, and therefore stopped moving. Crap...

My flashlight is out (obviously), but G's is back on, so that effect must only work for one turn.


This makes sense.

##Vote: ghost_403
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 18 2013 23:01 GMT
#757
On May 19 2013 07:58 mkfuba07 wrote:
My guess is that both you and oats tried to move to the same space, and therefore stopped moving. Crap...


Oh for fuck sake, I didn't even think about something like that.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 18 2013 23:02 GMT
#758
Didn't see any movement.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
May 18 2013 23:08 GMT
#759
Also the sharrant kill doesn't look like it was an angel feeding. If it was, it should say he was sent back in time. Seeing as there was a neck snapped as well, I'd guess that was a 3rd party kill.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
May 18 2013 23:09 GMT
#760
In case people didn't realize it, I am a vigilante and I just shot sharrant. I guess I was wrong -_-
I'm River Song. Fluff says I met the doctor on the wrong order blablabla and I have a bullet, which I just spent.

Breadcumbs on first post:
I could have a gun and point my flashlight to an angel, but I would not know it unless I had knowledge of my own handle(the letter on the board).



Also, A and B are town. Like, A and B are confirmed town. Which means we don't lynch oats nor deconduo. That's how I'm interpreting it at least; or does puppets show as green to lanterns?

A = deconduo GREEN
B = oats GREEN
C = phagga

F = Sentinel
G = Zephirdd
H = ghost
I = mkfuba

phagga has been playing blatantly town this game.

which leaves Sentinel, ghost and mkfuba.
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 53 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings93
SHIN 44
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
ByuN 209
mouzHeroMarine 63
SHIN 44
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38543
Calm 10071
Rain 2995
soO 841
BeSt 612
FanTaSy 572
Bisu 473
Stork 446
Soulkey 342
Soma 312
[ Show more ]
Rush 239
firebathero 233
Barracks 116
Last 107
Pusan 69
Mind 69
Light 54
Shinee 47
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 31
Killer 30
Snow 29
Terrorterran 25
hero 23
Sacsri 22
HiyA 22
Shine 17
yabsab 17
Trap 16
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 14
Noble 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli539
x6flipin4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
gofns37469
singsing1724
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 23m
OSC
12h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.