• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:48
CEST 02:48
KST 09:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9750 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 118 Next
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 11:16 GMT
#1621
On May 18 2013 20:12 Blazinghand wrote:
based on the fact he didn't choose to hammer hiropro but stayed off the mislynch wagon? i think that depends on his rationale


based on the fact that after having zero votes one day he (appears to) have two votes the next day. Not claiming that is tantamount to a scum claim.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 11:19 GMT
#1622
oh, that's interesting. good eye! fwiw i have seen (and been) town doublevoters
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 18 2013 11:20 GMT
#1623
yep. Updated
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 11:20 GMT
#1624
ones who don't claim their double vote in a tight lynch with the tow candidates running very close to lynch and votes playing every which way?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 11:21 GMT
#1625
oh. Never mind.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 11:27 GMT
#1626
So, how about my bullshit?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 11:39 GMT
#1627
poke
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 18 2013 12:14 GMT
#1628
why isn't this game over wtf
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 18 2013 12:15 GMT
#1629
sloosh scum, snb scum
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 18 2013 12:27 GMT
#1630
On May 18 2013 21:15 kushm4sta wrote:
sloosh scum, snb scum

The problem with this, is that I tend to find people pushing me to flip town. Like ALL THE TIME.

Why didnt we quicklynch BH btw?
No gg, No skill.
shirokami
Profile Joined April 2013
Finland107 Posts
May 18 2013 16:04 GMT
#1631
yeah why didnt we lynch bh?
No clue.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 18:12 GMT
#1632
How the fuck has no one said anything while I slept?

BH, come back you scummy scum. I want you to tell me about my bulldhit play and how I'm obv scum but as soon as I say something you tell me it's a good catch and don't pressure me at all.

VE, get back in here. There are scum to catch. Words to be had, etc.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 18:15 GMT
#1633
ugh you guys can't just repeat "bh is scum" and make it true. Let me put it this way for you guys so it's clear: if I was scum, SURELY i'd have hammered hiropro once it looked like town sentiment was irreversibly against me, right? I mean, it seems like an obvious move. If I KNOW I'm getting lynched, might as well take a townie down with me right

but i didn't cause I didn't think hiropro was scum. If I were sucm surely i'd see what a bad situation this is and at least try to take one townie with me. it's not WIFOM, it's WTHTD
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 18:26 GMT
#1634
You addressed not a single point I brought up. F for effort.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 18 2013 18:28 GMT
#1635
On May 19 2013 03:15 Blazinghand wrote:
ugh you guys can't just repeat "bh is scum" and make it true. Let me put it this way for you guys so it's clear: if I was scum, SURELY i'd have hammered hiropro once it looked like town sentiment was irreversibly against me, right? I mean, it seems like an obvious move. If I KNOW I'm getting lynched, might as well take a townie down with me right

but i didn't cause I didn't think hiropro was scum. If I were sucm surely i'd see what a bad situation this is and at least try to take one townie with me. it's not WIFOM, it's WTHTD

SURELY RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?????
THATS WHY YOUR VOTE WAS ON HIM AT THE END RIGHT?> RIGHTHHTHTHTHT
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 18:39 GMT
#1636
oh wait shit did I actually vote hiropro lol
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 18:39 GMT
#1637
WAIT NO I DIDN'T

wtf Oats I don't understand your post literally at all
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 18:43 GMT
#1638
Pretty sure your vote was inexplicably on me
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 18:45 GMT
#1639
yeah see why would i have my vote inexplicably on prom and not on hiropro when I could instead totally hammer? that's what scum would do! Like, literally why not take a sure mislynch if you KNOW you're dead anyways?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 19:06 GMT
#1640
Yo Kushmaster. I think you are scum with Sloosh and SnB. Because you are. What say you?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta22
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
ProTech163
SpeCial 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13969
Artosis 592
Shuttle 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
canceldota136
League of Legends
Doublelift4217
Counter-Strike
taco 150
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox350
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6728
shahzam600
Day[9].tv593
C9.Mang0362
Maynarde154
Trikslyr68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP51
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv593
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 12m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.