• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10141 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 118 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 18 2013 04:04 GMT
#1601
##Vote Hiro
No gg, No skill.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 18 2013 04:15 GMT
#1602
k hiro you are hammered. can you tell us if you are scum so we dont have to wait
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 18 2013 04:25 GMT
#1603
Wow I was getting excited because I'm pretty blitzed for the fact that BH was going to die because lulz factor alone as I skimmed thru the last few pages here. Boner kill. Hiro please be mafia or all my reads are shit
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 18 2013 04:27 GMT
#1604
On May 18 2013 13:25 ObviousOne wrote:
Wow I was getting excited because I'm pretty blitzed for the fact that BH was going to die because lulz factor alone as I skimmed thru the last few pages here. Boner kill. Hiro please be mafia or all my reads are shit

yeah me too
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 18 2013 04:30 GMT
#1605
Just got back, reading...on page 74.....I'm afraid in the next fucking 6 pages to see what I'll find
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 18 2013 04:34 GMT
#1606
On May 18 2013 13:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
Just got back, reading...on page 74.....I'm afraid in the next fucking 6 pages to see what I'll find

We lynches you bro !!? Psyche ??
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-18 05:45:10
May 18 2013 05:44 GMT
#1607
I stepped out, making sense of things now
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-18 11:20:34
May 18 2013 05:58 GMT
#1608
[image loading]
Day 2 wagons




ObviousOne[L-7]: Blazinghand, VisceraEyes
WaveofShadow[L-7]: Oatsmaster, shirokami
Oatsmaster[L-7]: WaveofShadow
VisceraEyes[L-7]: Promethelax, ObviousOne, kushmasta, HiroPro, Oatsmaster, shirokami
HiroPro[Lynched]: VisceraEyes, kushmasta, Promethelax, strongandbig, grush57, prplhz, WaveofShadow, shirokami, VisceraEyes, slOosh, grush57 ,VisceraEyes, kushm4sta
kushmasta[L-7]: prplhz
prplhz[L-7]: Blazinghand
Blazinghand[L-3]: HiroPro, Promethelax, VisceraEyes, HiroPro, grush, shirokami, kushm4sta, kushm4sta, Oatsmaster
Promethelax[L-6]: Blazinghand, HiroPro


HiroPro, the Carnival Cruise Dancer (Vanilla Town) has been lynched!
+ Show Spoiler +

Carnival Cruise Dancer (Vanilla Town) - Welcome to another wonderful adventure with Carnival Cruise lines where high fantasy meets the high seas! Instead of dancing for dollars like in your former line of work, you now dance for a more respectable and legit clientele on a different kind of high seas. You've made it to the big time performing on Carnival Cruise ships for more than a year. However, you never forget where you came from and you can sense the movement of shady individuals, the smell of used cheap cigars dipped in a glass of alcohol, and the familiar crinkle of dollar bill coming out of dingy pants pockets. Your senses prove right as it is announced some meanies are trying to take over the ship. That doesn't bother you as you're used to being man handled, but the thought of them not paying makes you angry. And not paying for pleasure is the only sin you know exists. Get them off the ship or you won't be dancing much longer. You win when all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated. Good luck! Have fun!


It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in Night Actions. Night 2 will end Sunday, May 19 4:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 18 2013 06:14 GMT
#1609
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 18 2013 06:32 GMT
#1610
Finally I can actually talk. Ugh I hate that all the activity goes down when I can't fucking be around.
VE WHAT THE FUCK with that BH speedwagon. I would have been pissed as hell if he flipped red and I wasn't a part of it. Hell if I was around I may have hammered him when he was sitting at L-1; I'm not sure. But who the fuck pushes a wagon the way you did, even if it IS scumBH? Ugh. Still have to read into him but if he turns up scum to me I am tunneling the fuck out of him tomorrow.

I can't say for certain if I would have removed my vote on Hiro to prevent the mislynch because he still looked scummy to me and not a great deal of new info popped up regarding him in the time I was gone.

Mostly I want to hear from VE and Sloosh regarding how and why the last 8 or so hours went down the way they did.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 18 2013 09:59 GMT
#1611
fuck me with a stgick
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 10:34 GMT
#1612
Starting to catch up now. Who is around and useful?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 10:52 GMT
#1613
On May 18 2013 08:52 Blazinghand wrote:
what kind of shit is that, you can't just drop a vote with no case then say you're gone till deadline


so bh can be busy:
On May 18 2013 10:55 Blazinghand wrote:
you know exactly what I've been doing. 3 games 1 hosted game. plus its Friday night. I don't have to put up with your shit on NY bright off

but I can't? I'm playing in two games (one just finished) hosting a game was just hosting a game which is over I work all weekedn but when I pop in for the little time I have it is scum motivated. Uh huh.

So you'd rather I don't post my thoughts in the little time I have and let the lynch go away from the player I want lynched? I think not.

On May 18 2013 08:55 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm currently being flood-controlled but here are my thoughts: if Prom is really doing this and bailing without backup, no case, just a vote, and saying he's gone till deadline, that's a clear scum move. I suggest we vote him. His play this game has been bullshit.

##unvote
##vote promethelax


interesting, you didn't have anything to say about me before this. Literally I have only appeared in your filter before this as a person you are replying to. So lets dive into the 'bullshit' my play has been. Or should we look into a trolly over compensating scum BH? The one with the post hoc rationalizations for calling prp scummy.

On May 18 2013 10:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm a little salty at Prom for dumping this in my lap...I just wanted to lynch Hiro. I JUST WANTED TO LYNCH HIROPRO!!

We're having words when he returns, me and that guy. BET.


Word me bro. word me.

Sloosh is scum, hasn't cared about a lynch before but now we're in what scum probably thought was mylo he chainsaw defends BH and pushes through hiro lynch. Sorry I wasn't here to make this lynch land on scum. Assuming the game doesn't end tonight lynch into bh/sloosh tomorrow. If I'm alive I'll lead you on this road.

Sloosh, bh both scum. If viggies exist hit here.


And to answer my own question: no one.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 11:01 GMT
#1614
is the d2 final votecount accurate?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 11:02 GMT
#1615
man at least i was around and trying to explain myself rather than being promethelax
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 11:07 GMT
#1616
being promethelax > being blazinghand
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 11:09 GMT
#1617
Also I think Oats is scum based on votecounts. Need confirmation from hosts. What do you think mr Hand?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 11:12 GMT
#1618
based on the fact he didn't choose to hammer hiropro but stayed off the mislynch wagon? i think that depends on his rationale
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-18 11:13:06
May 18 2013 11:12 GMT
#1619
Pretty sure it's accurate. You see an error?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
May 18 2013 11:14 GMT
#1620
On May 18 2013 14:58 Ace wrote:
[image loading]
Day 2 wagons




ObviousOne[L-7]: Blazinghand, VisceraEyes
WaveofShadow[L-7]: Oatsmaster, shirokami
Oatsmaster[L-7]: WaveofShadow
VisceraEyes[L-7]: Promethelax, ObviousOne, kushmasta, HiroPro, Oatsmaster, shirokami
HiroPro[Lynched]: VisceraEyes, kushmasta, Promethelax, strongandbig, grush57, prplhz, WaveofShadow, shirokami, VisceraEyes, slOosh, grush57 ,VisceraEyes, kushm4sta
kushmasta[L-7]: prplhz
prplhz[L-7]: Blazinghand
Blazinghand[L-2]: HiroPro, Promethelax, VisceraEyes, HiroPro, grush, shirokami, kushm4sta, kushm4sta, Oatsmaster
Promethelax[L-6]: Blazinghand, HiroPro


HiroPro, the Carnival Cruise Dancer (Vanilla Town) has been lynched!
+ Show Spoiler +

Carnival Cruise Dancer (Vanilla Town) - Welcome to another wonderful adventure with Carnival Cruise lines where high fantasy meets the high seas! Instead of dancing for dollars like in your former line of work, you now dance for a more respectable and legit clientele on a different kind of high seas. You've made it to the big time performing on Carnival Cruise ships for more than a year. However, you never forget where you came from and you can sense the movement of shady individuals, the smell of used cheap cigars dipped in a glass of alcohol, and the familiar crinkle of dollar bill coming out of dingy pants pockets. Your senses prove right as it is announced some meanies are trying to take over the ship. That doesn't bother you as you're used to being man handled, but the thought of them not paying makes you angry. And not paying for pleasure is the only sin you know exists. Get them off the ship or you won't be dancing much longer. You win when all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated. Good luck! Have fun!


It is now Night 2. You have 24 hours to send in Night Actions. Night 2 will end Sunday, May 19 4:00am GMT (GMT+00:00)


surely four votes puts a player at L-3
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 250
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_160
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .203
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King69
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 49m
Replay Cast
8h 34m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.