• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:22
CEST 00:22
KST 07:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8216 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 118 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 01:12 GMT
#1561
On May 18 2013 10:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 10:07 Blazinghand wrote:
So you're not going to link or quote your case? Seriously? if I were a town player pushing a scum player I'd KNOW WHERE MY CASE IS

well, my dota game is done so I can offer some help and stuff. I'm at L-1 I see and I get it, i'm gonna get mislynched for the first time in a over a year today. All I ask is don't hammer me for an hour or two so I can post some reads before I do so

I guess that makes me a scum player right BH? Or no? See you didn't really say one way or the other so it's kinda ambiguous when you say it like that, huh?


still not linking it!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:15 GMT
#1562
Still not caring what you say!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 18 2013 01:15 GMT
#1563
Where the crap is Oats?
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 18 2013 01:19 GMT
#1564
fuck it
##vote bh
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 18 2013 01:23 GMT
#1565
I agree with sloosh
##Vote: Hiropro
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:24 GMT
#1566
##Unvote

Kush is making me uncomfortable.

BH, you're here and many many others are not. I'm removing myself from this tunnel so that you might change my mind.

Start by commenting on what I said about prplhz, and if you have anything to add now would be the time. You can't miss it, it's right before the post you're so desperate for me to link - I'm sure you've found it by now stop being a prick and just comment on it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 01:26 GMT
#1567
I am not being a prick
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:26 GMT
#1568
Repeatedly asking me to link something you can easily find in my filter with the reading comprehension level of a TODDLER is being a prick BH. Just go find it and comment on it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 18 2013 01:27 GMT
#1569
VE I think you are going on tilt. Reread how Hiro joined whatever wagon was available, willingly sheeped HIS SCUM READ, and has disappeared as thread became a total mess. Take a step back. Lynch Hiro.

On May 18 2013 08:55 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm currently being flood-controlled but here are my thoughts: if Prom is really doing this and bailing without backup, no case, just a vote, and saying he's gone till deadline, that's a clear scum move. I suggest we vote him. His play this game has been bullshit.

##unvote
##vote promethelax

On May 18 2013 08:55 HiroPro wrote:
ahhhh, w/e. I don't even care, I haven't slept in ages and I don't even know what i'm doing anymore at this point honestly. kill him

##Unvote
##Vote Promethelax

Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 01:28 GMT
#1570
why not link it? what are you afraid of?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
May 18 2013 01:30 GMT
#1571
bh hammer hiro
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 01:34 GMT
#1572
why

am not trying to be duck. here CIA phone. cab link?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:36 GMT
#1573
On prplhz:
On May 18 2013 07:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Whatever I'll go first. I'm inclined to agree that prplhz looks bad. There are a few instances in this game where I feel like a prplhz would come in and bitch at town..it's one of his things he does as town. But that's something he has NOT done...which is never a good indication. There's also a lack of one of his most common scum-tells imo, but again, LACK of something is weak and I don't like submitting it as evidence.

However, there ARE things that lead me to believe that prplhz is scum.
Show nested quote +
On May 15 2013 07:17 prplhz wrote:
I'm really fucking annoyed that one of my cases is getting ignored yet again. I don't really write huge ass cases but that doesn't really mean that the case is bad. My first hunches in my last couple of games have been quite right and I have a good feeling about HiroPro but people are just ignoring my case because it's not a dumb wall of text.
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 06:11 prplhz wrote:
@BlazingHand I know that you usually just spout nonsense but could you at least put something sensible together on my case instead of just saying that it's bad? Because that leads absolutely nowhere (and I don't really think it is bad).

I need to sleep now but we absolutely need a lynch today, lynches are really important and we can't have scum kill three times in a row without us lynching a single person. For some reason kushm4sta isn't happening but I'm kinda fine with HiroPro too.

##Vote HiroPro


So he's salty about no one paying attention to his case, but when someone else picks up the torch, all of a sudden he's "kinda fine with it"? It sounds like trying to distance himself from a bad lynch to me, but that means that Hiro is a bad lynch (being the wagon in question). Conversely, it could be that prplhz' read of Hiro has changed a la his responses to the wagon and his suspicion of BH. I find scumPrplhz more likely...but I'm not sure if that precludes HiroScum.

Tell me why you think prplhz is scum. Or tell me why you think Hiro is town. Or tell me ANYTHING AND STOP BEING A USELESS LITTLE SHIT.


On BH:
On May 18 2013 07:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 07:15 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 18 2013 06:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Unvote

Talk to me about prplhz BH.


ok so there's two big things about prplhz, but only one that I consider seriously a thing I'm lynching him for.

First, and this is the important one, prplhz is pushing a lynch on kush that he MUST know is bad. he has stated repeatedly that he thinks kush is objectively scummy, but refuses to give a complete meta read on him. If presented with evidence that kush is ALWAYS objectively scummy, reasonably you'd back off, make a meta read, claim a red check, or state you want to lynch him for policy reasons. If you don't do any of these, you haven't actually demonstrated that kush is scum and not town. If you're not interested in doing any of these, then you are not interested in finding out if kush is scum or not.

Basically, prplhz wants to lynch kush. Why? Well, prplhz claims it's because he thinks kush is scummy, but it's completely clear that nothing kush is doing this game is scummier than normal kush play. Prplhz says "well, he's more self-focused this game!" but doesn't give the evidence to show this as a legitimate meta read. He doesn't even say he wants to policy lynch kush. Why is he voting kush? Because he doesn't want to take part in the serious discourse/wagons (OO, WoS, and for some reason VE and HiroPro) and by voting kush he looks like he's doing something.

It's completely clear what's going on here-- prplhz is opting out of the town discourse by voting kush.

Okay well this is horseshit and isn't worth bucking the Hiro wagon over. I don't care what your read of Kush is, basing your read of prplhz off your "Hey kush is NULL bitch!" feels does nothing to sway me off Hiro.

Keep in mind that adding a new wagon now is a suspicious move regardless of your target anyway - we nolynched after a N0 start with NKs...we're fucking screwed if we nolynch again imo, and that's what this looks like to me. Redeem thyself in mine eyes...or I swear to God I'll scream in this thread until every Hiro voter is on YOU instead.


@OO
If you want to limit scum between WoS and BH, I'd say BH more likely to flip scum than WoS. This is epic level bad right here and BH isn't bad like this. He's bad in other ways, but.....not like this. Tell me why you think WoS is a better target.


As you can see, initially I agreed with you re: prplhz, but the more you refused to comment on my content on him, the worse and worse you looked to me, so the less and less I was suspecting prplhz. If you're town, show me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 01:38 GMT
#1574
the point is there isn't a real rwadion to push kush
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:42 GMT
#1575
But he's pushing SOMEONE BH. That's more than Kush HIMSELF is doing man! That's my point - the action is null - so why would you have this huge scumread on him? To the point of bucking the only viable lynch at the time (which, by the way, you have NOT explained why it's horrible beeteedubz) - I just don't understand the motivation. YOU DIDN'T EVEN PUSH PRPLHZ, you just came in and was like "Hey guys prplhz scum cause Kush null BYEEEEEE"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:44 GMT
#1576
I'm a little salty at Prom for dumping this in my lap...I just wanted to lynch Hiro. I JUST WANTED TO LYNCH HIROPRO!!

We're having words when he returns, me and that guy. BET.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 01:50 GMT
#1577
thew punt isn't whether or not he was pushing someone the point is he was doing so meaninglessly with no Susanne to opt out of the town discourse.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:51 GMT
#1578
And again - you're accusing him of something you yourself were doing. You weren't trying to talk about prplhz, or you would have been here...you know...discoursing with town? But you weren't were you? I tried. I tried to talk to you about prplhz and you fucking vanished man. So what does that make you?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 01:55 GMT
#1579
you know exactly what I've been doing. 3 games 1 hosted game. plus its Friday night. I don't have to put up with your shit on NY bright off
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 18 2013 01:56 GMT
#1580
is it hammer time?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech180
Nina 136
ViBE75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15567
Artosis 380
firebathero 77
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever380
canceldota87
NeuroSwarm49
League of Legends
Doublelift4173
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g7351
FrodaN1227
shahzam545
C9.Mang0359
RotterdaM95
Mew2King36
fpsfer 1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 26
• RyuSc2 19
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
• Shiphtur645
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
38m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.