• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6458 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 118 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 00:51 GMT
#1541
Don't tell me to do something then tell me the answer to the question you asked it's manipulative and frankly it's offensive that you'd presume to know what I'd say anyway considering your play right now.

EVERYONE VOTE FOR BH GOD DAMNIT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 00:52 GMT
#1542
VE is trying to push through this lynch just by being loudest

what's wrong with you people
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 18 2013 00:54 GMT
#1543
hmm what happened to the logic that one of OO or Oats is scum?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 00:58 GMT
#1544
This is fucking stupid...we're probably going to nolynch because the only people present are scum and the townie trying to get him lynched and one other person who's literally trying his hardest not to do anything.

NO ONE GETS LYNCHED INT HAT SCENARIO PEOPLE NOT ONE PERSON.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 18 2013 01:00 GMT
#1545
How long until lynch?
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 01:01 GMT
#1546
you can't just show up a few hours from the deadline, claim a no-lynch is imminent and say "well, i have no real reasoning but we should lynch this guy"

wtf
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 01:01 GMT
#1547
we have 3 hours I believe
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:01 GMT
#1548
~3 hours I think.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 18 2013 01:01 GMT
#1549
Day ends in 3 hours
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 18 2013 01:02 GMT
#1550
sheepm4sta
##vote bh
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:02 GMT
#1551
On May 18 2013 10:01 Blazinghand wrote:
you can't just show up a few hours from the deadline, claim a no-lynch is imminent and say "well, i have no real reasoning but we should lynch this guy"

wtf

I have reasoning. Again, you're just trying to discredit what I'm saying by saying it doesn't exist. This is EXACTLY the same shit you pulled in The Game, and it's TIRED FUCKING BULLSHIT BH.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 01:03 GMT
#1552
On May 18 2013 10:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2013 10:01 Blazinghand wrote:
you can't just show up a few hours from the deadline, claim a no-lynch is imminent and say "well, i have no real reasoning but we should lynch this guy"

wtf

I have reasoning. Again, you're just trying to discredit what I'm saying by saying it doesn't exist. This is EXACTLY the same shit you pulled in The Game, and it's TIRED FUCKING BULLSHIT BH.


ok, just link me your amazing reasoning, the reasoning you keep on not linking me to
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:04 GMT
#1553
Find it yourself scum, I'm not going to convince YOU that you're scum. Townies know how to filter me, I don't even have to link it for their benefit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 18 2013 01:04 GMT
#1554
What the crap is going on?
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:04 GMT
#1555
BH is claiming scum and I'm trying to lynch him for it. Join me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-18 01:06:35
May 18 2013 01:06 GMT
#1556
Day 2 wagoons

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

ObviousOne[L-7]: Blazinghand, VisceraEyes
WaveofShadow[L-7]: Oatsmaster, shirokami
Oatsmaster[L-7]: WaveofShadow
VisceraEyes[L-7]: Promethelax, ObviousOne, kushmasta, HiroPro, Oatsmaster, shirokami
HiroPro[L-4]: VisceraEyes, kushmasta, Promethelax, strongandbig, grush57, prplhz, WaveofShadow, shirokami, VisceraEyes
kushmasta[L-7]: prplhz
prplhz[L-7]: Blazinghand
Blazinghand[L-1]: HiroPro, Promethelax, VisceraEyes, HiroPro, grush, shirokami, kushm4sta
Promethelax[L-6]: Blazinghand, HiroPro

Day 2 ends Saturday, May 18 4:00am GMT (GMT+00:00) if no majority is reached


Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 18 2013 01:07 GMT
#1557
So you're not going to link or quote your case? Seriously? if I were a town player pushing a scum player I'd KNOW WHERE MY CASE IS

well, my dota game is done so I can offer some help and stuff. I'm at L-1 I see and I get it, i'm gonna get mislynched for the first time in a over a year today. All I ask is don't hammer me for an hour or two so I can post some reads before I do so
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 18 2013 01:09 GMT
#1558
shit didn't realize he was l1
##unvote BH
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 18 2013 01:11 GMT
#1559
On May 18 2013 10:07 Blazinghand wrote:
So you're not going to link or quote your case? Seriously? if I were a town player pushing a scum player I'd KNOW WHERE MY CASE IS

well, my dota game is done so I can offer some help and stuff. I'm at L-1 I see and I get it, i'm gonna get mislynched for the first time in a over a year today. All I ask is don't hammer me for an hour or two so I can post some reads before I do so

I guess that makes me a scum player right BH? Or no? See you didn't really say one way or the other so it's kinda ambiguous when you say it like that, huh?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
May 18 2013 01:12 GMT
#1560
On May 18 2013 08:55 HiroPro wrote:
ahhhh, w/e. I don't even care, I haven't slept in ages and I don't even know what i'm doing anymore at this point honestly. kill him

##Unvote
##Vote Promethelax

The guy doesn't do anything for the whole game, makes a case when he is pressured and on the end of a noose, and then immediately drops the case when something with more prospects comes up, and you all decide to sheep someone even though he gave no reasoning and isn't going to be here to figure out the lynch?

Utter bull. We stay the course - there's an abnormal amount of backlash to this lynch compared to Day 1. It probably means we are right and scum are flailing about because they are trying for perfect game.

##Vote: HiroPro
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3334
Soma 262
Rush 250
Killer 111
ToSsGirL 91
Mong 75
Shinee 36
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
byalli457
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g7576
olofmeister653
WinterStarcraft562
Happy289
dupreeh237
Sick187
crisheroes121
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos825
• Stunt442
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.