• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:05
CEST 06:05
KST 13:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6421 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 118 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 19 2013 04:57 GMT
#1661
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
shirokami
Profile Joined April 2013
Finland107 Posts
May 19 2013 05:56 GMT
#1662
Woah
No clue.
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 19 2013 06:10 GMT
#1663
##vote prplhz
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 19 2013 06:23 GMT
#1664
Yeah that's FUCKING RIGHT.
All 'dem hataz. Nice shot whoever that was.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 06:59 GMT
#1665
WoS Town then. For now.

On May 13 2013 18:06 Blazinghand wrote:
lol wut

OK real talk you can't go and say "that's s post s newbie would make" and also be like "also he has been worthless" and also be like "but let's not lynch him'


WoS is no Marvellosity but hes no kushm4sta either. there's a pretty obvious explanation to his post there: blatant attempt to buddy me and hide in the shadow of my analysis. his isn't a post that helps town or hunts scum. he's just trying to blend in. there's an easy solution to that.

##vote WoS


What's more likely, that BH would call out his mafia teammate on this, or that he would call out townie and use it as an easy excuse to tunnel all day just like he ended up doing to me? From my perspective, it's more than likely this makes WoS town.



Thanks to whoever/however, BH died in the night. Not starting a full re-read yet but going to check out his latest interactions.

Kush you are voting for Prplhz so I'm going to look at his interactions with this past day. Looks like a lot of their recent efforts (BH vs Prplhz) went into casting doubt on eachother, whether or not both are mafia this is where the opportunities begin to unfold.



If you really think that they are both mafia together, then maybe we should be looking further into BH's filter a bit for his other interactions.

Go through BH's filter for a moment, looking at the smaller things:

VE
BH basically said VE's efforts were to get a lynch by being the loudest, which was true, but also hypocritical to the max when compared to BH's pushes. Gave VE a lot of push-back for the case during the last hours of D2. Pretty much cementing my town read on VE.

Prplhz
On May 18 2013 07:26 Blazinghand wrote:
GOD how are all of you SO BLIND. It's like hideously glaringly obvious that prplhz is double scum. It's like i'm the only town player and you're all scum and just fucking with me


On May 18 2013 05:53 Blazinghand wrote:
i like how you think that anything but voting prplhz wos or OO is a legit thing today

1 mafia 2 town? Standard right? Possibly. Need to think on this, it's possible the entire list was town but there's also the fact that Prplhz still has a 2 page filter on D3. Votes Vayne, leaves. Votes Hiro, leaves. Yeah I can see this being the case. It's not the voting that is scummy, it's how it's done here. Doesn't end up being able to be around to further discuss, as long as he maintains his schedule of appearances there is no way to know whether or not he is or is not available for the last few hours of day cycles. We get two days to discuss who we want to lynch, and he always parks his vote and leaves so it cannot be changed. This increases the chance for no-lynch and mislynch and he literally has an out with "Sorry I wasn't able to be around to change it" which, yes is understandable, no does not change the fact that he could be voting/discussing for the previous 24 hours of the day period and is barely here for that.

On May 17 2013 13:21 prplhz wrote:
I don't like lynching VisceraEyes at all.

VE started the game with a town read on Prplhz, I'm inclined to think Prplhz wanted to keep him as an ally, especially when VE was interested in lynching Vayne and potentially OO



I guess I did kind of end up going further back past the more recent stuff, but the longer I think on it, the more I convince myself that it's very possible that despite their arguments in the thread that Prplhz is mafia.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 07:01 GMT
#1666
##vote: Prplhz
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 19 2013 07:51 GMT
#1667
LOL AND I JUST REALIZED MY FUCKING SCUM TUNNEL ME EARLY HEURISTIC IS RIGHT
/fucking flex
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 09:11 GMT
#1668
FUCK YEAH.

ObviousOne - If we're going to find scum together, you do the facts and I'll do the feels. I've read the thread and here are my feels.

Before we go all hasty mode and quicklynch prplhz, let us not forget that prplhz was the subject of BH's ire late in the day yesterday. I'd like to hear what prplhz has to say regarding yesterday's events and where he thinks scum are hiding. I still very much think he's scum, but I'm holding my vote for now.

Prom still coming into the thread wanting to talk to people "of worth" is really starting to bother me. That kind of attitude is very unlike Prom from what I remember - we don't play together as often as I'd like. Also his read of slOosh is bad I think. slOosh is looking EXACTLY like he did in Nomination (which I have read TWICE during this game so far) and I've got a solid townread on slOosh. My experience with slOosh is a very lurky, afraid-type scum. Not what we're seeing here, and he's sounding very townie.

I mentioned before reading Nomination twice. The other time was to look at Oatsmaster more thoroughly. I see the same semi-aggressive kinds of posts and I THIIIINK he's town. It definitely doesn't look like his only scum game listed in the TL Mafia Directory, but I think there's a more recent game I can look at? For scumOats?

shirokami. His votes yesterday were bad. Literally none of them came with reasoning, or even comment. I had him as newbTown but fuck. Firetruck. I think scum now.

strongandbig - I've actually been scum with strongandbig pretty memorably. We were scum together in ChronoTrigger, and he was barely playing at all. Here was his filter - it's only 6 pages and he died on Cycle 7. I haven't filtered strongandbig yet, but what I remember offhand is nothing like that filter. I'm leaning town on SnB.

Kushm4sta..........gets a post all his very own. Intrigue

These have been my feels. I'm filterdiving and available for questions.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 09:16 GMT
#1669
VE would you say that you feel prom was more aggressive than you're used to seeing? I have to look at his other games to see how that strikes me actually. I remember him throwing away D1 in LX was it? Something random and aggressive that lacked the thread presence to push his RNG? I need to look at his town games. Back after I set up some java.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 09:17 GMT
#1670
I would not call his tone in that game aggressive, I mean in terms of his preference to RNG and not accepting anything else before he was figured out.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 09:21 GMT
#1671
In LX as scum he had a planned absence, and he did something silly early on that drew a lot of attention to him. Then he disappeared, and he got mayoral lynched. He wasn't aggressive at all really, when he got caught he went kinda limp. Rolled over almost. No offense Prom..but I think he was asking to be lynched really. Or hoping he'd be forgotten.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 09:23 GMT
#1672
And he hasn't really been super aggressive this game either. He feels...restrained almost. I bet he's like, trying to not spam or something silly.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 09:25 GMT
#1673
Hehe it was Wave he was trying to get lynched come to think of it.

Srsmode...Wave confTown.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 09:25 GMT
#1674
On May 19 2013 18:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
In LX as scum he had a planned absence, and he did something silly early on that drew a lot of attention to him. Then he disappeared, and he got mayoral lynched. He wasn't aggressive at all really, when he got caught he went kinda limp. Rolled over almost. No offense Prom..but I think he was asking to be lynched really. Or hoping he'd be forgotten.

On May 10 2013 14:50 Promethelax wrote:
/in
don't expect anything from me but a warm body my time is not as free as I want it to be.

Deja vu?! lol
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 09:25 GMT
#1675
Or no maybe Vivax. I don't know but that game was fun.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 09:28 GMT
#1676
Well he went like, out of town or something. That post looks more like a "yeah I'm busy irl etc etc" kind of pregame post. Prom literally wasn't in the game for a few days in LX after drawing attention from like ALL of the influential townies. He was fucked.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 09:29 GMT
#1677
Suffice to say, I don't think LX is an even representation of Promethelax' scum play in the least.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 19 2013 09:38 GMT
#1678
VE as far as Oats is concerned now that BH has flipped scum I find it very difficult to believe he would be scum simply based on the fact that they both jumped on my wagon super quick. Two scum being first to jump on a wagon that looked as though it might be ridden all the way to my death (and subsequent townflip) would look mighty bad imo.

Not to discount Oats' seemingly scummy play for part of the game, but yeah it just doesn't seem altogether likely to me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 19 2013 09:40 GMT
#1679
yeah prome hasnt actually played scum in like a year. LX doesnt count.

Ive played a few more scum games since then VE, check my profile
No gg, No skill.
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 09:43 GMT
#1680
On May 19 2013 18:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
Suffice to say, I don't think LX is an even representation of Promethelax' scum play in the least.

Yeah, okay, let's look at it this way: Prom has 2 scum games listed in his profile, one was a newbie game from ages ago and then there was LX which was random as fuck obviscummy. Take a gander at British Empire Mini II. He was town there, his early game features tons of short posts, very few large posts/mega-cases. Lots of willingness to discuss things. I don't get that bossy tone that we're seeing here in his posts from British; he's very handily demonstrating inquisitive/paranoid tendencies in British. Here he's assuming a commanding presence, but the counter-point to that is that his expected activity would not really support that playstyle for this particular game. I need to read his filter through-and-through here but that's one major difference I'm noticing that really can't be explained unless he's intentionally trying to be tough guy here and what's the town motivation for sounding like a bully? Here his posts feel less like a discussion and more like a dictatorship. He's driving but he's AFK. GHOST-RIDE THE WHIP!

Does that jive with what you're feeling?

Can't really do a meta analysis of his mafia play when he has two games ever and they are so far apart / different in nature. I can just point out what I see as not really feeling like his town play and guess as to whether or not that makes him scummy.

Last thought for the moment, need to look at how he voted for BH, like that entire conversation in context of the thread, that's where the Swedish Fish are likely hiding.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17248
Rain 1425
GuemChi 616
sSak 41
Bale 25
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm237
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
taco 440
minikerr32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1008
Mew2King81
Other Games
summit1g8043
WinterStarcraft589
C9.Mang0181
ViBE136
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1135
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 24
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo900
• Stunt306
• Rush138
Other Games
• Scarra951
• Shiphtur884
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 55m
INu's Battles
6h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 55m
OSC
18h 10m
Replay Cast
18h 55m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.