• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:14
CEST 04:14
KST 11:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7809 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 118 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
May 19 2013 09:45 GMT
#1681
lol looking back and BH calling me out for attempting to 'buddy' him I knew that was horseshit. People buddy each other all the time in this damn game yet I get called out every time I feel like trying it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 09:46 GMT
#1682
On May 19 2013 18:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
lol looking back and BH calling me out for attempting to 'buddy' him I knew that was horseshit. People buddy each other all the time in this damn game yet I get called out every time I feel like trying it.

DISTINCT LACK OF FUTURE BUDDYING DETECTED

WHY ARE YOU NOT BUDDYING?

/jokes
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 09:48 GMT
#1683
If you're town don't worry about being called out. In mother russia, scum call out YOU.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 09:54 GMT
#1684
See like BH fussed about VE pushing his lynch, but Prom voted for BH first. Suddenly VE is the scummiest guy ever based on that. Maybe because VE was around to talk about it and Prom disappeared, then again:
On May 18 2013 09:38 VisceraEyes wrote:
Your reasoning for pushing prplhz was a joke - you're trying to associate prplhz with Kush based on your "null" read on Kush. It's all bullshit, and you weren't interested in lynching him at all anyway because you immediately disappeared. You were trying to get someone to do your dirty work. You're scum, and you're going to pay for your transgressions with your LIFE sir.

On May 18 2013 09:40 Blazinghand wrote:
my case on purpl is NOT and associative case. your'e literlaly lying

LOL let's look at his Prplhz case.
On May 17 2013 23:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 17 2013 18:33 prplhz wrote:
Okay I really want to lynch kushm4sta.

The guy hasn't notably pushed anything hard this game. He's fine being lurkish and just poking in here and there. I don't really find that to be scummy in itself but it's not a town tell either.

What my problem with kusm4sta is is how he's focused on himself and how he himself appears and not about other people. This is especially prevalent in his early game with posts like this and this and this. Those posts have only one purpose: showing people that he doesn't care about how he appears, but by being so blatant about it becomes apparent that he very much cares about how he appears to other players.

Contrast his early posts from Dessert Mini Mafia where he was town. In this post which is one of his very first he comes out pretty strong with a "I'm going to tell you a scum read in a second", there's no focus on how he appears but focus only on contributing.

Read for yourself, the filters are pretty short:
Dessert Mini Mafia
This game

I also find this post very off. First of all he is promising us something very insubstantial: "more activity", it's really hard to hold people up on that. He's also promising it to us "second half of the game" but when is that? This game could end in a few days or it could drag on until 3 players left. He's promising us nothing and at a time no townie knows when is. I imagine townies who were busy would say "I am busy this weekend, will post something after" or something like that, not say "I am busy for the first half of the game"?!

And then look at his latest post:

On May 17 2013 10:49 kushm4sta wrote:
On May 17 2013 10:25 WaveofShadow wrote:
On May 17 2013 09:25 kushm4sta wrote:
I will vote VE.

But in regards to WoS, people need to realize he spams as scum. So spamming doesn't make him town.

##vote VE

I've never been scum you derp.

But if you did get scum, you would still spam.

First kushm4sta says that WaveofShadow spams as scum but he has absolutely no way to know this as WaveofShadow has never been scum. He is literally making things up here and there is NO townie motivation for this. His response also seems really nervous in that he makes a weird jokish comment on it like it means nothing when WaveofShadow has actually caught him in a direct lie that no townie would ever make.

Would you as town ever say that someone is acting like last time he was scum, when he has never rolled scum before? He also says it in a weirdly reassuring manner "Don't worry guys, just lynch him".

Anyway, lets lynch kushm4sta.

##Vote kushm4sta


Although you've noted a small thing that he did in one game as town that he's not doing this game, you have failed horribly at meta because you haven't shown that it's something kush does as scum. Meta cases can't just be "I usually see him do this as town and he's not", it has to be "He does X as town and Y as scum, and this game he is doing Y". This is because people's play varies from game to game even within their alignment. People are busier or more or less active or just have good or bad analysis games.

Kush hasn't written as much about others as he has in one or two town games. So what?!

Show me where he does this as scum OR tell me you have a red check on him OR tell me this is a policy lynch.

Until then I will not unvote

##unvote
##vote prplhz

His Prplhz case is just about summarized as: "you are bad at meta" it almost reads like a joke. Not sure what to make of his statement that "it's never coming off unless you do X" as he has since bled red... bravado is kind of his nature in this game, so fuck it, he was just talking the breeze. That is assuming you think Prplhz is scum. The counter-point is that he was using this simple angle to begin yet another town vote wagon. Guess it depends on how you view Prplhz independently of this BH post.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 09:56 GMT
#1685
I like how I went from Prom to Prp in that one post. Amazing. Simply amazing.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 09:58 GMT
#1686
So yeah why was Prom not the bad guy since he voted before VE?
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 10:00 GMT
#1687
Well independently of BH pushing him, I thought prplhz was scummy. So there's that. The way he handled the Hiro thing is big to me. The lack of bitching at town, not so much.

But BH was pushing him. I just wonder if scum would have any reason to bus in that scenario. Especially considering HiroPro flipped town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 10:01 GMT
#1688
Bussing BH could be considered good for all parties involved. Firecracker.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 10:02 GMT
#1689
Let's check the BH wagon while we're at it.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 19 2013 10:07 GMT
#1690
##Vote kushm4sta

BlazingHand defended kushm4sta from a straight up lie by saying "that's not scummy in itself".

Do you understand that kushm4sta straight up lied about something a townie would never lie about and BlazingHand defended him because he had said earlier that he wanted meta on a kushm4sta case? My case had some comparison to Dessert Mafia but BlazingHand said that kushm4sta couldn't be guilty unless I could show that kushm4sta lies as scum. Anybody?

@ObviousOne I'd respond to your case on me but it's all about what someone else said. I can't really argue against being on some offhane 3 people list that BlazingHand made at some point in this game. Also, you can check out the timezones, lynch is at 6AM for me and I'm usually not around at that time nor around 6 hours before.

Don't like your case at all.

I have no idea why people are suddenly going for BlazingHand's main scum read, someone he went out of his way to call scum. If I were scum don't you think he'd just tell me that my case on kushm4sta was bad because it didn't have meta? Instead he actually called me scum because of it and out of nowhere. kushm4sta didn't even give that a single thought, just full tunnel mode engaged.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 10:12 GMT
#1691
BH Voters - Voted/stayed: Prome, Hiro, Oats
BH Voters - Votes/unvoted: VE, Grush, Kush

Hiro Voters - Voted/stayed: SNB, Prp, sloosh, Kush, grush, VE, WoS
Hiro Voters - Voted/unvoted: Prome, Shiro

BH voted Prome. Did NOT vote Hiro that day at ANY point. 5 scum, minus him, 4 scum, half the team can probably safely vote to push the scum-favored wagon, QED probably at least two of SNB, Prp, sloosh, kush are mafia.

On May 19 2013 19:07 prplhz wrote:
##Vote kushm4sta

BlazingHand defended kushm4sta from a straight up lie by saying "that's not scummy in itself".

Do you understand that kushm4sta straight up lied about something a townie would never lie about and BlazingHand defended him because he had said earlier that he wanted meta on a kushm4sta case? My case had some comparison to Dessert Mafia but BlazingHand said that kushm4sta couldn't be guilty unless I could show that kushm4sta lies as scum. Anybody?

@ObviousOne I'd respond to your case on me but it's all about what someone else said. I can't really argue against being on some offhane 3 people list that BlazingHand made at some point in this game. Also, you can check out the timezones, lynch is at 6AM for me and I'm usually not around at that time nor around 6 hours before.

Don't like your case at all.

I have no idea why people are suddenly going for BlazingHand's main scum read, someone he went out of his way to call scum. If I were scum don't you think he'd just tell me that my case on kushm4sta was bad because it didn't have meta? Instead he actually called me scum because of it and out of nowhere. kushm4sta didn't even give that a single thought, just full tunnel mode engaged.

Prp believes that Kush is mafia.

Prp give us reads on SNB and sloosh as well.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 19 2013 10:15 GMT
#1692
Off the bat I think they both look okay maybe strongandbig didn't do as much as I remember from him in some recent game we played where we were both town.

I'll look more closely into them.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 10:18 GMT
#1693
On May 19 2013 19:15 prplhz wrote:
Off the bat I think they both look okay maybe strongandbig didn't do as much as I remember from him in some recent game we played where we were both town.

I'll look more closely into them.

How about that local sports team? I hear they made the seasonal championship event!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 10:23 GMT
#1694
On May 14 2013 05:52 Vivax wrote:
Prplhz isn't just of a policy lynch from my perspective, but it adds up to the decision.

I hydrad with kush in Hydra II and I don't recall him playing that badly there, if he doesn't stay regularly active and eager to share who his reads are, then he's up for lynch. That should be more or less the situation atm, so yeah, add kush unless he brings some more to the table.

I prefer to lynch prplhz before Rayn, I appreciated his latest contributions, although I'll need more time to get to a conclusive read.

My recap about prplhz is that he tried too hard to play the "good & helpful townie" role at the beginning, while his inconsistency and lack of contribution tells otherwise. He had a bunch of unanswered questions and completely stopped pursuing them, and he spoke about some general advice/moderation stuff before that.
After that, he disappeared to come back to say something about sloosh.


Prplhz is who I wanna lynch.

QUOTED FOR JUSTICE

Vivax would hate it if I didn't post this, I'm pretty sure. I just remembered that I have a boner for his town play and this sprung to mind.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 10:23 GMT
#1695
EBWOP:

Could you be any more vague and evasive if you tried?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
kushm4sta
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States8878 Posts
May 19 2013 10:27 GMT
#1696
On May 19 2013 19:07 prplhz wrote:
Do you understand that kushm4sta straight up lied about something a townie would never lie about and BlazingHand defended him because he had said earlier that he wanted meta on a kushm4sta case? My case had some comparison to Dessert Mafia but BlazingHand said that kushm4sta couldn't be guilty unless I could show that kushm4sta lies as scum. Anybody?


I do agree that BH's defense of me was greatly overreaching. Don't use meta when reading me because I haven't rolled scum in a very long time and it would look very different than it used to. For one, I would not bus at all, since everyone knows I bus. I only bussed in games in which the players remaining did NOT know I was bus happy.

PRPLHZ you keep talking about this lie I told... What lie is that?! I base my town play on being genuine and honest, even if it makes me look scummy (ie sheeping and shit). So I want to know the "lie" you keep pointing at.
OMGUS.net, kush sex blogs every friday night
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 10:27 GMT
#1697
On May 19 2013 19:23 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 05:52 Vivax wrote:
Prplhz isn't just of a policy lynch from my perspective, but it adds up to the decision.

I hydrad with kush in Hydra II and I don't recall him playing that badly there, if he doesn't stay regularly active and eager to share who his reads are, then he's up for lynch. That should be more or less the situation atm, so yeah, add kush unless he brings some more to the table.

I prefer to lynch prplhz before Rayn, I appreciated his latest contributions, although I'll need more time to get to a conclusive read.

My recap about prplhz is that he tried too hard to play the "good & helpful townie" role at the beginning, while his inconsistency and lack of contribution tells otherwise. He had a bunch of unanswered questions and completely stopped pursuing them, and he spoke about some general advice/moderation stuff before that.
After that, he disappeared to come back to say something about sloosh.


Prplhz is who I wanna lynch.

QUOTED FOR JUSTICE

Vivax would hate it if I didn't post this, I'm pretty sure. I just remembered that I have a boner for his town play and this sprung to mind.


Vivax' deathwish was for WaveofShadow's head on a pole. Just sayin. If we're respecting the dead, we gotta RESPECT the dead. For whatever reason he felt more strongly about Wave before he died than he did about prplhz...and I was townie on prplhz when Vivax was calling for his lynch sooo...I don't know about invoking Vivax in that way.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
May 19 2013 10:30 GMT
#1698
On May 19 2013 19:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 19 2013 19:23 ObviousOne wrote:
On May 14 2013 05:52 Vivax wrote:
Prplhz isn't just of a policy lynch from my perspective, but it adds up to the decision.

I hydrad with kush in Hydra II and I don't recall him playing that badly there, if he doesn't stay regularly active and eager to share who his reads are, then he's up for lynch. That should be more or less the situation atm, so yeah, add kush unless he brings some more to the table.

I prefer to lynch prplhz before Rayn, I appreciated his latest contributions, although I'll need more time to get to a conclusive read.

My recap about prplhz is that he tried too hard to play the "good & helpful townie" role at the beginning, while his inconsistency and lack of contribution tells otherwise. He had a bunch of unanswered questions and completely stopped pursuing them, and he spoke about some general advice/moderation stuff before that.
After that, he disappeared to come back to say something about sloosh.


Prplhz is who I wanna lynch.

QUOTED FOR JUSTICE

Vivax would hate it if I didn't post this, I'm pretty sure. I just remembered that I have a boner for his town play and this sprung to mind.


Vivax' deathwish was for WaveofShadow's head on a pole. Just sayin. If we're respecting the dead, we gotta RESPECT the dead. For whatever reason he felt more strongly about Wave before he died than he did about prplhz...and I was townie on prplhz when Vivax was calling for his lynch sooo...I don't know about invoking Vivax in that way.

1 in 4 is better than I've been doing so far =[
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 19 2013 10:32 GMT
#1699
Look at it this way: statistically, you're more likely to be right this time. :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
May 19 2013 10:32 GMT
#1700
Who was the main proponent for the switch onto BH at end of the day?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech151
RuFF_SC2 151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18598
Rain 1559
GuemChi 898
sorry 50
NaDa 18
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm202
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 448
minikerr38
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1052
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g6821
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft528
C9.Mang0166
ViBE134
ZombieGrub10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick816
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta41
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt255
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 46m
INu's Battles
8h 46m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 46m
OSC
20h 1m
Replay Cast
20h 46m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.