• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:01
CEST 11:01
KST 18:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7156 users

TL Mafia LXI - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 20:11 GMT
#4550
On May 04 2013 04:58 Palmar wrote:
Bc are you cool with a 1 - 2 punch for us?

You're absolutely certain that I am scum. I am absolutely certain you are scum. Town has plenty of mislynches. We randomly choose one of us to die today, then the other flips the next day.


i figured that was happening regardless
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 20:29 GMT
#4553
On May 04 2013 05:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 05:11 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 04 2013 04:58 Palmar wrote:
Bc are you cool with a 1 - 2 punch for us?

You're absolutely certain that I am scum. I am absolutely certain you are scum. Town has plenty of mislynches. We randomly choose one of us to die today, then the other flips the next day.


i figured that was happening regardless


. As long as you're absolutely 100% cool with an automatic lynch on you when I flip town. I don't even care if I get lynched tomorrow. Hell let's just lynch me and get it over with!


If you flip town we have both had an atrocious game
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 20:40 GMT
#4557
On May 04 2013 05:35 Palmar wrote:
Also BC, until tomorrow I have a new game for us.

I actually didn't expect you to be so willing to trade your life for mine, as 1 for 1 scum/town is terrible at this point in the game, and you kinda look like you've accepted that if I flip town you'll die.

So, now I think there's a tiny chance you may actually somehow be town. And since it's not like we can murder each other let's play the game a tiny bit differently. You and I assume each other are confirmed town, and we scumhunt in the rest of town.

I have some free time tonight, you in?


I have some time I can likely spare tonight. Might as well
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 21:00 GMT
#4559
On May 04 2013 05:46 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 05:40 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 04 2013 05:35 Palmar wrote:
Also BC, until tomorrow I have a new game for us.

I actually didn't expect you to be so willing to trade your life for mine, as 1 for 1 scum/town is terrible at this point in the game, and you kinda look like you've accepted that if I flip town you'll die.

So, now I think there's a tiny chance you may actually somehow be town. And since it's not like we can murder each other let's play the game a tiny bit differently. You and I assume each other are confirmed town, and we scumhunt in the rest of town.

I have some free time tonight, you in?


I have some time I can likely spare tonight. Might as well


ok I'll be back an about 30m-1h

First topic: My very strong townread on Bill Murray based on his day 1 posting. I was not kidding when I said "towniest fucker in the thread" His play is enormously different from what I've come to expect of scum murray.

Would you agree that BM shouldn't be a lynch candidate?

respond, and throw me one of your reads. Let's ping pong the remaining players like that.


As things stand now I find it very unlikely for him to be mafia. He hasn't done much but what he does done reeks of someone who is strongly town aligned.


I want to hear your opinion on stutters. Guy has replaced in for drH and since joining the game has done absolutely nothing that I would consider helpful in any sense. What say you?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 21:55 GMT
#4563
Up until this past days events I had a feeling he could be mafia. It was a case primarily around him doing. however by pushing the lynch today as well as looking at the posts you pointed out earlier I find it unlikely he is one of the remaining scum. He could be but I find it unlikely.

I would like your opinion on Kush. The guy has been inactive most of the game and has spent a ton of time hopping on popular sentiment as it happens. He always seems to be around to jump onto the popular wagon at the time and doesn't ever push what he thinks should be done.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 22:42 GMT
#4579
that leaves us with yamato, hopeless and giggles.

Of them all 3 have major points against them that they could be mafia.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 22:53 GMT
#4582
I would suggest Yamato as a likely 1 of them but I say that from my obvious views all game, factor in he was a read by a few of our confirmed dead townies all for similar reasons.

Of hopeless and giggles I would aim for hopeless first as he appeared a bit when he was close to death only to vanish again when sentiment was changing, or at least thats How I saw it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 23:42 GMT
#4589
On May 04 2013 08:32 Bill Murray wrote:
of those 3 we should lynch hopeless first due to his lack of presence
at least d1 we got a lot of information out of yamato... and ace shifting the wagon is irrelevant now that we know he was 3p


Yamato I have tunnel bias on given I can't shake that feeling of offness. So I will be able to find any excuse to lynch him. Giggles has done absolutely nothing this game from what I can remember. I am going to filter him now, but I think you are right. Hopeless is a good start, then depending on how the day goes or information that crops up via analysis we will likely have the last mafia
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 23:49 GMT
#4595
On May 04 2013 08:43 ObviousOne wrote:
Inb4 anyone else says it! last ditch effort scum Yamato bussing scum Hopeless!


re-reading gigyas or whatever his names filter is. I actually think he could be town. None of his posts read of mafia agenda only his activity does.

As such I really agree with this sentiment. Like strongly agree with it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 23:53 GMT
#4596
On May 04 2013 08:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I have a strong townread on Yamato. He also brought up the idea of BC being 3rd party survivor when reading through the case. Seems like he actually thought it through and evaluated it.
That he randomly started pushing BC after Ace flipped 3P is concerning though. I haven't seen his thought process behind it.


Ace was clearly 3p from an early stage in my books (called him on it like n1 or d2) I figured he was survivor though.

Also you have seen the thought process of Palmar and I, we more or less narrowed it to 3 people. One of which (hopeless) I think you can easily understand.

Read both Yamato and Giggles filter. One reads far more prominently townie to me. However I will admit I have had a huge scum read of yamato most of the game to the point I don't think I can seperate myself from it. However thread sentiment / agreement from most major players everyone can agree on were town before they flipped had ace down as likely 3p.

You do raise the point of him pushing me as 3p survivor. Why would Town care which 3p is which? Town has to eliminate the player if they think said player is not town / playing against town win con. As such figuring out which potential 3p is what doesn't matter if they are likely shooting town. Only reason I can see someone caring which 3p someone is is if they are mafia hoping to get someone with night protection lynched to make sure a shot doesn't get blocked.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2013 00:03 GMT
#4598
On May 04 2013 09:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 08:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 04 2013 08:47 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I have a strong townread on Yamato. He also brought up the idea of BC being 3rd party survivor when reading through the case. Seems like he actually thought it through and evaluated it.
That he randomly started pushing BC after Ace flipped 3P is concerning though. I haven't seen his thought process behind it.


Ace was clearly 3p from an early stage in my books (called him on it like n1 or d2) I figured he was survivor though.

Also you have seen the thought process of Palmar and I, we more or less narrowed it to 3 people. One of which (hopeless) I think you can easily understand.

Yes, but don't forget Stutters (which you put as null) and TRN (whilst masoning Palmar is ballsy there's something off about a bunch of his posts to me). Getmoript has also played an awful game. How certain are we that the modconfirmed thing is truly modconfirmed?

Show nested quote +
Read both Yamato and Giggles filter. One reads far more prominently townie to me. However I will admit I have had a huge scum read of yamato most of the game to the point I don't think I can seperate myself from it. However thread sentiment / agreement from most major players everyone can agree on were town before they flipped had ace down as likely 3p.

I'll reread both filters tomorrow. It's true that everyone had Ace down as 3P, but that wasn't the thing that concerned me. The thing that did concern me was how Yamato changed reads from putting you as 3P to scum when it was incredibly likely that Ace would flip 3P and he knew that, so why did it change?

Show nested quote +
You do raise the point of him pushing me as 3p survivor. Why would Town care which 3p is which? Town has to eliminate the player if they think said player is not town / playing against town win con. As such figuring out which potential 3p is what doesn't matter if they are likely shooting town. Only reason I can see someone caring which 3p someone is is if they are mafia hoping to get someone with night protection lynched to make sure a shot doesn't get blocked.

It matters because Survivor can win with town so a survivor doesn't need to be eliminated. A SP/SK does need to be eliminated as it can't win with town. There's no reason to lynch survivor, there is a good reason to lynch SP/SK.


I honestly cant see gemoript as scum. Marv would have no reason to have a seperate qt with geript if they were scum. They could easily interact via a scum qt just fine.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2013 00:11 GMT
#4602
On May 04 2013 09:09 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2013 05:21 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 03 2013 04:20 yamato77 wrote:
Well, it's painfully obvious to me that we should just RNG between Ace/Hopeless/BC and insta-lynch them.




List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Hopeless
Cobbler
Ace
Timestamp: 2013-05-02 19:20:03 UTC




Random.org has spoken. We lynch Hopeless.


You are advocating me (i know I am town) and Ace who is either 3p or town, and hopeless who given the context of the last few pages could easily be town or mafia.

However Given I know you don't give two shits now about finding scum in any logical manner and have been trying to get Ace lynched first off this list (because he might be 3rd off a ton of wifom bullshit).

You go first. No town member should be advocating a potential 3rd party player when we have mafia still alive. Especially when said potential third party has been pushing mafia lynches a fair bit this game. The only one who would give two shits about mafia dying quickly is rita skeeter as she wins if the game ends on any sides victory.

Plain and simple you are mafia. I cannot believed I have waffled so much about this all game.

Read this post against and tell me just how much like bullshit it sounds.

Completely ridiculous.


How about you do what Palmar and I are doing? You know, trying to solve the game before we die. Cause he and I are both operating on the we get noosed. How about you do the same and work with us?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2013 17:03 GMT
#4623
I was roleblocked. posting via phone but will be back on my comp in a few to post some thoughts
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2013 17:20 GMT
#4630
On May 05 2013 02:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
That makes no sense, there was like 0% chance you'd get hit. wtf JK


keep in mind we are assuming the jk is town and not a second mafia one.

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2013 17:26 GMT
#4633
Yamato pushing suspicion onto me for not pushing ace is retarded. I called him 3p so early because i thought he was. given that he was also helping us lynch mafia the likelyhood of him being survivor over the other two was extremely high early on. Factor in again that we have red checks to lynch through. Why do you keep pushing the idea of i must be scum based purely on not pushing my reads? I thought shiao and clarity were mafia and they got lynched (they may not have been my top read but they were more likely to be lynched and thus made more sense to have those). I was clearly against oats lynch day 1 and tried to get you lynched.

Then comes down to this. If the third party is helping town he is likely survivor and you dont force his lynch and you instead go for mafia. This is straight forward logic.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2013 17:28 GMT
#4634
On May 05 2013 02:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2013 02:20 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 05 2013 02:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
That makes no sense, there was like 0% chance you'd get hit. wtf JK


keep in mind we are assuming the jk is town and not a second mafia one.


Two scum JK's don't make sense though, because then where did the second hit go on the day Vivax died?
I just won't believe scum doublestacks Vivax on N1, especially when they have two roleblockers to block people that they suspect are blue.


honestly second hit could have been fired at ace and he never claimed it. I wouldnt as third party. It would also explain his constant roleblocking. as town following thread sentiment i would have rb'd people i thought were going to get shot, not someone who i thought was third party every night.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2013 17:30 GMT
#4636
On May 05 2013 02:29 GiygaS wrote:
Yeah, those reads got destroyed when my computer crashed, I really do not feel like re-making it, but if people want me to I can.


i am currently typing with two fingers cut so badly i cant use them. if i can keep playing so can you
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2013 17:37 GMT
#4639
On May 05 2013 02:35 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2013 02:28 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 05 2013 02:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On May 05 2013 02:20 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 05 2013 02:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
That makes no sense, there was like 0% chance you'd get hit. wtf JK


keep in mind we are assuming the jk is town and not a second mafia one.


Two scum JK's don't make sense though, because then where did the second hit go on the day Vivax died?
I just won't believe scum doublestacks Vivax on N1, especially when they have two roleblockers to block people that they suspect are blue.


honestly second hit could have been fired at ace and he never claimed it. I wouldnt as third party. It would also explain his constant roleblocking. as town following thread sentiment i would have rb'd people i thought were going to get shot, not someone who i thought was third party every night.

In that case, all town has is 2 cops, a paranoid cop and two masoners against a scumteam with at least 2 JK's, a vigilante and a framer. Roleswise that seems pretty damn scum favoured. Just based on balance alone I'd say it's more likely both town and scum have one each.

My original thought was that if scum shot Ace, they'd simply claim to have a guilty check on Ace (3rd party shows up as scum) and get the free towncred as well as make sure scum doesn't get lynched that day. Could've worked on both days that scum got lynched. However, I forgot that they could think that they shot a veteran too, so it would be a risk.

Thirdly, I don't think they would perma jail Ace if they found out he was third party. Scum was in a bad position. Letting Ace free for one night would make town focus on him again and divert attention away from scumhunting.


would it make him focus on town though? he was raping the scum team. I agree that the jk could be town but i dont see why a townie would rb last night of all people. when you have confirmed town you could protect.

i do find it likely that mafia could have shot him n1 though. i think doublestack on vivax just so unlikely.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2013 17:38 GMT
#4640
and we dont know if there are other blues in the game at this point either
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 04 2013 17:41 GMT
#4642
if someone is saved by a medic are either party informed?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 40
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto107
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy348
Sick166
crisheroes165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos991
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.