• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:48
CEST 11:48
KST 18:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11232 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 27 2013 21:40 GMT
#1219
anyone want to try and lynch obviousone in the next 20 minutes?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 27 2013 21:44 GMT
#1230
alright i voted nisani
marv's argument for why sinani is town seems pretty compelling
and i want to lynch somebody if at all possible
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 16:21 GMT
#1432
On March 28 2013 11:49 Hapahauli wrote:
@ SnB

Can you describe to me how you go from "ACRO = SCUM"...
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2013 05:41 strongandbig wrote:
On March 28 2013 05:08 Acrofales wrote:
Fuck it, Hapa. I don't have time to reply properly, but your case is terrible.

You give absolutely atrocious meta reasons for Nisani being town, by showing how he is playing the same as his town games. Guess what, he is playing the same style as his scum games too, because that's the way he rolls.

What I did was show how his play was anti-town... not similar to how he plays as scum, but actually anti-town. THAT is why Nisani is scum this game, not some horrid meta argument.

You then use your absolutely terrible confirmation bias to say that because Nisani is town, Sinani is scum, because he didn't see the meta argument. Fucking /facepalm.

So yeah. Nisani is scum. Lynch him. Don't care about the rest.


soooo baaad


acro is scummmmmm


... to oh hey I'll vote the guy that he's pushing... no worries!
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2013 06:44 strongandbig wrote:
alright i voted nisani
marv's argument for why sinani is town seems pretty compelling
and i want to lynch somebody if at all possible



so i haven't gotten up to date with the thread yet but i thought i would answer this part
there's a few things.

(1) when I made that post criticizing acro, I wanted to draw people's attentions to the post that I quoted and express that I thought it looked bad. If I had a strong overall scum read on acro, that would be a singularly bad way of letting the thread know about it.

(2) Even if I did have a strong scum read on acro, that doesn't make his arguments invalid. I could be wrong, and statistically probably I am; he could be bussing; etcetera. Like, if I really thought acro was scum I should pay extra attention to his arguments in order to analyze his point of view in them.

(3) You're kind of misrepresenting the situation with the voting as well. Acro's participation in the nisani push had little to do with my decision to vote for him. I explained my reasons in the post you quoted - the only realistic lynch options were sinani and nisani; I was kind of persuaded by Marv that sinani was more likely to be town than sinani, and I didn't want a no lynch, so I voted for sinani.

so yeah
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 20:14 GMT
#1523
I took a look at acro's filter, I don't have too strong of a read on him but I wouldn't be surprised if he's scum.
(1) he threw his vote around at the start of the game but most of his filter just feels more "focused" than I would expect. One guy at a time, really pushing. This is what I would expect out of either a town-organizer type or a bad-townie who thought he caught a scum slip, but acro doesn't fit either of these models. This is also what I would expect out of a decent scummer.
(2) the reasoning for voting nisani was scummy as fuck - "ignore your terrible meta arguments, he's being anti town!" There's nothing actual scum love more than Ace's patented "you're hurting town" lynch.
(3) he keeps using the word "Scumspect", I want to cut a hole in that word's flesh and dildo it.
(4) one of his three big bullet points on why ish is scum is that his reads have been wrong. again, super scummy logic.

On the other hand, there is some stuff I like in his filter too. Specifically, i feel like his suspicions on marv made sense, as did the fact that he backed off them a little bit when marv got more involved, and the fact that he still hasn't backed all the way off, as he well shouldn't.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 20:15 GMT
#1524
On March 29 2013 05:11 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2013 09:09 strongandbig wrote:
Hey older peoples - (actually woah I'm pretty sure that other than Palmar, marv and I have been playing the longest of anyone here wtf. maybe acro? grack doesn't count cause he wasn't really playing this whole time)

but anyway older peoples like marv and acro - why is palmar talking so much on day 1? at first I was like wow palmar cares about this game guess he's town, but now i'm just sort of like wtf is going on. do you think he's just super town or what?

i might be wrong but i think sinani cohosted palmar's first game (which was also my first game)

okay back to reading


yeah i forgot you and sinani and nisani because you tend not to say many things.

well mostly that's true for them, idk why i forgot you. w/e
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 20:57 GMT
#1531
wait was the happy birthday directed to hapa or to kurumi?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 21:06 GMT
#1540
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 21:11 GMT
#1547
On March 29 2013 05:59 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 05:14 strongandbig wrote:
I took a look at acro's filter, I don't have too strong of a read on him but I wouldn't be surprised if he's scum.
(1) he threw his vote around at the start of the game but most of his filter just feels more "focused" than I would expect. One guy at a time, really pushing. This is what I would expect out of either a town-organizer type or a bad-townie who thought he caught a scum slip, but acro doesn't fit either of these models. This is also what I would expect out of a decent scummer.
(2) the reasoning for voting nisani was scummy as fuck - "ignore your terrible meta arguments, he's being anti town!" There's nothing actual scum love more than Ace's patented "you're hurting town" lynch.
(3) he keeps using the word "Scumspect", I want to cut a hole in that word's flesh and dildo it.
(4) one of his three big bullet points on why ish is scum is that his reads have been wrong. again, super scummy logic.

On the other hand, there is some stuff I like in his filter too. Specifically, i feel like his suspicions on marv made sense, as did the fact that he backed off them a little bit when marv got more involved, and the fact that he still hasn't backed all the way off, as he well shouldn't.

I'm used to you being biased against me, but I'm not used to you being this bad at it.

1) Nonsense.
2) The meta was rubbish. You should know, you've played with Nisani. He has a very similar style as both scum and as town, so trying to give him townie points for style is rubbish. That Hapa was right in hindsight doesn't change the fact that the meta was rubbish. So that leaves "what have you done and why have you done it this game?" which I thought was scum motivated.
3) My scumspects are scumspicious.
4) /facepalm. You didn't even read that bit did you? The main point of that bullet was his dodgy reasoning for voting for Nisani.


1 is just a gut feeling, im not expecting it'll persuade anyone else.
but 2 is not nonsense. Hapa was making specific distinctions between how nisani plays as scum and how he plays as town, and you were just brushing them off with the non-responsive argument "he's lazy and scummy looking as both alignments." That's not a real thing.
as for 4 i assumed the sentence with the big bolded colored words was more important than the supporting sentence which followed it, my bad. you still made the argument that he's scum because his scum reads have died and flipped town.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 21:13 GMT
#1549
On March 29 2013 06:07 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.

This one wanted to literally last-minute vote switch to me 10 min to night post. Just a reminder. Is that what he always or just for the players he is incapable of discerning awful play from versus scum play from?


ah now we have the "my play was scummy because i am bad" card
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 21:15 GMT
#1550
On March 29 2013 06:12 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:10 prplhz wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:08 prplhz wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:05 Hapahauli wrote:
Also, why do you think SnB is town? This feels a lot like his mafia-game in Chrono Trigger, where he couldn't sustain his activity past early D1.

I don't know about Chrono Trigger (I always avoid reading up on that game when it comes to meta because I don't understand the setup in the slightest) but I don't see him being less active in this game than in his other town games. On the other hand his posting has been a lot less meticulous than in his scum games and way more like his town game.

I also think it's a little early to conclude anything about his supposed failing activity.


Okay, defend ALL THE THINGS. That's cool and all, but who else would you suggest for a lynching? What reason could you possibly have to not disclose your reads right now?


maybe he's a DT and doesn't want his check to get framed?

Maybe he's scum and is going to kill you so he doesn't have to answer your question because we totally aren't going to make him answer this exact same stuff whether or not you're dead?

maybe he thinks scum will kill him if his reads are correct? (this one is unlikely)
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 21:16 GMT
#1554
On March 29 2013 06:09 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:05 Hapahauli wrote:
Also, why do you think SnB is town? This feels a lot like his mafia-game in Chrono Trigger, where he couldn't sustain his activity past early D1.

My problem with calling SnB scum outright is that I don't see that much difference between here and Personality. He was slightly more confident in his reads, but SnB is never particularly active on D1. If he starts giving good insights from now onwards, then he's probably town. If he keeps doing nothing except calling Drazerk and me scum, then he's scum. When he's scum he is eternally butthurt over HRM. When he's town he eventually gets over it.


this is actually pretty accurate. being butthurt over hrm is a really good excuse not to have real reads when im scum.

the drazerk thing is not alignment indicative though. i will rage at him as either alignment. it's like we have a special bond <3
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 21:18 GMT
#1557
On March 29 2013 06:15 ObviousOne wrote:
So you're Dismissing that your last minute vote switch attempt to me didn't have any real drive or purpose? FotM is tasty after all.


if by "last minute vote switch attempt" you mean "one sentence" then yeah it didn't have much drive seeing as how it was only one sentence

however it did have a purpose - just to get people thinking about you and how you're probably scum
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 21:24 GMT
#1562
On March 29 2013 06:17 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:15 strongandbig wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:12 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:10 prplhz wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:08 prplhz wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:05 Hapahauli wrote:
Also, why do you think SnB is town? This feels a lot like his mafia-game in Chrono Trigger, where he couldn't sustain his activity past early D1.

I don't know about Chrono Trigger (I always avoid reading up on that game when it comes to meta because I don't understand the setup in the slightest) but I don't see him being less active in this game than in his other town games. On the other hand his posting has been a lot less meticulous than in his scum games and way more like his town game.

I also think it's a little early to conclude anything about his supposed failing activity.


Okay, defend ALL THE THINGS. That's cool and all, but who else would you suggest for a lynching? What reason could you possibly have to not disclose your reads right now?


maybe he's a DT and doesn't want his check to get framed?

Maybe he's scum and is going to kill you so he doesn't have to answer your question because we totally aren't going to make him answer this exact same stuff whether or not you're dead?

maybe he thinks scum will kill him if his reads are correct? (this one is unlikely)


With the DT thing, you should almost never check your scumreads or people you think you can get lynched. You should be checking null reads.

Whaddya think of our buddy prplhz anyway?


well he doesn't look particularly great, but it feels like it's because he isn't going out of his way to do conspicuous things that would garner towncred. like, i prefer someone who just plays and doesn't try super hard to look townie over someone who really focuses on how he's perceived. Also, it's true that he's kind of bumping in and out of the thread at random, but when he does it seems like his positions make sense and i can see where he's coming from.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 21:49 GMT
#1572
On March 29 2013 06:30 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:06 strongandbig wrote:
as for who I want to lynch tomorrow, I'm thinking obviousone.
Forget the retarded backandforth about his meta, here's why:
(1) the case on ryan was super scummy, both the tone and the reasoning.
(2) he's been grubbing for towncred, going back in his own filter and pointing out where he's been right to make sure we all know it, and doing things that are typically "townie looking things that don't help town." example: he posted that big block of bold text about consolidation, then completely dropped it when no one but me responded, then when we were looking at the last minute for someone to lynch, he quoted his own big block of text and was all like "this town sucks right now"
(3) most suspiciously - just look at the amount of effort versus content. He's putting a lot of text in the thread about how he's filtering this guy and that guy, how he's doing so much analysis, etctera. He's written all that text, and what cases or arguments has he actually made? A couple bullet points on Grack, and that terrible scummy case on Ryan. That's it.
So yeah that's who I want to lynch tomorrow.

1) how was my tone scummy? I wanted to push a lynch I believed in. Wade Fell is my hero in this regard, I want to be the BH someday.
2) grubbing for towncred?
- pointing out where i'm right? please tell me how the D1 lynch could have went more poorly if we had started consolidating and making the late D1 cases halfway through the day instead?
- did I say this town sucks? I don't recall insulting everyone in the game
3) effort versus content?
- well since my early reads were bogus and I never talked them out, I've taken Keirathi's advice to heart and am willing to TALK ABOUT SHIT before I go full throttle on someone
- calling my cases bad right at the end (there's your "bad play versus scum play" response from me)

He's essentially claiming that my tone makes me scummy. That's what this boils down to.


this doesn't actually answer my points.
1- I explained why the ryan case was scummy in an earlier post and my filter isn't so long - the weird "seed" thing aka the "look guys i'm so self-consistent" stuff is the thing that stuck out to me the most.
2 - that's not what i'm referring to.
3- this point isn't something i can really learn more about by talking to you, it needs other people to read over and see what they think of my interpretation.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 22:01 GMT
#1590
On March 29 2013 06:59 Keirathi wrote:
In case I die:

strongandbig:

Has literally done nothing. Completely overplayed the "Dandel is spamming" thing, and spent half of his filter talking about it.

The biggest thing, though, is his scum reads. He's literally only had 2 the entire game (grack and Nisani), and both were 100% sheeps. He even came in and argued with Acro while I was asleep about why my points on Grack were valid. Then said "I could lynch either Grack or Nisani". Did nothing to push either one of them though, and when the day was winding down, what does he do? Sheep onto ME. Not try to get the person lynched that he's ostensibly been saying is scum.

He's just flowing with the course of town sentiment.


lol
normally i dont like to omgus
but what about the whole prplhz thing
also what about the recent post on OO, did you write this up earlier and then not bother to update it?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 22:01 GMT
#1592
hapa did you take a hit?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 22:06 GMT
#1597
On March 29 2013 07:01 strongandbig wrote:
hapa did you take a hit?


On March 29 2013 07:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Oh I was attacked then healed. wheeeeee


niiiiiiiiiiiiice
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 22:09 GMT
#1600
On March 29 2013 07:08 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm voting for Sinani and SNB.


lol k
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 22:10 GMT
#1602
I would like some people to read OO's filter and tell me if they agree with me re: his effort to content ratio.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 28 2013 22:11 GMT
#1604
On March 29 2013 07:10 ObviousOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 07:09 strongandbig wrote:
On March 29 2013 07:08 ObviousOne wrote:
I'm voting for Sinani and SNB.


lol k

I called in the thread first so people don't lose their shit again like when I vote first LOL

not why i was lol'ing
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 212
ProTech22
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1182
Horang2 1128
Bisu 667
Larva 533
ggaemo 517
Leta 338
Stork 287
Hyuk 144
PianO 124
Sexy 88
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 76
Soma 56
Mini 48
Killer 37
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 20
yabsab 19
ZerO 14
sorry 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe374
XaKoH 241
League of Legends
JimRising 330
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1411
Other Games
gofns30340
singsing951
crisheroes157
Mew2King121
ArmadaUGS46
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream158
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7207
• lizZardDota2295
League of Legends
• Jankos1298
• Stunt1050
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
12m
Online Event
1h 12m
FEL
6h 12m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.