• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:17
CEST 15:17
KST 22:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)43Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9197 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 66 Next
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 15 2013 23:19 GMT
#621
sheep marv

really doubt he's scum. perhaps lynch at lylo, but w/e - segment on OO makes too much sense.

##Vote ObviousEyes
The two man power trip.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 15 2013 23:26 GMT
#622
Well, policy lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong I guess ;p

With Dirk flipping town, it just makes it more likely that OE is scum, because for him not to be scum, two people I'm leaning town on have to be mafia, which I don't buy (and I refuse to be that bad :/).

~marv
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 15 2013 23:26 GMT
#623
##Vote: ObliviousEyes
Artanis & marv
Moology
Profile Joined March 2013
Italy144 Posts
March 15 2013 23:54 GMT
#624
What the fuck...

##Vote: ObliviousEyes

With Dirk's death that really puts me off on calling Newbie scum. He should know that once Dirk is gone he's next in a lot of peoples minds. It doesn't make sense. OE looks like a good candidate and I'm starting to really want to hear from Golems again.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 00:13 GMT
#625
maybe all the flips thus far have been lies?
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 00:18 GMT
#626
but on a serious note.... VE being scum makes a whole lot of sense when you take into account that the most lynchable player was nk'd. nobody else is that insane creative
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 00:25 GMT
#627
##Vote: DrParnassus

there is no need to state the obvious so if you do, i'll probably just troll in response. this is my real vote for d2 and I don't intend on changing it unless I think scum isn't going to get lynched.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 00:28 GMT
#628
On March 16 2013 09:25 DrParnassus wrote:
##Vote: DrParnassus

there is no need to state the obvious so if you do, i'll probably just troll in response. this is my real vote for d2 and I don't intend on changing it unless I think scum isn't going to get lynched.

What the actual fuck?
Artanis & marv
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 00:34 GMT
#629
everyone's both town and scum alike is probably gonna sheep you marv so don't worry about it. i don't want to vote this cycle, but i'm required to do so. this is the closest I can come to throwing away my vote within the rules of the game

btw, marv pls don't post again lest you reach the unholy number and doom us all
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 00:39 GMT
#630
On March 16 2013 09:34 DrParnassus wrote:
everyone's both town and scum alike is probably gonna sheep you marv so don't worry about it. i don't want to vote this cycle, but i'm required to do so. this is the closest I can come to throwing away my vote within the rules of the game

btw, marv pls don't post again lest you reach the unholy number and doom us all

Why in the hell would you not want to vote? Literally this line of thinking makes 0 fucking sense.
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 00:40 GMT
#631
##Unvote

I'm too damn paranoid. The simplest explanation for the NK is that marv ordered the kill. I don't know how likely that is, but I need to pursue it to see if it has merit. It was a fucking weird-ass NK for anyone here to make, and today shouldn't be a "sheep marv blindly" day without additional reasons to trust him.

@ Marv
There are two reasons why I'm concerned.
1) You did something very similar in DeathNote Mini, where you wanted to kill Palmar on Day 1, but couldn't because of wonky-kill mechanics and the town mislynching Palmar Day 1.
2) Palmar does have a history of trolling Day 1. DeathNote Mini comes to mind, where he just made like 2 posts the entirety of the day. As such, this explanation in your "martyr" post comes across as dishonest:
Dirk Hardpec - so yes, this guy is mafia. It's clear enough, it's been mentioned why - the trolling, the "I knew he'd flip town but did nothing about doing something else", the lack of anything.

Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 03:47 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
Please hold some of your questions. I'll convince yall I'm town tomorrow.


Do *not* be fooled by this. This is typical vettish scumplay from Palmar (probably bugs too). I'll contribute later... just you wait... I'll prove I'm town... and then there'll be a post that these players are very capable of making look good or convincing. What you need to remember is that they have not contributed in the slightest so far. That's actually the important issue. Don't forget, also, that Palmar is well known for having Day 1 as his absolute best day. Like, by far. He catches mafia regularly Day 1, and tails off after. There's a post he made about this in the obsQT for Hero Mini Mafia if you're really interested in checking what I've said. The salient point being that theoretical town-Palmar has wasted his absolute best day of catching mafia, on the offhand promise that he'll do better tomorrow, and willingly lynching into town. He must die.


Palmar does waste Day 1's as town. Not often, but he does. This is a pretty clear misrepresentation of his play, and you definetely know his history.
The two man power trip.
Dirk Hardpec
Profile Joined March 2012
United States73 Posts
March 16 2013 00:52 GMT
#632
On March 16 2013 08:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Day 2
The following events transpired for Dirk Hardpec:



It is now Day 2! You have 48 hours to bring out your vote. Failing to do so will result in a modkill without warning.


[image loading]

/Ace
How this goes?
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 01:05 GMT
#633
On March 16 2013 09:40 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
##Unvote

I'm too damn paranoid. The simplest explanation for the NK is that marv ordered the kill. I don't know how likely that is, but I need to pursue it to see if it has merit. It was a fucking weird-ass NK for anyone here to make, and today shouldn't be a "sheep marv blindly" day without additional reasons to trust him.

@ Marv
There are two reasons why I'm concerned.
1) You did something very similar in DeathNote Mini, where you wanted to kill Palmar on Day 1, but couldn't because of wonky-kill mechanics and the town mislynching Palmar Day 1.
2) Palmar does have a history of trolling Day 1. DeathNote Mini comes to mind, where he just made like 2 posts the entirety of the day. As such, this explanation in your "martyr" post comes across as dishonest:
Show nested quote +
Dirk Hardpec - so yes, this guy is mafia. It's clear enough, it's been mentioned why - the trolling, the "I knew he'd flip town but did nothing about doing something else", the lack of anything.

On March 16 2013 03:47 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
Please hold some of your questions. I'll convince yall I'm town tomorrow.


Do *not* be fooled by this. This is typical vettish scumplay from Palmar (probably bugs too). I'll contribute later... just you wait... I'll prove I'm town... and then there'll be a post that these players are very capable of making look good or convincing. What you need to remember is that they have not contributed in the slightest so far. That's actually the important issue. Don't forget, also, that Palmar is well known for having Day 1 as his absolute best day. Like, by far. He catches mafia regularly Day 1, and tails off after. There's a post he made about this in the obsQT for Hero Mini Mafia if you're really interested in checking what I've said. The salient point being that theoretical town-Palmar has wasted his absolute best day of catching mafia, on the offhand promise that he'll do better tomorrow, and willingly lynching into town. He must die.


Palmar does waste Day 1's as town. Not often, but he does. This is a pretty clear misrepresentation of his play, and you definetely know his history.


Since when did I ask this to be a sheep marv day? What the fuck is wrong with all you people? Either you agree with my case or you don't. If you have an alternative explanation for OO's posts, I'm all ears.

GO AND READ THEM YOURSELF. I think OE is the best lynch, if the rest of you don't, do something the fuck about it rather than fucking whining like little bitches that it's just sheep marv day. Jesus christ.

To repeat to you, Hapa, I accused Palmar of being mafia for wasting his Day 1, and bugs as town doesn't usually waste Day 1s. Can you find me a single example in living memory where bugs did nothing as town on Day 1? I sure as hell can't.

~marv
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 01:06 GMT
#634
On March 16 2013 09:34 DrParnassus wrote:
everyone's both town and scum alike is probably gonna sheep you marv so don't worry about it. i don't want to vote this cycle, but i'm required to do so. this is the closest I can come to throwing away my vote within the rules of the game

btw, marv pls don't post again lest you reach the unholy number and doom us all


this is just pathetic. absolutely pathetic. it incenses me.
Artanis & marv
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 16 2013 01:06 GMT
#635
Count the Votes:

ObliviousEyes (3): Promato, FiveTouch, Moology
DrParnassus (1): DrParnassus

Currently, ObliviousEyes is set to be lynched!
~46 hours left until the deadline.


Full Version:+ Show Spoiler +

ObliviousEyes (3): Promato, NewbieXXXI_ObsQT, FiveTouch, Moology
DrParnassus (1): DrParnassus
A backwards poet writes inverse.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 01:07 GMT
#636
On March 16 2013 10:05 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 09:40 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
##Unvote

I'm too damn paranoid. The simplest explanation for the NK is that marv ordered the kill. I don't know how likely that is, but I need to pursue it to see if it has merit. It was a fucking weird-ass NK for anyone here to make, and today shouldn't be a "sheep marv blindly" day without additional reasons to trust him.

@ Marv
There are two reasons why I'm concerned.
1) You did something very similar in DeathNote Mini, where you wanted to kill Palmar on Day 1, but couldn't because of wonky-kill mechanics and the town mislynching Palmar Day 1.
2) Palmar does have a history of trolling Day 1. DeathNote Mini comes to mind, where he just made like 2 posts the entirety of the day. As such, this explanation in your "martyr" post comes across as dishonest:
Dirk Hardpec - so yes, this guy is mafia. It's clear enough, it's been mentioned why - the trolling, the "I knew he'd flip town but did nothing about doing something else", the lack of anything.

On March 16 2013 03:47 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
Please hold some of your questions. I'll convince yall I'm town tomorrow.


Do *not* be fooled by this. This is typical vettish scumplay from Palmar (probably bugs too). I'll contribute later... just you wait... I'll prove I'm town... and then there'll be a post that these players are very capable of making look good or convincing. What you need to remember is that they have not contributed in the slightest so far. That's actually the important issue. Don't forget, also, that Palmar is well known for having Day 1 as his absolute best day. Like, by far. He catches mafia regularly Day 1, and tails off after. There's a post he made about this in the obsQT for Hero Mini Mafia if you're really interested in checking what I've said. The salient point being that theoretical town-Palmar has wasted his absolute best day of catching mafia, on the offhand promise that he'll do better tomorrow, and willingly lynching into town. He must die.


Palmar does waste Day 1's as town. Not often, but he does. This is a pretty clear misrepresentation of his play, and you definetely know his history.


Since when did I ask this to be a sheep marv day? What the fuck is wrong with all you people? Either you agree with my case or you don't. If you have an alternative explanation for OO's posts, I'm all ears.

GO AND READ THEM YOURSELF. I think OE is the best lynch, if the rest of you don't, do something the fuck about it rather than fucking whining like little bitches that it's just sheep marv day. Jesus christ.

To repeat to you, Hapa, I accused Palmar of being mafia for wasting his Day 1, and bugs as town doesn't usually waste Day 1s. Can you find me a single example in living memory where bugs did nothing as town on Day 1? I sure as hell can't.

~marv


EBWOP: *in LVIII, with regards to Palmar. I don't even care about this, it's so irrelevant.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 01:08 GMT
#637
On March 16 2013 09:40 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
##Unvote

I'm too damn paranoid. The simplest explanation for the NK is that marv ordered the kill. I don't know how likely that is, but I need to pursue it to see if it has merit. It was a fucking weird-ass NK for anyone here to make, and today shouldn't be a "sheep marv blindly" day without additional reasons to trust him.

@ Marv
There are two reasons why I'm concerned.
1) You did something very similar in DeathNote Mini, where you wanted to kill Palmar on Day 1, but couldn't because of wonky-kill mechanics and the town mislynching Palmar Day 1.
2) Palmar does have a history of trolling Day 1. DeathNote Mini comes to mind, where he just made like 2 posts the entirety of the day. As such, this explanation in your "martyr" post comes across as dishonest:
Show nested quote +
Dirk Hardpec - so yes, this guy is mafia. It's clear enough, it's been mentioned why - the trolling, the "I knew he'd flip town but did nothing about doing something else", the lack of anything.

On March 16 2013 03:47 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
Please hold some of your questions. I'll convince yall I'm town tomorrow.


Do *not* be fooled by this. This is typical vettish scumplay from Palmar (probably bugs too). I'll contribute later... just you wait... I'll prove I'm town... and then there'll be a post that these players are very capable of making look good or convincing. What you need to remember is that they have not contributed in the slightest so far. That's actually the important issue. Don't forget, also, that Palmar is well known for having Day 1 as his absolute best day. Like, by far. He catches mafia regularly Day 1, and tails off after. There's a post he made about this in the obsQT for Hero Mini Mafia if you're really interested in checking what I've said. The salient point being that theoretical town-Palmar has wasted his absolute best day of catching mafia, on the offhand promise that he'll do better tomorrow, and willingly lynching into town. He must die.


Palmar does waste Day 1's as town. Not often, but he does. This is a pretty clear misrepresentation of his play, and you definetely know his history.

1) What about this is similar to DeathNote? I'm not following. Are you saying that Dirk couldn't have been lynched yesterday? I very strongly disagree with that, and if we (meaning me and marv) were more confident that Dirk was scum than Witty, we almost certainly could have gotten him lynched instead.

2) You're missing the point here. Maybe Palmar has trolled away a day 1 in the past (Death Note is the only example I know of...his other Trolly-Day-1 games, he still gives actual insight [read: LVIII...uh, seems like another too]). That doesn't change the fact that Palmar openly acknowledges that Day 1 is his best day as town, and then 100% wasted it by doing absolutely nothing. I would lynch a Palmar that refuses to play on his strongest day in any game, because town Palmar is far far more likely to put in at least a modicum of effort early on.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 01:10 GMT
#638
Seriously, I made that post because *I* put in the effort for the rest of town, then town has a hissy fit that I want people to sheep me? What's wrong with people? I'm out until tomorrow.

~marv
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 01:15 GMT
#639
On March 16 2013 10:08 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 09:40 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
##Unvote

I'm too damn paranoid. The simplest explanation for the NK is that marv ordered the kill. I don't know how likely that is, but I need to pursue it to see if it has merit. It was a fucking weird-ass NK for anyone here to make, and today shouldn't be a "sheep marv blindly" day without additional reasons to trust him.

@ Marv
There are two reasons why I'm concerned.
1) You did something very similar in DeathNote Mini, where you wanted to kill Palmar on Day 1, but couldn't because of wonky-kill mechanics and the town mislynching Palmar Day 1.
2) Palmar does have a history of trolling Day 1. DeathNote Mini comes to mind, where he just made like 2 posts the entirety of the day. As such, this explanation in your "martyr" post comes across as dishonest:
Dirk Hardpec - so yes, this guy is mafia. It's clear enough, it's been mentioned why - the trolling, the "I knew he'd flip town but did nothing about doing something else", the lack of anything.

On March 16 2013 03:47 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
Please hold some of your questions. I'll convince yall I'm town tomorrow.


Do *not* be fooled by this. This is typical vettish scumplay from Palmar (probably bugs too). I'll contribute later... just you wait... I'll prove I'm town... and then there'll be a post that these players are very capable of making look good or convincing. What you need to remember is that they have not contributed in the slightest so far. That's actually the important issue. Don't forget, also, that Palmar is well known for having Day 1 as his absolute best day. Like, by far. He catches mafia regularly Day 1, and tails off after. There's a post he made about this in the obsQT for Hero Mini Mafia if you're really interested in checking what I've said. The salient point being that theoretical town-Palmar has wasted his absolute best day of catching mafia, on the offhand promise that he'll do better tomorrow, and willingly lynching into town. He must die.


Palmar does waste Day 1's as town. Not often, but he does. This is a pretty clear misrepresentation of his play, and you definetely know his history.

1) What about this is similar to DeathNote? I'm not following. Are you saying that Dirk couldn't have been lynched yesterday? I very strongly disagree with that, and if we (meaning me and marv) were more confident that Dirk was scum than Witty, we almost certainly could have gotten him lynched instead.

2) You're missing the point here. Maybe Palmar has trolled away a day 1 in the past (Death Note is the only example I know of...his other Trolly-Day-1 games, he still gives actual insight [read: LVIII...uh, seems like another too]). That doesn't change the fact that Palmar openly acknowledges that Day 1 is his best day as town, and then 100% wasted it by doing absolutely nothing. I would lynch a Palmar that refuses to play on his strongest day in any game, because town Palmar is far far more likely to put in at least a modicum of effort early on.


1) Dirk could definitely have been lynched, but that's not my point. The point is that this situation is very similar to that of DeathNote Mini. Palmar was trolling in that game, a bunch of people wanted him dead, and yet you were planning to kill him. The only thing I'm saying is that there's history suggesting that you'd make a similar move here.

2) Can you link me a game in which Palmar trolls as scum? In all the games I've seen scum-Palmar play, he atleast puts a mediocum of effort to looking townie. Not a lot, but he kinda tries. I haven't been in a game with him in which he outwardly trolls as scum with no effort to look townie.
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 01:17 GMT
#640
On March 16 2013 10:05 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 09:40 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
##Unvote

I'm too damn paranoid. The simplest explanation for the NK is that marv ordered the kill. I don't know how likely that is, but I need to pursue it to see if it has merit. It was a fucking weird-ass NK for anyone here to make, and today shouldn't be a "sheep marv blindly" day without additional reasons to trust him.

@ Marv
There are two reasons why I'm concerned.
1) You did something very similar in DeathNote Mini, where you wanted to kill Palmar on Day 1, but couldn't because of wonky-kill mechanics and the town mislynching Palmar Day 1.
2) Palmar does have a history of trolling Day 1. DeathNote Mini comes to mind, where he just made like 2 posts the entirety of the day. As such, this explanation in your "martyr" post comes across as dishonest:
Dirk Hardpec - so yes, this guy is mafia. It's clear enough, it's been mentioned why - the trolling, the "I knew he'd flip town but did nothing about doing something else", the lack of anything.

On March 16 2013 03:47 Dirk Hardpec wrote:
Please hold some of your questions. I'll convince yall I'm town tomorrow.


Do *not* be fooled by this. This is typical vettish scumplay from Palmar (probably bugs too). I'll contribute later... just you wait... I'll prove I'm town... and then there'll be a post that these players are very capable of making look good or convincing. What you need to remember is that they have not contributed in the slightest so far. That's actually the important issue. Don't forget, also, that Palmar is well known for having Day 1 as his absolute best day. Like, by far. He catches mafia regularly Day 1, and tails off after. There's a post he made about this in the obsQT for Hero Mini Mafia if you're really interested in checking what I've said. The salient point being that theoretical town-Palmar has wasted his absolute best day of catching mafia, on the offhand promise that he'll do better tomorrow, and willingly lynching into town. He must die.


Palmar does waste Day 1's as town. Not often, but he does. This is a pretty clear misrepresentation of his play, and you definetely know his history.


Since when did I ask this to be a sheep marv day? What the fuck is wrong with all you people? Either you agree with my case or you don't. If you have an alternative explanation for OO's posts, I'm all ears.


I know you didn't suggest that. HOWEVER, I feel that the town is moving in that direction right now, and that's not good. Perhaps at the end of this conversation, I'll re-affirm my town read on you. That would be splendid. But to not explore the option right now and blindly sheep you is a mistake.

GO AND READ THEM YOURSELF. I think OE is the best lynch, if the rest of you don't, do something the fuck about it rather than fucking whining like little bitches that it's just sheep marv day. Jesus christ.

To repeat to you, Hapa, I accused Palmar of being mafia for wasting his Day 1, and bugs as town doesn't usually waste Day 1s. Can you find me a single example in living memory where bugs did nothing as town on Day 1? I sure as hell can't.

~marv


Counterpoint: can you find a scum-game in which WBG does nothing all of Day 1?

The two man power trip.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 853
SteadfastSC210
ComeBackTV 193
TaKeTV 188
LamboSC2118
Rex80
EnkiAlexander 15
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy18
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 210
ProTech134
LamboSC2 118
Rex 80
BRAT_OK 22
IndyStarCraft 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37281
Shuttle 2997
Bisu 917
Horang2 908
Jaedong 715
Mini 641
EffOrt 606
Light 489
BeSt 360
Soma 355
[ Show more ]
firebathero 333
Stork 326
Hyuk 324
Snow 169
Rush 165
Zeus 162
Last 155
ggaemo 145
ZerO 143
Pusan 85
Leta 83
hero 70
sorry 60
Killer 56
Mong 48
Sea.KH 47
Sharp 47
Mind 39
Shinee 30
Aegong 29
Shine 28
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 25
soO 24
Sexy 22
Trap 22
Yoon 20
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 14
HiyA 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6214
qojqva1649
Dendi806
420jenkins87
Fuzer 82
League of Legends
Reynor103
Counter-Strike
x6flipin356
markeloff139
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2032
crisheroes975
XaKoH 150
Other Games
gofns34148
singsing2161
olofmeister1329
B2W.Neo1058
Mlord252
DeMusliM214
Livibee176
Liquid`VortiX133
Hui .122
Mew2King116
QueenE84
ArmadaUGS73
Chillindude13
ZerO(Twitch)11
Railgan10
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1856
League of Legends
• Jankos2258
• Nemesis1133
• TFBlade860
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 43m
Stellar Fest
23h 43m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.