• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10552 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 66 Next
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 01:24 GMT
#641
On March 16 2013 10:10 FiveTouch wrote:
Seriously, I made that post because *I* put in the effort for the rest of town, then town has a hissy fit that I want people to sheep me? What's wrong with people? I'm out until tomorrow.

~marv


Who is throwing a "hissy-fit"?

"Town" isn't throwing one. I'm the only one doing this right now.

I'm supporting a calm-collected look at you because of a really strange NK. I think that's completely justified given the situation. Instead you threw your own hissy-fit about the "town" going against you (what?) and left the thread. The fuck?
The two man power trip.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 01:41 GMT
#642
On March 16 2013 10:24 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 10:10 FiveTouch wrote:
Seriously, I made that post because *I* put in the effort for the rest of town, then town has a hissy fit that I want people to sheep me? What's wrong with people? I'm out until tomorrow.

~marv


Who is throwing a "hissy-fit"?

"Town" isn't throwing one. I'm the only one doing this right now.

I'm supporting a calm-collected look at you because of a really strange NK. I think that's completely justified given the situation. Instead you threw your own hissy-fit about the "town" going against you (what?) and left the thread. The fuck?


i'm fairly sure that marv is referring to my vote, and my justification for said vote. the good news however, is that now i'm pretty confident about both of you being town after all this. i was very confident about marv being town before, but now i'm almost certain.

what happened to you completely agreeing with the case on VE? you're just throwing all that away because of some trivialities concerning palmars history of useful town play or lack thereof?

also you say that the night kill is strange

WHO IS THE MORE STRANGE SCUM PLAYER, MARV OR VE?

i don't see how you're like

"I think ve is scum, oh gosh that's a weird nightkill, must be marv instead of VE"

imo the choice of nightkills can be figured out... not by stuff like guessing about whether scum is trying to wifom you or not, but just by thinking about which player in the game (if they are scum) is most likely to night kill X player. You recently killed off marv, iamp, then myself in that order probably because we were the people in the game most likely to catch you if you were scum. So in a game where those 3 players get night killed, if hapa is in the game then there's a very good chance that hapa is scum. IMO VE being on the scumteam is the simplest explanation for this game's night kill.

FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 01:42 GMT
#643
Its almost 3am in England. He went to bed.
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 02:00 GMT
#644
On March 16 2013 10:41 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 10:24 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 16 2013 10:10 FiveTouch wrote:
Seriously, I made that post because *I* put in the effort for the rest of town, then town has a hissy fit that I want people to sheep me? What's wrong with people? I'm out until tomorrow.

~marv


Who is throwing a "hissy-fit"?

"Town" isn't throwing one. I'm the only one doing this right now.

I'm supporting a calm-collected look at you because of a really strange NK. I think that's completely justified given the situation. Instead you threw your own hissy-fit about the "town" going against you (what?) and left the thread. The fuck?


i'm fairly sure that marv is referring to my vote, and my justification for said vote. the good news however, is that now i'm pretty confident about both of you being town after all this. i was very confident about marv being town before, but now i'm almost certain.

what happened to you completely agreeing with the case on VE? you're just throwing all that away because of some trivialities concerning palmars history of useful town play or lack thereof?

also you say that the night kill is strange

WHO IS THE MORE STRANGE SCUM PLAYER, MARV OR VE?

i don't see how you're like

"I think ve is scum, oh gosh that's a weird nightkill, must be marv instead of VE"


Because it's a really fucking weird night kill, and I saw scum-Marv do something incredibly similar in a game I played with him in the past.

imo the choice of nightkills can be figured out... not by stuff like guessing about whether scum is trying to wifom you or not, but just by thinking about which player in the game (if they are scum) is most likely to night kill X player. You recently killed off marv, iamp, then myself in that order probably because we were the people in the game most likely to catch you if you were scum. So in a game where those 3 players get night killed, if hapa is in the game then there's a very good chance that hapa is scum. IMO VE being on the scumteam is the simplest explanation for this game's night kill.



I do agree that VE and Marv seem like the only players that would go after Palmar so aggressively with a night kill.

I will say that on behavior, I think VE/Oats is scummier. HOWEVER, marv is capable of building good cases against townies, and I want to make sure that I'm sheeping town marv and not a mislynch case.
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 02:01 GMT
#645
On March 16 2013 10:42 FiveTouch wrote:
Its almost 3am in England. He went to bed.


BOOOOOOOOOOO

What's your take on all of this Kei? Do you 100% agree with Marv on everything, or is there something (hell anything) that you disagree with?
The two man power trip.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 02:05 GMT
#646
On March 16 2013 11:01 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 10:42 FiveTouch wrote:
Its almost 3am in England. He went to bed.


BOOOOOOOOOOO

What's your take on all of this Kei? Do you 100% agree with Marv on everything, or is there something (hell anything) that you disagree with?

Just so you know, the post asking you about DeathNote was me. Notice I said (me and marv), because I really don't remember much about Death Note since I wasn't in it and didn't read the early days.

But no. We discussed our reads in length during the night and came to a consensus together. Promato was my town read, Moology was marv's, etc. We aren't separate players, we are FiveTouch. We're playing together as a team because that's honestly the best way to play a hydra.
Artanis & marv
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 02:06 GMT
#647
eh, i don't think it's a mislynch case. VE has made his presence known in several other threads in the last couple hours but he's silent in this one. if he were town i think we'd all be getting an earful right now.

i think he was trying to goad me on here:

On March 15 2013 07:25 ObliviousEyes wrote:
YES PLEASE THREATEN RAGEQUIT THAT'S THE FUCKING SPIRIT BITCH


like really? that's the type of thought that scum players think when they see a townie talk about ragequitting.... not the type of thing that a townie would say to another townie. and I have NO reason to think that if VE were town, he would've had anything but a town read on me when he said that.

also this:

On March 13 2013 10:36 ObliviousEyes wrote:
Moo you're going to have to stop referencing on-going games or I'm going to be forced to request a modkill. Fair warning.


once again, really?

VE why so eager to remove players from the game?
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 16 2013 02:07 GMT
#648
On March 16 2013 11:05 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 11:01 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 16 2013 10:42 FiveTouch wrote:
Its almost 3am in England. He went to bed.


BOOOOOOOOOOO

What's your take on all of this Kei? Do you 100% agree with Marv on everything, or is there something (hell anything) that you disagree with?

Just so you know, the post asking you about DeathNote was me. Notice I said (me and marv), because I really don't remember much about Death Note since I wasn't in it and didn't read the early days.

But no. We discussed our reads in length during the night and came to a consensus together. Promato was my town read, Moology was marv's, etc. We aren't separate players, we are FiveTouch. We're playing together as a team because that's honestly the best way to play a hydra.


Yeah, but just because Moology was Marv's town read doesn't mean that you share that opinion. What is your individual NON-HYDRA opinion of Moology?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 02:07 GMT
#649
So, from what I do remember of Death Note, marv had to send in his kills during the day. So, what you're saying is, he sent in a kill on Palmar, but kept pushing Palmar and got him lynched, therefore wasting his kill?

I don't really see how that is that similar to this game at all.
Artanis & marv
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 16 2013 02:08 GMT
#650
On March 16 2013 11:07 FiveTouch wrote:
So, from what I do remember of Death Note, marv had to send in his kills during the day. So, what you're saying is, he sent in a kill on Palmar, but kept pushing Palmar and got him lynched, therefore wasting his kill?

I don't really see how that is that similar to this game at all.


No he sent in the Palmar NK, and town lynched Palmar without Marv's help at all. I remember he was against the idea of killing Palmar (didn't push it much though).
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 02:09 GMT
#651
On March 16 2013 11:07 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 11:05 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 16 2013 11:01 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
On March 16 2013 10:42 FiveTouch wrote:
Its almost 3am in England. He went to bed.


BOOOOOOOOOOO

What's your take on all of this Kei? Do you 100% agree with Marv on everything, or is there something (hell anything) that you disagree with?

Just so you know, the post asking you about DeathNote was me. Notice I said (me and marv), because I really don't remember much about Death Note since I wasn't in it and didn't read the early days.

But no. We discussed our reads in length during the night and came to a consensus together. Promato was my town read, Moology was marv's, etc. We aren't separate players, we are FiveTouch. We're playing together as a team because that's honestly the best way to play a hydra.


Yeah, but just because Moology was Marv's town read doesn't mean that you share that opinion. What is your individual NON-HYDRA opinion of Moology?

That's a fucking dumb question. I had a thought, we discussed it, he convinced me otherwise, so I obviously agree with what he wrote, otherwise he wouldn't have written it. WE'RE WORKING AS A TEAM. Get that through your head.
Artanis & marv
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 16 2013 02:11 GMT
#652
ok ok yeah FT is town.

Back to sheepy-land

##Vote ObliviousEyes
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 02:15 GMT
#653
On March 16 2013 11:08 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 11:07 FiveTouch wrote:
So, from what I do remember of Death Note, marv had to send in his kills during the day. So, what you're saying is, he sent in a kill on Palmar, but kept pushing Palmar and got him lynched, therefore wasting his kill?

I don't really see how that is that similar to this game at all.


No he sent in the Palmar NK, and town lynched Palmar without Marv's help at all. I remember he was against the idea of killing Palmar (didn't push it much though).

So...how is this situation similar then?

You're saying: Dont push Palmer -> NK Palmar is the same as Push Palmar -> NK Palmar. I don't get it.

On March 16 2013 11:11 Hapahauli wrote:
ok ok yeah FT is town.

Back to sheepy-land

##Vote ObliviousEyes


wat
Artanis & marv
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 16 2013 02:20 GMT
#654
Marv throwing his hissy-fit was a good sign that he was town. You stepping up to the block when you didn't need to is a sign that you're town.

I was planning on stringing this out a bit to see how Caster/ObliviousEyes reacted, but it doesn't seem worth it,

tl;dr
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 02:23 GMT
#655
On March 16 2013 11:11 Hapahauli wrote:
ok ok yeah FT is town.

Back to sheepy-land

##Vote ObliviousEyes


On March 16 2013 11:20 Hapahauli wrote:
Marv throwing his hissy-fit was a good sign that he was town. You stepping up to the block when you didn't need to is a sign that you're town.

I was planning on stringing this out a bit to see how Caster/ObliviousEyes reacted, but it doesn't seem worth it,

tl;dr
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Whooops.

Anyway I speak for myself. Not sure what iamp's view on marv is
The two man power trip.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 02:37 GMT
#656
On March 16 2013 11:20 Hapahauli wrote:
You stepping up to the block when you didn't need to is a sign that you're town.
[/spoiler]
I...what? That makes no fucking sense. I've been posting every night after marv goes to bed. You were suspicious of me earlier for it, but now its a town tell?
Artanis & marv
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 02:40 GMT
#657
On March 16 2013 08:54 Moology wrote:
What the fuck...

##Vote: ObliviousEyes

With Dirk's death that really puts me off on calling Newbie scum. He should know that once Dirk is gone he's next in a lot of peoples minds. It doesn't make sense. OE looks like a good candidate and I'm starting to really want to hear from Golems again.


firstly, who wrote this post? secondly,

how's life aboard the magic school bus?

OH MY GOD MOO. You were scum all along weren't you>>> Please get in touch with me asap.... and it needs to be mocsta, not OE.


(btw we're still lynching VE, I just want to see where this goes)
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 02:44 GMT
#658
On March 16 2013 11:37 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 11:20 Hapahauli wrote:
You stepping up to the block when you didn't need to is a sign that you're town.

I...what? That makes no fucking sense. I've been posting every night after marv goes to bed. You were suspicious of me earlier for it, but now its a town tell?
[/spoiler]

Sure why not? Marv went to bed, and you are apparently taking the whole "we are one person thing" seriously. You didn't have to talk to me. You could have just not addressed me at all, and instead you jumped into the fray. I consider that townie, combined with your general "defiant" demeanor.

As for my suspicious of you earlier, that was based on you not contributing reads and not understanding how you were playing that hydra.

Anywho, you need not understand me - only agreement is required.
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 02:46 GMT
#659
On March 16 2013 11:40 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 08:54 Moology wrote:
What the fuck...

##Vote: ObliviousEyes

With Dirk's death that really puts me off on calling Newbie scum. He should know that once Dirk is gone he's next in a lot of peoples minds. It doesn't make sense. OE looks like a good candidate and I'm starting to really want to hear from Golems again.


firstly, who wrote this post? secondly,

how's life aboard the magic school bus?

OH MY GOD MOO. You were scum all along weren't you>>> Please get in touch with me asap.... and it needs to be mocsta, not OE.


(btw we're still lynching VE, I just want to see where this goes)


Huh? That post seems aaaaight.

Also, he correctly deduced why I'm obv-town before anyone else in the thread. Of all the people that could have made the NK last night, it makes the least sense from us.
The two man power trip.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 02:48 GMT
#660
On March 16 2013 11:44 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 11:37 FiveTouch wrote:
On March 16 2013 11:20 Hapahauli wrote:
You stepping up to the block when you didn't need to is a sign that you're town.

I...what? That makes no fucking sense. I've been posting every night after marv goes to bed. You were suspicious of me earlier for it, but now its a town tell?


Sure why not? Marv went to bed, and you are apparently taking the whole "we are one person thing" seriously. You didn't have to talk to me. You could have just not addressed me at all, and instead you jumped into the fray. I consider that townie, combined with your general "defiant" demeanor.

As for my suspicious of you earlier, that was based on you not contributing reads and not understanding how you were playing that hydra.

Anywho, you need not understand me - only agreement is required.

Of course I need to understand you. I call out people with bullshit reasons for town reads on me all the time.

But for now I'm satisfied with your answer.
Artanis & marv
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36569
Shuttle 2463
Bisu 1039
Horang2 947
Jaedong 867
Light 441
BeSt 365
firebathero 333
Mini 330
Hyuk 287
[ Show more ]
Stork 272
actioN 266
Soma 237
EffOrt 232
Zeus 202
ggaemo 197
Soulkey 162
Last 145
Snow 122
Leta 118
ZerO 118
Pusan 83
Rush 76
Killer 74
hero 51
Mong 44
Sharp 40
Mind 36
Shinee 30
Shine 27
Aegong 27
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 23
soO 20
Sexy 19
PianO 19
Trap 17
Yoon 16
Free 14
sorry 13
Terrorterran 12
HiyA 10
zelot 10
JulyZerg 9
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3942
qojqva1677
Dendi1010
League of Legends
Reynor92
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
x6flipin325
markeloff103
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
crisheroes930
Other Games
gofns33636
singsing2163
B2W.Neo699
XBOCT361
DeMusliM188
Livibee180
XaKoH 152
Mlord151
Liquid`LucifroN121
ArmadaUGS113
Mew2King87
QueenE65
Chillindude13
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2128
• TFBlade639
Other Games
• WagamamaTV197
Upcoming Events
OSC
32m
Stellar Fest
32m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 32m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.