• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:19
CEST 03:19
KST 10:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7179 users

Hydra Mini Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 66 Next
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 05:47 GMT
#681
On March 16 2013 14:43 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
What happened to that whole "DON'T LYNCH HIM OMG" thing btw?


i was high when i thought of the reasoning for my town read on him. it sounded amazingly perfect, as do all thoughts you have while high
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 16 2013 05:51 GMT
#682
You'll have to excuse Wave. He hadn't spoken with me about our/my reads before making that post. He was operating under the assumption that reads were the same from the last time we spoke.

I agree with my other half's sentiment that I don't get why they would kill Dirk when he was more than likely being killed today.

However, I also recognize that much of my suspicion on Newbie was because I thought Dirk was scum (hence why I wanted to kill dirk first). This is under mental advisement.

I also made the post before night flip + Show Spoiler +
On March 16 2013 07:12 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 07:05 ObliviousEyes wrote:
On March 16 2013 07:03 Promato wrote:
On March 16 2013 06:47 ObliviousEyes wrote:
Your initial speculation re: Named VT made me think critically about the setup. Yamato's push on me feels genuine, misguided though it be.

I won't support a lynch on you two. That's all you should care about.


weeee, you are scum. I'll have to buy Yam a beer later.


IS THIS SHIT FOR FUCKING REAL!?


I certainly hope so, cuz I'm beginning to agree with promato.

-S4

that I am leaning towards ObliviousEyes scum. (assuming that wave missed it)

It's too late for me to make a good post right now, and I still need to catch up from being away for the evening, so I'll be around early-mid day tomorrow.
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 05:51 GMT
#683
On March 16 2013 14:47 DrParnassus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 14:43 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
What happened to that whole "DON'T LYNCH HIM OMG" thing btw?


i was high when i thought of the reasoning for my town read on him. it sounded amazingly perfect, as do all thoughts you have while high


i feel u bro

I hope you will as readily change your mind as on your perma-ban request =(
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 05:52 GMT
#684
On March 16 2013 14:51 TLCastingGolems wrote:
You'll have to excuse Wave. He hadn't spoken with me about our/my reads before making that post. He was operating under the assumption that reads were the same from the last time we spoke.

I agree with my other half's sentiment that I don't get why they would kill Dirk when he was more than likely being killed today.

However, I also recognize that much of my suspicion on Newbie was because I thought Dirk was scum (hence why I wanted to kill dirk first). This is under mental advisement.

I also made the post before night flip + Show Spoiler +
On March 16 2013 07:12 TLCastingGolems wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 07:05 ObliviousEyes wrote:
On March 16 2013 07:03 Promato wrote:
On March 16 2013 06:47 ObliviousEyes wrote:
Your initial speculation re: Named VT made me think critically about the setup. Yamato's push on me feels genuine, misguided though it be.

I won't support a lynch on you two. That's all you should care about.


weeee, you are scum. I'll have to buy Yam a beer later.


IS THIS SHIT FOR FUCKING REAL!?


I certainly hope so, cuz I'm beginning to agree with promato.

-S4

that I am leaning towards ObliviousEyes scum. (assuming that wave missed it)

It's too late for me to make a good post right now, and I still need to catch up from being away for the evening, so I'll be around early-mid day tomorrow.


Wave is not excused unfortunately. He just pulled some scummy BS on me, and you better tell him to drag his rear-end in here.
The two man power trip.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 05:53 GMT
#685
like, i'm pretty certain VE is scum. i'm certain enough that VE is scum that i'm kinda willing to lynch TLGolem by association of his null read on VE, just to make VE have to play the game out a little longer.

Hapa and Marv I have VERY strong town reads on. Marv's reaction to my self vote makes him town. Keir's insanity makes him town. Hapa looks very town from about D2 post onwards and I'm willing to chalk up the D1 to the general lazy atmosphere of the thread.

Promato is town by association of his earlier case on VE

That only leaves moology and TLCG, and after that last post from golems..... it's gotta be golem.

yes I'm terribad for everything i've just written, but idc
Promato
Profile Joined March 2013
92 Posts
March 16 2013 05:59 GMT
#686
It would be a horrendously stupid thing for scum Golems to come in with an opinion contrary to the thread sentiment regarding VE at this time, but I've seen scum be worse with this kind of thing.
Yamato + Prom hydra for Hydra Mini
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 06:00 GMT
#687
On March 16 2013 14:51 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 14:47 DrParnassus wrote:
On March 16 2013 14:43 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
What happened to that whole "DON'T LYNCH HIM OMG" thing btw?


i was high when i thought of the reasoning for my town read on him. it sounded amazingly perfect, as do all thoughts you have while high


i feel u bro

I hope you will as readily change your mind as on your perma-ban request =(


lol, yeah i want to stay but it's just not the best decision. once things are looking up (i.e. i'm going to the college I want to attend, rather than a shitty community college and other similar life goals) that decision may change. maybe like, a year from now or something. mafia just takes up too much time... like look at my filter in this game.... it's ridiculous. i'm not necessarily talking about the quantity of posts, but rather how out my posting is spread out throughout all hours of the day. i have no self control when it comes to these addicting types of things so requesting the perma-ban is just the best option

/off-topic
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 06:01 GMT
#688
On March 16 2013 14:51 TLCastingGolems wrote:
You'll have to excuse Wave. He hadn't spoken with me about our/my reads before making that post. He was operating under the assumption that reads were the same from the last time we spoke.


Also wait. What the hell does this mean?

How does that excuse Wave at all? He presumably was suspicious of me (since apparently you're collaborating) for associative reasons, and uf he was reading the thread, he would have known that Dirk was NK'd. Who cares if he didn't speak with you - that just shows he hasn't been reading the thread and is flinging suspicion around arbitrarily.

I agree with my other half's sentiment that I don't get why they would kill Dirk when he was more than likely being killed today.

However, I also recognize that much of my suspicion on Newbie was because I thought Dirk was scum (hence why I wanted to kill dirk first). This is under mental advisement.
...



This is a complete non-answer. What is your read on me? What is this "under mental advisement" junk?
The two man power trip.
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 06:02 GMT
#689
On March 16 2013 14:59 Promato wrote:
It would be a horrendously stupid thing for scum Golems to come in with an opinion contrary to the thread sentiment regarding VE at this time, but I've seen scum be worse with this kind of thing.


Contrary? He didn't even give an opinion.

VE's screamfest reminds me of his play in LX (since that's the only game in which I've played with him), but I've also heard that him getting all emotional is typical of his play no matter what alignment? Probably null but I'm still definitely going to comb through before coming to any decisions.


The above isn't "contrary" - it's a non-answer and a borderline soft-push.
The two man power trip.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 06:04 GMT
#690
On March 16 2013 14:59 Promato wrote:
It would be a horrendously stupid thing for scum Golems to come in with an opinion contrary to the thread sentiment regarding VE at this time, but I've seen scum be worse with this kind of thing.


well yeah, but a null read? you don't even need to make an association case based on VE to make that point. VE is the main lynch candidate... and the best golem's got for us is a null read on VE, some half-baked comment about my self-vote, and that weak case on mr. townie hapa?
TLCastingGolems
Profile Joined December 2012
160 Posts
March 16 2013 06:05 GMT
#691
On March 16 2013 15:01 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 14:51 TLCastingGolems wrote:
You'll have to excuse Wave. He hadn't spoken with me about our/my reads before making that post. He was operating under the assumption that reads were the same from the last time we spoke.


Also wait. What the hell does this mean?

How does that excuse Wave at all? He presumably was suspicious of me (since apparently you're collaborating) for associative reasons, and uf he was reading the thread, he would have known that Dirk was NK'd. Who cares if he didn't speak with you - that just shows he hasn't been reading the thread and is flinging suspicion around arbitrarily.

don't know what to tell you other than he's an idiot

Show nested quote +
I agree with my other half's sentiment that I don't get why they would kill Dirk when he was more than likely being killed today.

However, I also recognize that much of my suspicion on Newbie was because I thought Dirk was scum (hence why I wanted to kill dirk first). This is under mental advisement.
...



This is a complete non-answer. What is your read on me? What is this "under mental advisement" junk?


null read right now because I know my suspicions were heavily based on dirk flipping red. I will return in the morning, hopefully with a fresh mind.


answers in red

-S4
WaveofShadow and jcarlsoniv - TL LoL Community Casters! | twitch.tv/tlcastinggolems | @TLCastingGolems | youtube.com/TLCastingGolems | Send us your replays! Follow us on FB! Support us in AHGL! ALL THE SOCIAL NETWORKING
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 06:06 GMT
#692
Alright. Well tell WoS to make himself available, because his ass is mine tomorrow.
The two man power trip.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 06:09 GMT
#693
On March 16 2013 14:53 DrParnassus wrote:
like, i'm pretty certain VE is scum. i'm certain enough that VE is scum that i'm kinda willing to lynch TLGolem by association of his null read on VE, just to make VE have to play the game out a little longer.

Hapa and Marv I have VERY strong town reads on. Marv's reaction to my self vote makes him town. Keir's insanity makes him town. Hapa looks very town from about D2 post onwards and I'm willing to chalk up the D1 to the general lazy atmosphere of the thread.

Promato is town by association of his earlier case on VE

That only leaves moology and TLCG, and after that last post from golems..... it's gotta be golem.

yes I'm terribad for everything i've just written, but idc

My insanity?

Also those reaction posts to your self-vote were me.
Artanis & marv
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 06:10 GMT
#694
On March 16 2013 15:09 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 14:53 DrParnassus wrote:
like, i'm pretty certain VE is scum. i'm certain enough that VE is scum that i'm kinda willing to lynch TLGolem by association of his null read on VE, just to make VE have to play the game out a little longer.

Hapa and Marv I have VERY strong town reads on. Marv's reaction to my self vote makes him town. Keir's insanity makes him town. Hapa looks very town from about D2 post onwards and I'm willing to chalk up the D1 to the general lazy atmosphere of the thread.

Promato is town by association of his earlier case on VE

That only leaves moology and TLCG, and after that last post from golems..... it's gotta be golem.

yes I'm terribad for everything i've just written, but idc

My insanity?

Also those reaction posts to your self-vote were me.

EBWOP: Specifically the "What the actual fuck" and "0 fucking sense" ones.

~Keir
Artanis & marv
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 06:14 GMT
#695
insanity = an exaggeration about the difference in how I perceive how you're talking to people in this game, and how you talked to people in duel. i was too lazy to type that out though. this game I can sense that there's a real person making the posts I'm reading, with real emotions, etc. in dueling it was just kinda felt all "bleh" and "asdlkf"

I probably shoulda used a nicer word and one that actually described what I meant

FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 06:14 GMT
#696
Also, rofl @ Hapa repeating my points about the case against them
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 06:15 GMT
#697
On March 16 2013 15:14 FiveTouch wrote:
Also, rofl @ Hapa repeating my points about the case against them


Huh? Where? I thought I was being original =(
The two man power trip.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
March 16 2013 06:17 GMT
#698
On March 16 2013 15:15 NewbieXXXI_ObsQT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 15:14 FiveTouch wrote:
Also, rofl @ Hapa repeating my points about the case against them


Huh? Where? I thought I was being original =(

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=18026625
Artanis & marv
NewbieXXXI_ObsQT
Profile Joined March 2013
183 Posts
March 16 2013 06:19 GMT
#699
Oh you did. Darn it.
The two man power trip.
DrParnassus
Profile Joined March 2013
Afghanistan565 Posts
March 16 2013 06:19 GMT
#700
and yeah, I wasn't actually planning on self voting. I was just bored of all the "VE is scum" talk, and I sorta wanted to create drama which would make it harder for the 2nd mafia to decide if he should commit to a VE bus or not. If everyone just sheeps marv, and marv is correct.... that's just boring and doesn't really set us up well for D3. I'd much rather have a big argument and then we lynch scum rather than singing kumbayah and then lynching scum.
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 66 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 152
RuFF_SC2 60
ProTech31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15801
Rain 2261
Artosis 628
Bale 18
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 315
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox663
Mew2King158
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g9725
Day[9].tv663
JimRising 551
PiGStarcraft324
C9.Mang0252
ArmadaUGS75
ViBE58
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 148
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv663
• Scarra569
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 41m
OSC
20h 41m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.