• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:02
CEST 15:02
KST 22:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8077 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 75 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 23 2013 16:23 GMT
#1101
Nah I don't think you could pull it off mocsta. It's gotta be inherent in your towngame for it to work as scum I think.
Which is where the problem is.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 23 2013 16:26 GMT
#1102
<----
I come in for the scraps
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-23 16:35:06
August 23 2013 16:29 GMT
#1103
Stop pointing at Breaking Bad Season 5

But yeah vayne is more likely to pull it off. Which you shouldn't be happy about, vayne.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 23 2013 18:52 GMT
#1104
I've trolled as both
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 23 2013 19:09 GMT
#1105
I really try not to troll. Honest.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 24 2013 00:51 GMT
#1106
On August 24 2013 03:52 Blazinghand wrote:
I've trolled as both

Yeah. But the scum was a smurf lol
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 24 2013 00:55 GMT
#1107
On August 24 2013 09:51 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 03:52 Blazinghand wrote:
I've trolled as both

Yeah. But the scum was a smurf lol

I'm still kind of surprised Eccleston lived for so long
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 24 2013 01:13 GMT
#1108
On August 24 2013 09:55 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 24 2013 09:51 Mocsta wrote:
On August 24 2013 03:52 Blazinghand wrote:
I've trolled as both

Yeah. But the scum was a smurf lol

I'm still kind of surprised Eccleston lived for so long

That was just a perfect strategy for that game state...

I'm still pissed at that game to be honest. Well Done lol
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 29 2013 18:01 GMT
#1109
Alright PEOPLES. We are hosting a NEW skype call in the near future to discuss GoT and Persona (Emphasis on GoT).

If anyone would like to join, please provide a few days when you are available and the corresponding time of day. We would like to do this sometime within the first week of Spetember.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 29 2013 20:05 GMT
#1110
Oh god.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
December 17 2013 20:01 GMT
#1111
I haven't played in many games recently, but once Extractor Trick is over I'll be hosting a Podcast about it.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 28 2013 15:03 GMT
#1112
Looking for 1-2 experienced players to do a podcast with. PM for details if you are interested. I kind of have an idea what I want to do and it will be a reasonable time commitment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 28 2013 15:31 GMT
#1113
I'll jump on it if you'd like. I'm not even constrained by mundane employment anymore! ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 28 2013 16:03 GMT
#1114
On December 29 2013 00:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'll jump on it if you'd like. I'm not even constrained by mundane employment anymore! ^^

Cool. I was thinking of Pming you about it so im happy you posted!

Basically I want to do a podcast following the shadow mini. A few of us will get on and talk about what happened every cycle for 30-45 minutes or so. so it will be like 30 - 45 minutes every 3 days or something.

Every time someone dies we will invite them to join us to talk a bit about the game from their perspective.

After the game ends I will upload the podcast to youtube or something.

I pm'd rayn and asked if he wanted to do it so maybe one more person so that if one or two of us can't make it a particular day we can carry on regardless.

I think the game starts around the 20th so around the 23rd would be the end of night one.

The problem is the effort required. Cause we will all have to read the game. But that is my idea basically.



"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 28 2013 16:11 GMT
#1115
any suggestions would be appreciated. and if no one has the time or whatever i'll just do it myself.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 28 2013 16:21 GMT
#1116
Yeah i am in DarthPunk.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 28 2013 17:46 GMT
#1117
Ehhhhhh....I'm participating in that game so I don't know. :/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 28 2013 17:49 GMT
#1118
Says you are obsing. If you don't want to do it that is fine though.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 28 2013 17:51 GMT
#1119
Why would I say I'd do it when I don't want to do it? I /in'd as Shadow, he might have missed it, if I'm /in the game I feel dirty talking about it publicly, but if I'm not then I'll do it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
December 28 2013 17:52 GMT
#1120
On December 29 2013 02:51 VisceraEyes wrote:
Why would I say I'd do it when I don't want to do it? I /in'd as Shadow, he might have missed it, if I'm /in the game I feel dirty talking about it publicly, but if I'm not then I'll do it.

okies
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1429
WardiTV760
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6529
Bisu 2225
Jaedong 1178
EffOrt 498
Horang2 463
actioN 336
Mini 254
ZerO 196
ggaemo 147
Larva 144
[ Show more ]
Pusan 117
Mind 109
Barracks 75
Bale 65
Sharp 65
Hyun 63
Sea.KH 62
Shinee 61
Yoon 55
Snow 54
Dewaltoss 50
ToSsGirL 35
hero 34
NotJumperer 27
sorry 18
Sacsri 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 12
zelot 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
NaDa 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3633
qojqva1330
Dendi1065
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1149
markeloff163
Other Games
hiko665
B2W.Neo504
Lowko433
crisheroes300
DeMusliM277
Pyrionflax192
Livibee137
QueenE79
Mew2King55
Liquid`VortiX21
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV892
League of Legends
• Jankos2090
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 58m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.