• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:16
CEST 11:16
KST 18:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7122 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 75 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 22 2013 20:58 GMT
#1081
On August 23 2013 04:03 Blazinghand wrote:
how convenient that when i call out hapa for his cabal/secret society, THEN the delays stop?!?!?!?

It was clearly a coincidence BH. You're probably imagining the whole thing anyway. Just don't worry about it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 22 2013 21:05 GMT
#1082
On August 23 2013 05:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 04:03 Blazinghand wrote:
how convenient that when i call out hapa for his cabal/secret society, THEN the delays stop?!?!?!?

It was clearly a coincidence BH. You're probably imagining the whole thing anyway. Just don't worry about it.


yes yes i agree there is no secret society, this statement is NOT made under duress, carry on, nothing to see here
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 22 2013 21:06 GMT
#1083
There's no one standing behind me BH you cray cray.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 22 2013 21:09 GMT
#1084
Don't worry.

Everything's fine.

Here's proof of my not-threatening-to-kill-VE nature:
[image loading]
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 22 2013 21:17 GMT
#1085
On August 23 2013 06:09 Hapahauli wrote:
Don't worry.

Everything's fine.

Here's proof of my not-threatening-to-kill-VE nature:
[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
FirmTofu
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1956 Posts
August 23 2013 04:11 GMT
#1086
This reminds me of how much I cringe when I hear my voice.
I lie a lot when I'm town. I never lie when I'm scum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
August 23 2013 04:13 GMT
#1087
why's that? You had one of the clearer/easier to understand voices. A few people I had no idea what they were saying
I come in for the scraps
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 23 2013 06:16 GMT
#1088
Yeah agreed.

Damn Aussie accent comes out terrible

Thnx for hosting hapa/yam
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 23 2013 06:18 GMT
#1089
On August 23 2013 15:16 Mocsta wrote:
Yeah agreed.

Damn Aussie accent comes out terrible

Thnx for hosting hapa/yam


STRAYA ヽʕ •ᴥ•ʔノ Raise your koalas ヽʕ •ᴥ•ʔノ
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 23 2013 06:30 GMT
#1090
U a bogan Dp?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 23 2013 06:42 GMT
#1091
On August 23 2013 15:30 Mocsta wrote:
U a bogan Dp?

Unfortunately no. I don't think bogans would play mafia to be honest.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 23 2013 06:51 GMT
#1092
Lol. True. But why unfortunate.. unless u want the cashed up prefix
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 23 2013 06:58 GMT
#1093
I think only a few people in this world don't hate the sound of their own voice when it's played back to them in a recording.
Think it's just because it sounds to unfamiliar compared to what we hear "live"
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 23 2013 07:16 GMT
#1094
Cool so it's not just me. Haha
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 23 2013 07:19 GMT
#1095
I've been told it's because normally you hear your voice through your jaw, rather than through the air
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 23 2013 12:02 GMT
#1096
I don't hate the sound of my own voice when it's played back to me in a recording.

My voice is very manly and there's nothing not to like about it.



Unless it's in English, then the accent just destroys it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 23 2013 12:53 GMT
#1097
On August 23 2013 21:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
I don't hate the sound of my own voice when it's played back to me in a recording.


No one is surprised by this.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 23 2013 15:39 GMT
#1098
On August 23 2013 21:53 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2013 21:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
I don't hate the sound of my own voice when it's played back to me in a recording.


No one is surprised by this.

I am, I was expecting a feminine shriek.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 23 2013 16:03 GMT
#1099
The ending tidbit about trolling was a bit interesting. The fact that people are more willing to troll as town, than mafia is somewhat concerning considering if trolling starts to become an accepted town tell, then there is nothing to stop the mafia team from emulating it. It's strange that the explanation that mafia don't troll because they want a certain degree of thread presence to push their agenda. How does this apply any less to town? If anything, there is more incentive for mafia to troll than town since it impacts the thread in a negative way and provides little information.

I'm much more inclined to troll as mafia, such as the report card in Personality (spam the thread), Pacisifst Ocean in WaW II (draw nukes to myself), bomber man baiting in LotR (keep lynch off scum buddy), or pushing lynch on co-host in Bastard ( role benefits).
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 23 2013 16:18 GMT
#1100
I don't get the whole troll thing either; i think town just treats it as town "i dont give a fuck" confidence.

Often trolls seem to be lynch leaders, and then, someone else does something stupid and they are quickly forgotten about.

Ohhh well. Now I can troll next time I roll scum.
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 154
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9777
Hyuk 389
Stork 176
Soma 154
Mong 68
Shinee 68
EffOrt 67
NotJumperer 61
Rush 57
actioN 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 55
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 35
Shine 32
Noble 29
Sharp 26
Hm[arnc] 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
yabsab 14
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc1370
League of Legends
JimRising 466
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1288
shoxiejesuss815
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
gofns20365
summit1g7435
singsing1111
ceh9501
crisheroes137
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick684
BasetradeTV145
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2160
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Stunt382
Other Games
• Shiphtur752
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
44m
INu's Battles
1h 44m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 44m
OSC
12h 59m
Replay Cast
13h 44m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.