• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11745 users

Mafia Podcast! - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 75 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 22 2013 17:54 GMT
#1001
still a bitch
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
July 22 2013 18:22 GMT
#1002
[image loading]
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 22 2013 20:17 GMT
#1003
That must be Ace, because he so cute. Ace, go fetch boy. Go on!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 22 2013 22:17 GMT
#1004
On June 18 2013 06:31 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2013 06:21 VisceraEyes wrote:
On June 18 2013 06:20 geript wrote:
On June 18 2013 05:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Although I will say that newbies I creep on are arguably some of the best newbies there are.

WHY YOU NO CREEP ME?

Cause you tried to psychoanalyze me in our first game. Bad first impression is bad.

[image loading]
MY COUCH IS COMFY!!! WHY YOU NO SIT ON MY COUCH?

This couch is comfy! Last time I was on that couch, I got to talk about the thoughts in my minds. The guy listening and asking me questions ended up dying after I shared stuff with him.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
July 23 2013 00:35 GMT
#1005
Hi, can we drag the ego battle to PM land, thanks. :D
Moderator
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 25 2013 20:15 GMT
#1006
I'll try to host this after the game ends. I have successfully figured out how to record and upload video, lol.
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 26 2013 03:07 GMT
#1007
On July 26 2013 05:15 yamato77 wrote:
I'll try to host this after the game ends. I have successfully figured out how to record and upload video, lol.


It might be best if this one was hosted by a more neutral party, by a player known for his moderation of tone and never getting into fights, a player loved by all, hated by none, a player who never flames and has infinite patience

yes i am talking about Blazinghand lord of the newbs
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 26 2013 08:21 GMT
#1008
On July 26 2013 12:07 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2013 05:15 yamato77 wrote:
I'll try to host this after the game ends. I have successfully figured out how to record and upload video, lol.


It might be best if this one was hosted by a more neutral party, by a player known for his moderation of tone and never getting into fights, a player loved by all, hated by none, a player who never flames and has infinite patience

yes i am talking about Blazinghand lord of the newbs

If only any of those things applied to you.

<3 BH
Writer@WriterYamato
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
July 26 2013 17:53 GMT
#1009
Why not have Hapa host? Those things actually apply to him.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
July 26 2013 18:39 GMT
#1010
For reals though I haven't even been obsing Sicilian making the the optimal host
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
July 27 2013 06:46 GMT
#1011
On July 27 2013 02:53 Promethelax wrote:
Why not have Hapa host? Those things actually apply to him.

Hapa replaced out and told me he hadn't been following.

Given that I was mafia and also rather invested, I think I would make a decent host. I've been following and I have a lot to say about the game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 03 2013 08:17 GMT
#1012
It's over, so we're doing the podcast thing.

I have two days off this week, Tuesday and Thursday. I live in CST, so talk am among yourselves about which day would be better for a cast around 7-9PM CST.
Writer@WriterYamato
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 03 2013 08:57 GMT
#1013
hhmm I would love to be part of this but will be back in Australia by then
+8gmt, no idea what CST is
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
August 03 2013 09:16 GMT
#1014
On August 03 2013 17:57 Mocsta wrote:
hhmm I would love to be part of this but will be back in Australia by then
+8gmt, no idea what CST is

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/cdt.html
Writer@WriterYamato
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
August 03 2013 09:16 GMT
#1015
I can host and/or guest - I've been following a lot in the last few days. Still though, Yamato seemed much more engaged with the game and I think he has more to say.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 03 2013 09:20 GMT
#1016
dang that's 13hrs.. so I would be at work if on a weekday.
if on weekend I can do it.. either good luck with whenever it is
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 03 2013 14:15 GMT
#1017
I could probably do it thursday around like 10pm EST?

Depends if there are dudes at home, its just a bit weird talking about this sorta stuff.
No gg, No skill.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 03 2013 16:34 GMT
#1018
10pm EST is 02:00 GMT (+00:00)
7 pm EST to 9 PM EST is 23:00 GMT (+00:00) to 01:00 GMT (+00:00)

it's also worth noting that all these times are actually EDT, not EST, since it's the summer right now.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 03 2013 18:25 GMT
#1019
If you guys do a podcast on Sicilian could you touch on some of the issues I raised in my post about balance and gimmicks? The balance thing is my opinion and it'd be good to hear others', but I really do feel like we didnt have a good test of a normal game with the post count restriction. Maybe having one with no pms would be interesting as well.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
August 05 2013 00:56 GMT
#1020
I dunno if short notice.. but I can do podcast between now and next 12hrs
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 75 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 637
UpATreeSC 114
ProTech50
MindelVK 23
JuggernautJason21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33759
Calm 3357
Shuttle 1116
actioN 220
firebathero 181
Hyuk 113
Barracks 105
Dewaltoss 101
Liquid`Ret 61
Hyun 29
[ Show more ]
Free 24
Aegong 23
Bale 23
HiyA 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8697
Dendi1122
XaKoH 379
Fuzer 104
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1342
fl0m1134
x6flipin845
Other Games
singsing2121
FrodaN1331
Beastyqt663
ceh9354
B2W.Neo348
mouzStarbuck305
Livibee186
byalli183
C9.Mang0155
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King64
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV421
Other Games
• Shiphtur898
• imaqtpie567
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 32m
Replay Cast
5h 17m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.