Blazinghand
Hapahauli
ObviousOne
Promethelax
mini setups
meta and heuristics
blue claims (trust or not trust), miller claims
newbie coaching
mafiascum
http://imgur.com/mOHGjne
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4906114#p4906114
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
Blazinghand Hapahauli ObviousOne Promethelax mini setups meta and heuristics blue claims (trust or not trust), miller claims newbie coaching mafiascum http://imgur.com/mOHGjne http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4906114#p4906114 | ||
|
DarthPunk
Australia10859 Posts
| ||
|
Promethelax
Canada7089 Posts
0:00:00 - END; BH being right 0:00:00; mini mafia game balance chat 0:21:35; oatsmaster loses his virginity 0:32:30 BH says he has reached his skill ceiling 0:34:30 feel versus analytical observation 0:45:30; pholgiston theory as applied to meta 1:32:30; MafiaScum vs TLMafia 1:45:00; Promethelax, the Narcissus of our Age 1:54:15; Deep meta on TL vs lite meta on MS 2:08:50; Scumslips, real or no? 2:13:20; from Mafia Scum to TL, whats the transition like? 2:23:20; replacing out of games on MS and how that can give obvious town tells. I think thats it for time stamps, if you guys have any others to be added hit me up. | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
DarthPunk
Australia10859 Posts
On May 27 2013 18:58 Palmar wrote: I can come on and talk about XLI and Boardwalk Empire: PYP RIOT PLZ. | ||
|
Promethelax
Canada7089 Posts
please help. | ||
|
ObviousOne
United States3704 Posts
| ||
|
Kurumi
Poland6130 Posts
(I am referencing surnames. So many familiar surnames.) | ||
|
Blazinghand
United States25563 Posts
| ||
|
Ace
United States16096 Posts
TL Mafia actually being meta based is a recent trend. Majority of the known players from a few years ago were not heavy into using meta analysis. Probably with the recent set of players favoring meta that influenced the current crop of newbies to adopt it. All in all meta is still largely misused and makes for corny games. | ||
|
Sylencia
Australia1057 Posts
On May 27 2013 18:41 Promethelax wrote: 0:21:35; oatsmaster loses his virginity god that was hilarious | ||
|
fferyllt
United States317 Posts
I'm not exactly a representative of MS mafia culture. Some of you may have played there longer than I have. I mostly thought what you had to say on the podcast about MS culture was in the ballpark, but that's another (though different) outsider perspective. Players who enjoy playing together tend to flock a bit there, and especially in the Micro (9 or fewer players) queue I see games with very similar player lists over and over again. If you can find a group of players whose style and level of commitment to the game is similar to your own, and you shoulder your way into the games they sign up for, it's a very different game experience from random sign-ups. | ||
|
Promethelax
Canada7089 Posts
I think thats an interesting point actually since we've mostly played newbies as a group, only Hapa and now Thrawn are in ongoing non-newbie games. | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
On May 27 2013 18:58 Palmar wrote: I can come on and talk about XLI and Boardwalk Empire: PYP | ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
|
VisceraEyes
United States21171 Posts
| ||
|
yamato77
11589 Posts
On May 28 2013 03:01 VisceraEyes wrote: Show nested quote + On May 27 2013 18:58 Palmar wrote: I can come on and talk about XLI and Boardwalk Empire: PYP | ||
|
Palmar
Iceland22634 Posts
| ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
+ Show Spoiler + I just have to get there. It's gonna take a while. ![]() | ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
On May 28 2013 09:36 WaveofShadow wrote: My skill ceiling is higher than yours BH. + Show Spoiler + I just have to get there. It's gonna take a while. ![]() My skill ceiling is infinitely high; unfortunately my 'gives a fuck' ceiling has been hit for right now. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle firebathero Mini Dewaltoss HiyA Hyun NaDa soO [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games FrodaN1357 Beastyqt817 ceh9551 B2W.Neo546 mouzStarbuck432 Livibee191 byalli142 C9.Mang0127 ToD108 KnowMe104 RotterdaM104 Trikslyr79 Mew2King55 Organizations StarCraft: Brood War
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Other Games |
|
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
|
|
|