• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:50
CEST 13:50
KST 20:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9663 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 211

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 230 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 18 2013 01:00 GMT
#4201
On March 18 2013 09:50 HiroPro wrote:
Im here. I dont know exactly how vivaxs role works. I only get a rolename. Kita wouldnt tell me exactly how he determines the name but its based on whatever powers the person has.

I ched s&b because i didnt have a good read on him and the way that he went after bugs looked fake to me. I was going to check corazon at first but then i startrd thinking risk was palmar after he fid the fistpoynd thing and i couldnt come up with a persomality for corazon.

Unless you think im mafia you need to voye gor vivax right now. Also look at what he is doing right now. If he was town he would be voting for me but instead hes scared that hel get lynched if he tries to 1-1 eith me.


Well I'm simply Toad and have no other rolename, it just tells me my two abilities. You dun' goofed.

I can only put votes from a player to myself once per cycle, and I have a night ability that I didn't use yet, it's one-time and is related to my crumbs in the night phases, but I always decided not to use it cause it's more valuable at this stage, I thought.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 18 2013 01:02 GMT
#4202
On March 18 2013 09:31 Stutters695 wrote:
Marv: Because you've been all over the fucking place and between you and Vivax I think you're more likely. Why are you all pushing DP over the sure lynch I'm Cross? You claimed to have voted Cross after DP in your filter yet the vote is MIA from the voting thread. What's going on?


Stutters notice how marv had Crossfire as scum before D2. When he shot the nuke against Foolish marv said he was town for it. And now that Foolish flipped town marv seems to completely disregard crossfire, that tells you how serious he was about that read.

I still think we should lynch others before crossfire (Hiro and Acrofales) cause every other choice is more coinflippy.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:03 GMT
#4203
On March 18 2013 09:19 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 08:17 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 08:06 austinmcc wrote:
On March 18 2013 07:50 Crossfire99 wrote:
Why is marv scum? Explain in detail cause I don't see it.

marv is around at lylo. This should not be the case. EVEN IF he were town and wrong all game, he's one of the few, if not the only, remaining player who has been putting in effort and organizing town. Scum can't just rely on him being wrong forever, and if they took him out then town loses someone who puts in a ton of effort and is pushy with his votes - someone who is threatening to scum.

I don't think Foolishness's case is slam-dunk, but as of today we know Foolishness was town. He was actually trying to trap marv and observe marv's reaction. I had Foolishness as scum, but we know that's not the case now. Nobody seems to be factoring this into things, but Foolishness's reads are now valid and worth considering.

Some of it is personal stuff. There are some buddy-ish posts between marv and I, which I should have noticed more. Normally, if marv is town, we argue about a decent number of things. Here, I agreed with his Foolishness read, but he's been scummy on slOosh for a bit now and I've been townie. When marv is townie and I disagree with him, he's all over my ass for being an idiot (See: stupid ass LIX where marv is right about near EVERYTHING and I'm wrong about near EVERYTHING and he's calling me on it whenever I disagree with him). When marv is scum, he's often more buddyish and friendly, in my experience, at least towards me (again, this is specific-to-me stuff). We were together in a mason QT at the end of LV, friendly banter, and in Themed Mini he was kind of friendly and banter-y, although he was also just goofing off to some extent. All that explanation to say that marv has been more buddy-y with me this game than "austin is a dumbass," didn't get all up in my grill over our different slOosh reads, and ONLY started with the austin-is-an-idiot stuff today - + Show Spoiler +
On March 17 2013 21:05 marvellosity wrote:
Players like austin are pretty awful and can't get a read right to save their life. austin only thinks i'm mafia when i'm town, and thinks i'm town when i'm mafia, apparently. His only comment is "mafia tricksy this game". Pathetic. He obviously has a complete inability to even understand basic meta arguments.


That quote itself was kind of telling for me. I'm awful, I can't get a read right to save my life, etc. I have maybe more than my share of bad bad games, but I don't think I've played overly poorly this one. At the very least, I haven't done stupid shit yet, and that sadly counts as not overly poorly for me. But marv has only turned on that acidity NOW, not when we disagreed about stuff before, only now. Those are the sort of posts he should have been directing at me all game if he were town when we disagreed on slOosh or on cora or on other topics.

Another minor thing, and maybe specific to me, is marv's reaction to this day. I remember Movie Star Mini Mafia as a game where marv and VE were at each other's throats for just about a full cycle. 1/2 the thread was them spamming attacks at each other, blah blah blah. marv was a vig and shot VE, who flipped town. marv was mopey for a while after that, because he'd been wrong, that's what he referenced earlier today when asking if I'd seen him have to regroup after being so wrong about his strongest reads/entire theory of the game. But marv's response THAT game was to go balls-to-the-wall and try to solve the game before he got NKed the next day. There was a google doc full of thoughts, reads on people, etc. etc. I forget the exact scenario, but he basically went and figured out more or less who the mafia were, and more or less specifically who the mafia RB was. Or some power role. That was like the only target that town could kill and still have a chance, it was a SK game and without that iirc the game came down to mafia vs. sk and town couldn't win. Anyhow, marv's reaction THIS game is different. I HAVE seen him go dark and be unconfident after having a strong read come up wrong. But when that happened, he popped back and basically solved the game as best he could. Here, that has NOT happened, in the least. He points to the lack of confidence, hoping I recognize that as the same as another town game, but he doesn't seem to remember that his reaction was two-part that game, and the other part is lacking here.

/breath

So, a bunch of little things, and then the whole glaring he's-still-alive-D3/lylo-and-scum-is-shooting-people-who-aren't-going-to-take-over-town-like-he-can.


you're a really terrible, terrible player if you think i could pull this off as mafia

i'm gonna mention it one more time, the longest filter in mafia history that i know of is my filter in hero (20) and I'm double that now. It's impossible for mafia to fake involvement for this long. Get a grip you stupid nonce. you're just waffling and paranoid and fucking stupid and you're not fucking stupid so it's very frustrating.
What is "this"? Being involved, having a very large filter?

You don't get modkilled for posting a bunch as mafia. You slip up and get caught, you can't keep your stories straight, catch scum, not look weird for organizing town yet never getting NKed, you out yourself as mafia. There's no inherent limit to your posting, it's just easier to not be particularly active. Plus, while it's VERY ODD for mafia to have an enormous filter, it's also VERY ODD for town to have a filter that long. I know you post a lot, are active, but that's a huge amount for 3 days, and if you were town and that much more vocal than everyone else, mafia would have shot you.

Yeah, I'm paranoid about you. But there are a lot of little indicators that you're not town, and you're still alive. And if "I've been really active, can't be mafia" is all you've got to offer, then I'm not buying it, because a townie that active shouldn't still be alive, so it cuts both ways.


no it isn't

town always have the longest filters in every game

why are you saying somethnig that's blatantly untrue. come on austin. by the way "all i've got to offer" - all i've got to offer is in my filter. my case on corazon, my suspicions and how i've gone about them of anyone you care to mention. i'm not going to sit here and tell you what's in my filter.

when someone has 400 posts in a game, it's very easy to pick some posts out of that and make some narrative. more likely is that someone with this many posts is genuinely invested in the game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 18 2013 01:03 GMT
#4204
After marv ofc.
Sorry for triplepost I don't want misunderstandings before I go to bed. Please make me wake up with the game not lost yet.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:03 GMT
#4205
On March 18 2013 10:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 09:31 Stutters695 wrote:
Marv: Because you've been all over the fucking place and between you and Vivax I think you're more likely. Why are you all pushing DP over the sure lynch I'm Cross? You claimed to have voted Cross after DP in your filter yet the vote is MIA from the voting thread. What's going on?


Stutters notice how marv had Crossfire as scum before D2. When he shot the nuke against Foolish marv said he was town for it. And now that Foolish flipped town marv seems to completely disregard crossfire, that tells you how serious he was about that read.

I still think we should lynch others before crossfire (Hiro and Acrofales) cause every other choice is more coinflippy.


i never disregarded crossfire since, that's a blatant lie. if you were reading the thread you'd realise this. stop lying, vivax.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 18 2013 01:04 GMT
#4206
On March 17 2013 09:10 Stutters695 wrote:
Marv: question for you. You said it's very easy to be sure if you're mafia, but you didn't find it suspicious at all how sure I was of Crossfires guilt? Other people have been hammering me for it if they make a case on me but as soon as I stopped trolling and talked about Cross it has felt like you lost all suspicion in me. Why?

Also would like an answer to this.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:05 GMT
#4207
Vivax, why aren't you trying to get Hiro, the confirmed liar to you, lynched?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:06 GMT
#4208
On March 18 2013 10:04 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2013 09:10 Stutters695 wrote:
Marv: question for you. You said it's very easy to be sure if you're mafia, but you didn't find it suspicious at all how sure I was of Crossfires guilt? Other people have been hammering me for it if they make a case on me but as soon as I stopped trolling and talked about Cross it has felt like you lost all suspicion in me. Why?

Also would like an answer to this.


i've had other things to worry about. there are people more suspicious than you and i don't see why you'd run around claiming you have KP that is influenceable by town if you were mafia (of course it's convenient that i told you to shot a townie, but you weren't to know that)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:08 GMT
#4209
On March 18 2013 09:50 HiroPro wrote:
Im here. I dont know exactly how vivaxs role works. I only get a rolename. Kita wouldnt tell me exactly how he determines the name but its based on whatever powers the person has.

I ched s&b because i didnt have a good read on him and the way that he went after bugs looked fake to me. I was going to check corazon at first but then i startrd thinking risk was palmar after he fid the fistpoynd thing and i couldnt come up with a persomality for corazon.

Unless you think im mafia you need to voye gor vivax right now. Also look at what he is doing right now. If he was town he would be voting for me but instead hes scared that hel get lynched if he tries to 1-1 eith me.


There is a framer of some description in this game. Your check is potentially unreliable and I honestly don't view vivax as scum based on his play this game. It's not worth risking lynching at mylo/lylo based on that check IMO.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:11 GMT
#4210
On March 18 2013 10:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 09:50 HiroPro wrote:
Im here. I dont know exactly how vivaxs role works. I only get a rolename. Kita wouldnt tell me exactly how he determines the name but its based on whatever powers the person has.

I ched s&b because i didnt have a good read on him and the way that he went after bugs looked fake to me. I was going to check corazon at first but then i startrd thinking risk was palmar after he fid the fistpoynd thing and i couldnt come up with a persomality for corazon.

Unless you think im mafia you need to voye gor vivax right now. Also look at what he is doing right now. If he was town he would be voting for me but instead hes scared that hel get lynched if he tries to 1-1 eith me.


There is a framer of some description in this game. Your check is potentially unreliable and I honestly don't view vivax as scum based on his play this game. It's not worth risking lynching at mylo/lylo based on that check IMO.



this is a terrible argument. the percentages are, that if hiro is telling the truth, his check is reliable. of course Vivax *could* have been framed, but out of all the players left who could have been framed, the percentage chance of Vivax specifically being framed is fairly low
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:12 GMT
#4211
actually the most inresting thing about that comment from DP is that he's basically accepting Hiro is town. hmm.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 18 2013 01:13 GMT
#4212
Cause you are this dude and utterly annoying and misrepresentative. For every 10 points in your disfavour you manage to attack the 1 point which puts you into favourable light and completely skip the rest.

Also your teammates would probably suck without your help so we have to get rid of you first.
Plus everything I already mentioned in my filter.
And cause you don't deserve a perfect victory without your head rolling first.

[image loading]
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:14 GMT
#4213
On March 18 2013 10:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 18 2013 09:50 HiroPro wrote:
Im here. I dont know exactly how vivaxs role works. I only get a rolename. Kita wouldnt tell me exactly how he determines the name but its based on whatever powers the person has.

I ched s&b because i didnt have a good read on him and the way that he went after bugs looked fake to me. I was going to check corazon at first but then i startrd thinking risk was palmar after he fid the fistpoynd thing and i couldnt come up with a persomality for corazon.

Unless you think im mafia you need to voye gor vivax right now. Also look at what he is doing right now. If he was town he would be voting for me but instead hes scared that hel get lynched if he tries to 1-1 eith me.


There is a framer of some description in this game. Your check is potentially unreliable and I honestly don't view vivax as scum based on his play this game. It's not worth risking lynching at mylo/lylo based on that check IMO.



this is a terrible argument. the percentages are, that if hiro is telling the truth, his check is reliable. of course Vivax *could* have been framed, but out of all the players left who could have been framed, the percentage chance of Vivax specifically being framed is fairly low


No it's not. Because Vivax is really likely to be checked. As a cop you check people who are likely to be the centre of the lynch debate the following day. VIVAX was certainly going to be in the lynch debate today.

For all the reasons that hiro checked Vivax a framer would equally frame Vivax.

But I am sure you don't care about that because you just want to get a mislynch on whoever you can stick one on.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
March 18 2013 01:15 GMT
#4214
Please guys trust me. We need to kill vivax
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 18 2013 01:15 GMT
#4215
You lied marv.

On March 15 2013 01:03 marvellosity wrote:
I'll make it quite clear now.

If I am alive at LYLO, then lynch me.

Quote this post against me later. I plan to have all the mafia dead before LYLO.

marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:15 GMT
#4216
On March 18 2013 10:13 Vivax wrote:
Cause you are this dude and utterly annoying and misrepresentative. For every 10 points in your disfavour you manage to attack the 1 point which puts you into favourable light and completely skip the rest.

Also your teammates would probably suck without your help so we have to get rid of you first.
Plus everything I already mentioned in my filter.
And cause you don't deserve a perfect victory without your head rolling first.

[image loading]



......


none of these are reasons you're not trying to kill confirmed-liar Hiro, are they
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
March 18 2013 01:15 GMT
#4217
On March 18 2013 10:06 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On March 17 2013 09:10 Stutters695 wrote:
Marv: question for you. You said it's very easy to be sure if you're mafia, but you didn't find it suspicious at all how sure I was of Crossfires guilt? Other people have been hammering me for it if they make a case on me but as soon as I stopped trolling and talked about Cross it has felt like you lost all suspicion in me. Why?

Also would like an answer to this.


i've had other things to worry about. there are people more suspicious than you and i don't see why you'd run around claiming you have KP that is influenceable by town if you were mafia (of course it's convenient that i told you to shot a townie, but you weren't to know that)

I worded that question pretty poorly, but not a big deal that I'm less concerned about given how long we have left. If we make it to night I'll clarify. How come you never actually voted Cross when you said you were going to?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:16 GMT
#4218
On March 18 2013 10:15 Vivax wrote:
You lied marv.

Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 01:03 marvellosity wrote:
I'll make it quite clear now.

If I am alive at LYLO, then lynch me.

Quote this post against me later. I plan to have all the mafia dead before LYLO.



it's not lylo bitch
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 18 2013 01:16 GMT
#4219
On March 18 2013 10:12 marvellosity wrote:
actually the most inresting thing about that comment from DP is that he's basically accepting Hiro is town. hmm.


Yep because as YOU YOURSELF stated there is no reason for scum hiro to fake claim at that point in time and it also didn;t read like a mafia claim because it wasn't polished at all and looks kind of bad. Mafia claims are going to be spot on really well crafted things. This wasn't
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 18 2013 01:16 GMT
#4220
On March 18 2013 10:15 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2013 10:06 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2013 10:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On March 17 2013 09:10 Stutters695 wrote:
Marv: question for you. You said it's very easy to be sure if you're mafia, but you didn't find it suspicious at all how sure I was of Crossfires guilt? Other people have been hammering me for it if they make a case on me but as soon as I stopped trolling and talked about Cross it has felt like you lost all suspicion in me. Why?

Also would like an answer to this.


i've had other things to worry about. there are people more suspicious than you and i don't see why you'd run around claiming you have KP that is influenceable by town if you were mafia (of course it's convenient that i told you to shot a townie, but you weren't to know that)

I worded that question pretty poorly, but not a big deal that I'm less concerned about given how long we have left. If we make it to night I'll clarify. How come you never actually voted Cross when you said you were going to?


because I prefer DP

i think cross is a pretty shabby choice right now when we have a liar between hiro/vivax and someone i'm convinced on in DP

i could make you really happy and vote cross but i'm not gonna
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 209 210 211 212 213 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM785
IndyStarCraft 153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 785
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 279
IndyStarCraft 153
MindelVK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5661
Dendi715
XaKoH 417
XcaliburYe211
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns30598
singsing2319
Coldzera 704
B2W.Neo633
Pyrionflax296
ToD131
trigger6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• LUISG 16
• StrangeGG 15
• Gemini_19 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV429
League of Legends
• Jankos3905
Upcoming Events
Online Event
10m
TaKeTV 57
CranKy Ducklings1
AI Arena Tournament
5h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 10m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.