• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:03
CEST 09:03
KST 16:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9312 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 171

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 230 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 15 2013 13:46 GMT
#3401
On March 15 2013 22:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 22:02 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:58 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:43 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:42 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:22 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
STARSENSES

Fool
sloosh
Hiro
Sutters
prplhose

four out of five are scum.
wheeee

why hiro and why not risk?

more importantly why not?

because i don't see what you see in hiro

and i don't see how people differentiate between me and risk

now your turn

if you don't want to answer both questions then the first one is the important one and the second one is really just because i'm curious

but i dont wanna answer either!

why not?

too much work

i don't want a textwall, i hardly ever do

just a couple of lines with your thoughts

why do you want the thoughts on hiro, not the ones on you?

That's not defensive enough, scum should be very defensive.

can't you just give me those fucking thought jesus christ

i don't care about your opinion on me because it's wrong and i'm not getting me lynched right now anyway. i don't have a strong read on hiro though so i'd like your thoughts on him because you look townie to me.

now can you please stop being a pain in the ass and just answer my god damn question about why you think what you think.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 13:51 GMT
#3402
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 15 2013 22:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 22:37 Vivax wrote:
Your case is built up on me not following supersoft when I had other reads than him just cause I commented positively on other things.

...

...

...

Problem?
Is now every guy scum who agrees with someone on some points but doesn't follow him in his reads?


Nope, that's not what I said. What I said was a complete refusal to engage at all. I don't mind you disagreeing with his reads. I don't mind you being wrong, Vivax. I expect you to be eternally wrong. What I do mind is you not trying, even one little bit, to understand where supersoft was coming from.


Still doesn't make me scum. Every other post not spent figuring out where supersoft came from was a post trying to figure out things on my own.

This is an awful reason to argue I'm scum. In fact it still doesn't make me trust you.
I fried Corazon early over a mistake, which I wouldn't do as scum, before yamato wreaked havoc over the thread (I still think he should be lynched), how about looking for falsification and not confirmation?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 15 2013 13:54 GMT
#3403
On March 15 2013 22:46 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 22:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 22:02 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:58 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:43 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:42 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:22 prplhz wrote:
[quote]
why hiro and why not risk?

more importantly why not?

because i don't see what you see in hiro

and i don't see how people differentiate between me and risk

now your turn

if you don't want to answer both questions then the first one is the important one and the second one is really just because i'm curious

but i dont wanna answer either!

why not?

too much work

i don't want a textwall, i hardly ever do

just a couple of lines with your thoughts

why do you want the thoughts on hiro, not the ones on you?

That's not defensive enough, scum should be very defensive.

can't you just give me those fucking thought jesus christ

i don't care about your opinion on me because it's wrong and i'm not getting me lynched right now anyway. i don't have a strong read on hiro though so i'd like your thoughts on him because you look townie to me.

now can you please stop being a pain in the ass and just answer my god damn question about why you think what you think.

Who ever said I think?

I'll replace prpl (dat's you) with Vivax on my list.

And Hiro with Cross.

Now it's my actual scum list:

Fool
sloosh
vivax
cross
Sutters


l0l
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 14:02 GMT
#3404
But actually I just saw that Cora was pushing yam really early so yam should be treated as confirmed town I guess.
Just read this if you think I'm scum:

On March 11 2013 07:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 06:57 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 11 2013 06:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2013 06:20 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 11 2013 06:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 11 2013 05:59 cDgCorazon wrote:
Hmmm...guess who has decided to lurk now that other targets are being hunted? Yamato and Acro...

##Vote: Yamato

Gonna start scumhunting?


Does this not describe your play too? Did you not just delurk to call out Yam/Acro for something you yourself were guilty of?

What do you think of the "other targets being hunted"?


I think Strongandbig's argument is very good. It's very convincing, but we are still a long time away from the deadline. Other than that, I've just seen a lot of nonsense and posts that I cannot understand.

I was the first one to start scum hunting, don't accuse me of not doing that...

Also, it's a bit frustrating to try and scumhunt and then have 5 people complain that no one has scumhunted...


[vivax]
You think his argument is very good? His case is pretty big what exactly do you think is good about it or what parts do you think are good?

If you think his argument is good why aren't you pushing Oats and say we're far away from deadline?
[/vivax]



I think he makes good points. If you're going to make me repeat what he is saying and then try to hammer me for it, it's not going to happen.

I'm not pushing Oats because I am pushing my own read (Yamato). Just because SnB's case is good doesn't give us an excuse to sit around for 24+ hours and do nothing. I've already said why Yamato is scummy and now I'm voting for him. It's pretty simple.


I don't think I said I wanted to hammer you it's just strange that you comment on someone's case as being very good without reacting to it by either voting for the guy in the case or putting it into relation with your own case.

I don't understand why you are so afraid of me I just asked you something that made me curious
Why aren't you trying to persuade me about the yamato lynch then?

You too Kurumi I only asked you to write in a way that is understandable I don't get why you react like that (also you failed to roleplay didn't I break the Chezinu role or something like that ? )


On March 11 2013 07:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 07:42 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2013 07:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2013 07:35 marvellosity wrote:
just looks and feels like town oats so far, s&b


Have you forgotten that we are roleplaying ?

Marv what do you make of Corazon please.


I want corazon to answer my questions.


Well those are also my questions cause the way he handled S & B's post doesn't make much sense, he dodged my question now he seems to be dodging yours which is essentially the same.

He kinda looks to me like noob scum, says things that look acceptable without showing real interest behind what he's saying. He doesn't pursue his own case while saying S & B's is very good but doesn't push for an Oats lynch either.


On March 11 2013 08:06 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 07:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2013 06:57 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 11 2013 06:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2013 06:20 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 11 2013 06:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 11 2013 05:59 cDgCorazon wrote:
Hmmm...guess who has decided to lurk now that other targets are being hunted? Yamato and Acro...

##Vote: Yamato

Gonna start scumhunting?


Does this not describe your play too? Did you not just delurk to call out Yam/Acro for something you yourself were guilty of?

What do you think of the "other targets being hunted"?


I think Strongandbig's argument is very good. It's very convincing, but we are still a long time away from the deadline. Other than that, I've just seen a lot of nonsense and posts that I cannot understand.

I was the first one to start scum hunting, don't accuse me of not doing that...

Also, it's a bit frustrating to try and scumhunt and then have 5 people complain that no one has scumhunted...


[vivax]
You think his argument is very good? His case is pretty big what exactly do you think is good about it or what parts do you think are good?

If you think his argument is good why aren't you pushing Oats and say we're far away from deadline?
[/vivax]



I think he makes good points. If you're going to make me repeat what he is saying and then try to hammer me for it, it's not going to happen.

I'm not pushing Oats because I am pushing my own read (Yamato). Just because SnB's case is good doesn't give us an excuse to sit around for 24+ hours and do nothing. I've already said why Yamato is scummy and now I'm voting for him. It's pretty simple.


I don't think I said I wanted to hammer you it's just strange that you comment on someone's case as being very good without reacting to it by either voting for the guy in the case or putting it into relation with your own case.

I don't understand why you are so afraid of me I just asked you something that made me curious
Why aren't you trying to persuade me about the yamato lynch then?

You too Kurumi I only asked you to write in a way that is understandable I don't get why you react like that (also you failed to roleplay didn't I break the Chezinu role or something like that ? )


I'm not afraid of you, it's just that I don't trust anyone right now, and I could see how scum Vivax would turn that around on me.

I'll be coming out with a case a few hours before the deadline. It's too early now and I know that cases presented too early in the day just lose so much traction (My case on WB in NMM 37).


Show nested quote +
On March 11 2013 07:08 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2013 06:47 Kurumi wrote:
oh I will repeat that
I AM A SCUM ROLE AND I AM TOWN ALIGNED AND I WANT TO DIE SO WE CAN AVOID THE POSSIBILITY OF ME BEING A MOLE
thanks


so, if you're intent on being lynched, why don't you tell us what your role is?

hi s&b. we're not lynching Oats today and to be honest I only barely skimmed your case. $10 says that what you said is probably valid, but it doesn't make Oats mafia.

By far the most interesting result of the case is that Corazon agrees with it, despite having played with Oats before (more than once I think?).

Corazon, why don't you tell me in your own words why you think Oats is mafia, why don't you tell me how Oats' play is different this game than in Hiro's game. thanks bish.


Dude, this shitty logic is bad for your standards Marv. Why are you attacking me for having the same view as you? We literally just said the same thing (like the case but don't want to vote for it). You are saying that you are not going to vote because it does not make Oats mafia and I said I'd rather see Yamato lynched than Oats. What is the problem with that?

The thing is, Oats' meta is not the main part of the case. BnS laid out many reasons as to why he thinks Oats is scum and I just made a comment that I liked his case and that it had a lot of valid points in it.

Let me ask you this Marv: Would you rather I...

Say "I agree with SnB" and just vote for Oats?

or

Say "I think it's a good case but I'm going to continue to scumhunt and push my top scum read"

If you prefer #1 it would be such a glaring scumtell.


Also I don't understand why you swayed off from lynching him D1 marv and preferred going for Bugs/xfire/me later on.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 15 2013 14:07 GMT
#3405
On March 15 2013 22:39 Vivax wrote:
That is my non-meta explanation.
I also don't try consciously to change my meta every game (although many aspects change apparently cause people keep saying they never know if I'm scum or town), so far I never had a lurky town meta, but I had a lurky scum meta, that's a consequence of motivation to play the game.

MTG2 you were pretty lurky at the start and I specifically remember you pointing to some other game where you lurked at the start of the game as town, to back up your "I never lurk as scum, but do as town" reason. Stop this line of reasoning right now. Your town and scum meta are very similar, but I feel the difference is in the conviction with which you push your reads.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 15 2013 14:08 GMT
#3406
On March 15 2013 23:07 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 22:39 Vivax wrote:
That is my non-meta explanation.
I also don't try consciously to change my meta every game (although many aspects change apparently cause people keep saying they never know if I'm scum or town), so far I never had a lurky town meta, but I had a lurky scum meta, that's a consequence of motivation to play the game.

MTG2 you were pretty lurky at the start and I specifically remember you pointing to some other game where you lurked at the start of the game as town, to back up your "I never lurk as scum, but do as town" reason. Stop this line of reasoning right now. Your town and scum meta are very similar, but I feel the difference is in the conviction with which you push your reads.

Vivax was in MtG2?

Since when?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 14:09 GMT
#3407
Since he wants me to be scum.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 15 2013 14:10 GMT
#3408
On March 15 2013 22:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 22:46 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 22:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 22:02 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:58 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:43 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:42 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
[quote]
more importantly why not?

because i don't see what you see in hiro

and i don't see how people differentiate between me and risk

now your turn

if you don't want to answer both questions then the first one is the important one and the second one is really just because i'm curious

but i dont wanna answer either!

why not?

too much work

i don't want a textwall, i hardly ever do

just a couple of lines with your thoughts

why do you want the thoughts on hiro, not the ones on you?

That's not defensive enough, scum should be very defensive.

can't you just give me those fucking thought jesus christ

i don't care about your opinion on me because it's wrong and i'm not getting me lynched right now anyway. i don't have a strong read on hiro though so i'd like your thoughts on him because you look townie to me.

now can you please stop being a pain in the ass and just answer my god damn question about why you think what you think.

Who ever said I think?

I'll replace prpl (dat's you) with Vivax on my list.

And Hiro with Cross.

Now it's my actual scum list:

Fool
sloosh
vivax
cross
Sutters


l0l


Fine. Your reads are all over the place. We talked quite a lot about stutters in MTG2. Why do you think his play here is so different? Or is he scum by elimination?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 15 2013 14:10 GMT
#3409
Promethelax, are you around? Interested in a couple things.
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 15 2013 14:11 GMT
#3410
On March 15 2013 23:10 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 22:54 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 22:46 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 22:04 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 22:02 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:59 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:58 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:51 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:43 prplhz wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:42 prplhz wrote:
[quote]
because i don't see what you see in hiro

and i don't see how people differentiate between me and risk

now your turn

if you don't want to answer both questions then the first one is the important one and the second one is really just because i'm curious

but i dont wanna answer either!

why not?

too much work

i don't want a textwall, i hardly ever do

just a couple of lines with your thoughts

why do you want the thoughts on hiro, not the ones on you?

That's not defensive enough, scum should be very defensive.

can't you just give me those fucking thought jesus christ

i don't care about your opinion on me because it's wrong and i'm not getting me lynched right now anyway. i don't have a strong read on hiro though so i'd like your thoughts on him because you look townie to me.

now can you please stop being a pain in the ass and just answer my god damn question about why you think what you think.

Who ever said I think?

I'll replace prpl (dat's you) with Vivax on my list.

And Hiro with Cross.

Now it's my actual scum list:

Fool
sloosh
vivax
cross
Sutters


l0l


Fine. Your reads are all over the place. We talked quite a lot about stutters in MTG2. Why do you think his play here is so different? Or is he scum by elimination?

Do you actually remember MtG?

Stutters was really, really townie in that game.
Not seeing that here, tho I also didn't see it in MtG.

I think he's scum because he didn't have the common courtesy of getting his useless self modkilled yet.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 15 2013 14:12 GMT
#3411
On March 15 2013 23:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 23:07 Acrofales wrote:
On March 15 2013 22:39 Vivax wrote:
That is my non-meta explanation.
I also don't try consciously to change my meta every game (although many aspects change apparently cause people keep saying they never know if I'm scum or town), so far I never had a lurky town meta, but I had a lurky scum meta, that's a consequence of motivation to play the game.

MTG2 you were pretty lurky at the start and I specifically remember you pointing to some other game where you lurked at the start of the game as town, to back up your "I never lurk as scum, but do as town" reason. Stop this line of reasoning right now. Your town and scum meta are very similar, but I feel the difference is in the conviction with which you push your reads.

Vivax was in MtG2?

Since when?

Talking about Marv's meta, not Vivax. Marv is using his OWN meta to make a meta read on Vivax, which just seems completely pointless. Moreso because he is misquoting his own meta.

I think Vivax is probably town, he is too fucking insane to be scum (and I caught him when observing his scumgames, because he is far more placating as scum than as town). So yeah, I will shoot down bogus arguments when I see them.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 14:12 GMT
#3412
On March 15 2013 22:51 Vivax wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 15 2013 22:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 22:37 Vivax wrote:
Your case is built up on me not following supersoft when I had other reads than him just cause I commented positively on other things.

...

...

...

Problem?
Is now every guy scum who agrees with someone on some points but doesn't follow him in his reads?


Nope, that's not what I said. What I said was a complete refusal to engage at all. I don't mind you disagreeing with his reads. I don't mind you being wrong, Vivax. I expect you to be eternally wrong. What I do mind is you not trying, even one little bit, to understand where supersoft was coming from.


Still doesn't make me scum. Every other post not spent figuring out where supersoft came from was a post trying to figure out things on my own.

This is an awful reason to argue I'm scum. In fact it still doesn't make me trust you.
I fried Corazon early over a mistake, which I wouldn't do as scum, before yamato wreaked havoc over the thread (I still think he should be lynched), how about looking for falsification and not confirmation?


I've been looking for falsification all game, why do you think it's night 2 and I'm only now coming to a read I'm happy with?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 15 2013 14:13 GMT
#3413
On March 15 2013 23:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 23:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 23:07 Acrofales wrote:
On March 15 2013 22:39 Vivax wrote:
That is my non-meta explanation.
I also don't try consciously to change my meta every game (although many aspects change apparently cause people keep saying they never know if I'm scum or town), so far I never had a lurky town meta, but I had a lurky scum meta, that's a consequence of motivation to play the game.

MTG2 you were pretty lurky at the start and I specifically remember you pointing to some other game where you lurked at the start of the game as town, to back up your "I never lurk as scum, but do as town" reason. Stop this line of reasoning right now. Your town and scum meta are very similar, but I feel the difference is in the conviction with which you push your reads.

Vivax was in MtG2?

Since when?

Talking about Marv's meta, not Vivax. Marv is using his OWN meta to make a meta read on Vivax, which just seems completely pointless. Moreso because he is misquoting his own meta.

I think Vivax is probably town, he is too fucking insane to be scum (and I caught him when observing his scumgames, because he is far more placating as scum than as town). So yeah, I will shoot down bogus arguments when I see them.

Being anit-town 24/7 is really easy to "fake" as scum.
You don't even have to fake it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 14:13 GMT
#3414
On March 15 2013 23:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 23:08 Dandel Ion wrote:
On March 15 2013 23:07 Acrofales wrote:
On March 15 2013 22:39 Vivax wrote:
That is my non-meta explanation.
I also don't try consciously to change my meta every game (although many aspects change apparently cause people keep saying they never know if I'm scum or town), so far I never had a lurky town meta, but I had a lurky scum meta, that's a consequence of motivation to play the game.

MTG2 you were pretty lurky at the start and I specifically remember you pointing to some other game where you lurked at the start of the game as town, to back up your "I never lurk as scum, but do as town" reason. Stop this line of reasoning right now. Your town and scum meta are very similar, but I feel the difference is in the conviction with which you push your reads.

Vivax was in MtG2?

Since when?

Talking about Marv's meta, not Vivax. Marv is using his OWN meta to make a meta read on Vivax, which just seems completely pointless. Moreso because he is misquoting his own meta.

I think Vivax is probably town, he is too fucking insane to be scum (and I caught him when observing his scumgames, because he is far more placating as scum than as town). So yeah, I will shoot down bogus arguments when I see them.


what drugs are you on? I'm doing nothing of the sort?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
March 15 2013 14:17 GMT
#3415
Oh fuck. I read Vivax post as coming from Marv. Brainfart. Never mind. I'm an idiot. Ignore what I said.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2013 14:30 GMT
#3416
marv i don't think vivax is scum.

I think the fact he doesn't listen to supersoft is an extremely weak point since its pretty clear he doesn't really listen to anyone or anything.

You said you found his first couple to be extremely fake to me it looks like someone that just got served a big fat slice of humble pie.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 14:33 GMT
#3417
On March 15 2013 23:30 iamperfection wrote:
marv i don't think vivax is scum.

I think the fact he doesn't listen to supersoft is an extremely weak point since its pretty clear he doesn't really listen to anyone or anything.

You said you found his first couple to be extremely fake to me it looks like someone that just got served a big fat slice of humble pie.


I knew you'd think that, and I still disagree.

Fortunately we have slOosh to do this and I'm still hoping town KP does us a favour with Vivax at some stage.

I'm gonna try find one more mafia later that I'm reasonably sure on.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 14:34 GMT
#3418
EBWOP: slOosh to deal with
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 14:37 GMT
#3419
by the way, iamperfection, these are two of Vivax's votes in LIX:

On January 25 2013 01:05 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote FiveTouch


On January 25 2013 07:19 Vivax wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote gonzaw


Vivax went insane and voted for me, and yet listened to reason, listened to other people, and went back to gonzaw.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 14:41 GMT
#3420
You say I can't use meta cause I said I change it every game but if you use it it's fine?
My interactions with Cora early are strong proof that I'm town. I was the first to call him out on not being consistent with what he had told about S&B's case.
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 973
BeSt 298
sorry 83
Mind 68
Soma 49
Bale 23
ZergMaN 14
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
JimRising 657
Other Games
summit1g10596
Coldzera 713
WinterStarcraft691
C9.Mang0306
Sick194
febbydoto10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick696
BasetradeTV222
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
Other Games
• Shiphtur717
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 58m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 58m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.