• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9569 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 170

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 230 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 13:05 GMT
#3381
On March 15 2013 21:58 prplhz wrote:
marv what's your opinion of vivax


I think he's mafia. This is his opinion on supersoft. He obviously likes him a lot:

On March 13 2013 23:05 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2013 23:03 Mocsta wrote:
On March 13 2013 22:57 Vivax wrote:
Ok ok I'll keep the calm I'm again rushing too much, I missed that thing you wrote marv and the Foolishness thingy is recent.
My bad didn't read properly sorry.

Anyway.

I want to lynch Ver in that case. I have no clue about Foolish currently but it's insane to favour him for lynch over a guy who doesn't move a finger after announcing he would. Also we can't be sure about Foolish until we see yamato flip.

Additionally, we need to wait for SlOosh's actions. SlOosh should tell us who he targeted though.

What happened to crossfire and corazon?


Didn't see marv got opposite checks back when I said I would want to lynch them.

We should probably follow supersoft's advice though and wait how Foolish's action resolves while deciding over other candidates.

Prplhz is also an awesome candidate for lynch.



On March 14 2013 01:06 Vivax wrote:
Supersoft actually gets worked up over something reasonable. No reason to keep this marv alive though


On March 14 2013 01:25 Vivax wrote:
That said for advice on how to support me into playing properly this game consult supersoft and Mocsta and some others who ask questions and get them without talking shit.


On March 15 2013 03:46 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 03:33 supersoft wrote:

Vivax is a player, that will always be unreadable for me. His decisionmaking is different from everyone else in this forum. He's as special as chezinu and I will probably never be able to read him.



This made me go awwww.
But actually I'm just surprised you're not calling me insane but special lol (cause I'm not until I reach a computer and start playing mafia).



And yet, he won't listen to him at all. He won't even ENGAGE him in conversation on his townread on me. This is beyond insane Vivax. This is a mafia Vivax, not listening to a confirmed town supersoft who he likes, refusing to engage in conversation with him about me. Vivax didn't even ask supersoft WHY he found me town. He literally didn't care!

Now post-flip Vivax's opinions suddenly flip-flop around totally and completely. It's totally manufactured.

Vivax.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 15 2013 13:06 GMT
#3382
Marv, why is Vivax totally sheeping foolishness though?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 13:07 GMT
#3383
why not?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 15 2013 13:07 GMT
#3384
As in the reason I see in the supersoft thing, is that he thought that foolishness was town.

Which has been the case throughout his whole filter. Like if foolishness flips scum, ALL his reads are wrong and such. Isnt that a bit too much for scum?
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 13:08 GMT
#3385
On March 15 2013 22:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
As in the reason I see in the supersoft thing, is that he thought that foolishness was town.

Which has been the case throughout his whole filter. Like if foolishness flips scum, ALL his reads are wrong and such. Isnt that a bit too much for scum?


Nope. If Fool and Vivax are mafia together, I imagine Fool told Vivax just to be completely insane.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 13:09 GMT
#3386
On March 15 2013 22:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
As in the reason I see in the supersoft thing, is that he thought that foolishness was town.

Which has been the case throughout his whole filter. Like if foolishness flips scum, ALL his reads are wrong and such. Isnt that a bit too much for scum?


Bear in mind as well, supersoft had Foolish down as confirmed mafia. Wouldn't talk to him about that either.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 15 2013 13:11 GMT
#3387
On March 15 2013 22:09 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 22:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
As in the reason I see in the supersoft thing, is that he thought that foolishness was town.

Which has been the case throughout his whole filter. Like if foolishness flips scum, ALL his reads are wrong and such. Isnt that a bit too much for scum?


Bear in mind as well, supersoft had Foolish down as confirmed mafia. Wouldn't talk to him about that either.


After foolishness's big post. Super had him as town.

The thing is, Vivax isnt insane, he is just so wrong and so 'linked' with scum that he looks scummy as a result right?
Like I dont see the Vivax who shot his team members not distancing himself.

No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 13:13 GMT
#3388
Why are you talking about when he had him as town? I'm talking about when he had him as mafia and both Vivax and supersoft were in the thread. What happened earlier is irrelevant.

I don't care who he's linked with, that's the point. I don't care about that. I care about how he refused to engage a confirmed town who he clearly likes on the reads he disagrees with.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 13:16 GMT
#3389
Thanks Oats but don't defend me. Let things happen let marv push me whatever, he's wrong.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 13:18 GMT
#3390
You have no answer to the point though, do you Vivax?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 13:23 GMT
#3391
I do. I'm just not easily influenced by others just cause of what I think of them and prefer pushing my own thoughts.
My whole personality as town is basically anti-sheep except for rare occasions (I like the prospect of being right when everyone else was wrong lol)
So I think you mentioning me not getting influenced by supersoft isn't a good reason to claim I'm scum.

As for my reads, I am too afraid as scum to end up on the wrong wagon/side usually. They were wrong mostly cause I started from the scum yamato town Foolish premise (I still can't believe yamato could be town tbh) and then made connections from that point on.

However don't let me stop you rallying people for my lynch.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 15 2013 13:25 GMT
#3392
On March 15 2013 22:23 Vivax wrote:
I do. I'm just not easily influenced by others just cause of what I think of them and prefer pushing my own thoughts.
My whole personality as town is basically anti-sheep except for rare occasions (I like the prospect of being right when everyone else was wrong lol)
So I think you mentioning me not getting influenced by supersoft isn't a good reason to claim I'm scum.

As for my reads, I am too afraid as scum to end up on the wrong wagon/side usually. They were wrong mostly cause I started from the scum yamato town Foolish premise (I still can't believe yamato could be town tbh) and then made connections from that point on.

However don't let me stop you rallying people for my lynch.


Scum.
No gg, No skill.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 13:25 GMT
#3393
On March 15 2013 22:23 Vivax wrote:
I do. I'm just not easily influenced by others just cause of what I think of them and prefer pushing my own thoughts.
My whole personality as town is basically anti-sheep except for rare occasions (I like the prospect of being right when everyone else was wrong lol)
So I think you mentioning me not getting influenced by supersoft isn't a good reason to claim I'm scum.

As for my reads, I am too afraid as scum to end up on the wrong wagon/side usually. They were wrong mostly cause I started from the scum yamato town Foolish premise (I still can't believe yamato could be town tbh) and then made connections from that point on.

However don't let me stop you rallying people for my lynch.


There's a big difference between not being easily influenced and totally refusing to engage at all.

Preferably if town has more than one KP you'll be shot at night after Foolishness is dealt with.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 13:26 GMT
#3394
Evidence for the second point is LX where I gave Prom a null read with a point making me doubt he's scum and then giving up on defending him so easily when it was clear he was going to be lynched.

When Chezinu shot Milkman I basically went sheep mode with town cause I knew BH had gotten back some sort of check.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 13:28 GMT
#3395
On March 15 2013 22:26 Vivax wrote:
Evidence for the second point is LX where I gave Prom a null read with a point making me doubt he's scum and then giving up on defending him so easily when it was clear he was going to be lynched.

When Chezinu shot Milkman I basically went sheep mode with town cause I knew BH had gotten back some sort of check.


You also say you change your meta every game. This entire argument you're making is totally invalid because of this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 13:30 GMT
#3396
It's not me who you gotta persuade that I'm scum, marv.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 13:31 GMT
#3397
On March 15 2013 22:30 Vivax wrote:
It's not me who you gotta persuade that I'm scum, marv.


It is useful to demonstrate, however, that you try to use your meta to defend yourself when you specifically say you change your meta every game. That's worth other people seeing.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 13:37 GMT
#3398
Your case is built up on me not following supersoft when I had other reads than him just cause I commented positively on other things.

...

...

...

Problem?
Is now every guy scum who agrees with someone on some points but doesn't follow him in his reads?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 15 2013 13:39 GMT
#3399
That is my non-meta explanation.
I also don't try consciously to change my meta every game (although many aspects change apparently cause people keep saying they never know if I'm scum or town), so far I never had a lurky town meta, but I had a lurky scum meta, that's a consequence of motivation to play the game.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 13:44 GMT
#3400
On March 15 2013 22:37 Vivax wrote:
Your case is built up on me not following supersoft when I had other reads than him just cause I commented positively on other things.

...

...

...

Problem?
Is now every guy scum who agrees with someone on some points but doesn't follow him in his reads?


Nope, that's not what I said. What I said was a complete refusal to engage at all. I don't mind you disagreeing with his reads. I don't mind you being wrong, Vivax. I expect you to be eternally wrong. What I do mind is you not trying, even one little bit, to understand where supersoft was coming from.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1273
BeSt 333
Soulkey 238
Soma 223
sorry 144
Mind 64
Larva 52
Bale 26
ZerO 25
soO 21
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
JimRising 595
Counter-Strike
edward134
Other Games
summit1g9077
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft652
singsing377
Sick215
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos959
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.