• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:38
CEST 12:38
KST 19:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8060 users

Personality Mafia 2 - Page 172

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 230 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 15 2013 14:41 GMT
#3421
Vivax is not always insane, nor has he always been insane this game. He just seems to cover up his sanity with rambling/conspiracies/whatever. He's not ENTIRELY unreasonable, not even in this game.

It's not a question of sanity/no sanity. If he's insane because he finds things that aren't things, oh well. If he's insane because he finds things that are demonstrably false/he made up in the first place, then I've got more issue with it. I keep going back to him absolutely fabricating what Foolishness said, admitting to not reading the posts, and continuing to argue as to what Foolishness said when he admitted not reading. That wasn't him finding something like this plexa bit, which is a THING, even if misinterpreted. That's him creating a THING out of whole cloth, then using it to be normal vivax.

The genesis of his being vivax, in the case of the foolishness thing early, and I think in a couple other things during the game, is what points most to him being scummy. He's creating his own springboards to launch into being vivax. I don't THINK I've seen him do that as town. I don't think it's a meta thing at all, tbh, but if he were town he should be looking at what's in the thread and drawing strange conclusions, not making up what's in the thread and drawing strange conclusions.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 15 2013 14:42 GMT
#3422
Good lord. Just TALKING about Vivax makes everyone sound like Vivax. It's contagious.
Fe fi fo fum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 14:45 GMT
#3423
On March 15 2013 23:41 austinmcc wrote:
Vivax is not always insane, nor has he always been insane this game. He just seems to cover up his sanity with rambling/conspiracies/whatever. He's not ENTIRELY unreasonable, not even in this game.

It's not a question of sanity/no sanity. If he's insane because he finds things that aren't things, oh well. If he's insane because he finds things that are demonstrably false/he made up in the first place, then I've got more issue with it. I keep going back to him absolutely fabricating what Foolishness said, admitting to not reading the posts, and continuing to argue as to what Foolishness said when he admitted not reading. That wasn't him finding something like this plexa bit, which is a THING, even if misinterpreted. That's him creating a THING out of whole cloth, then using it to be normal vivax.

The genesis of his being vivax, in the case of the foolishness thing early, and I think in a couple other things during the game, is what points most to him being scummy. He's creating his own springboards to launch into being vivax. I don't THINK I've seen him do that as town. I don't think it's a meta thing at all, tbh, but if he were town he should be looking at what's in the thread and drawing strange conclusions, not making up what's in the thread and drawing strange conclusions.


Excellent post. Yes.

By the way, I didn't make quotes when I talked about slOosh earlier, but I want to be quite clear what I'm talking about and why slOosh looks quite so awful:

On March 15 2013 02:41 slOosh wrote:

Why does marv keep dodging? Why does he cherry pick at small things and inflate them? Why doesn't he address the main points and accusations?

Cuz he scum.


On March 15 2013 15:08 slOosh wrote:

But yea, here to talk nevertheless. Just need direction that's all. I haven't had a chance to read your 2 mega posts on Foolishness, but his followup actions inspire no confidence, as does his nonchalant explanation of his role. Seems weird that they would choose to reveal the nature of their roles clearly - I haven't checked the votes but cora could have easily left his votes on yamato, and assuming he is town would have gotten him lynched and kept 3KP for scum this night. Uhh ... but yea that's WIFOM, which doesn't hold up to Foolishness' actions themselves indicating he is scum. Also his ability reminded me of this post.


"why doesn't marv address the main points"
"I haven't read marv's mega-posts"

And just to be clear on the timings, I'd made my first 'mega-post' by the time he wrote the first post. He just... hadn't bothered to read it.

.... ok slOosh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 14:47 GMT
#3424
austin, we need to agree on things more often, so that you can write what I want in an eloquent fashion.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 15 2013 14:48 GMT
#3425
Can some people who feel like they have a handle on Oats give me a small rundown of meta/what to look for to read him?

I've been looking him back over, because we've still got scum somewhere stealing prplhz's vote.
Fe fi fo fum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 15 2013 14:49 GMT
#3426
Prom has announced he would RB Foolish, how can we trust the consequences if he shouts it out like that?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 15 2013 14:50 GMT
#3427
On March 15 2013 23:47 marvellosity wrote:
austin, we need to agree on things more often, so that you can write what I want in an eloquent fashion.
It's just roleplay.

After this game, clock strikes 12, and I start rambling again and arguing with you at every turn.
Fe fi fo fum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 14:51 GMT
#3428
On March 15 2013 23:48 austinmcc wrote:
Can some people who feel like they have a handle on Oats give me a small rundown of meta/what to look for to read him?

I've been looking him back over, because we've still got scum somewhere stealing prplhz's vote.


I am your Oats man. It's kinda like I said in my Night 1 reads post. My opinion's the same.

Primary things to think about:

- Oats will ask pointless questions and contradict himself as town quite regularly
- Oats will jump all over the place as town
- Oats is suspicious of a lot of people as town

- Oats is scared as mafia
- Oats isn't suspicious of many people as mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 15 2013 14:51 GMT
#3429
I'm pretty worried about what's going to happen to Dandel tonight T_T

[image loading]
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
March 15 2013 14:52 GMT
#3430
On March 15 2013 23:49 Vivax wrote:
Prom has announced he would RB Foolish, how can we trust the consequences if he shouts it out like that?

What do you suggest we do about it? Either scum can adapt to Foolish being RB'd, or they can't. In the former the roleblock has no effect, in the latter it does. That's about as much as we can hope for?

Also, Prom's second post about the matter sounded more like a vig shot: he seemed to be talking about permanently stopping the clock.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 15 2013 14:52 GMT
#3431
On March 15 2013 23:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 23:48 austinmcc wrote:
Can some people who feel like they have a handle on Oats give me a small rundown of meta/what to look for to read him?

I've been looking him back over, because we've still got scum somewhere stealing prplhz's vote.


I am your Oats man. It's kinda like I said in my Night 1 reads post. My opinion's the same.

Primary things to think about:

- Oats will ask pointless questions and contradict himself as town quite regularly
- Oats will jump all over the place as town
- Oats is suspicious of a lot of people as town

- Oats is scared as mafia
- Oats isn't suspicious of many people as mafia

oats wouldn't be suspicious of me as mafia either.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 15 2013 14:52 GMT
#3432
Specifically, as to oats, I know that he's always bouncing around, I remember always finding that scummy and him always flipping town.

Does he tend to bounce around from single target to single target? Or does he weave whoever he is scummy on atm into some kind of larger narrative, make lists, find scumteams? If anyone knows, save me the trouble plox.
Fe fi fo fum.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 14:54 GMT
#3433
One other thing to think about, austin, I have no idea why I didn't bring it up at the time - if I were mafia sending in some action to steal a vote, I'd probably avoid the thread during the time I'm doing so.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 15 2013 14:54 GMT
#3434
On March 15 2013 23:52 austinmcc wrote:
Specifically, as to oats, I know that he's always bouncing around, I remember always finding that scummy and him always flipping town.

Does he tend to bounce around from single target to single target? Or does he weave whoever he is scummy on atm into some kind of larger narrative, make lists, find scumteams? If anyone knows, save me the trouble plox.


the former
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
March 15 2013 14:55 GMT
#3435
On March 15 2013 23:51 strongandbig wrote:
I'm pretty worried about what's going to happen to Dandel tonight T_T

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

dat's totally gonna happen :'(
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
March 15 2013 14:55 GMT
#3436
On March 15 2013 23:54 marvellosity wrote:
One other thing to think about, austin, I have no idea why I didn't bring it up at the time - if I were mafia sending in some action to steal a vote, I'd probably avoid the thread during the time I'm doing so.
I can honestly say there's a good chance I wouldn't think of it. Not sure this would hold true for everyone.
Fe fi fo fum.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 15 2013 14:56 GMT
#3437
On March 15 2013 21:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 15:08 slOosh wrote:
On March 15 2013 12:15 marvellosity wrote:
also hi slOosh. we need to talk.

I'm here - just totally lost on how to proceed because it seems like all my reads are in the wrong places.

But yea, here to talk nevertheless. Just need direction that's all. I haven't had a chance to read your 2 mega posts on Foolishness, but his followup actions inspire no confidence, as does his nonchalant explanation of his role. Seems weird that they would choose to reveal the nature of their roles clearly - I haven't checked the votes but cora could have easily left his votes on yamato, and assuming he is town would have gotten him lynched and kept 3KP for scum this night. Uhh ... but yea that's WIFOM, which doesn't hold up to Foolishness' actions themselves indicating he is scum. Also his ability reminded me of this post.

The point of the Nukes was to help get reads on difficult to read people (from my perspective). I went through multiple iterations of deciding the group, and I chose to give Vivax, Foolishness, risk.nuke and crossfire99 the nukes because they were people I wanted a better read on. I forgo talking about nukes later on because it's not nearly as clear cut as straight up behavioral analysis that occured (and thread moves way too fast for me so I don't always follow up on stuff)


Three things here.

1) The last time I remember slOosh making constant excuses about being absent and not having time was Dwarf fortress, where slOosh was mafia
2) given slOosh was so eager to talk about "the nukers", it seems almost impossible that he wouldn't want to talk about the non-nuker too.
3) This is the worst - "I haven't had a chance to read your 2 mega posts on Foolishness". Let's be clear here. slOosh came in to the thread yesterday, ranting like a prize buffoon, accusing me of this that and the other, saying I'd not done this or that, and this came after my first large response to Foolishness. This is unassailable proof that slOosh is throwing down his vote without actually reading the thread, without reading what i have to say.

I should say, slOosh (not so confident to use the bold fond on him.... yet.)

1) Dwarf was a total of about 30 pages for 5ish cycles. This thread has 100 pages by day 2. I also missed the first half of D1 and I got the same crap in Nomination. Could I be scum for using this as an excuse to lurk? Yea. Could I be town who is genuinely busy, having trouble keeping up with a post heavy thread? Yea.
2) There's no reason for me to expose the non-nuker, because it gives a clear town read that scum would shoot (because they want to keep people alive for mislynches, and lurker risk.nuke is one such possibility).
3) Yes - I did not have time to read your first large response and posted even though having seen it (but not reading it) because I had no time. If you are arguing that I had I spent my time poorly, that may be true, but that is from your perspective. I still thought Foolishness was town and I still didn't like how you initially handled the case, and so I posted what I thought would help point it out. I still think that your initial points were pretty weak and if you want to tell me why I'm wrong in post-game that's fine.

Like, it really does boil down to how much meta are you using. What can I do if I'm, for some reason or another, unable to play at the "level" I used to last year? Look at nomination mafia and bad I was there. You have to go back to ... uh Mad Men I think, to see my last "good" game. If you did honest research into my town meta, you would realize I always get shot early. The only good game I had past n1 was PYPoison, but that's because Radfield carried. You know of GM's mini II.

Conversely my scum meta is very weak play. I understand that, and you understand that, having played Liquid City together, and the shadowing stuff. So the question is, when you use meta, are you simply comparing to townslOosh and deciding that since I'm different that I'm scum, or are you also looking at scumslOosh and concluding that I look enough like that that meta is valid? Because if I look like neither town or scum slOosh, then how is meta valid?


But at the end of the day, this is really a roundabout way of going about things. Give me direction marv. Ask me to look at something and give my opinion on it, because you know that scum slOosh can't throw off the "burden of knowledge" that mafia have. Test me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 15 2013 14:57 GMT
#3438
SlOosh you seemed sure yamato was scum why didn't you give him a nuke?
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
March 15 2013 15:03 GMT
#3439
On March 15 2013 21:56 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 21:36 Acrofales wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:19 marvellosity wrote:
On March 15 2013 21:12 Acrofales wrote:
On March 15 2013 15:08 slOosh wrote:
On March 15 2013 12:15 marvellosity wrote:
also hi slOosh. we need to talk.

I'm here - just totally lost on how to proceed because it seems like all my reads are in the wrong places.

But yea, here to talk nevertheless. Just need direction that's all. I haven't had a chance to read your 2 mega posts on Foolishness, but his followup actions inspire no confidence, as does his nonchalant explanation of his role. Seems weird that they would choose to reveal the nature of their roles clearly - I haven't checked the votes but cora could have easily left his votes on yamato, and assuming he is town would have gotten him lynched and kept 3KP for scum this night. Uhh ... but yea that's WIFOM, which doesn't hold up to Foolishness' actions themselves indicating he is scum. Also his ability reminded me of this post.
On March 11 2013 01:21 prplhz wrote:
I have a one shot ability to become immune to the lynch next day at the expense of my own vote. Any votes on me, and by me, will simply not count.


<snip>


This is actually a really good point. Why on earth would a Foolishness/Cora scumteam play like this? They could have used Foolishness' power so easily to kill off a townie (Cora could have moved his votes to Yamato or even me without anybody thinking twice about it), but because Foolishness exposed the way his power worked, we took precautions and got Cora lynched.

This seems like such a stupid move from scum, that I doubt Foolishness is in a scumteam with Cora.

risk.nuke brings up 3P. I guess that's a possibility. But what evidence for a 3P do we have? Unlynchable survivor seems ridiculous... and the KP from last night seems to be just scum, so no evidence for an SK (it's possible there was a doublestack or a save). So what wincon does the 3P have?

So... Foolishness town? :O

Also, regarding medic saves: are there hit notifications this game?


It's this kind of post that incensed me in the Duel Mafia ObsQT. Fuck me, Acro.


Why? Where is my reasoning wrong? How the hell does a scumteam throw away a free lynch on a townie? Both Cora and Foolishness were already the top 2 scumspects, so it's not as if someone unsuspected would be claiming scum by doing this. If Foolishness had kept quiet they could probably have gotten a townie lynched, pretty much for free. Why not do that?


So Foolishness, the townie, has ALL his mafia reads wrong (probably), and not only so, outright, and blatantly, lied about me, about yamato, and about Corazon. Just outright, blatant untruths.

This is impossible for a town Foolishness.

Given he already made a whole host of errors this game, I'm not ruling him doing anything stupid out. He's simply not very good.


so i actually find acro's point kind of convincing.

i don't think it points in any way towards foolishness being town.

however, if foolishness was on the scum team, it would be completely counterproductive for him to tell us that the second place vote getter gets lynched. if he hadn't told us that, he could just have told corazon to switch his two votes to someone else, maybe someone who already had one or two votes on him, and that person would have gotten lynched. there's no real downside there since the thread was already pretty sure corazon was scum, and since we were already trying to lynch foolishness. it would have let the scum team keep their 3kp for another cycle.

so to me, it points towards foolishness being either an SK or some other weird third party role. It's not conclusive by any means, but if the question is "why would he provide town information that let us reduce scum kp for this cycle, when there was no downside for his team if he just didn't say anything" and your answer is just "because he's bad or stupid" then that isn't very convincing.

I think a lynch-proof serial killer would be pretty ridiculous. it totally goes counter to what the incentives should be for town, the lynch is the town's main power against anti-town elements and the incentives should be for town to find them and lynch them. plus the fact that there were apparently no town-aligned kp last night makes me think it's unlikely that we have multi-shot vigilantes, which would pretty much be a requirement to balance a lynch-proof serial killer.

Here's my wild guess - foolishness is Drazerk, has some variant on the attention-whore power from holy roman, has or had a one-shot KP, and his win con is to kill some specific role in the game or survive until they die. It's even possible that he has to kill Ace, and shot BC last night thinking he was Ace instead of RoL. (To me, BC's roleplaying could have pointed equally to either of those, although maybe there were things in it that actually pointed towards RoL that I didn't notice because I never played with him.) I think it's likely that he already spent his KP because he actually posted a case today and put some effort into pretending to be town, unlike yesterday, making me think he suddenly started to care about not getting vigged.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
March 15 2013 15:04 GMT
#3440
On March 15 2013 23:57 Vivax wrote:
SlOosh you seemed sure yamato was scum why didn't you give him a nuke?

Uhhh ... let me see ...

1st PM) yamato, HiroPro and risk.nuke

2nd PM) add Foolishness

3rd PM) prplhz, Foolishness, risk.nuke and HiroPro

4th PM) prplhz, Foolishness, risk.nuke and crossfire99

5th PM) Vivax, Foolishness, risk.nuke and crossfire99

I think it was because I was considering that I could just be paranoid and that it wasn't marv / yamato scum but instead Foolishness scum, because Foolishness' big post came sometime in day 2, and prior to that I was letting go of my marv / yamato scum idea.

Then I gladly picked it back up when Foolishness came in with his big post and supersoft kinda backed it up.

Yea I'd have to check precisely times and stuff but this is from memory.
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 230 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs AzuraLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings93
SHIN 44
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 245
ByuN 209
mouzHeroMarine 63
SHIN 44
MindelVK 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38543
Calm 10071
Rain 2995
soO 841
BeSt 612
FanTaSy 572
Bisu 473
Stork 446
Soulkey 342
Soma 312
[ Show more ]
Rush 239
firebathero 233
Barracks 116
Last 107
Pusan 69
Mind 69
Light 54
Shinee 47
Sexy 47
ToSsGirL 43
Sharp 31
Killer 30
Snow 29
Terrorterran 25
hero 23
Sacsri 22
HiyA 22
Shine 17
yabsab 17
Trap 16
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
zelot 14
Noble 6
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5843
League of Legends
Reynor43
Counter-Strike
byalli539
x6flipin4
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King86
Other Games
gofns37469
singsing1724
Pyrionflax229
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 68
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV329
League of Legends
• Jankos3100
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 22m
OSC
12h 22m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.