• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:49
CEST 13:49
KST 20:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9521 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 97 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 17:36 GMT
#1341
On February 18 2013 02:32 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:27 gonzaw wrote:
It's not "convenient", it's how my role works. Ask my role creator if you want (I have no idea who he is, although if I find out I'll most likely choke him lol).
Also, it's not "the guy dies right as D2 ends"; it's "the guy dies in 48 hours".
Last night I thought the 48 hours would be up in the middle of N2 or something (because of instant mayority lynch shortening the day), but forgot about Election Mafia >_>

If iamp is red like I'm getting the feeling he is, then killing me wouldn't mark a town loss.
It is 7v4 right now, if you lynch me and scum iamp dies, then it's 6v3, with 2 KP scum can't instantly win (although it'll be LYLO tomorrow)
However a 7v2 scenario would be so much better.

On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


This "plan" of mine didn't really work like I intended it to :/
I kind of wanted everybody to suddenly become very active (in fear I poisoned them), and thus see if iamp becomes more active or not. If he doesn't then it'd basically convince me of him being scum, thus the plan "working". If iamp became more active and involved with town (maybe even seek to be elected or something), then I could be convinced my poison on him is wrong and "save" him.

Right now I'm leaning more red on him, but is not anything certain. If you lynch me though, it's the only chance town gets to not instantly lose, so I hope I didn't fuck it up

To reiterate.

the time of the poisoning, it was regularily at the night deadline or could you choose it freely?


No, the death of poisoning happens after "48 hours have passed". I assume that means "after 48 hours have passed from the Day Post".

In any regular cycle it'd be at the end of the Day cycle, but with the Instant Mayority it could have happened on N2, if the day was shortened with a premature lynch
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 17:37 GMT
#1342
On February 18 2013 02:30 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:26 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 02:25 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
So your kill would happen with the flip.

That is...
...
Convenient.


I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well, regardless of whether we lynch gonzaw or not, iamperfection is poisoned. Gonzaw would have to give the antidote. Iamperfection is set to die from poison at the lynch (something I don't really oppose), so his life is in gonzaw's hands before the lynch, whether or not gonzaw dies at the same time.


Since you're around could you respond to my earlier question?

Also, Do you think gonzaw should give iamp the andidate?

Btw, now would be a great time to vote for syl

You have mentioned Syl doing "more" as town, but you have overlooked his actions as scum too.

"more" is something he did as either alignment.

Meta was unconvincing.

I am unsure how you can be so sure of Syl.

This may as well be a big play by you and gonzaw as both scum. To lynch Syl and kill iamp (both town IN THAT CASE), is a win.
Trust is the issue.


The conclusion that I came to was that as town syl makes huge posts about why who he wants to lynch and why he thinks this is the case. He shows that he is actually capable of making an argument and wants his preferred candidate to get lynched. He was more active in his scum game than this one too, but the fact is that he has shown he is capable as town. This game syl has sheeped the day one lynch and omgus'd the day two lynch. He sounds confused multiple times and acts as if he is unable to come up with his own opinions.

It's probably lylo, if I don't push my prefered candidate we lose so I don't see why I should be any less confident on syl. If gonzaw is scum, he's going to poison iamp whether I'm scum or not (I'm not).
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 17:38 GMT
#1343
Ehmm....actually I'm not sure, I'll have to check with Grey (if it means "48 hours after Day Post" or "48 hours after I sent my poisoning").
I sent it fairly late in the night I think
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 17:40 GMT
#1344
Gonzaw I have one further question:
How often does one live?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 17:42 GMT
#1345
I'm not mafia, Dandel, wrong direction. Gtfo.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 17:42 GMT
#1346
On February 18 2013 02:42 Vivax wrote:
I'm not mafia, Dandel, wrong direction. Gtfo.

?

wut
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 17:43 GMT
#1347
Oh you unvoted me

LOL

Are you serious?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 17:51 GMT
#1348
The utter delusion and simple-mindedness of that has left me literally speechless.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:02 GMT
#1349
Hey marv, what do you make of this post:

On February 18 2013 02:42 Vivax wrote:
I'm not mafia, Dandel, wrong direction. Gtfo.

A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 18:04 GMT
#1350
Why not ask the whole town?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 18:05 GMT
#1351
Looking for opinions favouring your own agenda?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:05 GMT
#1352
On February 18 2013 03:04 Vivax wrote:
Why not ask the whole town?

Because I want marv's answer specifically, obviously. Duh.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 18:07 GMT
#1353
Why do you only want his answer?
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:08 GMT
#1354
I have my reasons.

Now be a good boy and let uncle Dan ask uncle Marv his question. And actually wait for his answer.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:10 GMT
#1355
In the meantime, explain your own actions instead of diverting the attention.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 18:12 GMT
#1356
I don't have much to explain, I'm the replacement of a guy who couldn't post much and got replaced cause of it. I'm town, and I don't like anyone calling me scum based off so little.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:14 GMT
#1357
On February 18 2013 03:12 Vivax wrote:
I don't have much to explain, I'm the replacement of a guy who couldn't post much and got replaced cause of it. I'm town, and I don't like anyone calling me scum based off so little.

Wrong action to explain.

I asked about your... interesting voting habits.

And you should really grow a thicker skin. It doesn't matter if you like it or not, but you have a rather decent chance of being scum. Deal with it.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 18:17 GMT
#1358
Why should I grow a thicker skin as scum? Want me to post less while thinking I'm scum?

You're scum, baddie.

##lynch Dandel Ion
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:18 GMT
#1359
And you're massively overexaggerating, to the point where it could be seen as malicious.

I never said "vivax is scum"

I said you should be looked at.

You overly, and unwarranted, emo response doesn't make it look any better.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:18 GMT
#1360
lol
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM743
IndyStarCraft 149
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 743
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 260
IndyStarCraft 149
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Yoon 45
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5246
Dendi636
XaKoH 386
XcaliburYe203
canceldota6
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns43471
singsing2292
Coldzera 691
B2W.Neo599
Pyrionflax254
ToD126
trigger8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 20
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 17
• Light_VIP 13
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV402
League of Legends
• Jankos4018
Upcoming Events
Online Event
11m
TaKeTV 39
AI Arena Tournament
5h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 11m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.