• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:59
CEST 20:59
KST 03:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9376 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 67

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 97 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 17:11 GMT
#1321
I thought missing 24 hours would make this day have interesting stuff in it....but apparently not :/
Was not at home yesterday by the way.

On February 17 2013 23:44 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Gonzaw, who did you poison?


Yeah I might as well come out with it now:
I poisoned iamperfection

Before the night ended, I had some slight suspicions on him on top of others like Kurumi/kita/etc.
He seemed to just post a lot, which kind of made me ignore him. I reread his filter though, and didn't see much content in what he posted, so I found it odd.
I also found that he was not that active, yet when BH+austin decided to create the wagon against him, he becomes like more active, and switches to Hassy, which in my mind seemed basically only because of that (to survive the lynch).

I thought I might as well poison him and see if he stopped posting "useless one-liners" that only make him appear active and see if he would do anything today.

Right now I'm more willing to not save him, he hasn't done the shit I'd expect town iamp to do, and hasn't done shit basically.
He's not under pressure (like on D1) so I'd expect more activity and involvement from him, which hasn't happened, so I'll keep the poison on him for now.

On February 18 2013 01:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Does anyone else find it strange that the person that gonzaw claims to have poisoned hasn't claimed yet? Either the person that was poisoned doesn't want town to know about it or gonzaw hasn't actually used his ability and is lying to us.


My ability doesn't notify anybody about the poison.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 17:13 GMT
#1322
Huh save him? You're a medic too?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 17:13 GMT
#1323
So the only ones in the chopping block (other than me) are Syl and kita?

I'll read their filters when I find time.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 17:14 GMT
#1324
On February 18 2013 02:13 kitaman27 wrote:
Huh save him? You're a medic too?


No, I have the antidote for his poison
He's already poisoned and will die in 7 hours or so. However I can give him the antidote and he won't, thus I could "save" him
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 17:18 GMT
#1325
So your kill would happen with the flip.

That is...
...
Convenient.


I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 17:21 GMT
#1326
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well we're basically at lynch syl/gonzaw the next two days right? We could lynch syl today, he flips red and iamp flips whatever. If gonzaw has poisoned a scum, we reevaluate guys like stutters or cheese since its extremely unlikely that he would poison a scumbuddy for cred. If gonzaw has poisoned a town, we lynch him as planned and have two left to go.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 17:24 GMT
#1327
On February 18 2013 02:21 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well we're basically at lynch syl/gonzaw the next two days right? We could lynch syl today, he flips red and iamp flips whatever. If gonzaw has poisoned a scum, we reevaluate guys like stutters or cheese since its extremely unlikely that he would poison a scumbuddy for cred. If gonzaw has poisoned a town, we lynch him as planned and have two left to go.

Shortcuts are available but nobody listens.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 17:25 GMT
#1328
On February 18 2013 02:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well we're basically at lynch syl/gonzaw the next two days right? We could lynch syl today, he flips red and iamp flips whatever. If gonzaw has poisoned a scum, we reevaluate guys like stutters or cheese since its extremely unlikely that he would poison a scumbuddy for cred. If gonzaw has poisoned a town, we lynch him as planned and have two left to go.

Shortcuts are available but nobody listens.


I'm all ears?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 17:25 GMT
#1329
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
So your kill would happen with the flip.

That is...
...
Convenient.


I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well, regardless of whether we lynch gonzaw or not, iamperfection is poisoned. Gonzaw would have to give the antidote. Iamperfection is set to die from poison at the lynch (something I don't really oppose), so his life is in gonzaw's hands before the lynch, whether or not gonzaw dies at the same time.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 17:25 GMT
#1330
On February 18 2013 02:21 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well we're basically at lynch syl/gonzaw the next two days right? We could lynch syl today, he flips red and iamp flips whatever. If gonzaw has poisoned a scum, we reevaluate guys like stutters or cheese since its extremely unlikely that he would poison a scumbuddy for cred. If gonzaw has poisoned a town, we lynch him as planned and have two left to go.

Not to mention that vivax has higher priority for me than stutters/cheese.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 17:26 GMT
#1331
On February 18 2013 02:25 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
So your kill would happen with the flip.

That is...
...
Convenient.


I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well, regardless of whether we lynch gonzaw or not, iamperfection is poisoned. Gonzaw would have to give the antidote. Iamperfection is set to die from poison at the lynch (something I don't really oppose), so his life is in gonzaw's hands before the lynch, whether or not gonzaw dies at the same time.


Since you're around could you respond to my earlier question?

Also, Do you think gonzaw should give iamp the andidate?

Btw, now would be a great time to vote for syl
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 17:27 GMT
#1332
On February 18 2013 02:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 02:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well we're basically at lynch syl/gonzaw the next two days right? We could lynch syl today, he flips red and iamp flips whatever. If gonzaw has poisoned a scum, we reevaluate guys like stutters or cheese since its extremely unlikely that he would poison a scumbuddy for cred. If gonzaw has poisoned a town, we lynch him as planned and have two left to go.

Shortcuts are available but nobody listens.


I'm all ears?

I have said much
On February 18 2013 02:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 02:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well we're basically at lynch syl/gonzaw the next two days right? We could lynch syl today, he flips red and iamp flips whatever. If gonzaw has poisoned a scum, we reevaluate guys like stutters or cheese since its extremely unlikely that he would poison a scumbuddy for cred. If gonzaw has poisoned a town, we lynch him as planned and have two left to go.

Shortcuts are available but nobody listens.


I'm all ears?

They way has been pointed to.
On February 18 2013 02:25 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
On February 18 2013 02:21 kitaman27 wrote:
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well we're basically at lynch syl/gonzaw the next two days right? We could lynch syl today, he flips red and iamp flips whatever. If gonzaw has poisoned a scum, we reevaluate guys like stutters or cheese since its extremely unlikely that he would poison a scumbuddy for cred. If gonzaw has poisoned a town, we lynch him as planned and have two left to go.

Shortcuts are available but nobody listens.


I'm all ears?

So am I
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 17:27 GMT
#1333
It's not "convenient", it's how my role works. Ask my role creator if you want (I have no idea who he is, although if I find out I'll most likely choke him lol).
Also, it's not "the guy dies right as D2 ends"; it's "the guy dies in 48 hours".
Last night I thought the 48 hours would be up in the middle of N2 or something (because of instant mayority lynch shortening the day), but forgot about Election Mafia >_>

If iamp is red like I'm getting the feeling he is, then killing me wouldn't mark a town loss.
It is 7v4 right now, if you lynch me and scum iamp dies, then it's 6v3, with 2 KP scum can't instantly win (although it'll be LYLO tomorrow)
However a 7v2 scenario would be so much better.

On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


This "plan" of mine didn't really work like I intended it to :/
I kind of wanted everybody to suddenly become very active (in fear I poisoned them), and thus see if iamp becomes more active or not. If he doesn't then it'd basically convince me of him being scum, thus the plan "working". If iamp became more active and involved with town (maybe even seek to be elected or something), then I could be convinced my poison on him is wrong and "save" him.

Right now I'm leaning more red on him, but is not anything certain. If you lynch me though, it's the only chance town gets to not instantly lose, so I hope I didn't fuck it up
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 17:29 GMT
#1334
Lets hear your thoughts on syl gonzaw.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 17:29 GMT
#1335
On February 18 2013 02:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:25 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
So your kill would happen with the flip.

That is...
...
Convenient.


I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well, regardless of whether we lynch gonzaw or not, iamperfection is poisoned. Gonzaw would have to give the antidote. Iamperfection is set to die from poison at the lynch (something I don't really oppose), so his life is in gonzaw's hands before the lynch, whether or not gonzaw dies at the same time.


Since you're around could you respond to my earlier question?

Also, Do you think gonzaw should give iamp the andidate?

Btw, now would be a great time to vote for syl


Can you repeat the question? Don't have to time to go back and look (shouldn't be on my phone right now :3)
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 17 2013 17:30 GMT
#1336
On February 18 2013 01:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Quick question for you soniv if you're around: if iamp was the best candidate in your eyes on day one and you weren't able to convince town about him being scum, why didn't you try to manipulate the lynch by asking town to unvote and revote so that both iamp and oats would be killed?

Sutters, have you come to any conclusions about the difference between syl in this game and hist past games as town? You said you would be commenting on it.

Does anyone else find it strange that the person that gonzaw claims to have poisoned hasn't claimed yet? Either the person that was poisoned doesn't want town to know about it or gonzaw hasn't actually used his ability and is lying to us.

Cheese, you said a couple times that you were 40 pages behind in the thread. Why is that? Could you do me a favor and comment on every player left in the game? k thx.


I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 17:30 GMT
#1337
On February 18 2013 02:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:25 jcarlsoniv wrote:
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
So your kill would happen with the flip.

That is...
...
Convenient.


I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


Well, regardless of whether we lynch gonzaw or not, iamperfection is poisoned. Gonzaw would have to give the antidote. Iamperfection is set to die from poison at the lynch (something I don't really oppose), so his life is in gonzaw's hands before the lynch, whether or not gonzaw dies at the same time.


Since you're around could you respond to my earlier question?

Also, Do you think gonzaw should give iamp the andidate?

Btw, now would be a great time to vote for syl

You have mentioned Syl doing "more" as town, but you have overlooked his actions as scum too.

"more" is something he did as either alignment.

Meta was unconvincing.

I am unsure how you can be so sure of Syl.

This may as well be a big play by you and gonzaw as both scum. To lynch Syl and kill iamp (both town IN THAT CASE), is a win.
Trust is the issue.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 17:32 GMT
#1338
On February 18 2013 02:27 gonzaw wrote:
It's not "convenient", it's how my role works. Ask my role creator if you want (I have no idea who he is, although if I find out I'll most likely choke him lol).
Also, it's not "the guy dies right as D2 ends"; it's "the guy dies in 48 hours".
Last night I thought the 48 hours would be up in the middle of N2 or something (because of instant mayority lynch shortening the day), but forgot about Election Mafia >_>

If iamp is red like I'm getting the feeling he is, then killing me wouldn't mark a town loss.
It is 7v4 right now, if you lynch me and scum iamp dies, then it's 6v3, with 2 KP scum can't instantly win (although it'll be LYLO tomorrow)
However a 7v2 scenario would be so much better.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:18 Dandel Ion wrote:
I am not saying iamp is a bad target, he is currently my guess for scum#4. But you basically ask us to lynch somebody else than you, and close our eyes to pray and hope you hit red.
I do not feel willing to do that.


This "plan" of mine didn't really work like I intended it to :/
I kind of wanted everybody to suddenly become very active (in fear I poisoned them), and thus see if iamp becomes more active or not. If he doesn't then it'd basically convince me of him being scum, thus the plan "working". If iamp became more active and involved with town (maybe even seek to be elected or something), then I could be convinced my poison on him is wrong and "save" him.

Right now I'm leaning more red on him, but is not anything certain. If you lynch me though, it's the only chance town gets to not instantly lose, so I hope I didn't fuck it up

To reiterate.

the time of the poisoning, it was regularily at the night deadline or could you choose it freely?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
February 17 2013 17:33 GMT
#1339
On February 18 2013 02:30 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 01:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Quick question for you soniv if you're around: if iamp was the best candidate in your eyes on day one and you weren't able to convince town about him being scum, why didn't you try to manipulate the lynch by asking town to unvote and revote so that both iamp and oats would be killed?

Sutters, have you come to any conclusions about the difference between syl in this game and hist past games as town? You said you would be commenting on it.

Does anyone else find it strange that the person that gonzaw claims to have poisoned hasn't claimed yet? Either the person that was poisoned doesn't want town to know about it or gonzaw hasn't actually used his ability and is lying to us.

Cheese, you said a couple times that you were 40 pages behind in the thread. Why is that? Could you do me a favor and comment on every player left in the game? k thx.




I don't quite understand the question...

But when I left my computer that night, oats wasn't being lynched. It wasn't until I looked on my phone (10-15 minutes later and only a few minutes before the deadline) that the BH panic switch happened.

Notice "panic switch". I had thought iamperfection was going to be lynched when I left the computer.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 17:34 GMT
#1340
On February 18 2013 02:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Lets hear your thoughts on syl gonzaw.


I'll need to read his filter, but from a first glance, he lurks but seems to come out at convenient times, like when that stuff with Kurumi happened on D1 I believe, when he parked his vote late D1, and as soon as this D2 started accusing you.
I don't remember him posting other than that.
Seems likely scum at first glance, but like I said I haven't read his filter yet
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 69 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason72
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 0
Dota 2
qojqva2403
420jenkins622
canceldota14
Counter-Strike
fl0m5104
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe223
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach97
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 2m
Patches Events
20h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d
OSC
1d 4h
OSC
1d 17h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.