• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:12
CEST 07:12
KST 14:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8315 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 97 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:20 GMT
#1361
On February 18 2013 03:17 Vivax wrote:
Want me to post less while thinking I'm scum?

No I want you to post without hiding behind your fake rage and emotional baggage.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 18:20 GMT
#1362
Your complaining, whiny tone just reinforces me in my belief scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
February 17 2013 18:20 GMT
#1363
You can't fool other austrians, we know how the kraut grows
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:21 GMT
#1364
On February 18 2013 03:20 Vivax wrote:
Your complaining, whiny tone just reinforces me in my belief scum.

Well I trust the people with an actual brain know better than to listen to something like you :/
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:27 GMT
#1365
Gonzo I still need your answer:
On February 18 2013 02:40 Dandel Ion wrote:
Gonzaw I have one further question:
How often does one live?

A backwards poet writes inverse.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 18:31:22
February 17 2013 18:30 GMT
#1366
On February 18 2013 03:30 Hopeless1der wrote:
Day 2 Votes!

Lynch Votes:


gonzaw: Dandel Ion, marvellosity, Dandel Ion, Dandel Ion

kitaman27: Sylencia, Vivax, Dandel Ion

Sylencia: kitaman27, iamperfection

Dandel Ion: Vivax


Election Votes:

marvellosity: marvellosity

Dandel Ion: Dandel Ion, iamperfection, Mr. Cheesecake, Vivax

kitaman27: kitaman27

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch. Today is only instant majority for the lynch. Approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes remaining in the day. Please notify me of any errors in either votecount.

gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 18:41 GMT
#1367
On February 18 2013 03:27 Dandel Ion wrote:
Gonzo I still need your answer:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:40 Dandel Ion wrote:
Gonzaw I have one further question:
How often does one live?


??
I dunno, that question doesn't make sense
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:44 GMT
#1368
I have what I needed.

I thank you for your cooperation.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 18:48 GMT
#1369
Vivax why did you
1) say you wouldn't elect me
2) voted to elect me
3) went straght to voting for my lynch

I know your bogus reasons for 3) I guess, but you still haven't explained 1) and 2)
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 19:00 GMT
#1370
gonzaw did you roleblock me as well?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 19:03 GMT
#1371
On February 16 2013 06:50 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2013 05:19 austinmcc wrote:
gonzaw. What's your read on me?


Considering everybody else, you seem the most townie at the moment.
I guess you could be scum like in Aperture (you were pretty active there), but considering some factors and you contributing quite enough on D1 and stuff I'm not going to bother taking that into account yet.

This game is so frustrating to try and get into. Some players haven't posted anything at all since like 50 hours ago, and everybody else is in this cloudy null pile, some of them not doing much either.
I cba to read everybody's filter too.

From gut feeling I'd say Keirathi (didn't like him just throwing out "yeah lynch gonzaw" without even trying to justify it, and when he did he did so indirectly until I called him out), and maybe Sylencia or another lurker, and maybe another one of the active/semi-active like kita/Kurumi/Dandel/iamperfection/marv.

I have a plan for tonight though. One thing my role creator did right lol.

P.S:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2013 09:32 austinmcc wrote:
Role-related

80085

07734

1134


2+2=5...?
lol austin why do you post so much cryptic stuff

also this is the only post where you mention me

your scum aren't you and i'm dead....
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 19:05 GMT
#1372
did stutter ninja vote again..............
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 19:05 GMT
#1373
On February 18 2013 04:05 iamperfection wrote:
did stutter ninja vote again..............

Of course.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 19:07 GMT
#1374
at least it will be over for me soon

gonzaw you die now your poisoning of me makes no sense
you did not explain why im scum at all
my top town read wants you dead

may you die a horrible death.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 19:09 GMT
#1375
I hope you find the wagon comfy.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 19:10 GMT
#1376
oh there is one more thing i can do

dont think it will do anything but i throw my support behind dandel
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 19:27 GMT
#1377
On February 18 2013 04:00 iamperfection wrote:
gonzaw did you roleblock me as well?


Nope, my role isn't good enough to have more than 1 ability.

On February 18 2013 04:07 iamperfection wrote:
at least it will be over for me soon

gonzaw you die now your poisoning of me makes no sense
you did not explain why im scum at all
my top town read wants you dead

may you die a horrible death.


1)I didn't poison you initially because I thought you were scum, I poisoned you to put forth my "plan" (or what is left of it)
2)I had reads on the "semi-active" players like you/kita/Kurumi/etc, and I decided to use my poison on one of you. Out of those you were the one I found more suspicious relatively, so I decided to use it on you.

So far as this D2 goes, your play convinces me less and less to give you the antidote. Just look how "active" you were on D1, yet you haven't done anything this D2.

Also, I figured if you were scum you'd OMGUS me.
I figured that you could also try to get to my "good side" trying to get me to give you the antidote, but either way I think scum iamp would react "extremely" to my announcement.

marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 19:32 GMT
#1378
On February 18 2013 01:58 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 01:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Does anyone else find it strange that the person that gonzaw claims to have poisoned hasn't claimed yet? Either the person that was poisoned doesn't want town to know about it or gonzaw hasn't actually used his ability and is lying to us.

Yes a lie was my first instinct indeed.

Happened to even me it has before.
Poison? More like poisson.


+ Show Spoiler +

Catching up on the thread now, but for some reason I found this hilarious.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 19:34 GMT
#1379
I read kita's and Syl's filters and I'm more inclined to lynch Syl.
He seems to appear and be active only when it's convenient, arguing with Kurumi on early D1, parking his vote on Oats without much justification, and in this D2 just pop up to FoS kita based on the role he made for Kurumi.
He seemed "interested" enough in those parts, but not in the rest, unlike other players that just weren't interested in anything at all (cheesecake/hassy/etc).
He has a very likely chance to flip scum
The kurumi thing with kita is odd, but it's not really alignment-indicative since i've seen countless townies make stupid mistakes with night actions. He does seem active and seems he cares though, I would not want him lynched today at all since it seems he's likely to flip town (and thus lose us the game unless iamp is scum).

I can't be confident at all in lynching someone else. Vivax is acting odd as fuck but he's done that as town before (LIX) so I can't risk LYLO on killing him now.
I guess I wouldn't mind killing Cheesecake though, but again it seems like risking it at LYLO. Nobody else has done enough shit to get a good read on them I guess.

##Vote: Sylencia.

Didn't pay much attention to elections, but Dandel seems the one that cares the most, specially after he said he wouldn't be "trying" so I wouldn't mind him getting elected. These elections don't seem to matter that much though, unless those "plans" are stuff like the poisons from D1.

##Elect: Dandel
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 19:34 GMT
#1380
On February 18 2013 04:27 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:00 iamperfection wrote:
gonzaw did you roleblock me as well?


Nope, my role isn't good enough to have more than 1 ability.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:07 iamperfection wrote:
at least it will be over for me soon

gonzaw you die now your poisoning of me makes no sense
you did not explain why im scum at all
my top town read wants you dead

may you die a horrible death.


1)I didn't poison you initially because I thought you were scum, I poisoned you to put forth my "plan" (or what is left of it)
2)I had reads on the "semi-active" players like you/kita/Kurumi/etc, and I decided to use my poison on one of you. Out of those you were the one I found more suspicious relatively, so I decided to use it on you.

So far as this D2 goes, your play convinces me less and less to give you the antidote. Just look how "active" you were on D1, yet you haven't done anything this D2.

Also, I figured if you were scum you'd OMGUS me.
I figured that you could also try to get to my "good side" trying to get me to give you the antidote, but either way I think scum iamp would react "extremely" to my announcement.


That's a moot point.

I'd expect it from either alignment, really.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4495
Leta 1567
Bale 59
Shine 32
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm270
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Other Games
summit1g9026
WinterStarcraft593
Sick117
Mew2King28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick495
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2102
League of Legends
• Lourlo1047
• Rush566
Other Games
• Shiphtur322
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 48m
Patches Events
9h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 48m
OSC
17h 48m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.