• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:13
CEST 07:13
KST 14:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War425.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8718 users

Themed Game Mafia - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 97 Next
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 19:35 GMT
#1381
On February 18 2013 04:27 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:00 iamperfection wrote:
gonzaw did you roleblock me as well?


Nope, my role isn't good enough to have more than 1 ability.

Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:07 iamperfection wrote:
at least it will be over for me soon

gonzaw you die now your poisoning of me makes no sense
you did not explain why im scum at all
my top town read wants you dead

may you die a horrible death.


1)I didn't poison you initially because I thought you were scum, I poisoned you to put forth my "plan" (or what is left of it)
2)I had reads on the "semi-active" players like you/kita/Kurumi/etc, and I decided to use my poison on one of you. Out of those you were the one I found more suspicious relatively, so I decided to use it on you.

So far as this D2 goes, your play convinces me less and less to give you the antidote. Just look how "active" you were on D1, yet you haven't done anything this D2.

Also, I figured if you were scum you'd OMGUS me.
I figured that you could also try to get to my "good side" trying to get me to give you the antidote, but either way I think scum iamp would react "extremely" to my announcement.


your an idiot

you poison scum
you didn't explain why im scum at all

what scum traits have i shown in this game??????
am i matching my scum meta(show me examples)

instead you just decided to kill one of the most active players in the game

just die
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 17 2013 19:35 GMT
#1382
Wait what are we at lylo
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 17 2013 19:35 GMT
#1383
Marv gets lynched at lylo, no exceptions.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 19:36 GMT
#1384
I would have expected town iamp to actually figure out if I'm scum, and if he thinks I'm not try to act in a way to convince me to give him the antidote. Or even if he thinks I'm scum, try to figure a plan or something for me to give him the antidote.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 19:37 GMT
#1385
On February 18 2013 04:36 gonzaw wrote:
I would have expected town iamp to actually figure out if I'm scum, and if he thinks I'm not try to act in a way to convince me to give him the antidote. Or even if he thinks I'm scum, try to figure a plan or something for me to give him the antidote.

how the fuck would be able to convince you to give me the antidote if you are scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 19:38 GMT
#1386
Iamp since you're gonna die it looks like, I'd like you to share marv's role with us.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 19:43 GMT
#1387

im gonna go with marv, gonzaw, Mr.cc , Kita scum team

i will be back before the lynch

gonzaw if you are town ... i just dont know what to say besides your bad since you killed me a very easily readable player just because you felt like it and your plan was stupid.

i dont understand why guys in this game thought i was scum when i clearly cared about the lynch and was trying to save my town read to lynch useless lurkers. Maybe in some alternate universe that is scummy but i dont know im just very frustrated with this game

on top of a shit role i got a shit town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 19:44 GMT
#1388
On February 18 2013 04:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:27 gonzaw wrote:
On February 18 2013 04:00 iamperfection wrote:
gonzaw did you roleblock me as well?


Nope, my role isn't good enough to have more than 1 ability.

On February 18 2013 04:07 iamperfection wrote:
at least it will be over for me soon

gonzaw you die now your poisoning of me makes no sense
you did not explain why im scum at all
my top town read wants you dead

may you die a horrible death.


1)I didn't poison you initially because I thought you were scum, I poisoned you to put forth my "plan" (or what is left of it)
2)I had reads on the "semi-active" players like you/kita/Kurumi/etc, and I decided to use my poison on one of you. Out of those you were the one I found more suspicious relatively, so I decided to use it on you.

So far as this D2 goes, your play convinces me less and less to give you the antidote. Just look how "active" you were on D1, yet you haven't done anything this D2.

Also, I figured if you were scum you'd OMGUS me.
I figured that you could also try to get to my "good side" trying to get me to give you the antidote, but either way I think scum iamp would react "extremely" to my announcement.


your an idiot

you poison scum
you didn't explain why im scum at all

what scum traits have i shown in this game??????
am i matching my scum meta(show me examples)

instead you just decided to kill one of the most active players in the game

just die


If I was 100% someone was scum last night I would have poisoned them yes, but I was not.
I had a slight gut feeling on Kei, but not enough to just poison him and die. I thought I'd get a better read of him this D2 to either lynch or leave alone.
Out of the rest, I thought about using the poison to get people to act and get something out of you.
But now that's almost the end of D2 I'm convincing myself you could be scum after all, even if I didn't really believe it when I poisoned initially.

I don't know your meta (other than we playing together in Aperture 2), but from what I've read from austin's posts and stuff you acted like this as scum before.
I don't remember you doing the "post useless one-liners" and stuff in Aperture 2, but apparently you did so in GSL something.

On February 18 2013 04:37 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:36 gonzaw wrote:
I would have expected town iamp to actually figure out if I'm scum, and if he thinks I'm not try to act in a way to convince me to give him the antidote. Or even if he thinks I'm scum, try to figure a plan or something for me to give him the antidote.

how the fuck would be able to convince you to give me the antidote if you are scum.


I don't know dude. I would have expected you acting differently though, or at least try.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 19:45 GMT
#1389
I can't carry on having my fun in gentleman-speak. It's getting too critical and there's not enough time left.

Vivax looks terrible as Hassy's replacement. He's done nothing with the reprieve of being a replacement. He's saying I should be lynched on day 2 (?!) because it's lylo, he's also voting for the player who has by far the largest filter, and at this stage is very likely town, whether he has suspicions of me or not.

I don't think iamp is mafia.

kitaman is looking somewhat better to me today since, in a situation that's fucking dire for town, he's been around and posting much more than I'd expect him to as mafia. Mafia are in a very comfortable position after fucking infinity town deaths through a whole series of bad luck events from what I can see so far. This shooting Kurumi thing. I dunno.

To answer dandel, my role is mind-control. Ergo I steal someone else's role. Last cycle I mind-controlled Sylencia (who I thought had a decent chance of being mafia) and used the roleblock that Sylencia had (or 'telekinesis') on Hassybaby/Vivax, who I also thought had a decent chance of being scum. That's where Vivax's roleblock came from.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 19:47 GMT
#1390
On February 18 2013 04:43 iamperfection wrote:

im gonna go with marv, gonzaw, Mr.cc , Kita scum team

i will be back before the lynch

gonzaw if you are town ... i just dont know what to say besides your bad since you killed me a very easily readable player just because you felt like it and your plan was stupid.

i dont understand why guys in this game thought i was scum when i clearly cared about the lynch and was trying to save my town read to lynch useless lurkers. Maybe in some alternate universe that is scummy but i dont know im just very frustrated with this game

on top of a shit role i got a shit town.


You seem to forget I still could still give you the antidote which is what this whole plan of mine was about
Even if we lynch today, since it's instant mayority, if it happens before elections finish I could technically still give you the antidote.
After I saw the day post that seemed like a good choice to "plan" for me as well.

Jesus christ dude. You just act like I vig shot you instantly or something, I don't get it why you accuse me like that out of nowhere.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 17 2013 19:48 GMT
#1391
On February 18 2013 04:47 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:43 iamperfection wrote:

im gonna go with marv, gonzaw, Mr.cc , Kita scum team

i will be back before the lynch

gonzaw if you are town ... i just dont know what to say besides your bad since you killed me a very easily readable player just because you felt like it and your plan was stupid.

i dont understand why guys in this game thought i was scum when i clearly cared about the lynch and was trying to save my town read to lynch useless lurkers. Maybe in some alternate universe that is scummy but i dont know im just very frustrated with this game

on top of a shit role i got a shit town.


You seem to forget I still could still give you the antidote which is what this whole plan of mine was about
Even if we lynch today, since it's instant mayority, if it happens before elections finish I could technically still give you the antidote.
After I saw the day post that seemed like a good choice to "plan" for me as well.

Jesus christ dude. You just act like I vig shot you instantly or something, I don't get it why you accuse me like that out of nowhere.

you mention me once the entire game it makes no sense
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 19:49 GMT
#1392
On February 18 2013 04:45 marvellosity wrote:
I can't carry on having my fun in gentleman-speak. It's getting too critical and there's not enough time left.

Vivax looks terrible as Hassy's replacement. He's done nothing with the reprieve of being a replacement. He's saying I should be lynched on day 2 (?!) because it's lylo, he's also voting for the player who has by far the largest filter, and at this stage is very likely town, whether he has suspicions of me or not.

I don't think iamp is mafia.

kitaman is looking somewhat better to me today since, in a situation that's fucking dire for town, he's been around and posting much more than I'd expect him to as mafia. Mafia are in a very comfortable position after fucking infinity town deaths through a whole series of bad luck events from what I can see so far. This shooting Kurumi thing. I dunno.

To answer dandel, my role is mind-control. Ergo I steal someone else's role. Last cycle I mind-controlled Sylencia (who I thought had a decent chance of being mafia) and used the roleblock that Sylencia had (or 'telekinesis') on Hassybaby/Vivax, who I also thought had a decent chance of being scum. That's where Vivax's roleblock came from.

That's like the role I made, only without downsides

So you have full knowledge of Syl's role or just parts?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 19:49 GMT
#1393
On February 18 2013 02:11 gonzaw wrote:

Right now I'm more willing to not save him, he hasn't done the shit I'd expect town iamp to do, and hasn't done shit basically.
He's not under pressure (like on D1) so I'd expect more activity and involvement from him, which hasn't happened, so I'll keep the poison on him for now.



You expect more activity and involvement? When I was checking some stuff yesterday, iamp had by some margin the 2nd largest filter. What exactly were you expecting, gonzaw?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 17 2013 19:50 GMT
#1394
This isn't town marv. Lynch him.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 19:50 GMT
#1395
On February 18 2013 04:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:45 marvellosity wrote:
I can't carry on having my fun in gentleman-speak. It's getting too critical and there's not enough time left.

Vivax looks terrible as Hassy's replacement. He's done nothing with the reprieve of being a replacement. He's saying I should be lynched on day 2 (?!) because it's lylo, he's also voting for the player who has by far the largest filter, and at this stage is very likely town, whether he has suspicions of me or not.

I don't think iamp is mafia.

kitaman is looking somewhat better to me today since, in a situation that's fucking dire for town, he's been around and posting much more than I'd expect him to as mafia. Mafia are in a very comfortable position after fucking infinity town deaths through a whole series of bad luck events from what I can see so far. This shooting Kurumi thing. I dunno.

To answer dandel, my role is mind-control. Ergo I steal someone else's role. Last cycle I mind-controlled Sylencia (who I thought had a decent chance of being mafia) and used the roleblock that Sylencia had (or 'telekinesis') on Hassybaby/Vivax, who I also thought had a decent chance of being scum. That's where Vivax's roleblock came from.

That's like the role I made, only without downsides

So you have full knowledge of Syl's role or just parts?


I have full knowledge. I get to choose which part I want to use.

Sylencia has one ability, 'telekinesis'. This roleblocks a target, and roleblocks anyone visiting the target.

He has another ability, whereupon he steals someone else's ability to use the next night. For obvious reasons I didn't choose this one (useless to me)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 17 2013 19:50 GMT
#1396
On February 18 2013 04:49 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:45 marvellosity wrote:
I can't carry on having my fun in gentleman-speak. It's getting too critical and there's not enough time left.

Vivax looks terrible as Hassy's replacement. He's done nothing with the reprieve of being a replacement. He's saying I should be lynched on day 2 (?!) because it's lylo, he's also voting for the player who has by far the largest filter, and at this stage is very likely town, whether he has suspicions of me or not.

I don't think iamp is mafia.

kitaman is looking somewhat better to me today since, in a situation that's fucking dire for town, he's been around and posting much more than I'd expect him to as mafia. Mafia are in a very comfortable position after fucking infinity town deaths through a whole series of bad luck events from what I can see so far. This shooting Kurumi thing. I dunno.

To answer dandel, my role is mind-control. Ergo I steal someone else's role. Last cycle I mind-controlled Sylencia (who I thought had a decent chance of being mafia) and used the roleblock that Sylencia had (or 'telekinesis') on Hassybaby/Vivax, who I also thought had a decent chance of being scum. That's where Vivax's roleblock came from.

That's like the role I made, only without downsides

So you have full knowledge of Syl's role or just parts?

Oh no it's not, you only control what they do, I guess. hum.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 19:51 GMT
#1397
On February 18 2013 04:48 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:47 gonzaw wrote:
On February 18 2013 04:43 iamperfection wrote:

im gonna go with marv, gonzaw, Mr.cc , Kita scum team

i will be back before the lynch

gonzaw if you are town ... i just dont know what to say besides your bad since you killed me a very easily readable player just because you felt like it and your plan was stupid.

i dont understand why guys in this game thought i was scum when i clearly cared about the lynch and was trying to save my town read to lynch useless lurkers. Maybe in some alternate universe that is scummy but i dont know im just very frustrated with this game

on top of a shit role i got a shit town.


You seem to forget I still could still give you the antidote which is what this whole plan of mine was about
Even if we lynch today, since it's instant mayority, if it happens before elections finish I could technically still give you the antidote.
After I saw the day post that seemed like a good choice to "plan" for me as well.

Jesus christ dude. You just act like I vig shot you instantly or something, I don't get it why you accuse me like that out of nowhere.

you mention me once the entire game it makes no sense


Yes it does, reread my posts.

On February 18 2013 04:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 02:11 gonzaw wrote:

Right now I'm more willing to not save him, he hasn't done the shit I'd expect town iamp to do, and hasn't done shit basically.
He's not under pressure (like on D1) so I'd expect more activity and involvement from him, which hasn't happened, so I'll keep the poison on him for now.



You expect more activity and involvement? When I was checking some stuff yesterday, iamp had by some margin the 2nd largest filter. What exactly were you expecting, gonzaw?


I expected more "activity and involvement" this D2.
If you check his filter, like 90% of his posts come from D1/N1. The only thing I remember him doing this D2 is saying "I support dandel" and him asking some questions to you I think.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
February 17 2013 19:51 GMT
#1398
because the rest of town has been overwhelmingly active, gonzaw?

The msot active people this day 2 have been Dandel and iamp...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 17 2013 19:54 GMT
#1399
*sigh*

Compare it with his previous play this game marv.
Cheesecake was AFK the whole D1, as this D2 as well. That sucks but at least is consistent
Dandel was active both D1 and D2, no problems there.
iamp was pretty "active" on D1, but now hasn't done anything I can remember. That's not consistent, which is odd specially if this is LYLO or close to LYLO.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
February 17 2013 19:54 GMT
#1400
Dandel's filter is ridiculously empty and full at the same time and you know it marv. Most of it is random, trolly, jokey stuff.

I know you can do better than this when you're town marv, but you're not.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 97 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 291
Mind 64
Bale 25
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g7421
Coldzera 709
WinterStarcraft575
C9.Mang0285
Sick177
ViBE148
febbydoto18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2109
League of Legends
• Rush1026
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 47m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.